The Jews Dropped Katie Hopkins from LBC this week?

OK, she was never cute, but fuck I enjoyed listening to her, at least she had interesting things to say. The Jews fired her because she called for a "final solution" to the problem of Islamic Terrorism? Not allowed to use those fucking words?

I fucking hate the UK. I hope Fox gives her a show (maybe a 5 min segment on Cucker Tarlson?) or she starts a podcast. I'd even spend shekels to hear her. Fucking witch hunt. The same cunts who let Anjem Choudary go on every TV show screaming for Sharia and admitting to encouraging others to join ISIS (I fucking thought he HAD to be MI-5, thought there wasn't a way in hell he was getting away with that. And he'd do it right in CNN! Nope. UK Really was that cucked.

Now katie's is fucking gone because the Jews and other rabble formed a "coalition" to shitcan her. I wonder if she still has her DM job or the Jews took that away too. IF they fired her too…she was only one who would go to Calais, Sweden, etc.. and bring back tape and show the fucking truth. She must have been on the Jews' hitlist for a long time. This is fucking insanity. Time to boycott LBC, Farage's show has becoming boring as fuck and he didn't say a word to back her up as far as I know…

N.B.- no, despite the nose, I have thoroughly researched her and she isn't a Jewess. If you through she was, you need to go back and study "the poisonous mushroom" and learn what "the jewish 6" looks like…

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/777608757274705920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are a newfag and need a lesson, no better teacher than Julius Streicher:

“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.' Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew…”

The boy goes on. “One can also recognize a Jew by his lips. His lips are usually puffy. The lower lip often protrudes. The eyes are different too. The eyelids are mostly thicker and more fleshy than ours. The Jewish look is wary and piercing. One can tell from his eyes that he is a deceitful person.”

The teacher calls on another lad. He is Fritz Müller, and is the best in the class. He goes to the board and says:

“Jews are usually small to mid-sized. They have short legs. Their arms are often very short too. Many Jews are bow-legged and flat-footed. They often have a low, slanting forehead, a receding forehead. Many criminals have such a receding forehead. The Jews are criminals too. Their hair is usually dark and often curly like a Negro’s. Their ears are very large, and they look like the handles of a coffee cup.”

The teacher turns to the students.

“Pay attention, children. Why does Fritz always say ‘many Jews have bow legs’, or ‘they often have receding foreheads,’ or ‘their hair is usually dark’?”

Heinrich Schmidt, a large, strong boy in the last row speaks.

“Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears. Some do not have flat feet, but real Jewish eyes. Some Jews cannot be recognized at first glance. There are even some Jews with blond hair. If we want to be sure to recognize Jews, we must look carefully. But when one looks carefully, one can always tell it is a Jew."

She's a canary in coal-mine. Whatever you think of her. Dr. Scheuer is a true patriot who has gone before congress to personally get on record as naming the Jew. If he is upset she was shitcanned, I'll follow his lead over some anonymous cunt on a Tibetan starry recipe forum overtime.

Oy vey!
She's a zionist kike who is paid to agitate for greater isreal like prtty much every other kike we see so much of on TV

addendum- if you can't even name the fucking muslim, imagine just how far down you are from naming the Jew? And fucking May has promised "zero-tolerance" for "antisemitism" which translates as "jail for criticizing Jews, even on fucking twaater." How many Brits have been arrested already for making a "mean" twaat about Jews? The guy in Scotland who taught his fucking dog to Sing Heil was arrested.

You can say whatever you want about her, she is no Dr. Scheuer. But if she can't name the muslim, what are your chances of getting away with naming the Jew? Think.

She is just another jewish highly paid state agitator along with Anjem Choudrey and the rest of the counter-jihad MI5 intelligence psyops on TV

I started the fucking post by already detailing my research that she WAS NOT a kike. Neither side. Zero. If you have different info, please post it. But you won't, know why? Because you're a chicken0shit fucking left-pol D&C cocksucker, that's why. And we both know it.

She seems to have neanderthal type cranium, so probably european.

It's that fucking mudshit shitskin again. You are shilling 24/7 something like 10% of the posts in this board are you and your sockpuppets. Mods need to do something

Agitating kikess BBC TV talking head Katie Hopkins has been doing this shit for years.
She is just another in a long line of zionist kike agitators allowed to go on TV to give the "right wing" some voice on the TV, like Melanie Philips and every other counter jihad kike gets to speak on ever nationalists behalf.
They are there as state actors to present the 'right' as the most objectionable thing possible, they are all zionist agitators all of them speak on isreal's behalf not ours.
She isn't ourgirl, she may be your kikess, but she isn't anything other than a cartoon state approved kosher nationalist that only promotes the zionist jew agenda.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/777608757274705920

Holy fuck, we got another jew demanding we cheer on kikes in our media to speak on our behalf.

Another Alex Jones who belongs in a fucking padded cell to slam his head against a fucking wall. If Anjem Coudray was MI-5, he'd never have been arrested you dumb fuck.

Here you go, 8:50 of video, Choudary admits to a crime: inciting violence/rebellion across international lines, contact and recruiting for groups declared as reformists by US state dept.Right there on tape for world to see. Just based on that standard, he should have been rolled up. I thought he had to be MI-5. Then he was arrested later. He isn't MI-5, UK was just cucked.

AS far as Katy Hopkins, let's say you don't like her. Who fucking cares? Not leftist scum would want the woman shit-canned. If you can't even call out the Jew's pets, think about just how far you are from EVER from ever naming their masters, The International Jew….

And all that's going to come from all this bullshit? Brits are going to lose the very, very few internet rights they have left. May isn't going to go after Muslis, or if she does, for every Muslim arrested 2 Whites will be arrested for saying "nigger" online. If you are a Brit without a VPN, get one. Now.
Rules for VPN? 1. No logs (see the sites that have even protected fucking pedos, they will protect you for saying "nigger") 2. Can pay with gift cards or bitcoin 3. Not based in any of the 5 eyes
There are much better guides made by true autists and most of them give you a one month trial. Find one, whether you are in UK or ZOG, because the kikes are coming.

Kill yourself faggot shitskin schizo hasbara fag

Time to bring the existence of obscenity laws back into people's mind. I'm sure Trump head could be deemed illegal under that rule.

You psychotic, paranoid schizo motherfucker. I\What the fuck do I have to do with Erdogan? The scumbag threatening to turn on the spigot and flood Europe with shitskins.

Get your meds filled you fucking asshole. I've been accused of a lot in my life, but a shill for a fucking t*urkroach? Your dead mother's cunt.

Why do you jews always cite Alex Jones, when everyone except the most retarded always knew Alex Jones was another state approved actor to spread DisInfo to keep the goy distracted and confused.

So we now have a thread with dozens of (((anons))) stating Katie Hopkins is ourgirl, because she gets to tell us to invade isreal's enemies.

Don;t you have some kind of VooDoo ceremony to go to in light of your recent sacrifice of goyim blood?

At least try to keep your sockpuppets in order you fucking shitskin. You are literally talking to yourself. Get help

She's a jew playing her role in this jewish theater. meh.

Samefag

Tomorrow when you wake up and find you dead mother's corpse sitting on your sofa with a cup of tea in front of her and alex jones on the TV in front of her, what are you going to do?

I always forgot each year…it's may, they've let the fucking scum out of the high schools and here they are. Going out to Cape Cod until end of summer. Actually, what the fuck is the point even wasting time here anymore?

One person on the board with an IQ over 135– ME. Bill $550 per hour. Used to be able to teach people shit on here. No longer. you motherfuckers know everything, everyone who tells you the truth is a kike.

When I was young, rule on VNN used to be a permaban for accusations of high fiery without proof, since when the term is just thrown around like "motherfucker," it loses all and any meaning.

The fuck am I wasting time here here when I could be using the time to make money? After Dr. Pierce died, about 5 of us set out to make videos, spread him everywhere, and make him into a household name. The job is done. Search JEwtube, as fast as take him down, a new one goes up.

I'm tired of dealing with fucking scumbags like you, I've given too much to this cause– arrests, SPLC lists, the rest. This place is now fucking cancer.

The problem with VPN is you're taking their word that there are no logs. Even if that was the case in the past, there's no guarantee it will remain so. They may also differentiate between pedo stuff and political stuff. Only the later is actually dangerous to the status quo (as mentioned ITT, compare the jail sentences).

and yes, motherfucker, I'll "space" anyway I like, since I was the mothefucker who started the trend here of single-spacing shit in ~late 2014 simply because I had a broken "enter" button and had bender been anywhere else save for VNN anyway.

I got Dr. Pierce's message out, I've edited enough of his fucking videos together. I'm done. You motherfuckers are free to take over, let's see how well you do.

For anyone wondering what the fuck this retarded kike is doing, kvetching and wailing at the thought anyone here doesn't want to support a zionist jew in media.

He is one of the MODs sentries that spends all day ensuring there is no antisemitic content on /pol, crazy as that sounds, he and his jewish team manage threads ensuring every state actor and neocon kike is treated as heroes and the only course of action us goys can take is support every one of these zionist kikes they promote in the media.

He is also the author of this classic graph (sdee pic attached, you may have seen it on threads pushing for the promotion of mossad kike Gert Wilders, he will call you Meguca, MIDF, Shareblue or CTR if you reject his jewish media/politicians he is promoting then get his mod This usually happens a short while after he resorts to posting a series of smug anime girl pictures or dog torture gore to ruin the thread.

He is a jew, which should be abundantly clear when his only motivation is defending a zionist TV jew like Katie Hopkins

I mean other thread

Seek and you shall find. See the ones that protect the fucking pedos, they will protect you for saying "nigger" as sick a way as that is to find a good one. Good luck.

I think this leftist piece of fucking shit is referring to me. Who had a national alliance card at age 14, have spent all my free time for almost a decade editing and putting out Dr Pierce videos. I'm over it. Keep making 8 chan great again. It's all your's fuckface. You found it all out…

You mean my pointing out an obvious jewish hasbara troll posting here whose ID is this

I clearly quoted the post I was replying to.
So why did you intervene when your Tel Aviv buddy was addressed?

PS, being against jews does not equate to being a 'leftist', oy vey
National alliance card notwithstanding.. cough

Do you really think VPNs wont be banned as soon as they becoming popular enough with normies to turn into a significant problem? Its even easier to ban VPN services than to censor certain topics, since one's a service with a real world presence and the other an ethereal idea that can be twisted, shrouded in allegories and obfuscated in a multitude of ways without loosing its meaning.

Germany for instance has been harassing off shore hosts for over a decade now, threatening them with international lawsuits if they dont either censor the content that is illegal in Germany or block access to the krauts. VPNs will only delay the inevitable for a few years.

While my initial post wasn't directed to you (yet you kvetched so loudly Bibby is waking up) but to a different lying kike in this thread, why is a jewish zionist British TV personality who is paid to make nationalism in Britain look bad, so important to a national alliance cardholder, making you an American, when she is a known state agitating kike paid by the BBC?

Hopkins is a lone voice in the wilderness. The only columnist in the main stream press who calls out the bullshit of liberal protectionism for jihadis and child rapists. That fact so many shills in this thread are trying to discredit her just proves how many kosher jimmies she rustles.

Hopkins is Jewish controlled opposition playing the role scripted for her.
/thread.

Try again.

Why was she shut down? What grand feat of mental gymnastics do you have to offer for that?

she calls in to the Shawn Hannity radio show

Wat r u doing fggt