The TRUTH about Sidiq Khan

So the MUSLIM mayor of London tells people to expect and accept MUSLIM terrorism, and suddenly there's a big increase in MUSLIM terror.

Something doesn't ad up. Sidiq Khan is the enemy within. His words have clearly inspired and emboldened Muslim terrorists in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmrhiuG5S8s

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.718546
w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think we can let the brits die. they're always cucking for jews and niggers

you suck at addition.

bumped

Nice try kike, we're wise to your methods of sowing division amongst whites.

OP you are retarded.

I'd have a coffee with her and get to know her. tbh I'm fucking sick of 9/10 and 10/10 stacys that can't fucking do anything and expect everything. Fuck these kind of women. This looks like a woman that would try a bit harder and take care of her man. Sign me up

GAWWWW M8 WTF IS GOING ON HERE I DONT WOOONNNA SEEM ISLAMOFOOBIK OR NUFFIN BUT SUMMIN MAY BE AMISS.
I'm so mad at you idiots right now.

London Bridge attack: First victim identified as homeless shelter worker Christine Archibald

Photo: Tyler Ferguson held his fiancee Christine Archibald in his arms as she died.

Facebook: Tyler Ferguson

webm pls

Why did Tyler Ferguson let his fiancee work with niggers?

Because Tyler Fergurson is a cuck and Christine Archibald probably burned coal on his dime.

Just look at the guy, user.

Hate to break it to you, but most women look like that or even much worse without makeup.

No fucking shit. I don't even need to look into this guy to know he's being puppeted by Soros, ISIS, and the CIA, which combined together spells Israel.

FFS, if you're going to do a job, do it right.

Looks like an overweight cross between a SJW and a hipster.

Probably false flag.

literally anudda srebrenica

i would.

but you're right about the brits. you can trace back the problems the world and people of european descent are facing right now to brits being dicks, having a very dickish management of colonies and generally being ZOG central for decades and decades before they moved the main branch to the US.

>>>Holla Forums

Kill him then, pussy bongs.

The fact this shit-skin is mayor should tell you how completely fucked Brit-Tards are

It's the only time the Muslims came out of their holes to vote simply because he was a shitskin and of course this caused a landslide because they infest every dank crevice of London.

you do know London is minority white, right?

Commiefornia is not representative of, and in most things almost opposite compared to the rest of America

Londonistan is the same

If a city is majority non-white and you let them vote for a mayor then of course they're gonna vote for someone who's non-white as well.

it's not like they created israel, or anything, right?
and while they were at it they didn't draw idiotic lines on the maps, dividing the middle east in a way that guaranteed instability?

honestly, you are the only ones surprised that you are covering for ugly smelly brown savages who rape and torture your daughters.
if you had been on Holla Forums long enough you'd know that there had been people predicting this to happen in great detail even back in the 1920'es.

Are you suggesting that because she worked at a homeless shelter? The VAST majority of homeless in Britain are ethnic natives. You may occasionally see a homeless African (never any Saracens etc. however) but this woman will have worked almost exclusively with ethnic Brits.

Sadiq Khan Attends Holocaust Memorial as First Official Mayoral Act
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.718546

All promoted politicians in Britain are friends of isreal, Sadiq Khan's entire political record shows he is a servant of zionism.
He works for jews like all British politicians

w ww.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

Khan has terrorist ties. He's obviously a hardline Islamist. He's not banning bikini ads because of the scourge of body shaming.

She was a leaf, user.
Not sure if she was visiting Londonistan or working there though.

i never understood why the right is so dumb.

if you want to destroy islam, just ask any western self-identifying muslim what type of muslim they are. play dumb.

identity-ism is a self-refuting ideology, this is why marxism failed and this is why the left eats itself. the easiest way to crush this idiocy is to make them label themselves very specifically. half of these idiots don't even care about islam, they just use it as a label in a very cynical way to claim victimhood and advance themselves financially or politically.

the ultimate structural defeat on islam is to put a normal muslim in from on a western audience, hearing them say

as an automatic reflex every time they say the name is EXACTLY like a cult member. we've had a lot of cults in the west, so in about 30 seconds you can convince almost anyone that these people are morons.

my only conclusion is that, right leaning citizens are unaware of islamic teaching and the various rifts in the islamic tradition which has caused intra-faith wars since the actual death of mohammed, and that right wing politicians don't give a shit if their population is replaced in 30-40 years, because they suspect machines will kill us all anyway so why not party while you can.

It really isn't.

video shows moment armed police gunned down London Bridge terrorists in a hail of bullets seconds after all three jihadis stabbed a passer-by - who miraculously got to his feet

huh? They'll just say they're Quranist or Sunni or Shia or whatever, why would they self-destruct?
Devoutness is not a mark of a cult. Proper religions have devout fanatics. Dying religions…

Where the fuck do you live?

nice reddit meme