Tfw when no CRPG game set in 50,000 BC where all the different starting races are just different species of homo

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6626899.html
civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Planet_(SMAC)?file=Cha_Dawn_(SMAC).jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We wuz monkeys 'n sheet

Can I play as OP?

NAW NIGGUH I AINT NO MONKEY

Rocks are OP as all hell and yet only Hominids figured out how to throw them at shit.

Something tells me there won't be any waifu bait. I'd rather molest a Sabre-Toothed Tiger than propagate my species if that's what I have to look at during snu snu.

Bait thread.

Hide and ignore.

If it goes the way of Far Cry Primal: they'll just make a the waifubait look more like a modern human than one who was alive over 10,000 years ago.

The starting races came from Noah's 3 sons.

Shem = Semites
Ham = Africa
Japheth = Europeans

Slant-eyed Asians are the Moabites.

/thread

Kill yourself, jew-lover.

Welp, there goes the thread.

This thread already needs to be gassed.

wert

This game was shit.
It was just a shitty reskin of the last Far cry game. It in no way felt like I was actually alive during that time.
It even failed to have most Flora and Fauna around to interact with.

No shit, it's Ubisoft. They don't care about the garbage they make.

Wew, we have a worshipper of the almighty "jew on a stick"
Go cuck yourself.
Also

Bait post
Hide and ignore

Reminder that Fallout was originally supposed to be about going back in time and killing the "monkeys that evolved into humans".

source: Tim Cain at GDC

He already is, by worshipping another race's god and adhering to their mythology instead of his own. He's spiritually cucked.

You also forget the part where god LITERALLY cucked someone to produce Jesus.

This may be a troll but it's sickening to think that there's still like this. Religion is the worst thing to ever happen to this world.

You're also forgetting the part where godjesus literally says to "turn the other cheek", I.E. don't stop someone from fucking you up

Stop responding to shitty bait.

If Starcraft did it with hicks then so can we get chinks

it's a slave religion, it was used by the romans and later by medieval kings to keep the plebs pacified.

Religion was helpful early on for helping build a bond across a community. It has/had an evolutionary purpose or else it wouldn't have been so common.

I think you are limiting the scope too much. You would just end up with a few races with 1-2 better than the majority. Personally I would go with a more sandbox approach to it. Something like what spore was supposed to be, but focusing exclusively on human evolution.

Are summerfags always this retarded?

I'd pay for that if it was at least decent. I'm surprised by the lack of games that try to capitalize on how disappointed everyone was with Spore.

normally I'd say that noone will fall from this but clearly summer has come

Man, they qq when you show them a sharpened stick

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little evolution is a lie post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid Codemonkey to disable it for you, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Evolution is a fairytale picture, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about evolutionism. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Christfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TIP YOUR FEDORA MOM/I'M NOT A MONKEY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever…

This really updates my journal.

He's at it again!

I have always wanted to play it but I have a feeling the gameplay will be shit.

This should be a paid for mod to Fallout 4.

I actually want to talk about vidya with a pre-historic setting.

The main reason for no Spore avenger is programming artificial life is HARD. Really fucking hard, and it usually goes unappreciated.

Video related; all of this critter's behavior is the result of a simulated brain that can learn and manipulate muscles and organs to interact with its environment.

The only God humans should worship is Mankind.

Why are there so many religious faggots on this website?
Kill yourself. You have the intelligence of a monkey, you fuck.

You got some of that religion mixed in my ideology on my vidia board. Science happens to support my ideology. The ideology is now worthless.

Did you mean to reply to me?

so I see you fell for the Holla Forums is retarded meme

I see you fell for the everything is a meme meme

JRPGS are filled with different species of homo

But niggers ARE homo sapiens. Undiluted racially pure homo sapiens. All other races have some homo neanderthalensis admixture. Even abbos. God knows what else got mixed in to make abbos, well, abbos.

Science and literature would disagree

>race-mixing is what made Europeans and Asians so smart

tfw im black, but i act like a white person
tfw im only attracted to latinos, asians, and whites
better keep your white wimmin away from me user
Ill be coming for those asses

Race mixing enabled the basis for greatness by collecting the gene-encoded traits, local selection pressures made the beneficial mixes common and weeded the maladaptive traits out. So, yes, race mixing can be beneficial, but only if it happens in limited events with long periods of selection in between events. Racial purists AND race traitors btfo.

user if you act like a noble neanderthal, you are a noble neanderthal. 2% to 5% admixture is enough for that, I don't give a fuck how you look. As long as you act like a civilized human you're not a purebreed homo sapiens aka nigger.

Have a thread that proves you wrong:
8ch.net/pol/res/6626899.html

No I won't bother making it into a whatever link with >>>

No we're not an Alternative, we're the New Right

You know what OP that idea is cool as shit

At stick with the Latinos and Arabs

You're posting on Holla Forums so I doubt you're capable of getting any women.

While it's worse in that aspect than some other games from that time period, it's still better than majority JRPGs and modern WRPGs. And it has the best writing out of any video game to date, people play way more poorly designed/barely interactive shit with hundreds times worse writing for "muh story"

Point to the specific post in that thread you think disproves my position, I won't read every single infograph and link in there nigger.

Alpha Centauri the expansion have you play a young chink emperor who's the only leader that wish to side with the progenitor to slave over human race. He's also the worst leader

Forgot pic
civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Planet_(SMAC)?file=Cha_Dawn_(SMAC).jpg

So basically, Quest for Fire: The RPG.

FF to 39:00 to see Tommy Chong's daughter getting raped.

[citation needed]

Sounds bait as fuck

This is some obvious bait but whatever.

The evidence that things evole is absolute, we can observe bacteria evolving in labs
The evidence that we evolved from primapes is very strong but not as strong as the fact of evolution

the human race is a single race though, scientists already proved that.

>>>Holla Forums6627312

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

nevermind I forgot this existed, 100% certain of evolution from primeapes.

Thanks, didn't even see that thread. Even though it doesn't support

or

points and will never be white.

wew

[citation needed]

It supports if you compare the civilizations with and without neanderthal admixture. Rocket science vs mud huts. Doesn't get much clearer than this.
may never be white but as long as he behaves like a civilized human I'm pretty sure he doesn't have 100% homo sapiens ancestry. I don't care if he's white, I care if he's a nigger or a human being.

It's perfectly adequate for what I wanted to show.

i remember a similar movie about a cro-magnon girl which got orphan and got adopted by a tribe of migrating neanderthals, also had rape, can't remember the name

Fuck you, I want my Aboriginal Heracles.