COME TO MEGUCA DOT ORG AND SHIT

We got trannies and shit come one come all you got holes we got dix for all of them come and get your dick sucked by a man

I love the gays

The Gays Are The Coolest

what is wrong with baneposting

This is a False-False-Flag type of shill.

MEGUCA.ORG tranny spotted funded by Richard Spencer

Oh for the love of god fuck off.

I'm not moving from Holla Forums until someone invents a completely distributed, densentralized iamgeboard, with subscription moderation.

Fuck off

dont bring 8cuck cancer to meguca

good thread

Fucking die fags

case in point

>>>/suicide/

You will hang along with all trannies
Who funds your board? Richard Spencer? MILO. I bet it's milo. That's why he is spending those 12 million

I'm not going until you promise me /cuteboys/ will be there too

Faggot

are mods asleep?
homosex is degenerate, however lovingly staring into the eyes of a cute 2d femboy and kissing him while holding hands is a completely different story.

Fuck your hypocritical circlejerk, OP.

reported

more likely the thread's created by mods to false flag the boards so they get raided. this thread was created alongside two others and none were deleted. the poster obviously isn't from those sites and kampfy already uses the bunkers as boogeymen whenever he shills a thread.

This. Why in the hell would anyone advertise a Holla Forums alternative boasting about trannies unless they're trying to associate the site with that. Reminds me when imkikefy threw a shitfit over .pl/pol/ getting a niche userbase.

The only time I'd ever heard of Meguca is when the jewish mod gets upset that people are posting significant info on some jewish fraud and he wants the thread shut down, usually followed by a series of smug anime girl pictures or animal torture gore pics (you know the usual jewish stuff) before the mods get into the console and SHUT IT DOWN proper.

Seems OP is a flase-false-flag MOD sentry trying to slide some other thread that must be attacking the heart of jewry.

Kek they are not being subtle anynore