Leaked emails: Arabs, Jews and Americans to unite and ruin the world some more

First trump is dancing with saudi crypto-jew warlords, and now this.

archive.is/rYvBD

Other urls found in this thread:

shiamultimedia.com/englishbooks1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But you can't say anything bad about the USA or you're a D&C shill you probably are anyways but it's still annoying

nah, I still am pro-"pre-election"Trump.

but somehow he got jew'd and arab'd

don't forget, Trump himself knew and said out loud: Saudis are the sponsor of islamic terrorism.

Now suddenly Saudis are good guys, and Iran (the country fighting ISIS) is the source of terrorism?

Is this your first day paying attention to american politics?

but Trump was supposed to wreck those cucks, not become one of them.

Ben Garrison needs to up his game.

this is going to end well
if history is a guide

Is this your first day on Holla Forums? This is blasphemy, not even news.

What does the actually article have to do with Trump?

This could have been a decent thread if you weren't such a faggot. Saged.

And the cunt hides the al jizza link behind the archive.
Where the fuck are the emails they claim to have?

the article has nothing to do with trump in particular though, it's about a fucking think tank.

The point was that this is standard for neocons and shouldn't register in the bottomless well of disgust one has for them.

Lets discuss it from the other perspective, which muslims are worse, Iran or Saudis?

even comparing the two means you're a JIDF shill.

Nah, i am just trying to justify Trump's actions. Nobody would call a person who would question if Trump's chose right side a JIDF shill.

which one of the two is working with the kikes? need I remind you Saudis literally started a PR campaign to paint israel in a good light?

If you think Iran leader meeting with catholic pope should be seen in a good light, then you are wrong.

Even (the real)Trump can't do that.

Shia are actually crypto-Christians. They are much better than the Bergoglio, Novus Ordo fake Catholics. We need to unite with Shia and incorporate some of their beliefs and organizational structure into NatSoc/identitarianism. We also should welcome some shia immigrants into the west because they assimilate. Viva Hezbollah! Viva Assad.

if iran ever rose to prominence, what do you want to be that israel would magically be at their side instead? the kikes sided with the dominant faction and then went to work pointing fingers at the other one.

Saudi Royal Family is Jewish you newfaggot

even Oil is a weak excuse for being cuck'd to arabs. Iran has oil, yet Trump filled his government with goldman sachs and wallstreet kikes (and kusher) and befriends the country he HIMSELF said sponsored terrorism.

after election: Saudis are good because my jew friends like them

Shia can destroy Islam, destroy liberalism, destroy Israel. I actually think Euro Aryans should consider joining the Iranian Aryans in a spiritual bond. I might convert.

It's literally in the first sentence of my OP

the PR campaign was for the public, retard. not aimed at the fucking royals themselves

whats there that these greasy fucks want so bad its worth throwing around threats of annihilating chunks of the planet

This is what you middle eastern folk wanted since you adopted that shit religion the jews made just for you. You will all be purged.

when you're arabs/jews, and you've got the strongest nation on earth (USA) in your pocket, you can't take the fact that there's this one nation (Iran) that is not willing to bend over for you and stays true to their values instead of selling out.

Was it supposed to be like this though or are we being forced to do the bidding of the higher ups?

nah retard, the desertshits are the ones being protected by the US.

all they're doing is helping arab parasites ruin the world and export their shit to the west.

prety much all mosques being built in the US and Europe are build directly by Saudi funding.

Selling guns to either or both sides is fine to me, and if it stayed confined to the middle east nobody should care. The problem is that neocons push for active US involvement, and the mayhem is bleeding into europe and fucking with the real humans because of terrible leadership.

HE IS CONNECTED TO DEBBIE WAS SHERMAN SCHULTZ AND THE AWANS

Converts to Christianity in Europe are mostly Iranians and Afghans

fuck off. search engines are not the issue itt

Its a shill thread anyway.

That's pretty fucking retarded.

it's only a shill thread if you're a jew or arab

Thats starting to fall apart if you have not noticed. Thats why the globalists are bitching so loud now.
We are selling them U.S. made shit i dont see a massive flood of "Arabia made" shit here.
Maybe Europe since they are fucking lost unless they purge all mudshits but here in the U.S. only in your cuck cities have mosques everywhere else you see a massive negative view on the religion of peace.

I agree with you on the Rino/neocons pushing that shit. But they are being replaced since they don't get shit done. But in a proxy war you will have spilloff into other countries "the ones that are weak will fall" but thats why you must prep for this. Battling an enemy like this that wants to bring the fight around the world will not be easy. But we cant trick ourselves into believing some are good. If they fallow the jewish sub religions they must be burned tot he ground.

No, its a shill thread because its obviously anti-trump. And your muslim internet defense force won't work here.

Saudi kike detected. Fuck you. Hail Assad.

literally the opposite is true. Thank Trump for that.
did you not listen to what deals were made at Trump's visit in Saudi Arabia?

delusional fucking cuck, trying to defend strengthening arab shitholes and enabling them to ruin more of the world.

History user. The Marxists want the end of history, and to bring it about they have to occupy it to destroy it.

Seems ive pissed off a middle eastern shill. I dont care about Assad. If he starts killing muslims then fine so be it. As long as he keeps the wars he fights in the middle east.

you care enough to whiteknight for arab and jews and you call him a shill? gas yourself

You didn't even comprehend what i said. I said if it helps kill the mudshits and religion of peace because they all go to war with the Saudi then thats good. That whole section of the world should be wiped out and if they dont they will all band and unite together and flood european countries to thrust the final blow.

I said i wanted both to be destroyed you dumbshit/mudshit.

I can't wait until the system collapses so that I can start hunting people like you down one by one. Nothing could afford me greater pleasure. Traitors like Trump, Sunnis and Israelis will be my chief prey. You are an apologist for all of them masquerading as a pollack. If you don't support Iran and the Shia you are a traitor or imbecile. Ya Ali, Ya Hussein, Ya Zahra.

How interesting.

arming arabs with high tech weaponry means less of them get killed, and they get to kill others more easily.

you're literally being retarded and there's no wat out of the corner you have painted yourself into.

You want Assad to suffer a war of attrition rather than helping him. Keep jewing you fucking sunni piece of shit.

If you are not a pussy, than make a hoax call till 22:00 and scare the people on the firefighter fest Phone:00496821 2030 and 00496821-202-235

Reminder: based E Michael Jones is shunned in the USA, but constantly invited to Iran to give public talks/lectures.

if anyone here does not know E Michael Jones, it just means they're shills and or newfags

Thanks for outting yourself mushit. You keep fighting your war in the middle east and stop draging whites into your shit mess that will never end because you fallow you just fallow the other side of a coin that comes from the same merchant that prints your enemies. Ive learnd long ago your religion will always have bloodshed and war.

he's right though. ISIS is ruining Europe, and Iran is only one actually fighting them. Even the kikes admit this.

Ali Ali anna Shii imami Ali. La illaha illallah Muhammad Rasullah, Aliyun Walliylah, Wasiyur Rasullahallah.

Oh, you mean the 80 billion dollar weapons deal we just conducted with Saudi Arabia shows ZOG is falling apart? I wish I lived in fantasyland
incorrect, mosques are springing up all over the fucking place in the South, in the Northwest, and in the East. In any case the cities have literally all the economic clout these days, and they're the ones who decide government policy. You're just not in touch with reality, like I said. You think that 70,000 refugees a year isn't having an impact on the religious makeup of the country?
If you mean western europe, then yeah, we agree there.

It's planned. The religion is made that way to never be peaceful. The side that is kind will one day develop into the side that kills. The jews pushed it to destroy Spain but then muslims turned on their masters. This is all just history repeating itself. Thats why the countries dont matter in the middle east, they all think with the same mind/religion.

what a load of shit. if you know anything about shias, you know they have been extremely different on fundemental issues compared to the sunnis.

Pasta:

reminder that Israel and Saudi Arabia are allying up fampais.

It's not a reform. It's the fundamental split that dominates Islam.
All over who should lead the Islamic world after Mohammeds death.
Course since then the Sunni and Shia have developed in wildly different ways.
A lot of the whole "ISLAMIC MATHEMATICIANS!" stuff can be attributed to the Shia. Who were dominated by Persians who were formerly Zoroastrians and brought a lot of that thinking into Shia Islam.
The Shia are a minority.
Iran and Iraq are the only Shia majority nations. And Iraqi Shia are used to being under the thumb of the Sunni.
Also worth noting. The Sunni consider the Shia to be heretics and frequently attack/oppress them.
Assad over in Syria is an Alawite. The Alawites are a tiny Shia sect. Their history is essentially "oh look the Sunni are oppressing/killing us again"
So they developed a very insular and secretive religious system.
There's two rules of Alawite club.
One: You do not talk about your religion much if at all.
Two: You DO NOT talk about your religion much if at all.
That's why the Assads run the show in Syria, they're palatable enough to the majority of the groups in Syria and not inclined towards oppressing any one group.
It's also why they're so opposed to the Sunni majority getting more political power, they know where it will go.
If you want a reformist group then you want the Ahmadi.
Who are quite literally every left wing "islam is the religion of peace!" trope in one convenient package. They believe the Islamic messiah has been and gone. Very much compatible with the west for the most part.
But tiny to the point of irrelevance and reviled as heretics by almost all other muslims.

Sunni still constitute the majority even among non-arabs. The Shia heartlands are all in regions conquered by Arabs.
This is why its important to counter when someone says "iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism"
It is not. It can't be on the simple fact that most Islamic terrorist/militia groups are Salafist.
Salafists are Sunni. They regard Shia as vile disgusting degenerate heretics who must all die or convert.
Iran literally can not even talk to these groups.
Saudi Arabia on the other hand. Ruled by the Wahhabi (an ultra-conservative verison of Salafism) house of Saud. Can and does talk to these groups on a regular basis.
And is well known for financing them.
Hell it founded most of these groups and is hugely responsible for the spread of Salafism/Wahhabism throughout Europe.
They finance the construction of mosques throughout the world then appoint Salafist preachers to run them.
If they can't get one appointed they will demand that one be allowed to speak there.
If they can't even get that then they pull funding and the mosque collapses.
They've paid for a fuckton of mosques in Europe in recent years.
And all these "homegrown terrorists"?
All went to Saudi financed mosques.
COINCIDENTAL SURELY?
The Israelis and house of Saud have tricked us into taking sides in an ancient sectarian conflict. And they've made sure we picked the side that is hostile to us rather than the side who just want to be left alone for once.

Hurrledurr muh 2 seids.

False equivalence much? I'm pretty sure I just became shia and will be continuing the struggle whereas you are cucking for trump like a craigslist power bottom pisshog. Jared, is that you?

It's a pile of business deals, our defense industry is fully domestic, it's work for americans.

it isn't. read about the fucking deals Trump made in Saudi Arabia. it's not just us selling them weapons, there's a lot more.

Islam is shit, its not Europe nor the west culture so you can fuck off about that and keep it where you live mudshit.
It's because your whole religion BOTH SIDES are attached to the same coin. But your faith is to strong to look back into history not just written by your chosen.

Haha, i knew you shills would be coming but holey shit you outs yourself so much. As ive been saying, Go fight your war but keep it in the middle east. You try to pull your expansion shit again and we European people will come crusade your ass.

you're an absolute retard.

Holy shit nuggets
I wrote that pasta!

I recognise the alawite club joke and ahmadi comments

what more do you think is involved?

I wish you were at the arianna grande concert you worthless faggot kike. You definitely need your neck wrung, see you dotr.

you act like it's a fucking secret. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. go read up fagget, they annouced it all the same fucking day.

good pasta

Which ensure Saudi Arabia has weapons, which ensures that they can give more weapons to ISIS and other assorted arab ragheads, which ensures they destabilize the mid-east, which ensures a steady stream of "refugees" and room for them and Israel to build a pipeline thru Syria into Europe, thus subverting Russia and propping up the arab oil economy indefinitely. Oh, and it also means a lot more terrorist attack in both yuroland and the US. Seriously, is this your first day on Holla Forums?

Fuck you and fuck Trump.

GOD DAMN ALL YID AND MUZZ FILTH

Selling the Saudis American weapons isn't much of a problem.
Those weapons will be handed to the western or south african mercenaries who make up the Saudi military.
Or handed to Islamic militias who can't maintain the more complex pieces.

If the yanks and bongs didn't sell them weapons the Saudis would just get them elsewhere. The French will sell to anyone, The Chinese too, Russia would no doubt be happy to sell to them and if that fails theres always North Korea, Israel and South Africa.

Uncle Sam going "WE SELL YOU NOTHING! NOTHING!" won't solve anything. Only the removal of the house of Saud will.

I've been around here for a long time you middle eastern scum. We wont pick a side only the right wide the white side. You can bitch all you want just do it in your desert. Oh and enjoy the God emperors toys he gave you to kill each other with because i know you wont kill the main problem "The jews" but thats OK because they should get hit with the fallout.

I asked you to make a concrete claim that could be evaluated. This isn't even the usual "i'm too retarded to back up a claim I made", this is "i'm too retarded to even make a claim".

This is transcendent faggotry.

stop posting retard. you're either maximally delusional, or an arab trying act like he hates arabs.

Noice shoop, shlomo.

No problem golem

By calling for the deaths of the entirety of the house of Saud who are a fucking blight upon mankind?

Seems to be relevant.

Cry harder, bitch.

I knew you'd make the bullshit claim that if Saudis didn't buy from America they'd get them from somewhere else. Do you seriously not realize how full of shit you sound? You honestly think it makes no difference that the world's largest arms producer is willing to fork over it's most advanced weaponry to a country that actively enables the spread of terrorism and the colonization of Europe by arab goatfuckers?

that is the opposite of arming them to the teeth.

bump

lol but since there not gonna be destroyed any time soon mite as well do business amirite cause like who cares if greater israel is established and we all get flooded by rapefugees :^)))

already i can see a problem with that image, with the cereal caravan from iraq in the year 851, corn was not in the region at that time, with it being a new world crop and all

that is exactly what the kikes are after.

You do realise the Saudi military is mostly comprised of foreigners right?
The functional elements anyway.

Most of the people that comprise their functional command staff are from the USA and UK. Most of their airforce pilots and technical staff are from the UK and USA too.
If its a role more complicated than shooting an old AK wildly then it's done by a white guy or a black guy from south africa.
If its a command or senior officers role there'll be a Saudi who is supposedly in charge but who will in reality leave the actual work to the foreign mercenaries and just prance about in his uniform.

Many of the princes have their own little warbands comprised of Saudis who ride around shooting their guns wildly at shit for entertainment and to intimidate women into spreading their legs.
But the APCs they ride around in are all maintained by white guys.

When Saudi Arabia falls apart it's either going to become an orgy of mayhem and violence as every mercenary on the planet converges on the country to fight for one of its many princes.
Or it's going to be a very short and confusing civil war as all those mercenaries decide to fuck off home.

On their own the Saudis can't use shit in terms of advanced weaponry and they can't keep it maintained either.
The Saudi technical staff are predominantly former goat herders or people of equal educational background. They get put through an accelerated training course the USA likes to use for its more thick manpower but even thats not enough to get them to a standard where they can maintain equipment from the fucking 80s.
To give a wonderful example: BAE had to fly out a team to Saudi Arabia in the early days of the Saudis adoption of the Tornado. The thing was inexplicably not working and the Saudis had no idea why.
They get there and identify the fault in literally a minute. Some stupid fucking goat herder had managed to slice through a key power cable while closing a panel and none of them had noticed and they'd utterly failed to implement any kind of fault diagnosis and had instead just gone "call the white guys and complain"

The Saudis are no threat to anyone as a military power if white people just stop doing everything for them.

Well since nobody seems inclined to remove them.
Why worry about selling them the guns they will have anyways?

Don't forget they helped daughterwife's charity and we need the jawbs, guise.

are you kidding me? if it weren't for direct intervention from the US navy, Saudis would no longer exist and Iran would have gotten rid of all jihadis.

Sorry allow me to clarify.
Inclined and capable.

Iran is both inclined and capable to deal with the arab terrorist nation. again, the only one in its way is the US army.

If they can not deal with the Saudis allies and forces it can call on for its protection then the Iranians are clearly not capable of dealing with the Saudis.

Oy vey it must be the Saturday shilling special.

Hezbullah is mixed, but unfortunately those who die are white.

^^^ this fucking lowrent greasemonkey is proud that white race traitors are basically slave soldiers for the house of Saud. If that wasn't enough he has fantasies about whites flocking there to kill and die for $alafism in the future 'fan scenario. This is a grade-a moran cuck, basically victor davis hanson with a beer stained t-shirt and cool ranch msg dust in his hair.

As it stands US oil production is reaching its limits. Oil sands and such aren't particularly good.The Saudis only threw a bitch fit because they feared it would drive down the price of oil long term.

ahahahahahhah what a fucking cuck you are.

I'd like to add too, its so funny that the people crying the loudest have no interest in discussing the emails, instead they want to cry about muh drumpf and dump shitty cointel images made by CIA niggers.

except lots of oil in US territory is only available through fracking, which is more expensive than conventional oil, which means most of those are not producing anything yet because it costs more.

meaning: the saudis have the US by the balls, still.

Yes but if it was too expensive they wouldn't fucking do it, now would they?

Slave solders?
They're mercenaries you dumb fuck. They fight for money, it's what they do.
Who gives a fuck about them?

Bong actually. And the point isn't that they should be helping them only that the USA's current ruling class will help them.
If you want to change the Saudi situation then you must change the US political situation. Simple as.

They found more in Texas? Fucking hell where?
I thought they'd prospected literally everywhere there over the years.

As for fracking. Well that shits bad and should be avoided. Oh its perfectly safe if done properly in ideal conditions. But when is private industry not looking for ways to cut corners to save money?

Why do you think the Saudis ramped up production? Drive down the price and make that oil uneconomical.

Ummmm

Thats why opec lowered the price of oil until the fracking industry collapsed.

WE JUST ELECTED TRUMP YOU DISENGENUOUS MOTHERFUCKING GINGER FAGGOT.

It was on the board for 2 weeks in September, and was briefly stickied. How new are you?
Please elucidate how its bad, I'm sure you'll mention flint, forgetting its water was always shitty, and only got worse after democratic officials failed to treat problems with infrastructure
So they lost money on a resource thats about to massively devalue once we start drilling? Great, elucidate the issue please.

You get almost three times the oil you get from the Saudis from Canada. There's other places, Venezuela has a lot of oil. Now, I know they are retarded commies, is that worse than retarded Islamic terrorists that invade their neighbors, finance jihad in Europe, and cozy up to the Israelis? No, who would think that?

Because us regulation made it untenable. You niggers are still acting like Obama is in charge. Dapl already went through and near me, they've already started fracking a previously empty oil field.

You think we're their only client? Their business with China can easily compensate, the US never bought that much oil from goatfuckistan to begin with, at least not compared with Meheeco and Canada.

Fucking retard, go back to Holla Forums and get your cancerous faggoty ass off of here

Its like you niggers dont understand the basics of international trade

what? Trump said he would drain the swamp, and then surrounded himself with banker and wallstreet kikes.

then he went on to dance with saudis and pray with israelis.

how is being against that "lefty"?

not an argument. go on, try to defend Trump and his saudi and israeli buddies.

If trump is a shabbos goy, why didnt he sign the climate agreement /leftynigger/?

Taquiya the thread

On 18 October 1009, Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah ordered the complete destruction of the church as part of a more general campaign against Christian places of worship in Palestine and Egypt.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre#Damage_and_destruction

The Fatimid Caliphate (Arabic: ‎‎, al-Fāṭimīyūn) was an Ismaili Shia Islamic caliphate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimid_Caliphate

red herring. literally doesn't mean shit.

wow who fucking cares?

Oh thats right I forgot you're a communist, you would have loved it.
Its like selling them opium, only you can't smoke guns. You should try your best with a 12g though leftynigger.

nice cherry pick from thousand years ago of people who are no longer shia

No, we won't. Most analysis shows that Saudi imports to the U.S. will hold firm in the long term at about 14%. Doesn't sound like a trade war to me. And Saudi companies like Aramco are buying up US refineries by the bushel-load, like they just did in Port Arthur, incidentally our biggest fucking refinery.

The petrodollar isn't going anywhere. Saudi goatfuckers will still have military protection from the U.S., and in conjunction with our greatest ally will continue to fund terrorism everywhere.

Nice conjecture tbh. Have fun being shit at your job nigger.

this. but newfags would rather live in denial.

Yes and what has Trump done? Reaffirmed the USA's commitment to Saudi Arabia and kept up its anti-Iran policy.

In short even though Trump got in, nothing has changed. You got played. We all got played.

I don't really pay attention to stickies since half the time they're bullshit.

The main issue with fracking is groundwater contamination. While this can be avoided if your site is well suited for fracking and you do it properly. Have you ever known a oil company to do things properly and not cut corners?
Have you known any company to not try and cut corners to save money?
So in most cases groundwater contamination courtesy of fracking is dam near inevitably.

Now as I recall on Flint wasn't that more down to total failure to maintain old infrastructure and enforce pollution control laws in regards to conventional industry rather than fracking?

And yes the Saudis upped production, dropping the price of oil below the point where it was worth fracking or processing oil sands.
If you spend 80 dollars to extract and process each barrel but the price of oil is 60 then why extract it?
This is why the US fracking/oil sands industry collapsed.
And why Venezuela collapsed since they relied on high oil prices.

Bitch I'm a Twelver, Ismailis are Fivers. Twelvers are basically christian, check your wiki, wikibitch.

Twelver philosophy books best books.

I don't know shit about this stuff, but are any of them translated into english? I'm curious. also what are they called?

Idiot.

Nah, that's the Alawites.

This thread is pathetic, you need to work on your shilling game.

Yes they are, I recommend reading for mortaza motahhari at first, he has some introduction books for philosophy and logic and these stuff, and then some volumes regarding each one of em. The logic is based on the ancient greek one with some alteration and additions if you're interested, if you want some harder stuff see some writing by ibn seena/Avicenna. There are tons more authors to talk about but motahhari nails it.

Sheldon Anderson was his biggest financier

where would I even find those?

also, which books are the core ones? as in, the source. I don't want to read someone else's interpretation of the source material.

shiamultimedia.com/englishbooks1.html
Jurisprudence And It's Princiapels
This would be the core one, I also recommend the first few chapters of Spirtual Discourses, Socialistic Theology is also very good. You can skim the rest of books as well and skip whichever already sounds too Islamic like Jihad books. btw if you did like what you read, his work are mostly based on studies of his teacher(i think he was his teacher) Sader al mutaaliheen, which spent his whole life studying philosphy and spiritual science so give him a go as well.

Can confirm. When I was a kid I knew a boy from kuwait and bis father was some kind of salafist imam or sth. We once talked about christianity and pisslam and he said pisslam is the truth because there is only one order, like allah wanted it, and in christianity you have hundreds if different sects. I said wrong, what about shias? He was like huh what who? And then it came to his mind who I meant and his eyes almost popped out of this head and the next 10 minutes he spit and rambled how they are no muslims and how they are pigs, shit and will burn in hell for eternity.

He made no secret at all of being pro-Israel and pro-Gulfnigger. He explicitly said as much – MULTIPLE TIMES. He had numerous businesses registered in Saudi Arabia during the campaign itself. He held stock in numerous defense contractors and investment banks that have are totally dependent on Gulfniggers to meet forecasts.

The only thing that happened was anyone who pointed all of this out during the campaign being banned by the hasbarat Alamo mods.

that sounds kinda astroturfy

More like no one gives a shit if semites kill each other in the desert.

except all semites are uniting against non-semites, and all the semites are being armed and funded by USA

Jews are the ultimate enemy. In any conflict where they're involved, you side with their gentile foes, regardless of who they are.

Disgusting

Saudi Arabia is in a pernicious situation. Their welfare state lead to enough free time for radical groups to form. On top of that king sandnigger is gonna kick the bucket soon. And when he does there are something like 25 claims on the throne. Each prince claiming the throne has control of significant sectors of the nations infrastructure and they all have their own private militias which are loyal to them and tons of money with which to raise a larger force. To make matters more lulzy arabs make terrible soldiers. The only type of modern warfare they are decent with is very small groups of men conducting guerrilla warfare attacks. They do not have the ability to function in a top down command structured fighting force, whether centralized or decentralized. In numbers of fighters larger than squad sized 12-20 they fucking cant even. They are incapable of exercising coordinated strikes of any kind. Any tactics more advanced than shoot your enemy when they arent looking, and then running away when they are, are beyond their cognition.

So when that king sandnigger dies saudi arabia will fall apart. And when it does there will be an extra $300 billion worth of weapons in their lands for them to kill each other with.

And then, hopefully, when israel screams for help against the huge population of muslim chaos on their doorstep Trump will whisper "No."

Trump is in the jew pocket forever
Saudis are with the jews, not against them

JIDF in full force….

muh…Trump is a Jew so forget about him closing the border and bringing manufacturing jobs back.

Muslim chaos is allied with no one. When saudi arabia destabilizes all bets are off.

His actions over the past week seem to prove otherwise.

I noticed things started shifting again after the Russian meeting, did something happen?

Exactly, the same Jew trolls over and over on every forum promoting this bizarre Trump is Jew as if somehow this will change peoples opinions of Trump.

Trump was always a problem with the Middle East. We wanted him because of his pro-American policies and anti-Globalist policies. He's there to put a band-aid on the problems, give us more time and move the Overton window to the right,

Dubs of truth

What I believe happened is Trump knew these investigations that were going on were starting to bear fruit so he laid back the entire first 3 weeks of may and made it seem like the left had won and he was doing nothing, then he went on his 'asskissing tour' The whole beginning of the tour was 'omg trump cucked so bad' and it sure fucking looked like it. But then at the very end he told nato to eat shit and then G7 to suck his dick.

Then he got home and went balls to the wall verifying that G7 can suck his dick, the muslim ban is not only going to happen but the supreme court case is going to set the precedent that the judges that challenged it acted unconstitutionally, hes taking a big fat shit on welfare, trannys are no longer welcome in the military, haitians need to get the fuck out, he cited infowars in a fucking official memo to the nation, and baited that kike bitch into going into a redpilling as fuck ultra kvetch mode that I dont think anyones ever seen before that is already causing massive infighting on the left, etc.

This is the summer of the fire cock.

really?

is that on the same site?

This is your mind on neo-conservatism.

There's no convincing them. They're fanboys, they view Trump like a football team or something,

yeah, he can literally feed americans babies to some canibal jew rabbi on live TV and they will still use mental gymnastics to root for him

I see, waiting for the next Syria move I guess.

Doesn't seem like it unfortunately, but with enough research I;m sure you can find some because I can see some english translated books on Amazon, he is also called mulla sadra as well( the good name to find books), his most famous book is Asfar-e-Arbaa, which comes in 4 volumes, it is a very hard book though.

You faggots fell for the Trump meme and dubs shitposting. No one with an IQ above room temperature thought he was going to be the man to save Western Civilization. He's always been the lesser of two evils and that's it. The ass devestation over his indefensible flopping on Saudi Arabia is hilarious and astronomical.

Wew…the JIDF is on overtime.

Oh look London just got attacked again and yet Muslims and shitskins from the middle east should not be wiped out. Fuck you and your Jewish overlords that want your shit lands of sand.

that's a white woman in a hijab. not cool.

This is the future you chose if you support middle eastern religions. Your family and women will be dissolved by mudshits and the jews who control them.

that was more than a week ago dumbass. And Im going with my gut that his facial expressions, demeanor, stance and gait were geniune and he was not happy about being there.

What in the fuck do these leaks have to do with Trump? Sounds more like it implicates the former Obama administration.

Why do people do this?

I mentioned Trump's kikery months ago and got banned for it. Fuck you, mods. Suck my dick.

These leaks have absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

The fuck are you talking about?

How about you fuck off, you dirty fucking kike. Go back to T_D and glorify your kike emperor there.

Explain to me what this thread has to do with Trump you fucking shill.

because kikes and idiots

That or Yemen would have curbstomped them with nothing but rocks in socks.

Based Jew!

But what if the Jews have the conflict in such a way that no matter who wins the Jews win
For example Palastine, the only good solution is a 1 state solution where the Arabs get to vote

this shit again?
only white christians are goyim
kikes prefer muslims

Everything really is the fault of kikes and semites. I'm sorry I doubted you, Holla Forums.