MAN FLASHING MONEY ON FACEBOOK LIVE ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES

WE WUZ KANGS TAKEN INTO CUSTODY

A Florida man joyfully flashing money live on the internet got a sudden surprise when police officers barged in and arrested him for allegedly selling drugs.

A man identified by the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office as 22-year-old Breon Hollings went on Facebook Live to show friends a handful of money, saying, "It don't stop, man, it don't stop."

He then retrieves more money from another room and starts shuffling it when he hears Jacksonville officers warning over a loudspeaker they are about to raid the house. A stunned Hollings runs out of the room. Seconds later, officers barge in. Hollings was arrested off camera.

Hollings faces numerous drug charges and was being held on $425,000 bail Saturday. It could not be determined if he has an attorney.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Man
facebook.com/breon.hollings
sickchirpse.com/florida-man-caught-sex-alligator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK
So they are out "begging" as a cover for selling pills and prostitutes.
Puts it all on facebook
BOOM
Big bust, how stupid can you be.

just deport niggers

Why don't we start shipping our prisoners to France since they love niggers so much.

It'd be good for the environment since niggers litter all the time and use up a lot of resources

It's like pottery.

top kek
polite sage

This is some good news finally.

kek'd hard

The bigger certainly deserves it, but how does that justify the kike with his cp charges getting out on 7,500 when he's certainly going to flee to fuckng Israel (as they all do ) and the jews will refuse to return it?

hope they found his supplier and grabbed him to. put them in the same sell while you're at it.

I think anyone learning english as a second language should learn this phrase in basic english as a fun lesson.

topkek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Man

Zimzam was a Florida man you cretin.

AND I'm DOING HONEST WORK SLAVING AWAY 8 TO 5 MON THROUGH FRIDAY WILE MUH TAXES GO TO SUPPORT THESE NIGS SO THEY CAN SPEND THEIR FREE TIME SLINGING DRUGS AND PARTYING MAKING TAX FREE MONEY I CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO WAKE UP AND CUT OF HAND OUTS TO ABLE BODIED SLACKERS

ALSO NIGS NIGGING IS OHH SO TRUE LETTING RETARDED KIDS RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS IN ON HAND AND MUH DICK IN THE OTHER WHAT COULD GO WRONG

So leddit so fanny, suckstart a shotgun

You're a half empty kind of guy. I see it as matzo being removed without having to feed and care for the fucker. Unfortunately there aren't punishments severe enough for pedos on the books so exile is still a win for me.

So way Trayvon. Frame the headline with Trayvon as the "Florida man" and it becomes a classic.

You put step ahead "civil forfeiture".

facebook.com/breon.hollings

: : : :: ::: :::::::::::::::::::::: Λ_Λ . . . .: : : ::: : ::      : : : :: ::::::: :: :/:彡ミ゛ヽ;)ー、 . . .: : :    ∧ _∧::::::::::::::::/ :::/:: ヽ、ヽ、 ::i     ∧ _∧::::::::/⌒ ̄⌒ヽ)'ヽ::::::/ :::/;;:  ヽ ヽ ::l::::::::/⌒ ̄⌒ヽ)'ヽ: ̄/;;;;;;;;;::   ::::ヽ;; |::::(_,ノ  ̄ ̄ ̄ヽ、_ノ ̄/;;;;;;;;;::   ::::ヽ;; |::::::|;;;;;;;;;::  ノヽ__ノ: : :::::::: :: :: : ::::::::::::::::::::::|;;;;;;;;;::  ノヽ__ノ ̄l;;;;;;:::  /::: ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄l;;;;;;:::  /

the only fucking value these niggers have is the $35,000 to $45,000 a year the prison industrial complex will make in taxpayer funding for yearly incarceration costs. That is the state of affairs today in this country. This makes them a wealth asset.

Florida man strikes again! When will he learn. I hope they put him away for good this time.

He probably has some box chevy with $5K rims, but it barely runs and burns oil

Yup its probably this dumpy piece of shit in pic related.

Near Old Kings Rd
niggerville

Why in the fuck haven't they closed that loophole yet? Fucking kike pedos jesus.

IT DON'T STOP MANG
T
D
O
N
T
S
T
O
P

I do not know this upstanding gentleman, but I feel strangely certain that:

1. He dindu nuffin
2. He wuz kangs

Translation from Niggerspeak to English:

We are going to have to kill everyone and start over.

You deserve death as much as any pedophile kike you degenerate cunt.

In the words of Chief Justice Earl Warren, regarding an Army veteran who deserted for a single day in Morocco in 1944:

The concern seemed to be that the military could not be put in charge of who gets to be a citizen and who doesn't.
Trop V. Dulles(1957)

Top fucking Kek.

I saw this shit on the news either yesterday or this morning and fucking died laughing. Such a fitting end to its livestream

THANK YOU

IIRC, 1/6th of jigs in america are children(taking gibs), half the remainder is women(on gibs for their dindu kids or lack of kangz husband), the other half remainder is men, whom, half have been/are in jail and lost voting rights and thus are on gibs. The jigs that haven't been incarcerated, well, most are on gibs.

Vid related "sum body needs to pay for all my children…somebody needs to be held accountable"

that officer definitely came back to that room to pocket a bunch of the cash that was laying there, then left the room so he wasn't the one to discover it. you could see him grabbing money just off camera

Live in Florida, did not know it was illegal to jump on manatees. Thanks!

Rodeo bulls ain't got shit on sea cows.

Can confirm, Jacksonville has a big nog problem.

thread repair bump

dumb niggers

That list is missing the best one
sickchirpse.com/florida-man-caught-sex-alligator/

this, our race just got richer!!

Very well put, Dr. Dindulittle. Just how do you do it?

(checked)
The digits support exporting niggers to France.

They lived through The Red Terror… but can they live through The Black Nuffin?

I misread that topic as "Arrested on Druid charges."

Comedy Cops with perfect timing strike again.

COPS always was and will be the greatest TV show ever…because it's real.

The black plague 2: Electric jiggaboo

You mean their parents?
Also is is a woman with a moustache and side burns fertile enough to bear 15 children?

kek'd

let the punishment fit the crime.

OMG google confirms it's true:

google.com/search?q="florida man"

google.com/search?q="florida man"&tbm=nws

wow, this guy looks dumb even by nigger standards.