Dr. Scheuer's New Article on Rebellion Vs. ZOG

I've been following this guy since I was ~15 and he wrote his first book even before he left the CIA in ~2001. He's never written this way before. For the last 6 months or so, he's been urging people to get the most power weapons the can afford and prepare to take on ZOG. This is amazing. I'd follow Dr. Scheuer with arms to take on ZOG even if it meant certain death:

Anglo-American rebellions draw closer

(pt 1)
Events during the past several weeks have left, at least with me, a growing sense that the need for armed rebellion in the United States and the UK is edging closer. The bipartisan political establishments in the United States and in Britain have left their citizenries in a brutal jungle where either the law is not enforced, or new laws are passed to limit fundamental rights – especially free speech – and/or to discriminate against the native-born in favor of preferred minorities or violent Muslim refugees and immigrants. Each native-born citizen is now approaching a break-point where the choice will come down to either passively obeying and truckling to his elite-run government’s discriminatory, humiliating, and increasingly lethal diktats, or to rebel and seek to destroy the central government that is now focused on destroying him, his family, and his nation and its history.

Of the many troubling events of the last fortnight, four seem particularly likely to move rebellion closer:

–Trump’s travel ban and judicial tyranny: In response to an appeal against a lower court’s unconstitutional blocking of the implementation of the president’s travel ban, the appellate judges voted 10 to 3 to sustain the lower court’s illegal and republic-endangering decision. As in all of the court decisions pertaining to the ban, the judges ignored the law and the Constitution, and instead chose to behave as mind-readers. This meant that they applied their partisan hatred of Trump rather than the law, and allied themselves with their personal political ideology and worthless foreigners to block clearly lawful measures needed to protect Americans, as well as the republic that was created by the Constitution and which these tyrannical jurists are sworn to defend. Having lifetime tenure, these judges leave the citizenry with only one way to negate their political partisanship, lawlessness, and preference for foreigners over U.S. citizens.

–Manchester and the madness of disarming: Nearly a hundred of what the Islamic State called “Crusader casualties” occurred in a Libyan Muslim’s suicide attack on young girls attending a concert by one of America’s elite-but-sluttish entertainers, a young woman who told the media soon after the attack that she wished all her fans “would f…ing die”. Swinging into action after the bombing, the Manchester government, Britain’s Tory government, and the British police and media moved quickly to silence any person who dared be critical of Muslims. This persecution extended to a female radio broadcaster who simply and truthfully asked if was not far past time for British men to stand up and defend their wives, sisters, and daughters against the Muslim slime – those two words are mine not hers – that Britain’s political elite has allowed to overrun the United Kingdom. The post-attack behavior of both governments and the West’s mainstream media – including America’s media – eloquently speaks the truth; namely, that native, white Britons, Germans, Americans, etc. exist only to work and pay for Muslim refugees who will never assimilate, but will merrily kill native citizens or hide those who do. After two decades in which the use of the ballot box has been unable to halt the inflow of Muslim murderers, the British people – and soon the American people – are left with only one way to negate the lawlessness of their elite. Sadly, Britons have let themselves be disarmed by their own government. Perhaps it is time for Britons to recall the words of one of their greatest republican patriots, a man who also was a hero to America’s Founders. “[O]ur ancestors were willing,” John Milton wrote, “to put anything into the king’s power rather than their arms and the garrisons of their towns; conceiving that that would be as if they went about to hand over their liberty to the unrestrained cruelty of their kings.” The consistent “unrestrained cruelty” of post-Thatcher UK governments in ruining British society with unlimited Muslim immigration, and by forcibly imposed multiculturalism and diversity have left the citizenry unable to resist their nation’s destruction because it long ago accepted the madness Milton described as a decision that “the power of the sword must belong to the king alone.” Now, the unarmed British citizenry finds that it must acquiesce in whatever “unjust laws the king would have ordered imposed on them.” [1] Americans, praise God, still believe in and abide by Milton’s words.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jkC8Q
non-intervention.com/2749/anglo-american-rebellions-draw-closer/
twitter.com/NickCohen4/status/866934751629897728/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=about:srcdoc
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
theoccidentalobserver.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/3)
–Seth Rich and his fellow corpses: Rich was the victim of a political assassination in Washington, DC, in July, 2016. Rich had worked as an IT Manager for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and he increasingly looks like the source that leaked the Podesta e-mails to Julian Assange. While Rich’s assassin has not been identified, the DNC’s fingerprints appear to be all over the assassination. Someone, for example, stopped the DC police investigation into Rich’s death. As a result, the owner and patrons of the last bar he was in before being killed were not interviewed, and the film from multiple closed-circuit, security video-cameras in the area of the assassination were not collected and examined by the police. In addition, another young man was killed after serving legal papers to the DNC, and a Democratic congresswoman, the former head of the DNC, was taped threatening the chief of the Capitol Police with “consequences” if he did not return a computer from her office that appears to part of a so far undefined criminal investigation. Soon after this threat of “consequences”, a Federal prosecutor was found dead from a head wound on a beach in the congresswoman’s home district in Florida, which happens to be the district in which she and the DNC are being sued for manipulating the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential primary elections to ensure no other candidate could defeat Hillary Clinton. In addition, the dead prosecutor’s body was found not far from the home of the judge that is overseeing the DNC lawsuit. These incidents, and law-enforcement’s studied and probably corrupt disinterest in finding Rich’s killers, appears to leave the citizenry with just one way to negate their lawlessness and provide at least a rough kind of justice for the deceased.

–Erasing history to placate swine: In the past two weeks, the New Orleans’ city government removed the statues of four leaders of the Southern Confederacy – including Jefferson Davis and General Robert E. Lee — to satisfy the hate-filled, baying of herds of uneducated millennial shitbirds. If this is the correct manner in which Americans are to treat their nation’s history, it is more than likely that city councils across the nation long ago would have been petitioned to remove the statues of any Black who fomented civil violence; those of any hero of sexual perversion or abortion, and, most of all, any honoring American Indians for their unparalleled craftsmanship in scalping men and women, kidnapping children, smashing babies’ heads against trees and rocks, and, their specialties, burning captives at the stake or burying them in ant hills, but only deep enough to ensure they were alive while being consumed.

But since no nation can proceed in this history-erasing manner and survive, let us hold our petitioning pens and take a look at General Lee’s enormous contributions to the republic, while never forgetting that he fought for – and nearly achieved — the Confederacy’s secession from it. During the U.S.-Mexican War, Lee repeatedly undertook life-risking reconnaissance operations for General Winfield Scott’s army, and without fail found the positions of Mexican forces and sketched routes by which they could be most effectively approached and attacked by the smaller American army. After that war, Scott described Lee as the best soldier he had ever served with; indeed, Scott and Lincoln offered Lee the command of the Union armies on the eve of the rebellion. Later, after the Civil War, Lee, while serving as the president of what is now Washington and Lee University, acted in a manner that reverberated loudly and tellingly across the society of the postwar south, when he walked up to the altar and knelt alongside a Black man to take communion, this when no one else in the congregation would do so.

But what all Americans should most remember and treasure about Robert E. Lee is what he did to ensure that the United States had a chance to survive and reconcile after the civil war. On the morning of 9 April 1865, near a small Virginia town called Appomattox, Confederate Brigadier Edward Porter Alexander sought to dissuade Lee from surrendering the Army of Northern Virginia to Grant. In this conversation, Alexander pleaded with Lee not to surrender the army to Grant, but rather to send his troops to their home states and have them continue the fight there in the fashion of guerrillas and partisans. Lee responded in the following manner:

(3/3)
"[A]s Christian men, Gen. Alexander, you and I have no right to think for one moment of our personal feelings or affairs. We must consider only the effect which our action will have upon the country at large.

Suppose I should take your suggestion & order the army to disperse & and make their way to their homes. The men would have no rations & would be under no discipline. They are already demoralized by four years of war. They would have to plunder and rob to procure subsistence. The country would be full of lawless bands in every part, & a state of society would ensue from which it would take the country years to recover. Then the enemy’s cavalry would pursue in the hopes of catching the principal officers, & wherever they went there would be fresh rapine & destruction.

And as for myself, while you young men might afford to go to bushwhacking, the only proper and dignified course for me would be to surrender myself & take the consequences of my actions.

But it is still in the early spring, & if the men can be quietly & quickly returned to their homes there is time to plant crops & begin to repair the ravages of war. That is what I must now try to bring about. I expect to meet General Grant at ten this morning in the rear of the army and to surrender this army to him." [2]

Thus, Lee made a decision that likely saved the Union from a guerrilla war that might have dragged on for years, caused untold numbers of human deaths and much more property destruction, and certainly would have made national reconciliation a very distant and perhaps unattainable goal. In his memoirs, Alexander also recalls his immediate reaction to Lee’s republic-mending decision.

Then I thought I had never half known before what a big heart & brain our general had. I was so ashamed of having proposed to him such a foolish and wild cat scheme as my suggestion had been that I felt like begging him to forget that he had ever heard it. … It seemed now an inestimable privilege to serve under him to the very last moment & that no scene in the life of the Army of Northern Virginia would be more honorable than the one which was now to close its record. [3]

Watching the crane removing Lee’s statue in New Orleans, it seemed clear that the New Orleans city council that ordered its removal, the crane operator and crew that undertook the task, the media covering the process, and the rabid uneducated fools, and their Democratic enablers, who demanded the action, knew little or nothing about General Lee, the wars in which he fought, or the debt all Americans owe him. Particularly reprehensible was the ignorant rabble that expressed such hatred for Lee, and through him for all of the contemporary South, the republic’s history, and the honored Civil War dead on both sides. These people blithely lit yet another fuse that will earn them – when the patience of Americans runs out – the fury of their fellow countrymen, whom they take such great joy in wickedly and recklessly abusing.

In a post-bellum song called “I’m a Good Old Rebel”, a Confederate soldier laments that “300,000 Yankees lay dead in Southern dust. We got 300,000 before they conquered us. They died of Southern fever, and Southern steel and shot. I wish it was 3 million instead of what we got.” If necessary, and God willing, that rebel may yet get his wish.

archive.is/jkC8Q
non-intervention.com/2749/anglo-american-rebellions-draw-closer/

Unless you've followed Dr. Scheuer's work for a long time, you can't imagine what a departure this is for him. Yes, he has always named Israel and the treasonous Jews who own our congress. Also, is he talking about Katie Hopkins? What did the Jews do to shit he down this week?

If you don't know the Confederate song Dr. Scheuer is referencing:

Just finished reading, awesome read man. Thanks. I'll spare you a lengthy blogpost and just say that it really hits close to home as did your little introduction.

Polite bump for Dr. Scheuer. With people like him saying things like this there is some hope.

I like what Michael Scheuer has said before about the infernal kike, the enemy of all mankind

What's the name of his book?

Remember priority #1 is nailing these kikes when shit goes down. They are going to leave on their private jets like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Scheuer is an American treasure and I would follow him into hell. The time to fight is coming friends, do not feel overwhelmed. Embrace it for we will slay our enemies and eradicate the filth polluting our soil.

(heil'd)

You ain't kidding user. Holy shit. Dr. Scheuer is fucking pissed. This is huge. He's rousing his base to start preparing for open rebellion. This is a very good sign that RAHOWA draws near.

We should hit the Saudi's oil sector with Sanctions, especially after they tried to fuck over the American oil industry.

Fantastic words and as a bong it is nice to have someone speak the truth of our terrible situation without having to bite their tongue. Never lose your freedom of speech burgeranons. Die defending it if needs be because you are FAR better of dead than living without it.

OPSEC measures required. Every time his name is mentioned on the chans, the target on his back get bigger. How many have to die before we learn? Sage for leadership preservation.

I'm always partial to this version myself

The message must travel with the messenger. If he dies that's the last step to civil war, no more pussy-footing around. Besides, I want to vote this guy into the oval office if the war doesn't come before the next election.

Oh please. Dr. Scheuer is not a child. He is an ex-CIA asset and an incredibly intelligent man. He knows the risks of speaking out against ZOG and has done so for decades regardless. Spare me your horse shit. His message must be spread for it is the truth.

Bumping once with southern music. Lot of shill threads today and Dr. Scheuer is too important to be slid

Not even shilling it's just some dipshits on leftypol getting autistic again mixed in with endchan faggots trying to drum up their userbase with bad xerox copies. Seriously the pics look like they were scanned in after being ran through a shitty photocopier 10 times. In this day and age.

As for YOU… not a faggot. In fact pretty good read. Thanks OP and have yet another bump. Though honestly I'm amazed he isn't arrested since he all but urges people to burn their local town hall. Old farts got some balls

Bump for jew removal.

Doesn't matter. Watch what happens. If anyone tries to actually fight back, Samson launches.

Then the entire world ends due to nuclear radiation and dirt that blocks out the sky. Better to try than die like a dog.

That is dying like a dog. All death is ignoble. Honor never was.

I'm right and you know it. Watch what happens. Creation is a crime against the created.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Aw fuck it's asses and elbows again. Shoo shoo you waste of oxygen this is a good thread

"Final Solution"

No. Never. NEVER EVER.

I will shit up whatever thread I feel like. This thread is no different from any other false hope thread.

And you can't meme on me. Remember that. It's not good enough. It's not sharp enough.

Find another knife.

Just glad to be bumping this thread so more anons can read the article.

She called for a final solution to the islamic terrorist solution and made appeals to emotion for white men to defend their women.

twitter.com/NickCohen4/status/866934751629897728/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=about:srcdoc

Asses you are already the most well known kike on the board besides Holla Forumss tranny mod. Why don't you leave and shit up their board for once? Hope is alive and well here and you will never, ever, kill it.

Maybe…

They deserve it. Women cannot be saved or defended, they'll just turn on you.

I'm not a kike. And I'd never go to leftypol, they're worthless.

And hope is not alive. Watch what happens. You have false hope.

Truly a pleasure to filter him before I even get into the thread

On topic, since Dr Scheur is the one saying this now, does it mean Scheur is getting blackpilled, or is he actually thinking of stepping up as a leader of resistance?

Filter all you want, I'm going to scream at you until someone comes to kill me. I'm right and you know it.

I think Scheuer is stepping up and not getting blackpilled. I don't think any of us truly believe that what is happening can be solved democratically, he's just one of the more notably to say, "Get ready, it's coming soon." He'd be a nice replacement for doompaul

Looks like he's still undecided.

He can't step up. And he won't lead. And nobody will follow him. Watch what happens.

I always enjoy Scheur's analysis. While we instinctively understand these reactions to be a precursor to the ultimate breakdown of political discourse, it's great that he's around to put into words why these breakdowns nudge us closer to the tipping point. I wonder what he'll be saying if violence actually starts.

While this is a nice read, I see no mention of Jews, Israel or the ZOG. Misleading title, OP?

Is anyone ever really ex-CIA?

Only if they always try and downplay their CIA involvement. (Like Gloria Steinem or Anderson Cooper and the CIANN niggers). Scheur uses his CIA career as a pillar of his works and never shies away from it. Scheur is the last generation of CIAniggers who actually thought they were helping the country, not just inseminating children for Rothschilds and Clintons.

See
And some more quotes:

Scheuer is legit. Been attacking the ZOG for as long as i can remember.

Now this is /ourguy/ hope he doesn't get suicided.

Make this man director of the cia, end the pedophilia scams, and kill every single cia agent that has engaged in pedophile blackmail for Israeli and jewish banker interests.

It is more likely that the Jews are either lying about this or the capability of the Samson option and it is not as strong as they claim. I mean, they are Jews after all, lying is what they do. Or, what they say is accurate and they can glass tons of our cities. In which case, fine. We will survive and have carte blanche to string up every yid by their hook noses and curly sideburns

besides, at this point, nuking western cities would be a blessing

Sorry, that's too good to believe in. I can't have faith in that. We won't survive. The way the fallout will go, the world won't be worth rebuilding. We won't be able to get to them to string them up, and everyone will be too busy fighting over scraps to care.

It's not worth it. It never has been. It was made that way. The gods made it not worth it so that we would suffer forever.

t.blackpilling cia shill

That's what's hilarious about the Samson Option to me.They'd be scrubbing the poz-tumors themselves. Also their nuclear capability outside the Middle East is reliant on diesel-fueled subs, so unless they'll nuke Iran 50 times to get back at Americans I don't see how a few million dead niggers would be a detriment to us, since it'd be a permanent redpill about jews to the entire Earth too.

No, you're definitely a shill. You're shitting up every decent thread on the board with your defeatist shit, trying to dissuade everyone else from taking any action.

You're wasting your time and effort though, Chaim. No one here is going to change their mind about what needs to be done.

faggot.

damn, he's pissed!
and he's right too, obviously.

We've already won. When ex cia agents have the balls to say the pedophile politicians and kikes need to be killed, it's only a matter of time.

Our launch systems are run off 1960's floppy discs though, it makes them unhackable. Our nuclear response isn't automatic, even if Trump or Merkel or Putin pushes "the button" men in the silos check to make sure the codes are accurate and then launch on their own judgement. Soviet Union had multiple instances of "automatic" systems not triggering because of the judgement of missile-men.

Same with sub-captains, they have to turn the key themselves. I'm sure there'd be deaths, millions of deaths, but the Samson Option is a jewish trick like everything else.

Fuck I replied to him on my other PC, shit

So to re-rail the thread after obvious shilling attempts, do you guys think Scheur is eventually going to try and start inciting people to rebel, or will he just be providing analysis from the side without bias, which is inherently skewed to our view anyways by way of being true?

Depends how much traction he can get. I haven't seen him outside of the Holla Forums arena. No one wants to touch on the stuff he says for obvious yid reasons. But who knows, shits been getting crazier and crazier the last 2 years.

But will be incite people to rebel? This article is exactly the beginnings of that. He is stating that the people are only now left with one avenue of reclaiming justice in society - through violence.

Jesus Christ, I can smell the dick on your breath from here, yid. Filtered.

As always a lack of electricity, food, and access to Talmudvision is the only thing that'll cause a rebellion. With Soros's agitation that might happen anyways, especially if the lack of power can be scapegoated on commie agitators. Like in Weimar Germany, the people who cause it to be such a shithole will likely cause a counter-revolution since the working class will want them to die for taking away their hotdogs or whatever.

We all know what will happen. Anyone on here long enough has learned the history and sees the patterns.

We are due for a massive economic shitstorm. All the signs point to it happening in the near future or at the bare minimum, in our lifetimes.
This economic shitstorm will cause what you propose - "lack of electricity, food, and acces to Talmudvision." Historically, lack of access to food is what kicks off the riots and social unrest.
The riots and social unrest will naturally lead into a race war in Europe and the United States as people will fall back on tribal allegiances and the thin veneer of civility to other races is pulled back. There will be orgies of violence and oceans of blood in our time. This is not an exaggeration. There WILL be hard times ahead.

Yep. Student loan bubble, housing bubble 2.0, DB's 69 trillion dollar derivatives portfolio, etc. Totally unsustainable if even a single person opts out of the global finance meme too (which Hungary and Poland soon will)

Amen. And the sooner the better, I want this shit to kick off while I'm still young enough to soldier well for the cause.

What happens is their families get lit on fire and they scream before they cook to a crisp. Shills included.

Fuck you peasant, fall the fuck in line. We are the future.

My understanding was they're depending on nuking Russia to trigger Russia's Dead Hand system so they nuke Europe and America.

Russian Missile-men have a history of not launching when something is fishy. Cuban Missile Crisis and that incident with the geese and fucked up instruments prove that.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin and the ol' Ruskies were so tired of jewish tricks that they saw that as a possibility and have planned accordingly.

DO NOT REPLY to gashes and buttholes. Fight the urge. Just ignore him or filter him out. Any engagement is an opportunity for him to spew his defeatist nihilism. If he gets no response, eventually he will just fuck off and die.

Nihilism is for losers. It's more fun to act like Hunter S Thompson because you've made Race War preparations and can sleep easy in a secure environment.

We're approaching a point where that starts to look like the better option.

It's Scheuer, you dumb fuck. If he's saying this, that means big stuff is coming soon.

Scheur is smart enough to know how they'll come at him, he was a CIAnigger for decades.

lol, weak effort

The will shall carve the eyes out of any corruption.

Scheuer deserves a bump for visibility

I'll give this the ole bumperino

The only thing I dislike about Scheuer is that he has some cuckservative tendencies like this. He is really a great guy, but he is still a civic nationalist and patriotard in a lot of ways.

This too, another great example of cuckservative/patriotard ethos.

He is a patriotard and by no means cares about the rest of whites, he probably is fine with Europe being destroyed if it serves american interests.

You were amusing at first.
And then you stole the quad 8 get.
It is no longer funny.
Now I will find you.
And I will kill you.
Elbows and assholes.

bumpity bump

Page 2 again.
BUMP

As much as I love and respect Scheuer, I don't trust him. I've always respected his opinion since he came out in support of Ron Paul back in 2008 but even then he's STILL former CIA.

You're looking at a man who has the intellect and ability to unite all the nationalist movements in this country, yet he hasn't. He just talks. If he was a legitimate threat he would have been suicided years ago and no-one in the media would have said shit.

All this talk of rebellion seems too soon into the Trump administration to take seriously. The fact that Trump got elected is a miracle in itself, but taking up arms against ZOG when the rest of the world is looking to the US for leadership is foolish while Trump is in power.

We must not overplay our hand this soon.

kys nigger

hey you're a faggot and my mom says faggots go TO HELL

Literally

True, he's always spoken as an academic, just trying to lay the truth out to bare. I've never heard him say anything so… based.

Page 2 again.
Bumping with a relevant GLR video:
not embedding because embedded videos get shoah'd within 6gorillion seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

One thing that I have always wondered about the American military forces deployed and stationed overseas in the event of a second civil war or massive insurrection?

Do they all their own little race wars/insurrections on each base or do they try to stay as neutral as possible since they're in a foreign country. I feel like this would be an interesting dynamic that nobody ever talks about. Especially on naval ships and submarines.

Do other countries attack our bases since they're in such a chaotic state?

PAGE 3????
last bump

If there is a serious break-down in the chain of command, you could see whole bases either ripping themselves apart, or even enacting coups in the countries they are stationed in. If logistical support from home is damaged, then bases near American adversaries are also in danger.

I believe you are correct in that overseas American bases are quite the X-factor in any scenario involving a civil war, or even major constitutional crises.

He's already written about his hope that Europe starts cleaning house in his books. As for the "patriotard" shit, I think until his kids were out of college and married he had to watch himself a bit with ZOG. At this point he just doesn't care. As for the negro shit, if you knew his books and had read his other articles, you'd already know what he thinks.

You do know who/what ZOG is, don't you? It's the US gubment and any other under Jewish Occupation. He is talking about ZOG.

I would love a round table discussion about how to actually save Western civilization with Scheuer, Kevin MacDonald, E. Michael Jones, Jordan B. Peterson and Steve Sailer. It would be interesting to see if they manage to red pill each other about their blind spots.

It would probably be a catalyst for Civil Wars in our favor in other countries. The tanks and weapons stationed at Rammstein for example would probably be yoinked by Germans because the Americans would rather go home and fight then defend a fucking airport while the USA tears itself to shreds.

He has 3: "Usama Bin Laden," "Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq," and "Through Our Enemies Eyes." I think the most amazing part about him is that if you watch his interviews over the past 14 years, he's never been wrong. right about "arab spring," right about ISIS, right about…could go on and on. It's on tape if you want to see it, just search him on jew tube.

Have a problem putting him in same company as Scheuer and Macdonald. He knows (or claims to know) Solzhenitsyn's work very well, and if so he knows exactly what the Jews were up to in Russia and communism yet remains quiet. Dr. Macdonald and Dr. Scheuer risk everything to name the Jew. I guess it's different because Canada has it's "hate speech" laws, but Peterson acts like Canada has or ever had actual "Freedom of Speech" when they jailed Zundel in the 1980s for publishing his own opinions on Jewish lies and the Hoohoax.

I didn't say they are all on the same level. That's why it would be an interesting talk, because they don't all agree with each other on all the issues but are still very insightful in their own way.

Maybe it would be interesting, but we know would never happen mainly because Peterson simply isn't honest. His bullshit support for Israel and refusal to name Jewish role in communism. Maybe Scheuer isn't as smart as Peterson, but at least he'll tell you exactly what he thinks. Maybe someday if Peterson retires and is able to move to the ZOG he'll start naming the Jew too. I just don't believe–if he knows Solzhenitsyn as well as he claims to– he doesn't know that Solzhenitsyn named the Jew over and over.
I once saw some cunt ask him in a Q and A "Why was Solzhenitisyn anti-semitic?" Instead of answering her"well, maybe it had something to do with 80% of the Cheka/NKVD being Jews," he gave an answer like "well, '200 Years Together Hasn't Been translated Into English so no one knows.'" I lost any respect I had for him after that.

Supposedly, his main message is "always be honest and speak the truth as you see it," but then he knowingly lies through his teeth about the Jews. I'm not trying to derail thread but that bother the fuck out of me about him.

I think your standards are a bit high. Anybody who speaks out against SJWs and PC with their name attached, is deserving of some respect. Don't you hide your power level in public? Why then get upset at people who already risk a lot for not going all the way? You know full well that the amount of shit they get themselves into will increase exponentially if they go after the chosen. It also causes a lot of normies to just dismiss anything you say, even those who are starting to get pissed, it completely repels them if they are still at the beginning stages of getting redpilled. It's too much for them, they have that "these are the evil nazis I've been warned about my whole entire life" moment and they shit their pants and flee in terror for even having entertained any bad goy thoughts.

I don't. i've been disciplined numerous times for it, maybe will be eventually kicked out of grad school for it, but so be it. "Live not by lies."

Also, I'm no Peterson fanboy or insistent on him being present. I just thought it would be interesting to see him interact mainly with Michael Jones, because they both have the christfag angle and to see how each of them reacts to the good shit Scheuer and MacDonald bring to the table. Jones is an odd one because he names the Jew but denies any racial aspect and blames it all on Judaism, while MacDonald is pretty much the opposite, going after secular Jews and making it primarily about race. I just think the conversation would be very interesting. There's a lot of collabs and talks on youtube. I don't think it's impossible. Maybe not the exact line up but some or most of them would be good enough.

There's all these uneducated, alt-lite, youtube cucks yapping away all the time. I just want the intellectual heavy weights go at it for once.

(checked)
I have to look up Jones and the other guy you mentioned. I'm not disagreeing with you. Something that pisses me off about MolyneJew–as far I know, he has never dared to have Dr. MAcdonald on. For the the kosher shills on here who try to rip on Red Ice– no, I don't pay the shekels for their channel or whatever, but I do listen since they are among only ones who don't qualify as kosher, controlled opposition since they have MacDonald on and let him name the Jew to his heart's content.

It's not like he has a choice. If he starts naming the jew, he will be out of a job, and he will also lose ALL public support. It is also possible that his Christian beliefs blind him to the pragmatic truths of this world. He seems like someone who acknowledged that Canada and the US are hopelessly multicultural and multiethnic societies, quite possibly forever, so he tries to imrove the quality of people instead of advocating for cleansing.

Just noticed this, not going to be a big time dick to you, but you have to…this is one area in which PEterson IS useful. Look a what's happened to the West since the entite basis of our civilization, Christianity, was pulled out as a cornerstone. We're now under active fucking invasion by muslims, and no one will raise a hand. Why is that?

Because the Jews have spent the past ~200 years "deconstructing" our religion and civilization. While no one has ever done the same to them or to Islam. People who believe in a religion and are willing to die for it will always conquer and eat alive those who don't. You can see it now for yourself, you don't need to take my word.

The Catholic Church was destroyed by Vatican II and constant Jewish, mostlyly bullshit about Catholics as pedos and Catholic "mistreatment of women." Do you know the Vatican is is the UN top ten list of "countries that mistreat women?" Do the college of cardinals run a White slavery ring with over 10,000 European girls out of Eastern Europe as the Israelis do?

And we have, as Dr. Scheuer called them, "uneducated millennial shitbirds" sitting around talking about "muh sky daddy" and they have it all figured out. These fucking retards, most arent even 21 yet and have the arrogance to think they have figured out what it took Europe's ancestor's almost 2,000 years to settle on? As if it's really that fucking simple?

Macdonald has an interesting theory that as the Roman Empire was collapsing, Jews only became richer and richer with monopolies in slavery, gems, diamonds, spices, usury, tax collecting; you name it, the JEws monopolized it. So Christianity was really an attempt by our ancestors to form their own ingroup that was antithetical to Jewry in order to protect themselves and demand protection from their rulers.

And the idea that Muslims and Jews have always been some sort of mortal enemies– up until ~1920s, the Jews were the muslims best mates. In spain and Constantinople, they opened the gates for them. A Jew spy in Rhodes gave them the info they needed as far as how the fortress was constructed. When you take the Seige of Malta, you had a Jew on The Christian side trying to use a crossbow to shoot the Turks a secret message as to the weak points to attack, while over 100 Jews waited in the Turk camp to take slaves (especially females and children).

And then you hear Eli Weasel claim the Jews were kicked out of 109 nations "for nothing." And our people are so stupid, instead of booing him and throwing rotten fruit at him, he gets $35k (I hope Madoff took it all) to spin his bullshit tales on the innocence of Jews. And I've yet to even mention what the Jews did with communism…

*Weasel gets $35 k each time he opens his Jew mouth. The real question should be how he got over $35 million for Weasel to steal. I caught part of the movie this weekend, "the wizard of lies," about Madoff. Their cheif complaint against him isn't that he stole (fuck's sake, that's literally a divine office for Jews). But tha the stole FROM OTHER JEWS. IT's really amazing, I'd recommend people see the movie and just concentrate on that. The Jews are so arrogant about how dumb the goyim are, they don't even hide it any longer.

Why did March Rich get away with steal a lot more from Russia and laundering it for his Jewish friends, and then got Abe Foxman to send clinton a letter asking for a pardon for him (which he got)?Rich didn't rob from fellow Jews of course, so it wasn't a problem.

Once you get into this sort of thing and start exposing the Jewish hypocrisy and thieving and bribery for yourself, you'll never be the same again, since it's so fucking blatant and unfair. If you haven't yet, listen to all 308 Dr. Pierce broadcasts. Just about all still on YT. See what you get out of them.

I have mixed feelings about Christianity and religion in general. I don't care about other people's personal beliefs or try to dissuade them from believing. Ultimately I see religion as a very powerful tool of self deception that enables weak people to make themselves stronger by putting their faith in a higher power instead of having to rely only on themselves. It's like a drug that strengthens the mind and soul with the side effect of severely hampering rational thought and logic.

Christianity can be useful and people who are already Christians should be redpilled by people like Michael Jones within the confines of Christianity but at the same time, you people need to fucking stop trying to get people to join your fucking cult and present it as the only solution, especially in the sorry state it is currently in. Sure, kikes have subverted Christianity but it was easy to subvert because it is the meekest of the three Abrahamic religions to begin with. You have to take a hard look at just how pozzed it has become. There's so many nigger and refugee loving Christians, I sometimes have my doubts if there is still any usefulness in it. How many popular christian leaders oppose race mixing? Is there even one?

I don't think for one second though that a racially aware and nationalistic country with free speech that is also atheist would be weak to Jewish subversion or pressure to take in immigrants. I don't want to start a theological debate but the idea that the good aspects of Christianity are exclusively Christian and can't be had without it, is ludicrous to me. It's not like society outside religion hasn't been subverted too. We don't know what our societies would look like without insidious outside interference camouflaged as inside leadership. I would wager that a society based on truth as the highest virtue instead of twisted morality based on Christianity would be a far saner, robuster and freer one.

But we have to work with what we have. I don't want to fight or argue with the christfags but they should really focus on redpilling their fellow Christians instead of trying to convert fellow redpilled atheists to their religion. Seriously, fuck off with that please.

Yeah, Molymeme is a joke. I can't even listen to that pretentious, arrogant twat. He thinks he's so funny and loves to hear himself talk. His info dumps can be pretty good but when he starts dramatically acting out quotes from terror victims like he's in a highschool stage play, I have to turn him off. I can't cope with that level of cringe.

Red Ice is good in that regard but their problem is that they are too open, which then delegitimises them purely based on association. They have a ton of esoteric crystals & lizards people on, which really undermines any credibility they could have ever had. It's a shame. Not saying they are shills, just drugged out hippies with minds that are far too open to all kinds of shit.

Christianiy was very based at local levels. For example, two of the leading branches of "Catholicisim" are Opus Dei and Kikos in Spain. Both of them are centered around community and family. Both of them prize big families. Both of them prize hard work and achieving reputation and status in the workforce as something men have to get. Just check what is the leading MBA school in the world: IESE, founded by OPUS Dei.
The thing is, they still do not have that much influence inside the church, however, I'll tell you one thing:
When pope Francis (the antipope) became pope, there were "factions" of the catholic church that wanted to emancipate from the "Catholic" doctrine that the Vatican was now pushing. These were led by Opus Dei.

The bases of christianity are much more based and now whats up. However, places where the Jesuits have a lot of power (for example, Catalonia in Spain), they contorl the narrative of what the doctrine is. But even there, the bases are starting to say: "wtf. this is bs".

And Christianity is a very, very strong religion. Why do you think the kikes worked for a few centuries to get contorl of it?

Also, in Spain, there was something called "Mata Judios" in which, the Sunday of ressurection, kids would go with a noisy instrument in front of houses that belonged to Jews with this "Mata Judios". This instrument in translation is called Jew Killer. This was a christian tradition.
Real Christians are more based than you know. But it is true, that since the vatican is now their enemy, they are keeping a low profile.

But I can guarantee, they are many more than you think. Also, the vatican is really fractured, and the last popes since the second vatican council were decided before hand. And many people know.

You can't name the jews in Canada outside Al-Berta

THE FIRE RISES
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Wrong

Pol's Gloria Steinem/10?
I get it in the case of economic collapse, but it seems like Trump is making the most optimistic moves the US has seen in a while, why is Dr. Scheur radicalizing now?

I would shell out serious shekels to be able to witness such a discussion.

E. Michael Jones is a Jew-loving faggot, like all Catholics. Catholics can never truly be anti-Jew because they are taught to protect and revere Jews. The Catholic doctrine is that Jews are special and that the entire world revolves around them, so it's no surprise that they allowed Jews to take over Europe. Jones also supports Vatican II, which means he is an even worse sort of Catholic.

The Catholic church has always been pro-Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Without the Catholicuck church protecting them, Jews would have been driven from Europe or killed long ago. The Jewish problem, the Muslim problem, and the Christian problem are one and the same. Same semitic garbage.

Good taste user.

Me too.

I've always thought that would finally be the straw that broke the camels back. If order isn't maintained then the bases will turn to blood and if it's whites who win then it would be a boon for the homeland and Europe as well, if the non-whites win then it'll be chaos for American military forces wherever they are around the world, and the whites around the immediate area, especially the women.

I think local nationalists may see it as a chance to get American weapons, if there is a total breakdown of command to start their uprising.

I also worry about the Navy, who takes over the aircraft carriers and the nuclear subs? Entire fleets would be in absolute chaos if the United States broke out into a civil/racial war.

Scheuer is amazing but he's still a long ways to go before he's Professor MacDonald's level.

This the ultimate redpill site by the way. It has everything you need to know the Jew
theoccidentalobserver.net/

I love that site, great choice user.

I haven't seen anything in the last 100 years that points to a reason to think "whites" in the US military would at all be interested in anything you're talking about. They are all ZOG, all the time. The energy spent in these circles trying to talk them into anything but an enemy is honestly bewildering to me.

Granted, some of the older stuff in the Red Ice catalogue is flat-out bizarre. But to be fair, Red Ice has limited the crystals & lizard people stuff a lot in recent programmes; within the last two years or so their content has dealt predominately with the white racial struggle, and topics that branch from there. Their credibility took a hit, in my view, when they let that Reactionary Kike come on and proselytize for over two hours, practically uninterrupted. That was a terrible interview, and when called out on it they doubled down with a "what's your problem?" attitude. But they haven't repeated the mistake since, so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

If anyone were in a position to arrange a panel with Scheuer, MacDonald, Peterson, et al., it would be Red Ice.

"Red Ice" is one of only things I watch. I don't pay shekels or sign up, but the Swedish guy seems to know his shit pretty well and the Russian girl is cute enough but also sort of cross-eyed so and older so it's not distracting. I probably should pay shekels so as not to feel like a grubbing kike, maybe once I can pay health insurance.

Navy would likely hang tight in European ports, UK especially. Subs would dive deep and stay dove. Captain would likely suppress information to prevent mutiny and race-wars aboard his own ship.

CIAniggers would disappear into the woodwork and become international criminals (which they already are, just without governmental backing anymore)

Bump for justice, gas the kikes race war now!

OT, that's a cool carpet

Did you literally "oy vey" when you wrote that?

bump