Macron calls for Americans to move to France

Macron calls for Americans to move to France

Any chance he will take the SJW faggots with their aroma dance therapy degrees or would they only let in relevant people?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-03/emanuel-macron-offers-us-stem-graduates-second-homeland-france-if-they-help-make-our

archive.is/c7HLU

They're all on the right you snaggletoothed kike bastard fuck I hate this guy

Looks like we've found a place to dump all the slant and pajeet "scientist and engineers".

It's like Waco all over again.

What the fuck, I never expected to be happy that gay macron won.

If only they'd really leave.

Surely he wants our niggers too?

(heiled)
Send all of our niggers to France.

oy vey, don't you know that their diversity is our greatest strength?

I am sure out in the open he is calling for everyone to seem equal but when it actually came down to admittance into France only the smart people would be let in.

We need to pay attention to this. If any retard is allowed into France we need to spread awareness.

Educated trips of Kek be praised!

you mean like how they only let in the smart niggers and muslims
right

I wouldnt go to france.
Because France is no longer France.

A very good point. There should be a gofundme for plane tickets and we get to choose the people who get to go to France.

Good, send all those responsible welfare niggers. It's a lot more gibs there.

Actually, I'm against sending any more shitskins into Europe.

sending them is fine but letting the plane land safely is the bad part.

Quick, call him racist for not inviting "smart" people from Canada, South America and such. Include pictures of nigger scientists doing science n' shiet.

They won't go now, but this is the future if we can maintain the current trend, the left of some countries will begin moving to more liberal countries and the right will move out into more right wing countries, drawing a very clear line in the sand. This will be the next cold war.

This would have been avoided if the left could have maintained pushing our countries further and further left, but their recent setbacks have created a political stalemate which will be diffused by an international population realignment.

Would that make him a regionist?

Won't help, he won't take our niggers off our hands, he'll just import more from Africa instead.

Indeed, he could easily say "American smart people AS WELL AS other brainwashed smart citizens of the world", but nope, gotta specify America only.

1) hand out Trayvon degrees to niggers in prison
2) ship newly degreed niggers to macron's france
3)???
4) profit

Quite frankly I think they should go. They already want to surrender the country to mudslimes and shit. They'd surrender their own citizenship easily. They'd fit right in with france.

yfw it's already current year +2

A cold war where one side is full of 80 IQ welfare recipients and the other side are survivalists and gun owners.

This. Higher education nowadays has become an excercise in "repeat what the professor says for good grades". Even in fucking stem

yes, please move all the libshits to france

This. If this is an actual invidtation enginerds and so on from the US should apply for jobs in France and expatriate. They can still vote in the US elections, then get naturalized in France and vote there too. That's doubling our voting power.

We have a list of idiots that promised to move and didn't, Trump should revoke their citizenship and pack them off.
1. Jon Stewart
2. Chelsea Handler
3. Neve Campbell
4. Barry Diller
5. Lena Dunham
6. Keegan-Michael Key
7. Chloë Sevigny
8. Al Sharpton
9. Natasha Lyonne
10. Eddie Griffin
11. Spike Lee
12. Amber Rose
13. Samuel L. Jackson
14. Cher
15. George Lopez
16. Barbra Streisand
17. Raven-Symoné
18. Whoopi Goldberg
19. Omari Hardwick
20. Miley Cyrus
21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
22. Amy Schumer
23. Katie Hopkins

Nobody gives a shit about this guy.

French Trudeau

This is some serious 'LOOK AT ME!' shit, he must be trying to out-do the pink socks.

This is the best idea out of France since the guillotine.

Of course he does. Someone post that old comic about the african colonies where the eternal anglo soldier is squeezing gold coins out of the nigs, the french soldier is kissing them and the belgian is eating them.

Should we meme a 'we wuz baguettes' Back to France movement in american ghettos?

They're painting Macron's image as the anti-Trump of the world, a figure to unite people under.

I wouldn't even have moved to France before the current year, French people are fucking annoying and their language is probably the gayest sounding one spoken on earth.

this is actually amazing for us, if the typical brainwashed lefties leave en mass, america is that much closer to being great again!
the democratic party would be finished

good luck with that. he's like 5'7''.

Does this mean I can go to France and live on welfare if I have a STEM degree?

Move to Quebec, it's closer.

Better maple syrup too.

But seriously we should all become French Citizens so we can shitpost during the imminent Le Civil War.

Problem is these shitbirds never actually leave, they don't want to live well (according to their beliefs), they just want to destroy their own countries.

No. It's full already lad.

Put them all at a nice central location like Toronto and build a wall around it. Bus loads of SJW from around the country will go there as well. Let's create a perfect leftist utopia and enjoy the result with a network of cameras livestreaming all the action.

Leopold II dindu nuffin!

naw

Honestly that negro is being much smarter than anyone that actually pays for an Apple.

So let's dump all of the niggers onto Europe to implode Europe to set it up for Revolution!

That's not how it works you moron!

When Europe Implodes the niggers would then be sent back to Africa.

Wew, France already begging for white people!

I thought this will happen a little bit later…

Exchanging Marine Le Pen voters by Hillary voters? Nice!

i kinda hope my brother in law takes this seriously

Well, to be fair, Maybe France is a great place for the SJW and leftist here int he United States. Those fuckers hate the United States and want a globalist country so let them get Ramadan'd in Europe.

The frogs need more actual working people to fuel their tax base for Muslim breeding pigs on welfare.

GO NIGGERS GO

half the province is literally just woods. Sure Montréal and Québec city are quite populated but the rest of the cities aren't that bad. Though if you want to live outside of Montréal knowing french is necessary since most Québécois don't speak english and flat out refuse to.

So here's my suggestion:
A series of infographics containing information (perhaps fraudulent or misleading) about the process of seeking refugee status in France should be propagated among liberal circles. Given how they already believe that "AmeriKKKa" is a oppressive fascist state, they'll want to believe that this is the opportunity they've been waiting for. They can get away from Drumpf and move to France, which is progressive and cultured. They'll justify blowing their savings on a one-way ticket and destroying their passport upon arrival because they believe in the refugee support system. -

Any time someone bitches on Twitter about how much they hate America they should be spammed with this. Heres your way out asshole, move to France.

I'm afraid that's not how immigration works, President Granny-Fucker. I'm going to start spreading the meme about the French welfare gibs state. Enjoy your niggers.

Or, what. . . You plan to vet applicants? Interessant. . .

They are running out of whites to rape.

I think that

mean that QC already has more than enough SJWs and leftards of all kind

Btw every younger-than-a-boomer Québécois speaks english

And that's supposedly the smartest, most realist and most attuned to the economy man in french politics…
France is doomed.

I must add that every older-than-a-boomer Québécois speaks english too

Everyone talks about how beautiful it is, but honestly I think nothing beats the sound of German.

Apple machines are actually very good, the problem is the degeneracy pushed by their corporate heads. Solid construction, HiDPI display, fantastic trackpad, running on a UNX OS, hard to beat.

It just might work, what a great way to be rid of all the homeless burnouts with lib arts degrees.

He may as well have told them to move to Africa.

This, the reason for apple's inflated costs used to be because the machines had top of the line construction. Now it's entirely based on image, and even then apple tries to cheap out any where possible. In fact they'll even bullshit these cost cutting methods as "advancements" like removing head phone jacks, sticking the mic right next to a speaker, giving a laptop a single fucking usb port, and their latest innovation is apparently even removing actual keyboards

Literally why.jpg

These people want the EU to die in every aspect possible. France being doomed is part of the plan, these people are communists FFS.

Trump should take him up on this offer and start a nigger colony in France by sending all of ours to there

Yeah, they removed the top row (include the ESC key!!!) and replaced it with a touch screen display. I miss the Jobs era. I dislike windows, linux for anything other than development/servers is trash, FreeBSD is wonderful but terrible for desktops… Solaris is all but dead. Sad!

Underrated.

they must be in trouble.

underrated post of the thread