All UK Fags This Is Your Last Chance

Why do white nationalists / far-right extremists never ever carry out attacks on their enemies? What are they waiting for? Why is it so god damned frustrating to get any white people to ever fight for something that matters like their race, yet whites are apparently willing to fight over retarded shit like nigger-ball? Why do people care more about their stupid sports teams than their race? Why are we willing to join the army and fight for ZOG but never fight for our own people?

What's your excuse? Here's mine. I'm under heavy surveillance and have the police visit me every few months and do check-ups on me and I'm regarded as a paranoid schizophrenic. It is very hard for me to operate and do anything. Yeah they are reading this thread, don't post in here without a proxy, I'm actually using a VPN but they have a warrant with my ISP to spy on me and because of my evasiveness they also have specific agents / police personnel that keep up with me every day and know where I hang out online.

Anyways I have bad news for Holla Forums. All UK anons are all going to be imprisoned soon – or if you're lucky you'll be like me and can shitpost while under house arrest because I'm considered as having reduced responsibility for the stuff I rant about and do because muh paranoid schizophrenia.

You have only a few months if you're a Holla Forums-tier user from the UK to act now. Otherwise, every last once of you is going to be imprisoned very fucking soon. No you're not going to get to have a wife and children in an effort to combat falling birthrates. No you're not going to be able to continue to propagandize effectively because they're making further reforms (not yet in effect, hence why I can post this thread at this moment). So far they haven't forcibly medicated me yet (although I sometimes wonder if they're just putting it into my food and water without me knowing).

The same is on the verge of happening in America and many other ZOG countries all at once. By 2017 there will be no more Internet freedom in most countries that were accustomed to it. What you have grown used to and taken for granted is about to be stripped from you.

That gives us all a few months at most to make sure our lives aren't going to be wasted away in vain. Now I understand most of Holla Forums wants to go after high-level targets or get a huge kill-count or whatever it is; but the fact of the matter is that you will soon not be able to do a single fucking thing. Whatever plans you've got for the future are going to be fucking ruined. The more these Islamic terrorist attacks happen, the more they'll just use it as an excuse to target "far-right extremists". I want this to be perfectly and clearly understood: these Islamic terrorists have subverted and infiltrated all levels of the government and police in the United Kaliphate. This is how they can operate so brazenly without getting in trouble. There are 0 politicians on our side and some police are on our side but they act like us; talk about these things in private or on Holla Forums or whatever but don't want to lose their jobs and their lives.

Listen I want one thing to be very clear. By 2017 your hopes and dreams and plans for the future will be crushed. By that time it'll be too late for you to do anything. If you want to be able to actually do shit, now is the time to do so. Later on will be too late.

I'm not saying I'm going to do anything and I don't expect anyone to say anything either. They will respond to specific threats where you give a date and a location btw but not to vague stuff like "I'm going to kill some niggers one day". It's just part of their protocol, the police have gone over this with me themselves, because I got too specific about some stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

liviupasat.ro/downloads/cadou/NapoleonHill-Think-and-Grow-Rich.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Summer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically with the new legislation being passed I'm going to be a very fucking lonely user; as are going to be the rest of you. Cut off. Alone. Unable to operate. Unable to communicate. Carrying all these redpills around in my mind, but no offspring to pass them onto, and no freedom to travel unaccompanied outside of my house and talk to strangers unheard. At this point I'll be asking myself, why am I even alive? Yet I won't be able to do anything, "safe beneath the watchful eyes". I already can't do shit, except I still have a computer and am allowed to post on here, because this is how they keep me cooperative and pacified – they've taken this all away from me before and I became too despondent, angry, and aggressive so they gave me the internet and computer back and turned the filters off so I could access imageboards again. FML. One day I hope this control structure collapses and someone knocks on my door to hand me a gun and tells me to come with them to fight the ZOG machine.

Because the right-wing is a fucking DEAD END. Our fight today is an anti-colonialist and anti-capitalist fight. The Right isn't equipped to deal with that. The Right only attracts losers, and retards who feel emasculated and have sick anxieties about their class which is why they fetishize aristocratic aesthetics, history and customs. All that shit is fucking useless in the struggle we are in. The future is "white Left" radicalism. not soccer mom Right-wingers.

I never thought, years ago, that I'd end up living like this. I never realized how precious my time was. I can't do anything now because I never did anything when I still could have.

wew

This isn't about individuals. This is about group behavior. Pointing to individuals will never exonerate you from your responsibility.

lol

Extra humiliating is that my boomer parents work with the police to keep me in line. It's thanks to them that I can stay in this house and have access to a computer instead of being locked up in an isolation cell – but they are still sharing in the responsibility for effectively ensuring I'll never get laid, never reproduced, and will be the last of their line. Fucking (((boomers))) are all race traitors. If they and their ilk weren't all tv-brainwashed insane cucks they might not have destroyed the whole fucking planet and their own legacies. I hate this timeline.

Let me tell you about the law of attraction user.

I need you to stop affirming negative statements.

Saying "I don't want to go to jail" will put you in jail. You must instead say to yourself. "I will remain free. Not matter what I will remain free."

The law of attraction is real and the universe will give you what ever you ask for. Speak only in positive affirmations and have clear and achievable goals. If your goals are TOO LARGE, break them into smaller and smaller sub goals.

You need this book now more than ever. It is free and will free your mind. Good luck user.

liviupasat.ro/downloads/cadou/NapoleonHill-Think-and-Grow-Rich.pdf

If you have not figured it out yet

ISIS = Literal U.S. Government Alphabet Agencies and Mossad

The goverment iand kikes are using sandniggers to push for gun control and restriction of speech. This is basicly a tyrannical revolution in disguise, welcome to world wide zog.

Sure smells like Holla Forums in here.

he isn't wrong. if you were serious about it you'd be actively doing something not shitposting on a nippon imageboard run by a gook.

user, what is your excuse? Are you under house arrest like me? Are you unable to operate effectively to acquire what you need to get what needs doing done? The window of opportunity is going to close down on you and before you know it, you'll be just as involuntarily cucked as me, unable to do shit.

Why aren't you making attacks yourself? Because you're a civilian with no support infrastructure, and face repercussions even if you're successful in an assault. You have a lot to lose and repercussions are practically guaranteed.

Just like the rest of the us.

My excuse before I had my current excuse: I was planning to get a wife and children and homestead and kill some mudshits when I'm much older and my kids are all grown up and independent.

Reality that came my way: I'll neither achieve that nor will I get to kill a single mud.

You'll be saying the same thing in 5 years, after your situation has gotten even worse.

Nice mental gymnastics, faggot. All whites, and any group of WNs have a responsibility that you will not escape by pointing to others.

Nah. Go be a defeatism-peddling jew somewhere else. Like in an oven.

Yes that's the point. Mudslimes are blowing up shit and killing whites? Reasonable response: remove them all from the country so they can't do that. ZOG response: go after those racist right-wingers and their computers, destroying net-neutrality, taking away their guns, etc. so they can be further raped and killed and unable to do shit.

Called hiding your powerlevel properly. About all the feds would have on me is a bunch of hypotheticals and anything beyond that is racial profiling brought on by mass hysteria that whites are the new terrorist under current politics. Well that and a metric fucktons of memes I pushed for a laugh.

Congrats you'll be a good example of why keeping this thing called self control will be useful to teach others with. Your own fucking fault for basically wearing the red armband on your fucking sleeve. Not my fault you're a dumbass who can't even contact a lawyer because they're obviously profiling you for being white and claiming a bunch of BS against someone who's in their own viewpoint mentally handicapped. Totally racist.

lololol

Your rhetoric is as nonsensical as ever, Holla Forums

How hard is it to understand that I am talking about group behavior? I am talking about the Right being BULLSHIT and a dead end platform because the Right and Rightists are incapable of resisting colonialism and capitalism which are the principle systems of our struggle today. An individual will not change anything. A group with a mindset will. You cannot exonerate yourself from your responsibility by mocking or asking for more out of a single individual that you wouldn't do yourself.

WTF is up with all these kill all sandniggers but don't name the jew threads today, there have been going on 10 of them? This is some low effort shilling shlomo.

Maybe but it'll be to myself as they will take away my Internet access again or find a way to shutdown all imageboards and force everyone to have to have a phone-verified account and to only be allowed to post on highly moderated shit where each post requires approval before it can even be seen and anything unkosher never sees the light of day.

The jews did this to me user.

You will NEVER exonerate yourself from your responsibility. No matter how much you want to point to others.
"D-don't go to war, you might die"
This is the real face of the Right. Leftists prep the molotovs and burn a white persons house down the second they move into a black neighborhood to fight black genocide (gentrification) in a single city than rightists do to fight genocidal colonization in multiple continents.
THE RIGHT IS A FUCKING DEAD END. Rightists are the real cowards and cucks in the world. The Left has the real death squads and the real political warriors.

FBI please, do you still don't understand

we are not front line soldiers or lone wolfs here
we are a hivemind of a think tank, we are the brains of a still unspecified revolutions
direct actions was never our plan and will not be, we are much more valueble as is
so your continued attempts to goad us into action by calling us cowards or similar is meaningless

also to anons wondering, they will never outright destroy comms between anons like here, as we are we are too easy to monitor to give some insight into our state of mind
by destroying /pol they will only drive the most competent anons completely underground
the prefered mode of attack against us is dilution of reddit tier users, although we have proven to be quite resistant to this so far
and yes is know post quality is going down but we are far from fagbook le edgy edition

as to your specific example of the jewnited kingdom even during the heights of the troubles the political branch of the ira was left untouched and the state was a lot more bloodthirsty back then

welp have at it nigger

Are you not keep uptodate on what is happening regarding changing legislation, secret talks, or even looking at what they're saying on the News right now? Literally they're looping over & over saying how they need to control and censor the Internet. That's all they want to talk about. All fucking day.

So. . . what's the plan? Set fire to a mosque? Assassinate prominent politicians (who will instantly be replaced with others far worse)? Riot?

Think like a white man for once, you goddamned lunatic. Victory is easy to achieve, if only whites could rediscover their identity. We'd barely need to conspire. Simple intransigence would get the job done and see us free of quisling politicians like May and Clinton.

Whites have been perfectly demoralized, according to the exact definition of that term given by Comrade Bezmenov. Our people punish themselves for inwardly frowning at interracial couples and we teach our children racial egalitarianism. We even buy houses in nigger neighborhoods, on the insane theory that not all of them are bad. And when – as inevitably happens – the niggers rob and rape, when whole sections of our towns are split between spics and mudslimes, when anti-white propaganda is on every channel and anti-white justices are sailing through confirmation to the federal bench, when our daughters are heavy with colored children in their ruined wombs. . . then we still blame ourselves for selfishly being racist.

Our task, if we are to have a real impact, is to shift the acceptable frame of dialog until "Get your hands off her, nigger!" can be openly said again. Until naming the Jew becomes hilariously redundant. We must shift the frame until viable politicians can point out that the real problem with immigration isn't jobs or broken cultures, such as the spics have, but the fact that their poison blood contaminates us. We must push the window until white culture is not treated as a grisly joke and "you're fucking a white male!!!!!!" is not an argument.

To do this, we must reach into minds and change them. We can even do it out in the open; unlike kikes, we're not trying to subvert society, but to talk some sense into it. We must, in other words, meme. Here, we concoct viruses of the mind and subject them to Darwinian selection. What comes out the other end, and goes out into the world, is a highly contagious strain of white nationalism and white identity. We don't even need feedback; you faggots all know what happens when you swallow the pill. And thus the secret doctrine that 2+2=4 is taught, until it is again legal to say it openly.

As for personal matters – all we can do is keep fit, train, breed, and dehumanize ourselves and face the bloodshed. When crisis hits, as it does every week now, we are ready with context and a prescription for fixing it. Victory comes gradually, but no man will know the day or the hour. We simply meme to infect minds and reinforce our own resolve.

We're effective, too. We drove Hillary Clinton mad and pushed actual cannibal Shia LaBeouf over the edge of a cliff. Now Theresa "Hooray for Kikes!" May wants to censor us, not realizing that it is we who will shut her mouth when Brexit is thankfully behind us and her usefulness is at an end.

We will win. We have won. Before the universe, it was ordained.

And there we are. I knew baiting you long enough would pull it out, wasn't too sure until you hit the key words. You fucks are getting more clever with the raid eh? Course your own obbessive need with being right, pendantic and assuming you must explain everything in minute detail to 'ignorant fools unaware of glorious comminusim' shows through in the end.

Sides biggest warning sign was you didn't call anyone a faggot once. You're on fucking Holla Forums and not once call someone a faggot? Go larp someplace else or get a knife and stab someone if you're so desperate to secure white future you already said they took everything so what else is there to lose but your life?

Oh no I'm so deebly goncerned :^)

See that's why I never did shit when I could have. Now I realize I have nothing to lose because I have no actual future other than dying or going crazy in a ward. I'm effectively already a dead man now; one that never did anything when he was alive.

Then don't say bullshit like "RWDS" or "THE DAY OF THE ROPE". It's fucking ridiculous and laughable. You're nothing.
This is the type of bullshit nerds on the internet have to tell themselves to feel more important.

All this pacifism from the Right isn't fucking optics or you playing 5 dimensional underwater checkers or whatever. It's the real face of the right. From the French revolution onwards the Left has had the real death squads and the real political warriors. The right is a fucking loser writing shit on the internet while the real men burn his house down. This is an observation that has been made by rightists from that point onward as well, even Burke said he was envious of the Jacobin violence and antics that were pulled by the Left.

No, you're a kike trying and failing to spread defeatism using some retarded fiction you're making up as you go along.

Try harder MI6.

lol stay frustrated

Reported for being a tripfag. Get out.

Yeah fuck off back to Reddit dickhead

GL when you can't carry out that job any longer in 2017. Maybe if you're in America you'll have more time.

The plan should be to opportunistically attack immigration centers, synagogues, mosques, shitskins, racemixers, etc. everywhere the opportunity to do arises. Otherwise you'll spend all your time planning but never doing.

You're a fucking idiot. You know how many "rights" the average Western internet user cares for? The right to be entertained on facebook by funny pics, chat with their friends about the new HBO program, and sports.
I actually like the way the UK is handling their internet censorship as opposed to someone like Germany, because they actually shut themselves in instead of going out and harassing site owners and hosts around the globe into following their laws and social norms.

Maybe if you are in less than 60% white America with an orange civic nationalist who has a jewish daughter for president you'll have more time?

You Americans chat shit about everybody else but you are way up shit creek without a paddle my friends.

he still doens't get it
btw don't they subtract shekels from your account when you spill your spaghetti like that
better clean up that act samuel or you'll be shoveling manure in the kibbutz by thursday

and as a propaganda officer meming rwds to hords of normies is far more effective then knifing someone in the streets
our fight is one to convince the eternal normie of the nose behind every single screen, once the jew is discovered all other problems melt like snow before the sun
take islam for instance they have no chance of converting memetically the need to use ineffectual violence to spread

also the right hasn't accomplished anything since 200 years ago, take a helicopter ride maybe we did stop clinton as the kvetching from everyone is an indication we surely pissed of someone bigly, and a lot more than 3 knifed peasents would

i trust in the complete incompetence of my locals security apparatus, they haven't done anything succefull since the cold war

You aren't even good at this

Filtered for being cancer

Are you saying that society will cave to the "evil right wing white terrorist nazis" if they kill enough people? It will only embolden the left. The white race won't be genocided for a long time despite forecasted (((trends))). Even if Whites become a 10% minority in their countries, winning back their countries through civil war is easier than one thinks. I hope things turn around ASAP, but there is no urgency. For any revolution to succeed there needs to be widespread passive support, for one. Another crucial element is the weakening of the state apparatus. Without these two things the TV drones will believe anything about what they report on those crazed right wingers. Any organized national socialist/pro-white revolution would not be able to take off as of now.
It's becoming harder and harder for the MSM and the left to portray the Right as bad as muslim terrorists every damn week now. We had one Dylann Roof shoot up a handful of noggers and the jews and liberals still won't shut up about it. Can they remember the name of the san bernardino terrorists? Hell, I can't. Some Holla Forums-tier guy so much as lays a finger on a wymin of color and you can bet your ass it will be front page news for weeks.

yeah, as in if you spent more than a year on this site you'd know that everyone despises tripfags for trying to take away the anonymity of the board to make it like, I don't know, something more like reddit
>>>/oven/

Didn't read kek

However shall I survive :'(

We have more time than any fat LARPing American does. By far. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house you mulatto hambeasts!

The Jew survives on schizophrenic paranoid poisoning of the well controversy to e
distract from their thievery.

Get out you fucking faggot.

I can't believe you guys took the fucking bait after he revealed himself to be a Holla Forums jew.

Yes you fucking retard.
This is the nerds excuse for not going outside "i-it's nigger shit". This is what REAL white people used to do. Not you domesticated pussies here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Summer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
White people are socialized from birth to death to be anti-white and to not have an identity. No amount of memes and "redpills" will ever change this fact. The only thing that will change it is destroying the system that white people live in.
Socialized, not demoralized. A white person doesn't feel demoralized by giving into nigger demands. They like it. Pointing to some "white masculinity" to people who were socialized to hate it does not work.
blah blah blah ramblings of a retard that doesn't understand what socialization or internalizing the commands of your oppressor means. Read a book, nigger.
You will never counter the socialization white people receive in school, television and the state. NOTHING you ever do will ever change this. Only destruction of the system in which white people are socialized will work.
Please end your fucking life. I'm starting to believe this meme shit is a fucking FBI/CIA plot to domesticate retards like you.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS BLOODSHED. THE ROTHSCHILD ZIONIST KIKES OWN 191 OUT OF 196 NATIONS ON EARTH. NO POLITICIAN IS GOING TO SAVE YOU. YOU THE PEOPLE MUST SPILL BLOOD AND TAKE BACK CIVILIZATION FROM THE KIKES. PERIOD.

all fucking day with this shit
GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE FAGGOT UNPAID INTERN CIANIGGER

You will never exonerate yourself from your responsibility

Uhm wait, you think this board is a real deal? Nigger, it is satire. We are just pervs with a nazi roleplay fetish.

I hope I see your face when browns dismantle to your so-called system.

I'm so scared of the Rainbow brigade.

True. We're just trying to make those stupid cuckservatives look bad by being ironically Nazi. It's just pranks.

lol communists

The last thing you'll see is my fist moments after trying to hit me from behind with a bike lock

Why do you retards actually fucking believe this? No "normie" has ever been "redpilled" ever in the history of your e-rightist career have you or anyone else "redpilled" anyone. EVER.
White people are socialized from birth to death to be anti-white. No amount of memes will ever change that.
And how much do you want to bet there have been more white Muslims converts than white right-winger converts.

I AM FAPPING RIGHT NOW

You can't even understand why we're winning. I daisuke it

DUDE B-BUT MUH PPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Literally caring about what the enemy will say once the enemy is dead.
THEN KEEP KILLING THE LEFT, RETARD
Every single second you keep waiting is another hundred years in the future that it will take to reverse this. It will take 5000 years to reverse the last 50.
This is what a domesticated faggot says. Every second is an urgency.
You will never have such support.
KILL THE FUCKIN JOURNALISTS
Dylan Roof killed 9 defenseless nigger in a church and all the Left did was take a flag away for a few months. They had every excuse to start hunting white people but they didn't do shit. That's the power of violence. Violence demoralizes and paralyzes the victim. You have just lived all your life under institutionalized leftist violence that you have internalized their commands to be a domesticated, pacifist, faggot.
You can either cry about it or kill the journalists. You can't a domesticated pussy and do nothing.

Don't project your fantasies, user

And theres the meltdown I was expecting. Better than you have tried to fuck with Holla Forums. They're all insane or now Holla Forums themselves. Having fun fighting chaos Inquisitor? You'll either die to it or fall to it as you come to understand the truth of things.

I should know I used to be one of you.

Third position, Holla Forums faggot.

No they aren't you retarded faggot kike, they're using shitskins and niggers to destroy the white race, the curbing of civil liberties is merely a required to enable their plan to go smoothly. Kalergi Plan, Talmud, Yinon Plan - ever read them?

Internet nerds are not normalfags. You want to know how I know this? Because you're on an imageboard.

Tfw you forgot to refresh thread and it's like 60 comments longer than you thought it was.

there is barely even a recognizable argument to argue against here
this really is just autistic screeching

if meming doesn't surpass socialization we would not exist
most of here are millenials who by all accounts should be brainwashed zombies, being subjegated to the kike infested educational system
just imaging all the decades, effort and shekels spend on corrupting the schools and all that happened was create an even more hardcore natsoc youth

i am arguing against a total retard here but i post this to inform the rest of the anons who might be reading, it is good to be reminded of what exactly we do now and then and it is not like important shit is being slided right now
but to all the countless normies out there who know, feel instictively that something is wrong with the world as it is
we are there to provide them with answer
without guidance they might blame their problems on them niggers, the religion f peace or too high taxes/rent
and before the rise of the internet this divide and conquer was the kikes strongest weapon
but now we exist and show the nose behind every single happening and how all the myriad of events is tied to the jewish fight for dominance
that is a threath that rightously scares the yid shitless, remember there own religion forecasts that we shall be the end of their kind once and for all, they call this the amalek if i spell it correctly
and when you see any discussing online the golden litmus test on whether the other side is a shill is the willingness to name the jew or if in too public a setting to hind at a hidden nose

Let's list the things that the Right believes in
DOMESTICATED FAGGOTS

Hey Mordecai, why do you say these moronic things that can easily be disproved?

You're terrified because all your leftist violence and screeching isn't changing anybody's mind yet Holla Forums's nazi shitposting on the internet is shifting Western civilization towards the Fourth Reich.

Stay scared. :^)

You're nothing but a sad internet nerd that was given a language with which to vent your small penis, anti-social rage with. You're not normal, you're not the standard white person.
But you weren't because you have always been an anti-social nerd who spends too much time on the internet.
The same "hardcore" natsoc youth that makes every single possible excuse to not go outside. Typing "nigger" on the internet doesn't make you hardcore. There is no "hardcore" in politics other than the Left and antifa.

Retards have been saying this shit for decades. 3 years ago it was "Le Pen is getting more popular watch out" and how did that turn out?

This faggot needs go back where he came from.

How mad are you that "DOMESTICATED FAGGOTS" are destroying your entirely ideology? lelelel

Back to >>>Holla Forums cuck, working class people don't feel constantly emasculated like Marx thought, and the fact that you identify with emasculation shows what an emotional wreck unfit to make political decisions for others you are.

White people are born and die with a Jewish niggers dick deep inside their brain

Shills like this contribute nothing to the conversation.

Holla Forumsacks here I'm sure have talked about this to their friends, neighbors, coworkers, about taking action and making their voice and presence known, and nobody they talk to seems to agree about "doing something" about it.

You shills always say the same thing, as if a lone person can go and fix it. All he's saying is that when he proposes the idea that no one wants to go along with it and join him.

Go fuck yourselves.

Intelligence Agencies: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're literally not destroying shit faggot. Or do you seriously feel emboldened by the Jewish traitor Trump? He's playing you like the tard you are.

This, as if I'd ever tell >>>Holla Forums what I've got in store once the power goes out. Same with the FBI and CIAniggers.

Lad, fascism and NS are both third position; radical centrism, not right wing. Do you even politics br0?

Aww are you mad we're not dumb enough to expose ourselves to your hitsquads like good goyim to die? Or are you more pissed off memes make more progress than your decades of brainwashing?

God you can literally see him falling apart as this goes on. Just jumping on all the classic D&C points trying to regain control of the thread.

Just how many times have you been banned today fuckstick?

Almond status: a c t i v a t e d

because it just gives ammunition to the media spin machine

know your enemy

What? What is your story? Did you take your meds recently?

Checked! We are winning because we are speaking he truth. I now routinely name the jew and speak of necessary revolution in meat space. Even my elders listen.

Nah he's just making shit up read the thread he lost his shit and revealed power level. Fuckers a leftypol shill and basically degenerated into autistic screeching. We're mostly poking him for lulz now as he keeps spouting shill tactics trying to gain control of the thread back from us. It's like a puppy shitting itself as it barks at you thinking it's threatening.

Holla Forums is mostly filled with information that is preaching to the choir right now, but when certain habbenings habben and channels like CNN and friends spout their falsehoods, Holla Forums is always there to bring truth to the people.

does any of us look even remotely as buttblasted as you here

there is little point in continued response to autism of this nature save: look at me i am PROJECTING

there is only one final point i wish to make, like this user said
and like you would know if you weren't fresh of the reddit bus
/pol has always been an apocalyptic board, we have always believed in a major enough happening commonly thought to be a financial crash that would shatter the states ability to project force and destroy their security apparatus
this is the moment where history books are written about and that is moment when it is time for organised violence on a scale only the awoken saxon is capable of
inb4 will never happen go read some selko, which you would have done if you are from around here

mods = controlled opposition

Is that you, Brenden O'Commie? Probably just another Alex Jonestown worshipping psyop victim from prison planet forum/godlikeproductions…

This must be copypasta

*United Kikedom

Guess I overestimated you. ADL/SPLC/mossad pls go.

Fuck outta here with your defeatism alarmism honeypot alt-kike shitposting
Holla Forums hasbara kill yourself

this

Anyone who takes his word is falling for spy tactics, it's one of the most common tricks employed by GCHQ and MI5.

user read the thread we called him out very quick and it's only continued because his butthurt is that god damn hilarious as he constantly tries to get control of his shit bait thread again. Been funny as hell watching him melt down. Though I think he ran off now. I need to check the catalog for a new shill thread he seems to push one at a time.

Daily Reminder

All intelligence agencies are under the authority of the Rothschilds and their freemason mischlings/shabbos goyim

If people can't tell that they're being fedded after OP used the phrase:
Then I would be bretty goncerned for their intellect.

Kick the yid is a fairly common game around these parts.

Damnit sage fell off muh plate.

this has indeed been quite fun
it is always a trick between milking for more lulz and going too far to scare the shill of
i am afraid he ran away, guess we milked our lulz for the day

Just wait for the next thread he's already working on.

Moral of the story: bongland is kiked

Will the shills ever realize the obvious conclusion from their shilling our theory that we're right being reinforced? Why they have to constantly harangue us if we weren't onto something?

That's because he's a jew and probably MI6, you maroon.

That's not what your frustrated fanny says

Set up cells with your fellow likeminded Holla Forums users and go 1800s freemason style in how you know each other. Go physical and don't connect to the internet at all for anything serious (shitpost away though, don't give any hints about your irl secrets). Ensure that the government can't know very much about you

A struggle like this one requires extraordinary men.

Don't ever give up user. Start working out, stop fapping, and study every fucking day! Read the works of Jung, Evola, and Serrano. GET FIT! Practice fighting with sword and knife, take up boxing, whatever holds your interest. Stop wasting your time hoping for the DOTR and PREPARE yourself for it! Become a warrior, a poet, a mystic, a philosopher, and prepare to make the world what you desire and accept nothing less than victory! As the sky blackened and the world burned at the end of the last age, our ancestor, Odin, did not sequester himseld away and nor did his men, in the darkest time in thirteen thousand yeara. He and his Wild Hunt rode out to their deaths, willfully, to purge the world of degenerates and evil so that we could be born! Do justice to your ancestors and strive ever forward to a better day and a bloody end, for they would do no less in this day at the end of the Kali Yuga!

I should take a screencap of your post and put it inside of my manifesto just to make a point post-mortum heh.

I remember getting banned for saying that the Pulse night club attack was fake and done by the government.

Gotta love ImDiaperShittingRachfy

This is both good and bad.
What's good about this is people won't be able to resort to the internet to vent about current events. what's bad is this cripples any chance of advocates for the white race to reach out and spread such vital ideas. in short, it forces us to resort to violence

That's exactly what they want. They make money off unrest. Do you even multi-tiered conspiracy?

Why are you acting like the other user that agrees with me is ME?

For awhile every day they would try to urge me to take meds but I always refused and they can't force me unless they make up a bullshit excuse but so far they haven't. That was when I was in the ward though. Now I just stay at home under house arrest. I had to leave this thread for a good part of the day to go attend a church btw. There was a flag of Israel there and much talk of "the children of Israel"…

People instinctively understand where their place is.

Governments crack down on us but not them, they're complicit in this. Our striking back would be a rage against everything in society, it's a task that looks too large from the outside and we are presented with peaceful options that admittedly never work.

All of you talking about shills in here. The government and police has but one primary purpose. To pacify you. Ask any police man and they will tell you something to the effect of "generally, you may do as you wish, so long as you don't get violent with others". You may say and think and act however you like but don't you dare usurp their authority by using violence. Violence is reserved for use only by the the state and the police. That is the whole problem here; none of you believe in the legitimacy of your own actions. You need approval.

There are three kinds of people. Two are very rare and one is very common.

1. People who don't need the approval of others to do violence; very rare.
2. People who need the approval of others to do violence. The vast majority.
3. People who are so domesticated to their very core they can't do any violence even when they have all the approval to do so. Very rare.

The remedy to this is to pray to god every day for the death of your enemies and ask god that "I shall be involuntarily submitted to the cause of destroying my enemies, guide me to this end, and instill the fiercest warrior spirit in me."

One day you'll find yourself going full moonman on kikes and niggers and the rest and it'll be like an unstoppable force, you just couldn't help it, a power greater than yourself has taken you over and made you into an efficient killing machine.

This, shitposting is our power. The overton window is ours to shift as we like.

The thing about white people, is that we're smarter on average than other groups. This means, above all else, white people hit their targets. The time to attack is when you can damage your target effectively, you cannot do that with public attacks. Either strike your actual enemies instead of random civilians or don't defame the cause the cause, because people who blow up public events and churches and such are just fucking idiots. Even if all the casualties of such a thing are in the target demographic it does nothing to help your underlying cause because plebs never have and never will influence shit, that's what makes them plebs. If you can't hit the people controlling the plebs it's wiser to do nothing.

No, it won't, you stupid faggot.
Plebs have never and will never change anything, the people controlling the groups of plebs do.

How do you plan to beat humanist egalitarian globalists by bowing to their ideals?

Adolf Hitler fought hard and got a country to rally behind him. Nobody fears white nationalists. Everyone fears the ZOG. A lot of people fear Islamic terrorism. Do you not understand the power of fear? It compels people to understand their enemies and to change their rhetoric.

Anyways, all UK meme wizards on here are going to be sitting around in their cells soon, unable to communicate with anyone, and unable to do shit. While they sit in their cells, imprisoned for their shitposting, I hope they think back to this thread.

I expect every person replying in this thread to have an excuse as to why they're not fighting. I gave mine. Most of you just attack me and don't give your own excuses.

Some possible excuses:

etc. I want to see the excuses so I can have an actual argument with you.

The main excuse I see here however is "my public relations".

Nobody gives a shit what pacifists think. If you're scared to use violence, Mossad, Islamists, and ZOG aren't afraid to do so.

I explicitly told you not to discuss your plans and especially not in detail. I don't give a shit if you have plans or not. What I care is that you don't end up imprisoned and dying alone and realizing when you're a ghost you did fuck all with your life to fight the enemy.

bump for smiley bread
idk if you're actually being followed and shit, I was when I lived with drug dealers and almost got v& a few times, once an undercover cop entrapped me with street racan

Oh btw, as concerns burning down refugee immigration centers, that has ACTUALLY BEEN happening all over Eastern Europe and in some other European nations. Never happens in the UK, America, France, Canada, or Australia though as far as I know. Maybe it happens in Germany and Sweden, I am not sure; if it does it means they're probably less cucked than English and French speaking nations.

Fair enough

Immigration centers and the headquarters for the news media outlets and so on are great targets as are gay parades.

Your average Holla Forums poster probably doesn't bother to study his own city or town though or (if he prefers to hit something non-local) that of a place he would like to hit and has the means to get to.

The thing is all this planning is stupid. Set your intention and let the universe guide you.

overplanning* I mean

Everyone has always hated tripfags. We've hated tripfags years before Holla Forums as an idea was even conceived. Get the fuck out.

Our media and court systems are Jewed, but a heavy portion of our population, along with our President that actually supports us, are fighting to ban muslims from entering this country. All the while you are being stabbed, run over, and blown up by hundreds of thousands of sandniggers that a vast portion of YOUR population and government welcome with open arms.

You need to get out cianigger, everyone on Holla Forums knows who is behind this, and how to deal with it when the time comes.

I know with 100% certainty nobody on Holla Forums will ever roast a jew in an oven and that if I were an anti-white or shitskin or jew I would be completely safe to say and do whatever I want, even cuck you all, and you'd do nothing.

I'll sooner be attacked by stuffed toys than by docile, peaceful, Holla Forums posters.

All of you will pass to your graves having never done a thing to remove any non-whites from the country.

I want to do things but I'm a socially anxious autist, plus My stats are of average height and underweight so I pose no physical threat irl on the street to owerllian states men or antifa and tuskin goon squads .
Unless a bunch of dafties locally to me which is doubtful in pozzed Manchester start a coup or something it's doubtful I'll be able to do much.

Oh FBI-chan you're so cute

OP babbles about the "great Holla Forums roundup." OP clearly thinks (((they))) can get every Holla Forumsack at once without provoking resistance. OP thinks the rest of Holla Forums won't notice the sudden disappearance of britbongs. OP doesn't know about Tor.

1/10 agent provocateur shill prediction of massive human rights violations by end of year noted

OP info
>>>/baphomet/121353