This Chad wants to play Batman. I don't even mind

This Chad wants to play Batman. I don't even mind

He'd make a decent Bruce, but I don't know about Batman. He's got a lot of the same problems as Affleck, dudes in like his late 40
s and isn't very muscular/has a bit of gut. He'd be an improvement over Gyllenhaal at least.

Batman is just a meme. It's costume + a voice over. It's all about pulling Wayne off.
You do know that actors get fit for movies, right?

He should lose the body hait tho. We don't want women to go off birth control and finding nu-males attractive, now don't we

They missed out on casting the best possible batman by casting him as Gordon instead.

fuck off
Zack Snyder is my liege and Ben Affleck is my only Batman.

go away, Hack Snyder

He was fine in BvS, he looked awful in Justice League.

DR. PAVEL?
I'M BATHAMM

Well yeah, he watched BvS ans knew what he was in at that point

MEME BATMAN?

MANBOOBS
A
N
B
O
O
B
S

what did he mean by this?

He was my pick years ago. But yes, age might be a factor now.

This is the old Batman

So much for wanting a younget

Stay away from capeshit, Jon!
OK, you can be James Bond if you want.

James Bond is a black woman, user

If Jon gets the role, the Bond movies will be set in the 60s. Then the only negro you'll see is the elevator boy.

More likely he will be cast as female Bond's incompetent male sidekick

Its funny he wants to do this now since fans have always wanted him to play Batman for years now.

In all honesty he would do a good Plane scene supporting actor.

They should really just hire different actors for Bruce and Batman. Batman movies always have the same problem. Either the actor makes a good Bruce, or a Good Batman. Rarely both.

Karl Urban should have been casted as Batman to begin with. If you've seen him in Dredd, he's totally trying to channel Batman in his performance.

Body hair is the mark of a true man, an indicator of high testosterone. Shaving your body smooth is /cuteboy/ behavior.

He's awesome in Doom as well. I need to watch more movies with him in it.

He's good in anything. He almost made Priest watchable.

Who says Batman has to be white, and who says Batman has to be a man?

Bam Hamm Asylum

that's not how he looked in Justice League. People (especially actors on steroids paid millions to look in shape) can change drastically over a year. But mark my words, this is the most ripped Batman in his cinematic history. The closed thing to his simplistic exaggerated brooding physique from the animated tv show and the only version worthy of the skin-tight suit.

Ben Affleck, like anyone who refused to listen to reviews and nerd culture commentators, really liked BvS. Fuck you.

Mah nigga

That is how he looks in Justice League, specifically in the reshot Whedon material.

He's got the look and the voice.

JUST