So did you guys obtained a copy of this book...

So did you guys obtained a copy of this book? I'm interested in it after the thread about it got almost instantly deleted after posted.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126261047/
acaeum.com/ddindexes/rares.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No nobody wants to read your shitty book. Stop shlling it here

I'm not shilling, I want a copy of it. Couldn't found it searching of the internet.

not a subject I like, it must be shill

Then why don't you just buy it?

Because there is the possibility of obtaining it for free.

I'd like to at least skim it. Last thread got CP'd which I found pretty strange so my interest in piqued. Fuck if I'm paying 300bux for it though.

Yeah your right. Wtf? Why is it so expensive?

Because the book was printed by the author only in 100 copies.

It's a shit book. OP must be a seller.

Sure I'm selling it, schizoid.

Might want to make a new thread about this on polk before this one is deleted too.

I was interested in it also. I searched everywhere by title, by author, by numbers, even tried searching for it in russian. Nothing indexed in the search engine or torrent files

Thanks for admitting it. Reported for spam.

Found the kike.

Please post this in >>>/pdf/

Go back to reddit, man.

Just buy a used copy already you stingy fucking kike. How many threads are you going to create about wanting this book?

Up to your old tricks again Shlomo?

How the fuck do you think any of the rest of us would get this book? Just magic it out of thin air? You want one of us to buy it so you don't have to. Incredibly jewish.

Fgs you guys are too paranoid. I'm just asking if anyone has it. If you don't have just shut the fuck up and get along. And thanks for giving me reason to bumping my thread, retarded.

Why would you think any of us have this obscure book? How many threads will you create asking us for the book before you just fucking buy it?

Let me save you a thousand bucks OP; the theory is the words we use are created by demons or otherworldly monsters to enslave us.

I recommend you google the name "Mark Passio" as he is very well versed in etymology of various latin, hebrew, and biblical terms.

Bumping and looking for same.
Cute that the shilling is exactly the same on other places whenever this book is brought over.

I agree OP. Sometimes faggots on hatechan need to learn to stfu. The book sounds interesting to me too.

Why would I assume that no one has it? Someone must have it.

You could go to any fringe website and read the types of ramblings in this book. Have fun paying for the book, goy. This might be a good scheme for me to try in the future actually to make money off of gullible /x/tards.

Thanks, looking for it.

That's why I don't want to pay for it. The real hermetic knowledge must be obtained through your hard will into obtaining it and not just paying. Maybe indeed I will lost my time reading it, but who knows…

Yeah, someone on halfchan posted the first chapter.

He looks kinda jew tbh

So OP should go ask on cuckchan. Creating the same thread over and over again on 8/pol/ isn't going to get him anywhere.

If you want more info that might can't say for certain as I haven't read it be in the book:

For example, Government, from ancient Greek kubernao = govern; means to steer, guide, control, etc. Ment - used to describe the mind e.g. mental

Therefore, for a satanist or a kike; Government means: mind control. For the average normie it means more like keeping peace and stupid bullshit that kikes made up to excuse the underlying reality of their fantasy.

Before you can make anything in this world you must use a word to describe it, to idealize before taking action on it; you'll find the kikes make up quite a large amount of words.

He's a former satanist honorary kike
I am as well

Fair enough, but they have been purging any threads about it also.

But do not be fooled. There is good reason God is said to have merely spoken and it was so.
BECAUSE IT IS REAL
Take notice how kikes never, ever draw a real swastika in their false flags. Deep down we all know this, the saying 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'. It all happens in your thoughts, what you THINK defines what you will DO and what you will BECOME.

Psychology has proven people can be subconsciously brainwashed and made to think thoughts that are bad for them, whether atheist or not this is the reality we live in. Try building anything without first verbalizing it in your head, see how well it works out.

Can you guys tell me why everyone is looking for this book? What's in it?

I mean, the biggest chutzpah these kikes ever had was when they told us they'd provide us with "re-creation".

And gullible plebs lapped it up.

t. frequents a board about meme magic

We don't know. But seems to be basically what said, ie, the use of words as symbols and codes, etc.

Yes, and that is the basis of meme magic. Collective consciousness is an extremely powerful tool in influencing what we commonly refer to as "reality."

Hmmm now I'm pretty suspicious. Have a bump OP! :^)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126261047/
A few pages someone posted

Have a sage, meguca.

You have brain damage.

he is hoping someone already has a copy they picked up at a garage sale or something and are willing to scan and upload.

I support this endeavor because it looks interesting, all the shills bashing this though, it's kind of ridiculous

Pricey, but not as much as some old school tabletop RPG stuff. Original version of pic goes for $10K in near-mint condition.
acaeum.com/ddindexes/rares.html
Of course the whole point to collectors is having the real thing, but for reading you don't care. Has book been scanned?

The "ment" in "government" is not derived from "mens" meaning mind, it comes from the Latin suffix "-mentum" used to form nouns from verbs, by way of French.
It's "ment" as in "momentum", not as in "mental".

Hmmm.

I'm smug as fuck right now.

I'm the one who got it for 50 a few weeks ago. I'm about 100 pages in, it's weird because half of it comes of globalisty, even mentions of all races returning to one. But it's also very anti is-ra-el. I plan on getting it online for you, just been out of town for a few days until recently.

sounds like kaballah

Thank you for the update.
Please upload it.

Thanks a lot user!

Use >>>/pdfs/ instead, it the more active board.

Why the fug are they're two? The kikes must be trying to divide and conquer again.