oh

okay

i do not respect your sage but i do respect dem dubs

fuck i just hijacked my own thread

Is it another CRAPCUNTS?

Slav thread.

what the fuck is a CRAPCUNT

oy blyat

You know when I see these games and the shit job they do at level design I always love going back and appreciating the better maps from TF2. Even the community maps have better level design than this.

Smite was pretty good up Bellona release but the power creep in god design along with one of the worst matchmaking system (Casual or ranked) system in the history of online gaming had turned it into unplayable shit. HiRez is basically just milking the userbase dry so they can fund Paladins.

Paladins is a decent game but still needs a lot of work. I enjoy it a lot more then Overwatch and modern TF2.

Jesus nigger that's some right shit taste you got there

Go to your containment thread

Use protection next time.

CYKA

I think you need to go back into your containment website

I really like that song.

I've listened to it a troubling amount of times.

OP is a pidar

It's such a happy tune.

smite is fun tho if you dont solo queue which i am stuck doing because no friends ;_;
paladins is trash if youre on west coast because neither games have west coast servers so in paladins you rubberband a lot, also the art style for it is really tacky and bad i think.

they're both shit and your thread is shit

If you gotta explain the jokeā€¦
Not to mention how empty the term even is.

Smite ain't that different from many other MOBAs but there's something it does really good: teamfights.
It's much more fast paced and those are the main thing in a match with the farming almost gone. The change in perspective helps a lot here too.
Too bad about the matchmaking, luckly I nevere tried competitive.

Paladins looked like a more "open ground" Overwatch with many more different objectives and a more open battlefield.
Still prefer Overwatch though, looks much more polished.

Less ASSFAGGOTS, more slavs.

This needs to happen to all ASSFAGGOTS threads. And generals.

Smite is alright, but you can tell HiRez is just milking it dry. That shitheap of a company can't make a single game without cannibalizing it to make a new sacrificial lamb.
First Global Agenda, then Tribes, soon Smite, and eventually even Paladins.

It's not a joke, it's an acronym.

Acronyms accurately describe what they refer to. Crapcunts doesn't tell you anything about the game genre or even it's story unlike assfaggots. It's just a forced meme by someone that dislikes class-based shooters.

Hey Slavfag, do you have any clips of Slavs playing Venus?