State of Jefferson Formation Started a Gofundme!

Let's Split California in Two!

>This fund will only go toward the legal fees involved in the process of pursuing a Constitutional state split, as has been done 4 times before in U.S. history. We seek to add another star to the American flag and become the 51st state in the United States of America.

soj51.org/
archive.is/9DxWK
gofundme.com/state-of-jefferson
It won't let me archive the last link for some reason

Should Jefferson ever happen, the democrats will no longer be able to rely on California for it's electoral votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

redding.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/08/jeffersonians-sue-state-dilution-vote/101430904/
archive.is/UbhYj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or just strip Hawaii of it's state title and make it just a US territory. It's nothing but a gigantic Naval base and glorified tourist trap anyways, so we can still have that 50 number.

Fuck Hawaii and fuck Hawaiians.

Here's to hoping New Amsterdam can happen at some point as well.

Or let California secede while Jefferson stays in the union.

Jefferson wouldn't include sf or la so ca still would be a big powerhouse, but it would take away some of the votes being guaranteed which would make them pretty nervous.

I tried to make a post on this a while ago but it wouldn't go through
Thanks for the post OP, I hope this gets somewhere.

redding.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/08/jeffersonians-sue-state-dilution-vote/101430904/

archive.is/UbhYj

fuck i forgot to include this picture in the OP, oh well

No problem

Lived in HI for years, can confirm. They despise and actively kill white people there, the local police cover it up (there's a few dozen people who "disappear" every year and end up washing up on the east or west shore of Oahu, they just say they slipped on rocks.)

Anymore info on this?

Why not both?

If they do succeed. They would still be a US state.Which means they would still slowly be flooded with shitlibs and beaners. Until the time came when them being a different state would barely be any different from when they were just California.

If it were to split by color, I would be buying coastline property in del norte beforehand, it would become the new center of shipping.

Just point HAARP at the fault for a bit and let the shit part sink into the sea.

I live in shasta county, and about 1/3 of the cars I see have a Jefferson state sticker. More people want this than the media reports.

This needs to gain traction really bad. Spread this everywhere.

Japanese-"Americans" are leftist garbage.

I grew up in Jefferson and really hope this goes through. The region is beautiful, has tons of resources, and is very white. You'll literally see people driving around with Confederate flags on their cars.

So i'll just shoot this one out here, whats preventing this jefferson state from being flooded with shitskins the moment it becomes its own seperate state?

Nothing, actually.
The second it becomes it's own state, literal Zionist like Dumbald Drumpf will import 15 million niggers into it. Am I right fellow Polackts?

feels bad man

I really hope this happens. Northern California is a nice place with good people and it's sad they have to be drug down with the Southern faggots

Why Jefferson though? Why not Jackson or someone else more based?

It's not going to happen. You cannot build a new state on an existing state's territory. It literally cannot be done no matter how many threads you make. Both the legislature of California AND the United States Congress must agree to it and that is not going to happen.

Do NOT give this scam money.

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
- ARTICLE IV, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 1

Sounds like a great future for Northern California and I support their self-determination. However, if it is full of leftists and idiot boomers than just no!

Jackson is the logical choice as a name for the 51st state. With its capitol at St. Andrew, of course.

They need a revolution against the Californian government.

It wouldn't just be a revolution against California. A rogue state declaring war on California would also be declaring war on the United States. Don't assume that members of the US military would just lay down their arms because of shared ideology. The rank and file soldier wants to keep their job because they have families and they're not going against the orders of the President unless they want to be fired and imprisoned or summarily executed for treason.

If a new state isn't formed legally, then I hope they're equipped to take on a real fight for a long time and actually win that fight.

Great. How do we do it?

tfw family owns old gold rush brothel in Sierra county and the only reason I won't move there is because it's in California

Put half underwater

Hardi har har har.