Kairos Diversity Kekognition thread

(((Kairos))) claims, "We're all more diverse than we think".

Let's give their system a try, Holla Forums

kairos.com/diversity-recognition

No thanks, Shlomo.

Oh yes like I'm going to post my actual fucking photo for the datamining. Uh huh. Hell not even worth trolling with pics from the old days before color.

Use it on celebrities / memes instead

Ariba!

Funny how literally every person I've put in here has at least 1% hispanic, yet they're perfectly able to recognise 100% nigger. Really makes me think.

Finally found one. I've tried a good 20-30 fully white people and this is the only one it recognises as 100% white. Thor Heyerdahl confirmed master race.

Heinrich Himmler came up 100% white for me

Hm. It can't into anime it seems.

Well, it says your anime is 90% asian. And anime IS asian so it's not technically wrong.

Just noticed something. Is he missing 1% because of a missing testicle? Definitely yids running the site.

No, I mean any anime pics give me "no faces found". To be fair, I also get that on actual pictures.

RaCaseal is now RaHapaseal

good to see jew race recognition websites don't differ

Pics related: a high level of accuracy. Big data is a meme.

Bahahahaha, that's fucking great.

It's getting worse.

My favorite one is pic 4 with its

I think it scans from left to right, so it caught the nigger face first. If so, then it must have a fucking retarded algorithm. If someone takes a picture with someone in the background and uploads it, a hilarious misidentification could occur. I can't believe they want to actually sell this technology.

Obvious fed programme is obvious. Maybe fill it with disgusting pr0nz and gore to fuck with them?

^
Ah, I see someone had this idea before myself.
v

How come you can submit all that degenerate shit and it will analyze it, but it doesn't recognize a face when I upload images of smug animu girls?

Nope.

lmfao

uhhh

fug meant to post this

lel

Last one I promise

Guess that’s it, boys. She’s not lying. We better pack it up.

Finngolians confirmed

(panda)
"32% black, 17% white"

Well, I guess that's sort-of correct.

makes sense, apes are smarter and more sophisticated than niggers

Just fuck my whiteness up.

as per title, I'm surprised the kikes aren't recognized as 100%white.

Boy do they repulse me, though.
Fucking pod people. Disgusting. Creepy.

God dammit she's cute

The almost perfect disguise Shlomo. nice try tho

You don't have to tell me fam

post more pls

_____Okay_____

Very accurate

I've never seen these two pics before, thanks user

This thing's fun

I knew this comic was for niggers.

contributin

Wait, doesn't this whole idea go against the left's entire racial belief system?

ayy lamo

This program blows.
Jon is half white half Persian, so it should be 50 percent white and 50 percent other, but it's telling me he's fucking part Hispanic of all things.

At least it got this right.

not even accurate. its obsessed with calling everyone beaners.

this shit is addicting

It's an impossible metric because not everyone looks like the stereotype of their ancestry, which makes it hard to tell a computer "this is what a white guy looks like". For example, I look absolutely nothing like Hitler; but we're both White genetically.

it doesn't know the difference

yeah i don't even know how you'd measure

It looks to me like anyone with "dark" features, such as a dark beard or dark hair, is given the "nth% spic" metric. It doesn't make a lick of sense, but it's fun putting in memes and celebs.

Now that's a nice set of dubs.

:^(

At least you can check, who are you?

It doesn't matter who I am. What matters are my digits.

Was failing to get part of your plan?

Of coursh!

Template

SO WHATS THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Derailing this thread…
With no dubs!

Same girl.

This bot is fucked

bot?

Yeah whatever 'technique' they're using to determine racial features is worthless.

Oh yeah 100%. It's just an attempt at viral marketing. Problem being that if people catch on the fact their diversity recognition program is trash they're going to think that the rest of their products are garbage too.

a smug guy from britain is 99% white
not me btw

Of course its not you, Duncan….

This thing won't work for me, somebody do Zimzam

Yes. Give them your picture.

Don't forget to give them your social security number, credit card numbers, and birthdates.

Is moonman a fucking retard? Why is this thread still up?

multiple times a white person shows up as 1% "hispanic"

these sjws are really desperate to be a part of an "oppressed" minority aren't they?

That's not it, fam. It's pure propaganda. Pushing the narrative of "We are all one, every single race is literally the exact same(but we can still tell the difference that isn't there though) :) Look, you're even partially hispanic, how can you be against your own brothers and sisters immigrating"

I am dissapoint Holla Forums.

wut

so accurate

where did the other 1% go?

took me a fourth try to get a gorilla to work with this site.

AIDS

Also tried a photo of myself and I got 99% white. So no I'm not more diverse than I think, liberal scum.

Also tried a photo of myself and I got 100% white. So no I'm not more diverse than I think, liberal scum.

UNSETTELING

HERESY

I put an old pic of my gf and she was 22% Hispanic and then I posted a new one and now she's 98% White and 2% Asian.

So at least she's improving.

Actually, this tech seems promising. When TDOTR comes, having a way to sort people fast might come in handy.

heh
I wonder if posting with the original file name can let them track and see which IP got the file name

pretty sure obama's mother was a jew, so he's even less then 20% white.

Pure ayran right here

It's pretty neat how "Middle Eastern" is missing from here.

How did I do?

BTFO Combo

(check'em)

HEIL SPICLER
GAS THE CAR, BORDER RUN NOW

lol perfect split

1% is unaccounted for

This is fun.

Turks confirmed White

Well lads..

That is like feeding random keymashes to google translate. Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Accurate

Forgot this. Got it as I was thinking about every white getting a small % Hispanic.

Blackface really does work

Based 10.2 Man

Isn't he actually persian or something?

He's just using multiple thin layers of whiteness
I want the smug duncan source image

Nobody is using their picture user. They're throwing memes into it.

Arabs are white goyim, we should fight the japanese

This could be reposted in their main tag or something.

The fucking happa comes up as 12% beaner. Yep it's shit.

Don't give Dolezal any bright ideas.

I do hope they keep working on this software, and that it finds its way into weev's nigger-hunter-killer drones.

gross

I'm pretty sure that's Ergodan

Isn't determining race by facial features supposed to be an impossible nazi hoax? How is this software even possible if race is a social construct anyway?

Holy shit I think I have brain cancer.

They can't even do math, check out pic related.

When I take photos sagging my face, it says im 50 spic 50 white, and then I re-upload the same exact picture and I get 80 white 20 spic. I don't even have spic relatives.

I take the same picture with my phone camera at 8 MP indoors and I get 60 black and 40 Asian.

LMAO

you literally gave your picture to (((them))), which is also linked to your ip. they know what you look like and where you are. nice job

Better than doing a 23 and Me. My picture is out there, I don't use social shit but they can still find my face pretty easily if they crawl Google Images.

Also, I'm not home either.

It failed to pick up this merchant I have a suspicion that it will always pick up a "1% other" ya always need a little enrichment.

The idea isn't bad actually. I was thinking about something like this too but for real and actually with a working software not made by an autist.

Except he's not actually Jewish, he just says it on Twitter to fuck with people. Has admitted to this on his Periscope and he's published his DNA test results.

Maybe it exaggerates the weight on "Hispanic-markers" as a way to convince the Americans that they were all somehow Mexican all along?

I don't get it it.

t.merchant

likely its an attempt to deprive us of our identity by denning it even exists

Show how legit that software is; Tiger Woods' mother is Thai, so he should be a hell of a lot more than 2% Asian.

LOL