NOT UNTIL 2019

SEASON 8 OF GAME OF THRONES DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL 2019

archive.fo/8PZo5

Maybe the GRRM man will finish another book before then

ftfy user. You're welcome.

MUNTERCUCKS BTFO

HE'S JUST TOO BUSY DROWNING IN ALL THE PUSSY HE GETS

Have an ultra-rare Maisie to hold you over until then.

I dont even give a single shit

Stealing Silver, Departures, Mary Shelley, Early Man, and The New Mutants. All of these feature her

BOOK 6 OF GAME OF THRONES DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL 2014 HALLOWEEN 2015 CHRISTMAS 2015 MAYBE 2017 FUCKING EVER

Daily reminder

>>>/reddit/

That you are full of shit

Sad!

this is why this board is terrible. If all of these posters were permabanned I'm sure 75% of the shit would be gone

Hi GRRM, how's the diabetes going?

braindead retard detected

munterfaggots eternally btfo
enjoy watching fear the walking dead

Did you know you can put this one or all of your posts in an exclusive board you can create, dedicated 100% to everything related with Maisie Williams, and the BO of that board called /maisie/ could be you? It's true!

I have only read one short story from GURM and it was shit. So don't put me in the bracket with the muh books guys, please!

I know, because you literally tell it to me every bloody day…

lemme guess: The Rogue Prince

Nope, it's called The Hedge Knight

oh. may I ask why you didn't like it?

That's a pretty novel way to end a show you have no idea where it should go. Waiting with the final season until everyone forgets it might just work. Lost should have done that. Nobody except the most retarded fans will watch it so you won't face any backlash from your awful asspulled ending.

I've read it 5 years ago, so I don't really remember. I guess nothing happened in it? Not sure.

Then why aren't you the BO of /maisie/ yet?

And the bad news are…?

Imagine watching that shit and buying it

It's not over yet.

Bro, I don't even own one Maisie movie on dvd