Spread this around

This Leaf had a moment of clarity on the Muslim problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1t2r_GjbuQ

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zg368
streamable.com/wqsaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew lad

Don't drink and shitpost kids.

What's wrong with his faaaaaaace

He is too stupid to understand how good this actually is for the economy. Their soft response to Islam combined with a possible soft Brexit will bring in a fortune.

anus.

Holy shit this made me laugh all the way through. Autist Canadian going batshit on the brits. If there was a stabbing going on in Canada around this guy I bet he would find the nearest blunt object and help everyone out. Our government may be Sweden but a lot of our people aren't.

He's clearly a mongrel

Where did you find this OP?

Na he looks like E European ancestry. Probably 3-4th generation Canadian. Hes not a mutt.

you look like a semite

Hope everyone is reading the comments section. Great stuff holyshit.

8.8/10

Even the fucking leafs are shitting on Eurabian Britcucks. All that Holla Forums prestige from the brexit vote has been erased by this 3 hit combo your own fucking muslims have been doing on you faggots. Maybe Tommy Robinson will make another video of him storming an office and telling a blogger of how not racist he is. Pathetic…

dysgenics

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Maybe there is hope for Canada. Not exactly dignified, but an army of Ricky & Julians could be effective

removing dat 404

We still have our guns for the most part here which is nice. If you just stay out of the big cities it's a 99% white country because sand-niggers are all heroin addicts and chinks can't into individualism if their life depended on it. Whereas in britain they are crammed in on their tiny little rat infested island and have a very hard time doing what whites in canada/america have done by just moving away from places that get infested by minorities and segregating.

At least in our communist shit hole theres a chance that we can save/defend ourselves. Britain is like a literal containment zone for the zionists to experiment on by seeing how the anglo reacts to thousands of niggers being dumped into their cage with no where to go.

The comments are just too funny.

HAVE A NICE DAY, SHITSKIN

Looks like OP got deleted

Got taken down after all the lefty brits and muds reported it.

And nobody saved it, right?

I did
streamable.com/zg368
also
streamable.com/wqsaz

I'll spread it around

What song is playing in the background of wqsaz? That's some good synthwave.

Also: what a retard

He certainly is. He does this frequently and removes them once he sobers up. He's NinthReich on leddit and spams them on Sam Hyde's sub