MORE brown muslims kills people

How are there not riots in the streets? How the FUCK have we not reached the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

ordo-militaris.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because no one shouts "THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE A GUN"

Every shitskin, kike and coal burning fagtron knows one thing: They're actually going to get gassed this time. It won't just be a flattering lie they can tell themselves.

THIS IS GOOD TIME TO DOX COMMIES TONIGHT ?

1: learn to english
2: CIA go away.

Because none of them shout "hallelujah, praise Jesus!" while they are gunning fuckers down.

Because they dont shout 'THIS IS FOR JESUS' before opening fire.

Post in the stickied thread faggot.

I'm not asking the same question this faggot it. I'm asking how the fuck these CIAjewniggers keep getting away with it.

Because they control the media, and more and more we are more concerned with simply surviving. It is becoming harder and harder to simply keep a roof over your head, and buy food. They are working around the clock to starve us out of the country and get us into the city. That is why all these events are small, but make no mistake that the eventual plan is for a South African style genocide.

People fucking died and this piece of shit is seriously trying to move the goalposts and push obvious issues under a rug. I mean fucking wow

It is what they do. It is pretty obvious by now what is going on. Even friends that were #notallmuslims 6 months ago are starting to admit something is up. CAIR is losing power. Anti-racist faggots are losing power. People really are waking up. We are hitting revolution. Christians, whom I have nothing against, generally get cornholed by everyone. You can't prop them up as any kind of threat anymore.

I'd bet my favorite 1911 that this piece of shit is some sort of a kike.

PROBABLY BECAUSE RELIGION WASN'T THEIR MOTIVATION YOU STUPID BASTARD

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY RACE IS NEVER MENTIONED WHEN AN EVIL COWARD BLOWS UP CHILDREN IN A EUROPEAN COUNTRY?
#MuslimIsCodeForNonWhitePeople

but christians committed terrorist acts too :(

Reported. Try harder.
>lol just pretending
Reported. Try harder.

Is this a misspelled parody of the jew line, or should I just report you?

No, but your point still stands.

If there were riots in the streets, how could you tell the difference? All those peace vans and love knifes sure look like riots to me.

And what most people seem to forget is that Muslims also follow the Hadith (aka, my cousin's friend's uncle's wife once heard Mohammad say) which is more violent. Although Obummer once recited a verse about loving one's neighbor that is considered suspect by most Islamic authorities.

Oh wow! How ya doing? Been a while since i've seen the jidf boys hard at work! Shalom!

Columbine guy was jewish, retweet him.

Do commie mongoloids really think this line of reasoning will work on the unindoctrinated?

Coptic Christians are getting slaughtered in Egypt as we speak too. The time is coming soon this is ridiculous I feel for all those suffering in Britain right now, and it makes me also want to brain anybody here who just spouts off about brexit like they have a clue. What's actually pretty sad about all this though, is that American white men will likely be goaded into a war with Iran. People are legitimately angry now, and I can see some shills trying to steer msm comment sections now. Not the answer. Making normies angry is only half the work. Gotta get them aware of the right enemy. Maybe they'll blame Russia too. Bout to denounce my zog citizenship tbh…

Congratulations, you fell for their tricks. Getting caught is part of the plan. They're docile and submissive so people have no excuse for committing crimes against them, which gives the Rule of Law all the reasons it needs to IRL ban hammer sinners. A President Trump is what happens when people push Christians too far.

This, only a matter of time till we start openly slaughtering our enemies (can't wait honestly). Just gotta keep playing the counter-propaganda campaign.

At least Muslims aren't pathetic, docile Christcuck sheep. I'd rather have my country filled with non-white Muslims who actually fight and are strong in what they believe than a bunch of white hypocritical and meek Jewish desert deity worshipers.

I don't even hate Jews as much as I hate Christcuckolds.

Get a hold of your cuck fetish, lad.

You mean like the lack of religion at Columbine? One of the shooters was wearing a "natural selection" shirt and stated his deep belief in evolution. What is this guy from Twitter even referencing? Is there a school shooting I don't know about where the shooter was a zealot?

ordo militaris is what happens
>ordo-militaris.us/

deus vult

What the fuck are you talking about?

i am truely shocked

Oh, I get it. You weren't aware that I was responding to the question posed by the person in the screenshot.

And nothing was misspelled. Fucking idiot.

Here begins the Rule of the Ordo Militaris Catholicus

>4. If any secular soldier or any other man desires to leave behind the mass of perdition and abandon the life of worldliness and share Our company, let it not be consented that he be received immediately, as the Apostle St. Paul teaches, “Prove every spirit to see if it is of God”. But if he be found suitable for any of the grades of membership, let this Rule be read aloud to him, and if he desires to studiously observe it, and it pleases the Master of Our Order or his delegate, and the brothers of that place, to receive him, let him reveal his desire and wish before all the brothers of that place gathered in chapter and let him make request to join Our Order with a pure heart, by placing his hand on the Gospel, pledging thus, upon bended knee before the Cross of Our Lord: “For the love of Our Most High Lord and King, Jesus Christ, I pledge the service of X number of years, as a __ (grade of service), in defense of my brother Christians and for the liberation of their persons, properties and lands, even unto the risk of life and limb; for which purpose I promise obedience to the Master of this Order and pledge to take up the Cross!” To which all the brothers assembled shall respond: “Deus Vult! For there is no greater love than that he lay down his life for the love of his brothers! Fiat, Fiat. Amen!“— After which the Master or his delegate shall hand the new brother a wooden cross, which he shall kiss and reverence. And rising, let him be entrusted with the insignia of Our Order, by the Master or Delegate, saying, “Blessed the men who merit to bear our Insignia. May theirs be honor in life and glory in the world to come!“, and then let him be welcomed by all the brothers.
Interesting.

because in that case you prefer to grab guns.

i reckon.
Even if you don't want to fight (or can't, if you are female) you can still support them with funding.
These dudes even reject the pope as heretical, they've got my support

How many Muslims have you killed here in the West? you hypocritical sheep Report back when you've done something more than those Christcucks you are so ashamed of.

Because most of them were neurotic libtarded atheists?

Can't wait to hang all the lugenpresse.

They are finally admitting it.

Fucking kikes.

Yeah you can't be both. You don't get to crucify the Son and still claim Christian.

Clearly he is a TRUE Israelite spoken of in prophesy. He's one of the 144k coming home. Based hebe?

They don't know which way to run anymore.

(((peter)))

wew

You're an idiot. i don't think you understood his comment

Anyone who 'looks white' must be a christfag in their book.

BREAD AND CIRCUSES
Normies are cowards. As long as there's comfort, they won't rock the boat. They'll be "true believers" once the hunger starts.

Moron's like OP pic related don't understand how to think logically.

We talk about islam when muslims kill people because most of the time their motives are religiously motivated. So talking about Islam when muslims kill people is generally relevant to the discussion.

Most white people who gun people down are doing it for non-religious reasons. So their religion is generally irrelevant to the discussion.

Trying to make a logical argument with a libtard usually just results in them calling you a racist, sexist, bigot, etc.

Fortunately "random autists with no motive at all" stopped "shooting up schools" when Obama had to let the primaries and election take over the news cycle, and for some reason these things stopped "happening".

Adam "I'm totally a real person who exists" Lanza was the last one, right? After that, everyone was shitskins. Elliot Rodger, that other /r9k/ mudblood in Oregon, that nigger anchorman who shot the lady on TV, etc.

Guess sandy hoax was their last try, and after even that didn't work, they decided to give up on the cause for now and go back to the drawing board. Especially since going after 2A was one of the main reasons why democrats started getting BTFO hard in both congress and state legislatures.

This. Christianity is still the default religion of white people in leftists sad little minds. The trauma of seeing so many happy, attractive white families at church growing up, and feeling out of place is still with them. hence their xenophilia.

There were some others but they weren't shooting up schools and they were adults. I remember some guy with a van going on a shooting but I'd have to dig pretty hard into my archive to figure out which one that was. Also some Fedex driver but I can't remember if he was white or what, it was another story with some really classic signs of fakery. Anyways I'm glad that shit has mostly stopped.

true, most people are cattle who go which way the wind blows.

Fuck, forgot to check those dubs
CZECH'D

This is why Christianity is all but extinct in the middle east, and is hampering white's ability to stop the spread of islam and 3rd worldism. Stop following the kike slave religion.

thats not how it works tho

Bystander effect.

You have to understand this very simple fact about the Quran:

Whenever it mentions "people", as in the context of "be nice to other people" it simply means other Muslims because guess what, much like Jews, Muslims don't consider non-Muslims to be human.

Theatricality and deception, powerful agents, for the uninitiated.

Yes! The kikes are the ones that wanted to make this a "global village" (remember that kike meme?). Talk to everyone all over the world (so you can get spied on by cheap shitskin narcs). People you normally wouldn't want to have any association with since they are so weird and foreign but there actually was a common thread that unites all featherless bipeds and binds us together: WE'RE ALL GETTING FUCKED OVER BY THE KIKES!

Kikes are just retarded inbred arabs and have really reached far beyond their capacity but their retarded nigger yahweh demon culture encourages them to push even more with games of one-upsmanship. Now they and their memes are the naked emperor with his butt cheeks flapping in the breeze.