Daigo writes autobiography

Smh from the stupidity and hypocrisy.

No shit.

Didn't Daigo talk about how he didn't think sfv would last? Also anyone that isn't a EH retard knows that a shitty character winning a tournament doesn't make them not a shitty character.

SFV is free money for Daigo. Of course he's going to like it.

Does this motherfucker even age

Did you expect him to bite the hand that feeds him?

No, but I didn't expect everyone to suddenly think the game is perfect when it isn't.

who?

its not a meme anymore, people on h8chan are using smh non ironically.

Got a quote of what he actually said?

Go back to reddit with your blog post OP

IN THE BEGINNING, GOD CREATED THE OST AND THE STAGES

NOW, THE GAME WAS FORMLESS AND EMPTY.
DARKNESS WAS OVER THE SURFACE OF THE DEEP, AND THE SPIRIT OF ISHIWATARI WAS HOVERING OVER THE WATER

AND GOD SAID
LET THERE BE NEUTRAL
AND THERE WERE AIRDASHES
GOD SAW THAT THE NEUTRAL WAS GOOD, AND HE SEPARATED THE NEUTRAL FROM THE SETPLAY

GOD CALLED THE NEUTRAL, SLAYER
AND THE SETPLAY, HE CALLED MILLIA

AND THERE WAS OKI

AND THERE WAS ABARE

THE FIRST DAY
GOD'S GIFT
PRAISE BE

It's from his book. The game is really free cash for a guy like him.

Reevaluate your life if you are sperging over something like smh.

Also, "Go back to Reddit" is just as much faggy as smh.

I just entered captcha to say that GG is dead.

Frankly, when I see so many people still giving their asses to Capcom just because they released freaking Balrog with the same costume from SF IV, or because they add a censored Juri to the game, that might get people banned for trying online, I know you really don't need to respect consumers.

People just can't let go of Capcom even when they are selling a terrible product. It means they will keep selling bad stuff, since people keeps buying.
By the way, why they could not balance the number of characters from games like SF III and IV in V?

PRAISE VIDYA

Yeh Daigo said people might not play it if capcom stopped putting money into it via capcom cup.

Talking about Eventhubs, they stopped putting Daigos name in the headers for tournaments when he said that, once he said he liked SFV they went back to putting him in them.

Everyone in the FGC and their mother know that Eventhubs is shite. Why is that place still up?

I sorta agree. Gameplay is fine but the rest (no arcade mode/few characters/online mode/character options) suck.

It's like having a breakfast roll where the bread is stale, the bacon is overcooked spam, the sauce is vinegary but the egg is perfect.

Its a click bait site with their own shit player and character tiers, I guess that keeps people going back to it

SfV is retard tier level in terms of skill cap. Literally. Fat friend plays game and it's only one he likes because he can sit and turtle all day and win matches. But gets blown the fuck up when mic up happens so he gets salty and rage quits.

SFV is fine. It's certainly not 3S and ultra ended up being fucking awesome in its own. 5 just has such a low entry level that it almost feels the least interesting because it's the least complex.

Is there a group of people in this hobby more despicable and shameless than the Street fighter fans?
Serious question.
For all their tough talk and chimping out they're nothing but a bunch of bitches to a company that has been fucking them in the ass for the past 25 years..

Leaguefags

They praise a game that takes even less skill than SF, talk about how it's "free" despite the fact that you more or less have to buy heroes to keep up with the meta, give away thousands to whores who do nothing but stream themselves losing and baring cleavage, all in hopes of winning big esports money.

And despite all that, DOTA2 players still make more bank than them.

SFxTekken died because of the on disc DLC bullshit so they're not completely helpless.

Agreed tbh fam, I really hate it when people criticize me just because I'm from Reddit! Holla Forums should have open borders for all redditors! :^)

The gem system is what really killed it. Auto tech throws, auto build crit, etc. Unbalanced gems ruined the game before it even started.

The unfortunate this g is those tekken characters would have been amazing to get back in Ultra. That's how ultra got their characters for the final dlc. They were XTekken characters.

Hold me bros

Not to mention

The only fun part was Day 1 4-player Scramble mode.

ebin post my fellow redditor

What are some fighting games on PC that have an active community? I don't want to buy SF5, but everything I've looked at is incredibly ded

just get Fightcade and the ROMset

Some guy is modding the tekken characters into SF4, not sure how far off it is though.

Fighting games are for niggers and gooks not ugly enough for league of legends

Depends on how active you mean m8. If you're the kind of person that just wants to get matched up with randoms in ranked all day than you won't find much gratification outside of the popular games on Fightcade (KoF 98, 02 and 3S). GG Xrd and BB CPEX are active enough, but you should seek out communities for them, after that it should be smooth sailing. In my current situation I can ask for an Xrd match any time of the day and usually find an opponent within 5 minutes. There's also KI but

I agree with just about everything else you said except this. SFV's ost so far is pretty damn good. I think you need to take a step back and remove those nostalgia goggles if you think Alpha and EX's soundtracks are better. SF3 is the exception, I don't think there will ever be a fighting game with a better soundtrack than 3S

2nd Impact had a better OST than 3S, but overall SF3 titles had the best OSTs of the series.

I can agree with that.
played 2nd Impact like twice in my life, didn't hear much of the ost

Fucking hell, he's a good guy in the end, but he just loves having that Crapcom cock in his ass when it comes to SFV.

Street Fighter 1 more or less created the genre, even though there were a few one on one 2d brawlers mode before that, Street Fighter 2 defined the entire genre and never stopped being "the Fightan". It kinda hurts seeing the genre defining top boy being a std ridden anal slut.
At launch and for 2 years SF4 was the same fucking bullshit that SFV currently is, it's just that once USF4 hit the shelves people magically altered their own memories to forget about the bullshit DLC practices. Same will happen once USFV happen, despite claims that it never will. People just want to believe that having to deal with the bullshit now is worth it when the actual complete, functional game will be out a few years down the line. It also help that the fightan community have this retarded idea about age/experience being the defining factor in player relevancy, running the risk of turning the FGC into just another bullshit, paid match shitfest like every Esports.

That's some impressive shitposting right there

Is there a chapter about taking a dive for shitty rappers?

If God bothered with digital upgrade instead of foisting fully-priced disc releases every 6 months, I might bother giving his gospel a listen.

Not the user who made that post but IMHO SFV's OST is overall pretty weak. That said, the select few tracks I like, I do like a lot (FANG, Gief and Claw) but sadly, their "chill style" is the exception in a sea of oontzes. Still leagues better than the Tekken 7 OST though; that shit is literally noise pollution.
SFA2 Gold and SF EX 1 are my overall favorites in the series.
Don't really get the boner everyone has for 3's OSTs but to each their own. Q mix 2 is by far my favorite in TS but the faggots who worked on TS Online cut all the round 2 mixes. Cunts.

Side note, and pardon my faggotry, but where's the FG general? Hope the user who takes care of that is well and good.

why do you hate lupe fiasco?

I hate him because he's a loud mouth nigger, that only talks the talk but never walks the walk.

OK, let's seeā€¦ First they just kept using the old themes as a base for the modern themes, when, in fact, Capcom did not use SF 2 themes for Alpha or SF 3, and Arika also created whole new stuff for EX. Capcom only started to recycle music for SF IV and V. That is a red flag already. But, why not post some examples. Let's use Ryu. SF 2 is so iconic I don't think I need to put here, so, let's start with Alpha. Alpha 1 and 2 use remixes of the SF 2 theme. But we are talking about the first new SF series after SF 2 changed games.

But then, there is SFA3, and look, something new! And really fitting, it's a song to go for broke.

EX theme? Something new again, and one of the best themes in the game. Unique and able to stand on it's on even if it wasn't made for a SF game.
Probably the most "japanese" theme for Ryu.

The only thing I don't understand is, Street Fighter 5 had the right idea, almost the right idea, except they fucked it up because it wasn't street fighter 3.

New Generation and Giant Impact use the same theme. It's, once again, new and catchy. Can't say it really fit the character, but it's cool.

In here we have a "sober" theme. It's interesting because it surely makes the whole game more serious, but it's a good theme for the character, and, again, new.

And finally we get to SF IV. And we get a remix of SF 2 theme. Something they did to the first two Alphas only, but here it is again.
As a remix, I'm not going to say it's bad, but I think there are better versions.

Now this is getting ridiculous. Another fucking remix of the second theme? And the fuckers released FOUR versions of SF IV to iron something new, and yet SF V is just another damned remix.
So, not, the series is getting worse, is getting less imaginative in many ways, but the OST is one blatant example of the lack of originality and creativity plaguing Capcom in general.
And yeah, it's worse than the old games.

Are you asking why hasn't Capcom balanced SF V like in 3S and USFIV? The reason for that is that every first SF game, all the way from SF2 to Vanilla SF IV is an unbalanced mess, until they do something right with the last version. Last versions being ST, 3S and USFIV. By the way Ultra is a pile of fucking trash and they ruined Rolento by making him feel like the same slow garbage character from SFxT.

No, he got gud through years of Virtua Fighter practice. No other Gief can match him.

Stop being a huge fag. The character may be bad, but don't shit on his results by saying he was lucky.