Childhood Movie Crushes

Post'em

I was obsessed with Freaky Friday/Mean Girls/Herbie era Lindsay Lohan as a young lad. Damn shame she became the poster child for crack addicted hollywood whores.

couldn't stop fapping as soon as she was revealed

That's not a movie

Emmanuelle Béart, when I saw Manon des Sources I fell in love with her at first sight. Just crushed hard for years.

fuck, second one looks like RL Lara Croft!

You were just begging for this, OP

Many a liquids were spilled becouse of her.

tfw only watched the cartoon casually when I was 10 so I didn't grow up to be a furfag

trannies

Ladies

I will hunt you down for this comment

k

wow i was just thinking about this mobie the other day

wow just wow!

Disgusting.

Ah, good old Elvira's tits.

who

Sarah Wayne

Found the chronic masturbators

Found the pedos

I'll have a crush on hebe Annasophia Robb till the day I fuckin die.

Good taste as well.

Hermione in Prisoner of Azkaban was easily the best Hermione, she looked damn cute in that movie.

She's honestly cute in all of them but yes prisoner of azkaban is what killed me

god i know that's not her but fuck i want to press my palm into that bush

Prime.

i c wat u did thar

I wonder how ugly >she looks n… owchickawowow… ✨🤤😍✨💖✨

Isn't there another fake Scully picture with some nice bush that gets posted all the time too?

Nice choice

I wanted her to choke me out with her leather pants like she did to that poor sailor

Tarentino finally got her, now that she is old.

SLUGGED

same here
only difference is I still fap to Rouge on the regular, which is weird when I don't jerk it to any other 2D/VG character, she just has that effect on me

>same here
>only difference is I am a furry

You've been watching that guy projecting his tranny love on everyone a little bit too much.

Jessica Alba.

Sin City?

Most pleb choice.

This appealed to me on a deep level.

come on now

I remember her from the Fantastic 4 and some other movies. She was popular when I was younger so I guess thats why though my taste has changed since then.

Because you didn't seem to get it;
Rouge is the only 2D character I have ever jerked to and continue to jerk to. It is the only "anthro" as they call it I have ever jerked and continue to jerk it to. I hate furfags and bronyfaggots with a fiery passion and wish all their targets of affection died the most gruesome deaths, but this is the one conquest I want to be allowed to have to myself. Even those who cosplay as Rouge set my cock off.

t. furfag

She wishes.

Do you know what a furfag is?

Yeah, people who jerk off to anthro characters i.e. you

The criteria is a little more than that.

Uh huh, keep telling yourself that, fellow who consorts with beasts.

You can look up the definition of furfag if you want buddy.

I already posted the definition friendo, you're in denial.

First,your definition is incorrect and second, I'm not even the other guy. I started posting here

Unf

got a chub remembering that scene

This is you.

I think you misunderstood.

I don't think I did.
I do't care that you want to fuck animals, buddy, just admit it to yourself.
Denial leads to madness.

I think you do care because you're still posting at someone who wasn't even the one who was beating of to anthros. Good job.

ooooooo burn, totally got me there, furry

Sweet fourteen Brooke

it's a shame how she turned out

she could have been Queen Amy and go around DELETEing fools with her BROKEN husband, but instead she cheated on him with a loser like Edge

Keep caring fag.

I just want you to be happy furfag, why do you seek misery in denial for yourself?

I would agree with . Why do you care what other people think about you jerking off to anthro cartoons? I do that all the time and it makes me happy. I also jerk off to real people, so obviously I'm not 100% furry.

Now that Matt is #WOKEN I want to see the public deletion of Lita & Edge.

Edge is a cripple now, and I don't think Lita even works for WWE anymore

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

She was insanely fucking hot in this movie, I agree user. It's literally the only movie I've ever found uma thurman remotely attractive in and I still fap to it at least once a week even though I'm 30 now.

Edge appeared last year to promote his shitty network show with christian and also on SD 900 doing the cutting edge. I thought Lita was still there, she was doing commentary with JR in the Mae Young Classic tournament.

lel, why do these threads always attract degenerates?

I'm afraid to think what would have happened to my wee boy brain if they were airing her shows in my country.

I regret nothing.

all that's missing is a cheese grater
YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO