Is this what late capitalism looks like?

Is this what late capitalism looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

is there a video of how this pans out?

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0

kek

remember when Holla Forums raided hot topic for the same thing with rages faces

That was old Holla Forums
New Holla Forums will more likely buy the t-shirts and wear them in public

This is what late capitalism looks like.

what site ?

Not saying because you might buy a pepe tshirt and unironically wear

i'm tankie but i'm not that stupid

"This is what late capitalism looks like" would make a good leftypol maymay

chanbuy dot com

Almost all of these are Holla Forums memes. This is disgusting. Is this what chan culture has been reduced to?

wew

I see they're decided to support the suicide of the white race

This period of capitalism will be the last one and it will be called meme capitalism by historians.

forgot to ask

who in the hell would want to buy a Holla Forums shirt ?

Have you encountered a Holla Forumstard outside of chans talking about Holla Forums?
Better yet, did you read the about page?

This is the cancer killing the internet.

Obviously memes DO die. The instant a redditor touches it.
Could this be an elaborate troll, or is this what he actually believes, I wonder.

holy shit this is terrible

Kek

Fucking christ, this is worse than Che tees.

m8

i'd buy a pepe to support an original aryan entrepreneur

Good god. He sounds like one of those faggots who showed up in 2009 to see the Hackers on Steroids who protest Scientology.

I want to see a neckbeard wear that merchant shirt and get the shit kicked out of them

This shit reminds me of some GG post laughing at SJW for buying shit like "male tears" mugs at absurd markups.
The fucking irony.

Everything from GG to these elections with the MSM talking about pepe have been the equivalent of a gigantic chanology in terms of cancer and newfaggotry, only concentrated on Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums.
There is also the racist subreddit purge who wrought waves of redditors there.

Poo in the loo.

Why

Gah! 2008 newfags have had long enough to become nostalgic for their own shitposting.
This is just the worst.

Holla Forums never stepped foot on a construction site confirmed

Old Holla Forums was shit too fam.

at least they know their audience
>tfw no place to buy merch with shitty /mu/ | [s4s] | /o/ | Holla Forums | /g/ memes

wew

This wasn't in India. it was at a Hindu Trump event held by immigrants from India. They performed a ritual involving a sacred flame for Trump.

It was, but it was all good content made with effort. A genuine attempt to rise and defeat above their pain rather than a desire to stew in it.

Fucking cringed hard

Someone making their own t-shirts and selling them isn't capitalism.

This is cancer

old Holla Forums was shit

the only reason why people look at old Holla Forums and think "that was good" is because Holla Forums constantly gets worse everyday

Back in the day, Holla Forums got shit done. That is the biggest difference between then and now.

There won't be any historians because the human race will go extinct.

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

HAIL KEK!

That's wrong though. The entire point of a meme is to become popular amongst a certain culture and to be spread until it reaches popularity in public discourse. That being said people who are actually fond of and nostalgic for internet memes are autists.

I love it when Nazis out themselves to normies. Like how long did normies think they could let the US flirt with fascism before people started doing shit like this

And to think, when the normies become fashy, they'll turn lefty because they'll try to be subversive etc

KILL YOURSELF dumb frogposter.

Memes don't HAVE a point. They're simply self-replicating pieces of information.
What you're thinking of is propaganda.

I'd kek me keks if I saw somebody wearing a t with the happy merchant on it.

Honestly, I was thinking of buying this and wearing it

I got this on a shirt and wear it all the time. I have yet to regret it.