Do you think there's any chance that the fourth Kinarnia part will be as good or as white as the original three in the...

Do you think there's any chance that the fourth Kinarnia part will be as good or as white as the original three in the current climate?

chronicles of narnia is dogshit

Good

>>>/reddit/

>>>/r9k/

>>>/newfag/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

>>>/retard/

>>>/newfag/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Holy fuck, who let the goon in?
Get the fuck back, faggot

kill urself centrist goon

Holy shit kiddo

Geez she's got a giraffe neck. Last thing I saw her in was that miniseries for Halo.

I watched all 3 Narnia films and I thought they were nice unjewed films, but only the first one actually stood on its own merits anywhere above mediocrity.

Anna Popplewell is a literal goddess, but the films are so old now that I was surprised to learn that they're making another as the child actors will look very different.

Some of the later books have totally different people in. The action moves to the kids cousin or something.

That's not Sophie.

Yeah that's true. I've read the books, though a few years ago. But I duno I thought the films were getting increasingly worse and the public had lost interest. I had no idea they were going to continue them, I figured a reboot was more likely.

The Silver Chair is about their cousin Eustace from the 3rd one plus his classmate who is newly introduced. But it's been 7 years since the 3rd movie and even he is all grown up. They'll probably recast him. In OP's image, Johnston even says he doesn't want to reference the other films and is "starting a whole new thing".

They are rebooting it, kinda. They're going to adapt the later books in the series rather than starting over, but the new films won't necessarily be connected to the first three continuity wise. Meaning new cast, new creative team, new design aesthetic, etc.

Ah well that's sort of smart. I actually thought that the later books were more interesting, they just suffered from being less famous and missing the comfy characters, though the new ones were good too. Hopefully they don't zog it up.

Jews can make the best kino when they put their mind to it.

No, just read the books.
t Tolkienfag afraid of the future lore rape via (((Hollywood))).

Sure, just like A Wrinkle in Time.

Polite way of saying that Arwen will be getting blacked courtesy of Amazon.

Can't wait for them to have a movie adoption of The Last Battle. The Muslims worship a baby eating bird headed demon

Well shit, they weren't kidding about the ugly ducking to beautiful swan stories.

*duckling

There already exist a fourth part, it's called Epic Movie.