Trump Tower Under Attack by Semites

BREAKING NEWS
TRUMP TOWER UNDER SIEGE

ktla.com/2017/06/02/muslim-activists-supporters-break-fast-outside-trump-tower-in-new-york-city/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-people-form-protective-barrier-around-muslims-as-they-protest-trump-a7769086.html

It has begun.

Archive those links faggot, I'm not giving ad revenue to media sites.
Also learn to make a proper OP with a synopsis of what the link contains.
Consider suicide as well.

No, it's mainstream news. If you don't want ot give them revenue, use your fucking adblock or archive it yourself.

Synopsis is in the title, pretty fucking clear. Further those links tell you exactly what the fuck it is.

This won't disappear because it's their hope and peace narrative and there is no direct linking anymore so, eat a bag of dicks Rabbi.

agdivade id

anyone who still remembers the days of "jews and mudshits are eternal" enemies are gonna scratch their heads about this.
might get their noggins joggin.
Should still be the majority of whites in america.

Looking for some footage now.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
If you are going to post here learn how to make proper OPs and learn to not space your posts like a dick sucking faggot.

Make the thread yourself then.
I didnt yet know about this shit.
OP informed me.
Jew bastard.

If any Holla Forumsacks are in the NY area, hold up a sign saying "Ahmidyya is the one, true Islam" and watch them chimp out.
I'm assuming most of you don't know about it, but support for the Ahmadi sect of Islam is quadruple heresy, far worse than drawing Muhammad. The reason for that is twofold: first, the Ahmadi are actually peace loving and are against Jihad and Terrorism; second they don't believe that Muhammad was the last prophet, but some guy in the 1840s. Because of this, they go completely fucking apeshit.

Why the hell do you know this?
Are you a goat fucker in disguise?

Checked

Step it up, nigger.

Know thy enemy nigga.

Kill yourself, retard.

THIS

Misleading.
Sage.

Adblock doesn't stop ad revenue from coming in, even just clicking a link will give the media site shekels from advertisers. Archive always.

that amuses me greatly.

better with a mohammed beard

unless the Ahmids control a large portion of finance and real estate, second only to Jews, I don't think the comparison is accurate.

Despite only being 1% of Islamniggers, basically legal to murder in Pakistan, and banned in most majority Muslim nations, the Ahmadis have the Community has built over 15,000 mosques, over 500 schools, over 30 hospitals and translated the Quran into over 70 languages. So I guess that can be accurate.

How often do you change your holy panties? Or do you just wear it out until it is holey?

Still looking for more footage, it's almost like they kept the cameras to a minimum so it couldn't be used against them.

Any outrage on Twitter or other sites?

#trumptower Pulls up a few interesting tidbits.

So far it's mostly looking like the right saying this is haram. They are getting a bit salty when their agitators get arrested though.

I would DL and webm the vid but I'm on phone at the moment.

Oy Vey, don't you know muslims have alway hated us! What's that? Spain? That doesn't count goyim, they were nahzees.

Why is this not being posted to pro Trump twitter accounts?

This is the most damning evidence against the Jews yet is ignored for some reason. Hmm…

Tbh OP is a fucking newfag or a blatant shill if he doesn't have an understanding of why archives are important
Sage; hopefully an actual OP gets made for this if its legit in another thread

So archive is more important that out the Jews.

Go it.

Megooka shill go home.

This autism needs to leave to some other board. This idea that something can't be discussed unless the OP makes a perfect post from a template and more threadspace needs to be harvested from the catalog until someone makes it "right" is degenerate.

You should go back to whatever shithole you came from. This is neither cuckchan neither reddit, and such niggerish behavior shall not be tolerated.

fuck forgot my sage

Go home kike.

Love how much salt you fucks being called out is generating. Feels fantastic.

Jews want to keep dumping Muslims here after driving them out of Palestine and the gasline part of Syria? How lovely.

FUCK OFF LOW IQ NIGGER

The reason i am saging this thread is because of the shittiness of the OP you huge fucking faggot. If it had a good OP, you know, an archive, a quote from the article and not this low effort bullshit i would be more than happy with it but you know what, it doesn't. When i make OPs and when many here make OPs we make sure they are well polished. These niggers like OP related that just slap a picture and 2 links along with a redtext and call it a day should die slowly in a fire. Fuck you, fuck OP and fuck your gay friend too.

checked

Never leave home without your bacon filled water gun.

Stay mad Moshe.

these jews are literally patting these muslims on the head and saying, "who's a good goy! who's a good goy! you are! you're a good goy! yes, you are!"

Muslims are still the lap dogs of Jews.

Where are the local anons and why aren't they doing drive by baconings?

lol mudslimes really are idiots. trusting kikes who are backstabbing them as we speak.

bump

I dont know how to spell it correctly but "Allah dudeki" "Allah Neitch" >Allah is a faggot

Breaking fast is a thousand-year-old tradition for Muslim protest. Traditionally it has been done to outrage believers with a small sin in order to draw their attention to the greater sin of allowing their fellow Muslims to suffer under Christian tyranny.

In other words, this is the prelude to major jihad. Better kill them all to be safe.

This is a 100-percent guarantee that there will be no official reaction. If there was a whisper of real danger, those kikes would have hired homeless niggers to soak up the bullets. As they did for Occupy

Good advice.

Someone really needs to put an end to that whore.

Mudshits didnt even immigrate until after 1965.