Card still hasn't shipped

MAKE IT STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/171375-reverse-engineered-ps4-apu-reveals-the-consoles-real-cpu-and-gpu-specs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool thread OP, the pizza should be arriving in half an hour.

didn't you make same thread a couple days ago?

Yeah, and it still hasn't shipped since then. What gives?

Reveal to us your secrets, you jew.

You do realise that's not OP? Look at the filename, he found this somewhere else. He's just spreading that guy's info while acting like it's him.

I waited fives weeks for my computer to be even prepared for shipment. This is nothing.

Fuck off.

gas yourself

its valve HQ you donut, and its shooped
the address line is higher than the Jul 11 text

didn't notice that thanks user
fuck you OP

I'm still waiting to see what the 460/470 are like before I do anything.

Nuh uh.

Nuh uh.

480's about as powerful as a 970 for ~$200. It performs better in some games, worse in others. For $200 it's not bad if you're running a very, very old card.

hahaha

Sure, but it's too pricy for me. I'm looking for something around $130-$170.

You can probably find some used cards online. People are replacing all their old hardware with the newer stuff. I know you can buy GTX 770s for ~$100, and those will run just about anything (providing you can power those inefficient bastards).

>It's been like this for 4 years

You don't know suffering.

i got it a week late and never used ups again

Go into trade school. There's a thing called "the skills gap" where employers are trying to hire people like carpenters, electricians, plumbers, commercial drivers, and a lot more. If you don't mind getting sweaty or working with your hands, you can seriously earn some good-ass money.

Like $60,000 a year starting good ass-money.

I understand.

Is it not a little risky to buy used cards?

Sometimes. Usually if the seller lied about what they gave you (said it was just cosmetic damage, working 100% perfectly) and it arrives completely dead, then eBay will force them to give you a refund, or they'll just refund it for you.

I traded my PS4 for a GTX 970, and buddy was some nerdy Quebecois. He let me check it and run some shit on it before fucking off with my stuff.
It's a guessing game, really.

This.

Complain to your state welfare org for free money to go, and 9 times of out 10 they'll pay for you to go to trade school.

AY YO! YOU HOME user? I WAS IN THE NEHINBORHOOD AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU WAS UP FOR A BOOTY CALL? BTW YOU DON'T HAVE A SAy IN THE MATTER, FAM.

Suffer with me, brother.

I wanted to buy an i3 6100 last week but it literally costs $200, ain't paying that much for it.

I'll just stick to new parts since it's my first build and I want to reduce the chance of something going wrong.

not really, 2nd hand webstores like GPUshack generally have some sort of return warrenty in case the GPU shits itself

I've never bought used, but I've heard it's really not that bad. Unless you're buying it from a real dumbass who fried a VRM or something, it's going to work.

Is this the new meme?
Repost this image but with a different adress?
I really, really like this meme.

Just suck it up and buy a PS4. They use the equivalent of HD 7870. You can't build a PC that has as good of hardware as the PS4 at the PS4's price point. If you say you can then build it right here, right now, using all new parts. Because if you try to use used parts then you could also always just buy a used PS4.

Forgot a link. extremetech.com/extreme/171375-reverse-engineered-ps4-apu-reveals-the-consoles-real-cpu-and-gpu-specs

Poor people don't deserve nice things. Better yourself or remain in the gutter where you belong.

I understand, I really do. Hang in there.

Do you seriously think anyone here is actually a poorfag or a NEET? I bet everyone here has a 16GB Ultra Sniper Titan GTX SLI GTI RX 1337 but pretend to be poorfags to gain "Imageboard Cred"

Wew lad

Thank you for being the first one to figure this out.

Feels good not being poor

Your dick is bigger than mine.

lol

What do I get as a prize?

Really no one figured that out until now? Its an old ass trick, people do it all the time to fake tweets

I regularly hit 20 GB and more. Not a waste at all.

More ass, if you want.

suicide yourself