BREXIT IS AT RISK

BREXIT IS AT RISK
ALERT ALERT
BREXIT IS AT RISK

Did Theresa May plan this with the unnecessary snap election? Is she working for the kikes? Probably not but muh 75 chars

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://news.sky.com/story/is-theresa-mays-team-bringing-in-soft-brexit-tories-10873289
express.co.uk/news/politics/795222/Paul-Nuttall-Ukip-Labour-Tory-seats-Election-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Landslide for May.

considering that 5 days are left and considering the overall upward trend for the Labour party… Comparing strictly with the statistics for how Trump won, it looks like it will be a Landslide for Corbyn.

The dune coon bombing just ensured that Brexit is not at risk, faggot.

Well I wanted to be sure, made thread just in case.

I swear if brexit fucks up, I WARNED YA

Did Le Pen teach you nothing about europeans? They're all spineless faggots who'd apologize to a barbarian who's slitting their throat with their gurgling last breath

Kikeslayer Corbyn MUST win.

So what should we do exactly? How do we counter this? If we're complacent we will lose.

Corbyn is a Communist, which makes him by default the wrong choice.

Compare him to May though and he doesn't seem so bad
Corbyn may be a commie but May wants to literally take over the internet and shut us down

Facts:
Fact: Theresa May opposed Brexit until it won the referendum.
Fact: The Conservative Party is split over the issue.
Fact: Labour, which is not without power, is unanimously against it.
Fact: The only 100% pro-Leave party, UKIP, is broken and dying/dead, courtesy of the Tories stealing their only issue.
Fact: If the Conservatives annihilate Labour, which everybody thought they would do when this farce began, May holds all the cards and can cut whatever deal she likes. If they win narrowly, they have to compromise with Labour and do what May and half of the party always wanted – soft Brexit. If they lose, May gets to stay a citizen of Europe and half of her party can keep that beautiful Jewgold from City of London.

Supposition: I believe that Theresa May took over the Brexit process in order to A) Kill UKIP, B) Guide it not toward a British exit, but toward British dominance, supplanting Germany as the master, and C) Shake that Corbyn faggot out of his seat as leader, which could yet happen if the Tories pull out of this dive.

Tl;dr: You've been had. Watch for soft Brexit, loads of propaganda, and the eventual rise of PM Farage to fight the now-inevitable war for independence.

May is remainer you dumb cunt, Corbyn refuses to answer if he voted leave. Just stick to worshipping Trump.

Even if May wins, she won't keep her promises without pressure. Its all about individual candidates now.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://news.sky.com/story/is-theresa-mays-team-bringing-in-soft-brexit-tories-10873289

Its a real bad situation. Corbyn is massively anti-British, a pro-multicult cuck Commie. He'd be bad for Brexit and relations with Trump and other countries that are bad goyim. May on the other hand is massively anti-British, a pro-multicult cuck Neo-con. She's good for Brexit and relations with Trump, but still bad for certain countries.

Not much of a choice this time around, which is a shame as UKIP were the number three party just two years ago and were riding massive momentum. Now Brexit and party leader disasters has practically killed them. UKIP aren't perfect either of course, but were by far the best option for actually having a chance.

I honestly don't know if I will even vote, as there isn't any real victory coming out of it. I keep dreading an SNP/Labour coalition.

So let's sum it up: he shills for the nationalisation of education, has for very long shilled for the EU up until now and wants to destroy any possibility of the UK producing its own energy. But yeah, clearly "not that bad".

So he will just destroy the British economy. That's a good thing. There is no downside.

This isn't even good shilling. Labor is going to be decimated. Everyone knows it and the fact that you niggers unironically trust polling sickens me deeply.

trips confirm

the aloha snackbars sealed the deal if there was ever any doubt

He is also pro-LGBT and tried to convince Bongistanis to take in more refugees after visiting a camp in France.

What's the point of a fucking referendum if the parliament can just overturn the result? A referendum is supposed to be the most direct applied democracy there is. How would a bunch of representative faggots take priority over it?

It's rigged from the very start and the EU simply acts scared becuase no matter what people vote, they win, as was the case in Greece. The law in Greece has special provisions that prevent any referendum on financial matters to have legal force in order to prevent people from voting their debt away, and the EU was well aware of this fact in advance, but instead they chose to keep silent about it and give empty threats about what they are going to do if the Greeks don't vote the way they want. And so when the Greeks voted the way they did, everything went on as usual and the issue was simply swept under the rug because it had no legal binding.

Seat projections still place Conservatives having a majority. At this state of the slip-up they've basically just given up having their super majority. Which is basically still getting knocked to the ground in a boxing match against a quadriplegic, but still really fucking poor show from the Cunt May. All you had to do was not push any stupid bullshit like wanting to clamp down on the internet and everything would have been just peachy.

They're both as bad as each other. Both of them make me want to puke. Who wants to choose between a shabbos goy and and a communist.

Romney would have put in Romneycare if he won which was 99% the same as Obamacare. It doesn't matter who gets elected unless you have a Trump.

That's why we want Nige back.

And you think that would justify voting for Obama?

I hate how you fucking English, and your other retarded cousins in other displaced parts of the world, use "cunt" all the time. I hate how you always say "bit" to describe any part of something. How you pronounce "brilliant", "bree-yent", and use it anytime something bongs in your thick skulls. Not to mention "OI WHAT ARE YEU, THICC OR SUMFIN?"
Don't pretend like your shitty politics are somehow "like, really modern and advanced 'n' stuff, nobody else can probably understand them." The idea of a royal family is absolute fucking garbage. And your group of inbred, jagged toothed, hook nosed degenerates need to be expelled from the continent.
You don't deserve Nigel.

lel

UKIP not contesting seats of pro-Brexit MPs.
express.co.uk/news/politics/795222/Paul-Nuttall-Ukip-Labour-Tory-seats-Election-2017

As far as I can tell May wants a hard brexit and will not compromise, while Corbyn is willing to compromise and accept a soft brexit

NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL is May's stance

So it's better for Theresa May to win right? The way I see it a "bad brexit deal" essentially means all the consequences of reamaining in the EU with no benefits. Or is "no brexit deal" a bad thing?

If the Brits were ever to be wiped off the face of this planet for any one reason, it would be pronouncing "literally" as "li-TRUH-ly"

I'm absolutely of the belief that Mummy May is trying to sabotage herself. At first everything looked fine and she was like 20 points ahead without even trying. And she didn't need to, because Labour were propping up and associating with unironic stalin-worshiping commies. They had it in the bag. But then out of nowhere May starts saying some unbelievably dumb shit that literally no one wants. The ONLY explanation is she's trying to sink her own campaign.

Remember, she was pro-remain.

Yes, May is the best choice by far. She's saying they either negotiate a good deal for the UK, or she severs all ties, art of the deal-style. Corbyn Dallas will cause it to be a pseudo-brexit where the UK is still in the EU in everything but name.

Lesser of two evils, yes, but its not even about May and Corbyn at this point. Its about the number of hard-brexit MPs who can hold them to account.

She campaigned to stay in the EU. Her opinions change in line with how she thinks they will further her career.

Exactly. She can't be trusted without the real brexit camp surrounding her.

May was a mistake. I never liked her. It should've been someone committed to Brexit from the start. But fuck this is as good as it'll get I guess. Still it seems like she is trying to shoot her campaign in the head and give it to Corbyn. You never know what backroom deal could be at work here.

The only way I see through this is some pre-election leak/scandal against the remain MPs as individuals.

Is voting for that also happening? Is it like in Canada where you vote for your local MP and the winning national party is one that has the most MPs who got voted for?
If you vote for a UKIP MP in your district and everyone else votes for a Labour MP in other districts is that bad?

It wasn't a mistake. It was on purpose. You think (((they))) would allow a pro-brexit tory become the new prime minister after cameroon stepped down?

Yes, its the same type of system.
Each MP has a vote in parliament, so if the pro-remain MPs outnumber the pro-leave MPs, there is no way to force the PM deliver the goods. If the soft-brexit MPs outnumber the hard-brexit MPs, then we most likely end up in limbo like Norway.

oh DUH that makes sense. Obviously the UKIP people would vote Conservative if there's a chance that Labour could win, as opposed for defaulting to vote UKIP

Yes they would, although UKIP have already done the work for them by not contesting the seats of consistently pro-brexit MPs.

I'm assuming you faggots are of the reddit / never lurked variety

ftfy

So are 90% of Brits and every other politician, so it's irrelevant.

May is just as bad on that.

The difference is that Corbyn would wreck the economy and he is better on foreign policy, so that makes him better.

Yeah, BRITAIN is the subject here mate

The only thing Le Pen taught us is to meme harder and spread the memes wider. There were some good Le Pen threads here, but we didn't do nearly enough.

Yesssss

The modern Briton is a blemish on the reputation of his forebears. God save any of you reading this now that are't the type I'm talking about.

Haw Haw.

Which Jewish puppet will win? Let's discuss guys, it's so exciting.

That graph looks like a dick.

Really can't decide who would worse. Like a choice between taking it in the ass or the mouth. In a way, would be poetic justice to see MAy fucking lose. On the other hand, then any chance of Brexit is gone. But it's already gone, May is in the pockets of the big jews and will turn over access to european market for "muh free movement of rapists," she has basically already said as much. UKIP is in a shambles, with Farage angry over the peerage he wants.

And now two terror attacks in 2 weeks. What a clusterfuck this is going to be.

With one ball a lot lower than the other.

Ok, I can only see one answer to this. There is a list of 20 key MPs the remainers are trying to keep in their seats, backed by Blair, (((Mandelson))) and 600000 campaigners.

They chose these 20 for good reasons. They are anti-brexit and in the most marginal seats. The only thing that makes any difference to the balance of power is to scandalize these 20 MPs. Dig up all the dirt from their past and spread it on social media before the vote.

One of them is Nick Clegg, so thats easy. The others may take a bit more digging.