EU isn't done with the Climate deal, is trying to bypass Trump's decision and get america in anyway

archive.is/QlBD7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yonoF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck with getting the states and corporations to cough up 3 trillion shekels, heebs.

Oh, it isn't going to be using state cash, it's going to be used through federal funding, essentially Bypassing trump to get there. That plan is as stupid as it fucking sounds.

kinda makes you wonder why they even bothered asking.

Like your worthless ass is paying NATO requirements, faggot?

Of course this is all virtue signaling anyway. There's nothing to renegotiate because there was no real negotiation in the first place. It's just empty words used to funnel money to globalists.

And people wondered why Britain voted to leave these undemocratic lunatics?

But congress never voted on the treaty. America never legally agreed to the Paris deal.

You mean like every country constantly failing to reach the goals, then setting even higher ones anyway?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THESE FAGGOTS THINK THEY CAN MAKE A SOVEREIGN NATION DO ANYTHING

Well of course they do.
Take note burgers if you had any illusions about what the EU really is.

Maybe they didnt get the memo the first time around when the Brits tried to tell us what to do.

this
They literally can't do anything.

Fuck off Eurocuck never talk shit about America again I know you're in a far worse situation or you're posting straight from tel a fuckin viv

We're all fucked, stop sugarcoating it

does the burger thing actually bother people?
I'm from texas and I fucking love hamburgers

what's wrong with burgers?

Sure.

Burgers actually come from Germany

America is demographically far worse than Europe. We're in a better situation in other ways, but no one is in a great position in the west.

ok, what's the fucking plan here then? you just force a country you have no control over to pay hundreds of billions of dollars for something they backed out of? something which was a non-binding deal anyways? that shit ain't happening because there's no retribution for saying 'fuck off we're keeping our money'.

also, reminder that the whole reason for the mass kvetching is that trump just derailed kikes getting trillions a year out of this, and they're going to do anything they can to get it. there were a lot of plans in place for this money and it was supposed to be a done deal.
archive.is/yonoF

more like fooling dumb investors into thinking the plan is still in effect to get a bit of the money you were promised for much less effort, but yes, it's all bullshit.

What's that? Foreign state agents are working to supersede American sovereignty through duplicitous means? Sounds like an act of war. MOAB Brussels now plox.

Kill yourself you oversensitive heathen.

Never bothered me.
is just a spaz.
If anything I think it would piss Krauts off more than Americans since that's where burgers originated.
Regardless can't we all agree cheeseburgers are greasy delicious fun?

I don't know what you're getting upset about.

I never thought they would try this. But here we are.

These globalist cunts will do whatever it takes to get their gibs.

Article II, Section 2, Clause 2
Throw some soviet globalists in the slam.

t. burger-loving burger (:DDDDDD)

It might be time to start hunting eu-crats, btw.

Lol Movieblob. Isn't he in favor of eugenics these days?

>>>/gasyourself/
Your women are being raped and abused and you Eurofaggots do nothing

Pay your bills or your contract is void.

What is wrong with you?

I'm an American. I just want to know why you're so mad about burgers.

Love of Burgers is the most accurate stereotype for Americans there is. Also wanting ice with every drink has a lot of truth to it.

Wrong

That BERGER not burger.

44D chess.

This is maritime jurisdiction / admiralty law / chancery that the Clintons use for their human trafficking and the kikes used to expand Walmart.

Trump is going to educate people on this.

The UNITES STATES OF AMERICA INC. is a City of London corporation under maritime jurisdiction.

And here's another one of his finer moments. this guy is like a serial killer, if he wasn't in bad health I believe he would pull a Dylan Roof.

HAMBURGers are German. Holy shit, you Europoors are fucking dumb, lol.

There's a reason Assange has been leaking how Alphabet soup has ways of hacking in, malware, and other shit. Remember the recent scare of a ransomware virus?

(((MASTERS OF GOAL POST MOVING)))
THIS

Do you want the USA to withdraw from the underlying UN Framework Convention on Climate Change? Because that's how you get US withdrawal from the UNFCCC.

Go right ahead and expose yourself more, kikes.

It's time for Trump's Great Purge

ITT: derailing kikes d&c western whites in the usual 4chan manner, and succeed effortlessly.

Film Robert is saying what they're all thinking: Neoliberal Reaction.

yeah, the guy's got some serious fucking psych problems. he got bullied in school, probably for being an insufferable faggot, and never moved past it. i remember watching some video of his where he basically bitched about how society wasn't how he describes it in that tweet.

guys like trump probably trigger some really bad memories

I know I was bullied, half for shit I know I deserved and some shit i didn't, but that's all in the past, you have to learn to move on and not blame all your problems on people who wronged you 20 years ago.

I sincerely doubt he was ever actually bullied. He probably just overstepped his social boundaries and got told to knock it off.

Yeah if someone bullies you and YOU cant move on in your life then YOU lose out in the long term.

I blame his parents.

ALPHA

LEARNING HOW TO HANDLE SITUATIONS HEAD ON TODAY WE HAVE ECHO CHAMBERS "BEAVER POST ANY ONE ?

This is such a silly scenario that it hardly even deserves a second thought. Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; … No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress…enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power

Fuck you America has the best burgers you little shit, and burgers were invented in America by German immigrants so they are still American. Go eat your shitty kebab and suck mohammeds cock europoor nigger.

I thought States couldn't work with foreign powers? How is the EU going to enforce this shit?

Pizza is also American.

We're going to declare war on the EU, ally with Russia (and cause all US media to have collective heart attacks), and cleanse our motherland of its invaders. They have ZERO power and if they try to enforce it it's a declaration of war on the US.

Maybe they could get businesses to follow this shit, but states getting involved doesn't seem feasible. With that said, California might try anyway. Possibly New York.

Yeah, lots of leftists seem to think that children bully others for their physical appearance or being poor or some other bullshit they made up but when a kid gets bullied in this day and age it's most likely because he was being an annoying cunt.
I knew someone like that in elementary school, the few moments when people did try to be nice to him he started acting like a fucking asshole.

Top income tax rate in Cali is 13.3%. Cali wants to add 15% payroll tax to that. Trump wants to remove state tax deductions from federal income taxes, this rate tops out at 39.6%. This will hit California extra hard since $100,000 earnings in California is comparable to $40,000 in most states.
That will make a 67.9% income tax rate in California. Plus their 7.5% sales tax, and the federal taxes for SS and medicare. They have other dumb taxes as well, let them add on green energy taxes. This is going to be glorious.

Tomato sauce is American, pizza is not; that particular nightshade is from the new world. Italians would use olive oil and garlic.

So Trump just did a massive Trillion dollar "fuck you" to the kikes on the same day that the Bilbderburgs met?

It's true.

We fucking love burgers, I cook 2 cheeseburgs for myself almost every day.

At the very least we should be able to strip any and all parties who support this effort of their legal status as a business entity and try any private citizens for sedition.

Funny how the EU is acting like welfare niggers and trying to get people to just give them money.

They'll try to get companies to leave the united states or invest in carbon credits.

MAKE A LIST OF ALL THOSE CORPORATIONS AND THEN BOYCOTT THEM!

I hate ice with drinks. I don't know why the fuck people do this shit.

EU SALTY AS FUCK

What you are watching is the essence of Democracy at work, you bluepilled reddit normie.

A bunch of shitty little countries run by Communists have decided that their dozen votes outweighs the one vote of America. So America must be forced to comply with what they all agreed to, because mob rule has declared it to be so.

Democracy is literal trash and always has been, for exactly the reasons you are seeing right now. Autocracies, Republics, and Monarchies are the only systems that have ever worked.

Wake the fuck up, normalfag. Muh freedom and muh democracy were always intellectual traps meant to con the common man into signing his nations away.

The EU isn't in NATO, it's an observer.

Also I'm from Alaska and if the temp gets above 70 I melt.

Have cashed in your birth certificate yet, soverntard?

Wewwy

…What?
To do what?

Thats like saying i don't own the movie on the DVD.

What a funny idea. Can we enter a trade deal with Greece?

Grinding beef and pressing it into patties is a Roman recipe. Germans added obedience and conformity; Americans added cheese. Stop D&Cing whites over food, Jew.

Pizza is American, Pis'a is Italian.
Pizza as most people know of it was invented by an Italian Immigrant to the USA, making it American. A failed attempt to recreate Pis'a that resulted in something else entirely.
Italians nowadays actually differentiate between Pizza and Pis'a.

What a surprise.

The EU has a chance of getting corporations to agree to this, because corporations aren't beholden to the president too much. After all, they're chasing profit, and they'll probably agree to cut their carbon emissions if they think the good PR is going to help them out. However, they're outright fucked if they try to get individual states to agree to anything Trump didn't want them agreeing to; it's a great way to get federal funds cut off to their state, something nobody wants to begin to face.

Why are you upset about burgers, user?

I love burgers, I'm from Oklahoma, I don't see what's wrong with calling us by our national food.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

I was trying to find this thanks for posting it.

Jewgled it, got nothing.

America's national food is mayonnaise user.

At this point I doubt there even is a plan.

Fuckers talking about not reading it. It's nonbinding and unenforcable. It's a dog and pony show for hippy leftists. For the 'elites' it was an excuse to travel the world on our dime for years eating cake and drinking fancy booze before having the blow off party in Paris.

The EU is so used to doing this to member states, they may not realize we can fuck up their shit without sweating.

Also, capitalize your initial letters, white man.

BRING IT ON FAGGOTS
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Best thing about this pic related? Immediately after crossing that river, Washington pushed in the shit on some German mercs.

Belgians suck

Funny story if you didn't know: Frieza is a kike. Not joking. Toriyama based Frieza off of (((foreign bankers))) investing in land during the Japanese economic boom

The only states I could see doing this are Commiefornia and Jew York. I would welcome this move, actually. It means employment opportunities will open up in less pozzed states and will allow me to be ready just in time to take a nice livable out of state aerospace manufacturing job. Working on becoming a machinist, will have my certificates in 6 months

Fucking checked. The tea was even cheaper, after the East India Company was abolished. King Kraut was actually selling us cheaper tea, so he must have been really surprised when we told him to go fuck himself.

ie, shitlib states where none of the energy/agricultural business is going on. Oh wow, california pledges to be green. Big fucking deal. Also, remember that the biggest issue with the paris agreement wasn't agreeing to reduce emissions. It was literally paying billions of our own dollars to a UN slushfund to be given to 3rd world shitholes. It's a wealth redistribution scheme. The states aren't going to donate billions or any money at all to this.

And even with that in mind, the idea of the EU kikes thinking they can circumvent federal government to talk to the states individually is fucked up. It's like thinking you can break the chain of command and complain to your superior officer's superiors and go over his head. Big fucking mistake.

I for one relish the coming America-EU cold war.

I'm just going to assume Juncker is the one behind this. He's a bumbling and perpetually-butthurt retard who has a track record of saying and trying dumb shit. For example, he threatened to have the EU support the secession of California and Texas from the USA after Trump won.

Whiny bongs will scream, “WAAA YOU KILLED THEM IN THEIR SLEEP NOT FAIIIIIIR!”

To which we reply, “We did what we HAD to do. Where’s YOUR resolve?”

It's even dumber than that. Imagine an artillery lieutenant has a problem with an infantry captain, so he goes around to all the company's NCOs to do what he wants because they were nice to him in a bar one time.

That seems to be a reoccurring theme in occupied Europe.

I'm not sure states can even enter into international agreements. If they tried then broke said agreements, how does the international party expect to hold them to consequences in the treaty. You can't go to war with an individual state.

Exactly. Not to mention the constitution specifically forbids the states from carrying out their own foreign policy (treaties, agreements, whatever). Foreign policy is clearly the jurisdiction of the federal gov't. Any state that tries this is going to get their shit pushed in hard.

Looks like Trump is finally taking Bannon's advice. I give the EU 3 years until its inevitable dissolution, tops.

They also love to pull this talmudic shit where governments that actually uphold the will of the people who allected them are labeled as "undemocratic". Poland and Hungary have been called UNDEMOCRATIC for refusing to bend to the uniliateral decisions of the EU and be forced to take migrants. How many layers of doublethink do you have to be on to see that shit and not do a double-take? Rustles my jimmies just thinking about it. Unelected EU niggers force nations to take on millions of migrants, despite none of these populations having voted on whether they want them or not? Perfectly democratic. People of a nation vote overwhelmingly in favor of banning entry of migrants into their country, and the gov't actually upholds this? Oh, well clearly they're undemocratic tyrants.

This has been true for a long time now. Ezra Pound called it way back.

The EU isn't a cuntry

You'd be surprised how long sick men can hold out. With an army of its own, French nukes, and 700 million relatively well-off suckers to fleece through direct taxation, I fear the EU may force us to war to destroy it.

It'd be really fucking sad if we have to decimate europe and then pull a reverse-america and colonize europe with white americans.

burger

That wouldn't make any sense and you know it.

suck it up, cucks. human influenced climate change is a real threat

Reported.

After we kill all kikes niggers and asians, we need another war in Europe.

And just where do you think you're going, thread?

Also where Frieza was absolutely terrified and loathed saiyans because of his fear of the super aryan.

So basically: Oy vey, our current ponzi schemes are collapsing, we need a new one!

You realize yankee doodle dandy used to be an insult to Americans too, 'til we took it and wore it as a badge of honor.

WEW

I see nothing wrong with this personally as long as its not at the expense of everyone else. But I fear it most likely will be somehow

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

If anyone tries to talk climate with Europe bypassing POTUS lock them up.

Oy vey, goyim. 1799? That was over 200 years ago. Why should we listen to a law that's over 225 years old? The world was a much, much different place back then 250 years ago. Not only is that 275 year old law from a world that is completely different from ours and thus questionably relevant for today's world, it was written by RACIST OLD WHITE MEN. It's time to dig deep and ask ourselves if we really still need that law.

This is how that argument will go when judges try to block the POTUS once again, and we all know it.

Why would the coorporations work against their self interest?
Seems shady for me

As a citizen of one of the European Countries, please Nuke Brussel on a workday, at around the early afternoon when most of the Eurocrats are there, thank you kindly!

Haaaahaaa and indeed hah. I'm in texas and there isn't nearly enough support for pulling out though the military guys are split roughly in half. Plus with how Mexico is we'd have la raza and cartels laying siege in less than a month. Not exactly smart even if we could pull it off.

And california would literally be annexed by spics as the state bankrupts in less than a month. fuckers limp along purely on outside help these days. I'd LOVE to see them pull out because of how fast they'd fall into barbarism giving free run to the military to restore order.

Yeah it's amazing how that shit works right? Almost as if the EU doesn't care about it's member states and treats them like a fiefdom to constantly abuse on high being rulers who refuse to regard the people as anything more than cattle

It's EU smoke blowing. If they actually pushed it this would violate numerous international laws and make them look like money grubbing shits. Oh wait they already are!

good, this will be a casus belli for the Emperor to cut funding to troublesome states, like Cali and New York
Do it heebs, just do it!

Yeah, because Europeans trying to tax US citizens worked out so well the last time.

:DDDDDDDD Make them fucking burn

It'll be funny because the Logan Act was the excuse given for turfing Michael Flynn, or at least it was being ponied around that he was going to be charged under it. The same defense that it's out-of-date and no longer relevant was presented by our side and discarded by our enemies. The rule of law in the US is fucking dead. The Constitution is a dead letter at this point.

thread repair bump

I don't understand, what are you doing?

Nope, very much true!

So let me get this straight: they expect corporations and states to hamstring themselves? I dunno how it is over on your side Burgers, but wouldn't this just lead to democrat cuck states handicapping themselves and making all the businesses flee to the non-retarded red states who will never agree to this shit?

Sounds like blue states are just committing suicide to me.

This has been the trend. Suicide on the federal and state level in the west.

Sounds like an alternative opportunity for the President to fuck with sanctuary states/cities, and Democrat strongholds in general. Let the Dems quietly have their Paris Climate Agreement so they screw themselves over without making it look like a noticeable "victory" against the President. I wonder if doing something like that is a good idea.

As was intended by nature

I am confused. Businesses won't bow down to them and would leave the democrat controlled states in ruin. If this actually happen then the civil war might occur. Wew the kikes did not plan it properly and what is wrong with them?

Daily reminder Hamburgers are German.

That crazy.

What the fuck?

B-but they are standing up to le Drumpf! #resist

It's all that matters to them. Let them make their mistakes.