Try to inform myself by reading Paris agreement

>unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties
should, when taking action to address climate change, respect, promote and consider their
respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights of indigenous peoples,
local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable
situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of
women and intergenerational equity

What did the Paris agreement means by this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1229857/How-16-ships-create-pollution-cars-world.html
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It means the Paris accord is a vehicle for pushing the usual jewry. Also, your thread is shit.

I don't see anything wrong there? :)

They meant NWO.
It's agenda 21 by the back door.

How obvious does this need to be?

Except indigenous Europeans.

Checked, mein fuhrer. Let us also not forget the Boers.

It's just another globalist attempt at pushing their agenda under pretty words like "protecting the environment". Who in their right mind wouldn't want to protect the environment? This agreement is as much about protecting the environment as TTIP was about muh free trade.

well climate doesn't mean strictly weather,it can also mean the tone of a situation like a political climate etc but in this case it can be the climate of muh diversity, and the jews are pushing to change that for the worse

Makes perfect sense, typical Jewish tricks

user with the Language Crystal if you are lurking any luck getting the pdf? Really growing more and more interested in reading that shit given that here is yet another example of jewish tricks stemming from language

this is evil.
before, you'd build a reservoir, pay for it, let your grandchildren enjoy it.
"intergenerational equity"
means you take out a loan, at interest, and schedule the repayments so that your grandchildren's grandchildren are still paying for the fucking thing. The idea is that that is equitable. its another neoliberal kike bank scam

So glad Trump backed out of this shit.
It was going to turn us into literally Europe.

And then it turns out that "emissions" are completely fucking meaningless in the first place because the world isn't warming. The only thing that matters is keeping poisons out of the atmosphere, water, and soil, which would involve actual environmentalism. But that's not a part of any "climate change" agreement.

Check the UN definition of indigenous. It literally uses some talmudic kikery to say that europeans don't count. Only groups like the sami people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples

By their own logic whites are migrants? Guess they should stop abusing us.

Whenever you see "communist rhetoric"indigenous people, disability, migrants you can bet your entire paycheck that it's a Jew scam. A Shabbos Goy might be out there begging for Trump to sign it, but it's still (((communist))) ideas. Communism means whites at the bottom, Jews at the top, and shitskins become a sacred cow.

I know right, how dares Drumph not give trillions of dollars to dog eaters, street shitters and other third worlders so they could cripple his countries economy, leave millions without a job, all the while doing everything they did so far without a change while it would be burgers that would have to handicap their industries, and all of it for a CHANCE to reduce the global temperature by AMAZING 0.3 degrees in 100 years!
#notmypresident
#resistance

it's called a "word salad", OP. right it as vaguely intellectual as possible so every latte sipping skinnyjeans faggot will immediately support it after only reading the opening sentence and Jewish layers can interpret any sentence in it as they wish for their own profit.

This is how I immediately knew it was a Kike scam. (((Global warming))) has always been an excuse to arm/fund shitskin groups, so the Jews can detroy our people once and for all.

We're all migrants user, did you forget we all humanity comes from Africa ?

so we're all entitled to subsidized international relocation and infinite gibs?

And that minuscule reduction is based on current projections for global warming, and all the projections have been horrendously wrong and over-exaggerated so far. Probably will be like 0.03%

No, because whites are alien devils made by Yakub

Out of Africa was disproven decades ago.

What is their ultimate end goal with this horseshit? Is it really just a massive wealth-redistribution scam?

I'm suprised that any self-respecting scientists would support this cultish rubbish, but supposedly 98% of (((scientists))) believe in it.

We all come from the same atomic soup so actually immigration is a myth, we aren't entitled to anything except to giving the less priviledged parts all of our wealth.

No shit. Actually I think only France keeps believing that shit in the western world.

Also good job OP, you now know more about the aggrement that any dipshit that will try defending it and cry about Trump pulling out of it.

self-respecting scientists don't get funding and are usually pushed out by the kikes scammers.

We can relocate whever the fuck we want but whites don't want to live in third world shit-holes. Still waiting on the gibs though.

Exactly. Going against the race or climate change stance is suicide if you want to pursue a career as a scientist.

would someone tell me where the part about carbon credits is or how it'd relate to them?
i dont think i have it in me to read the whole thing

The issue is conflict of interest. If you're a climatologist, you get all your funding because of global warming research. If you were to tell people that it's all a myth, then boom goes your funding. You're out of a job.

And it's not like (most?) of these people are consciously lying to everyone. They believe it's true because they want to believe it's true.

Allow me to translate; I speak fluent bureaucrat:

White people are going to be responsible for all the expenses this bullshit inflicts on the more nigger-intensive societies around the world. List of nigger designations to follow:

Islam
Healthcare gibsmedat. . . in a climate-change treaty
Got a bone to pick with successful races? Is that bone jammed through your nose? Have we got good news for you!
Tiny matriarchal villages in the Stone Age
31-year-old Muslim sex offenders in your kids' high school
27-year-old Muslim rapists in your kids' junior high school, posing as students
Retards.
Women
"Development," as in: digging a catfish trap next to a muddy lake, not building a factory.
Ecofeminism. Remember, goy – polluting the Earth is a man's crime.
Money for busybodies who claim to speak for women, children, old people, and generally anyone who isn't a fucking taxpayer.

I hope this helps you out.

I'm sure they're more than eager to put the rights of indigenous Europeans ahead of the rights of white Europeans.

It's only because of the heroic efforts to migrate indigenous peoples out of their indigenous lands into non-indigenous places like Europe that Europe even has a population of indigenous (admittedly non-European) peoples.

I read China will be allowed to have unlimited emissions until 2030, this while they want to limit America. I understand why he pulled out.

From what I understand, whites are indigenous, only if they aren't a part of the dominant culture ? So if you live in France, are french, and speak french, you aren't indigenous. That's fucking retarded. The separatist blowing up houses while wearing a beret is more indigenous that I am, I guess. But they also tell us that traditions are bad and should be regulated. Jesus, cognitive biases EVERYWHERE with the cosmopolitan left.

It's super easy to parse if you've ever learned Talmudic logic. Just remember that up is actually down, black is actually white, good is bad, bad is good, clean is dirty, etc. That's why (((marxism))) posits that the natural leaders of society are the working class. It's why ((((((modern art)))))) goes out of its way to be ugly, like pic related. It's even present in Christianity – most of the shit Jesus said was pure kikery InB4 report for Holla Forums, consider:

Watch for this peculiar inversion of reality. It's characteristic of Jew-talk, and it's as distinctive as a fingerprint. Once you learn to spot the perversity, you'll see it everywhere and immediately spot the Jew in any situation. It's as if they can't help themselves. It's the reason they want gays to debauch marriage, blacks to burn pharmacies, students to instruct teachers, immigrants to vote, natives to die off, population control and ethnic genocide in successful white countries but none at all in Niggertopias like Congo, etc.

Look for the upside-down asshole gallery, and you've found the footprint of the Jew.

Don't forget

Now you're getting it.

They are the definition of perversity. Their goal is to turn everything into a mediocre soup, destroy the human spirit. They are a solitary people, without a homeland, the forever wandering stranger. So of course they want everybody to be like them. Prohibit patriotic sentiment. Import immigrants where they will never be able to assimilate, everyone to live without a place to call home. And they'll never stop.

Ones that particularly annoy me are memes against strength.

More generally, you have the cultural memes against strength which say that people who are physically strong must be unintelligent. And that people who are intelligent are physically weak. You see this manifest as "meathead" memes, the idea that highschool football players are are stupid incidentally highschool football has it's roots in eugenics. These are memes that I believe come mostly from (((Hollywood movies))) and (((television))), in which strong dumb aggressors are depicted in contrast to smart but weak protagonists. It doesn't stop at physical strength either, the same memes are applied to physical beauty. Anyone white, and particularly blonde woman who's attractive must be dumb. This is perhaps borne out of some notion of "equality", the idea that if somebody won the genetic jackpot in terms of physical strength then it's only fair that they aren't smart too. But of course that's not how nature works, nature has no respect for equality. Equality is a false god. In fact, physical strength and intelligence frequently go hand in hand.

The worst part about these memes is they can actually effect how strong and beautiful but young and impressionable people think about themselves, so in a way it becomes a self-fulfilling meme.

I understand better why Nietzsche disliked Chrisitanity and the apostles.

Yeah, that's call 'aristocracy' faggot.

These treaties are the equivalent of those 1000 page budget bills with porkbarrel riders hidden.

In Canada we get around that with metis. Look at their flag, familiar, no?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Christ is a strategist. It's called time preference and picking your battles.

Double-speak at its finest

Yes they will.

How did that work out?

More like
I tell my family about the jews and they agree with me. But they tell me it isn't their place to fight the jews, that's something god will do when the time comes. They're waiting for their apocalypse, and are unwilling to take matters into their own hands because they have an unshakable belief that their god will settle the problem.

I'm no christian and I don't know enough about Jesus, but his thinking was still revolutionary. The Apostles and Christiannity might have failed to represent his life right, but the man is still interesting. He is far from the übermensch, but still in his context, a step in the right direction.

Hitler dubs of truth

I means that unrestrained ego corrupts you. Learn to read between the lines.You will be happier if you don't try to show to the world something that you want to be and rather focus on your internal mind and actually make it happen.

So he wants to help them get out of their trap, since they're all severely damaged as human beings. May I remind you that Buddha did the exactly same thing, yet you don't count him as a pervert.

Rich man in his time was rarely a product of honest work, user. Either you were a king(a warrior that killed people) or a merchant/tax collector(self explanatory). More so in a jewish society, that he grew up in. Modern meritocracy doesn't exactly apply here.

I think that this is more of a picture of your mentality that Jesus's. Once you get the gist of his teachings, you realize that it isn't that different than buddhism for example.

Your parents and everyone else for that matter should internalise the saying "God helps those who help themselves." If a man prayed for a win in the lottery, every day and every night, every day of the week, but never even got a lottery ticket, would he win? Would God intervene and cause somebody else to lose his winning ticket, instead making it fall into the lap of this man? It would be a straight up miracle. It is when the odds aren't already impossible, when you had worked your utmost to achieve something, and all that remains is hope the fickle scales of fortune don't turn against you, when you should pray and let divine favour tip the odds in your favour.

I have no objections to your defense of Christ, but I have heavy objections to promoting buddhism. It's a shit-tier philosophy that teaches that rather than work to gain the things you want, you should give up and stop wanting anything, turning yourself into a smiling zombie.

Howdy, Jew! I was wondering why you were taking this long. Did you get stuck in traffic?

MUH CLIMATE REFUGEES
(checked and heiled)
das racist muffuguh

The western man can't into buddhism anyway, like all eastern ideologies.

In the future when anyone says Donald and Hillary are no different. Hillary wouldnt have pulled us out of this. TPP would already be a thing too.

I've tried that, it doesn't work on them. w.r.t the jewish problem, they firmly believe that their god will deal with it during the apocalypse.

What an ironic choice of words considering Nietzsche invented the übermensch as the man who inhabits and upholds post-Christian society.

why is a thread about the climate hoax being derailed into religious shit?

Because the OP is shit.

Nice dubs.

Is that webm mockery ? I legit can't tell anymore.

That's what Agenda21 would actually do.
Look into it.

No, it's not mockery. They actually believe in this shit.

What Trump should do is Phase out Coal WORLD WIDE for Murican Natrual gas.

To save the coal jobs you convert the coal jobs into Natural gas. You would replace the coal steam turbines with Natural gas burning turbines in the old coal plants

The young workers could be retrained to work in the Nuclear industry, all f our nuclear power plants are outdated and needed to be replaced with newer ones..

We also need to phase out bunker oil/sludge burning ships with Ships that burn natural gas. We could replace those old ships with American made ships.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1229857/How-16-ships-create-pollution-cars-world.html

We can have Trump slam OPEC with sanctions on their oil industry.

Worth the watch

There are 3 more concept videos like this one on that NGO site. And I assure you they're not mockery, that's what they're planning for you and your children's future.

notice how all their strategies are centered around pointlessly large cities while throwing out words like "sustainability" and "environmentalism". people actually swallow this shit with a straight face.

Do you have the pic of the planned Megacities for America by 2050?

It shows the spots they're taking over and slowly enclosing.

I have seen at LEAST 10 different figureheads always bring up "WHAT ABOUT YOUR GRAND CHILDREN?!!?" when defending this climate change shit. That sympathy defense. It's so fucking obvious it's a pre-packaged """argument""" for whatever they're doing. "Your grandchildren"

Fuck I hate these people.

There are no coincidences.

they always say that either right before or right after implying you should never breed because humans are why the environment is permakill. the Cheshire cat is more trustworthy than these people.

what the fuck, that seemed like a nightmare. they can't be pushing for this out in the open, can they?

Can't even sit through that shit. It sounds like a fucking dystopian setting

Large modern cities not only works as a way to keep everyone packed and more easily watched, but it is also a good tool to break people's spirit. If you spend most of your day inside transportation while going and coming back from work, by the end of day you don't have energy for nothing. I know this, it happened to me.

Don't have it, unfortunately. If anyone have it, we would be glad if you posted it here.

Especially since it won't be our industry that will kill our grand children. After thousands of people died because of air pollution in the 50's, we stopped using coal, relocated power stations away from the cities, built higher chimneys, etc. People die from air pollution worldwide, that's true, but that's because of India, China and such countries. also because of a lack of medical availability

I made an example of it since it's the most well known of Eastern philosophies. I could name hindu, taoism, zen or any other and I would hit my mark.

Yes, that's the Western version that the kikes peddle. If you read a little into it, at least Buddha's core teaching, you'll see that it's the exact opposite of what you claim.
Like any other eastern philosophy that went mainstream with the hippies. Black is white and up is down. It went through the donmeh press.

Spotting 4cuck is shooting fish in a barrel.

I was more referring to people believing that this is a legitimately well-intentioned plan by pointing out the inconsistencies.

This got me googling and I found this article bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
Interestingly, it seems Europeans are a mix of mainly Aryans (light skinned farmers with dark hair and eyes) and 'indigenous' hunter gatherers who were dark skinned but blue eyed.
This happened ~7000 years ago.
The article says that light skin is not something that evolves due to being in northern or low sunlight regions, but due to not getting enough vitamin D from crops.
Hunter gatherers live off of animals mainly and get vitamin D from the organs.
It seems to me this article is inadvertantly ruining the claim that skin pigment is just based on geographical chance based on amount of sunlight. Light skin actually means your ancestors were able to move from hunting and gathering to agriculture, and weren't retards incapable of farming. Skin cancer of course would be a competing pressure. This would explain why Egyptians and middle easterners are tanned, but not black.

It meant that the kikes wanted more funding for commie bullshit but since the people actually working to make money all realized how cancerous this shit is and their donations started to dry up which necessitated the kikes to demand governments put a completely made up triple tax on their people. OY VEY HOW ELSE ARE WE GOING TO GIVE ANTIFA MONEY AND PAY COYOTES TO SMUGGLE NIGGERS?! YOU WANT US TO PAY THE COSTS OF DESTROYING YOU?! WHAT CHUTZPAH!

lurk moar

Now that you know where whites come from google "samaria swindle" and find out where the jewish cult of moloch come from. And then google a turd and revel in the origins of niggers.

can confirm, I used to live in a big city rochester and I had to go to a park or the beach or something at least once a week or I'd start to feel like I was going crazy

I actually knew most of it already, it was the connection of light skin with agriculture to vitamin D that was new to me.

It's the Reptile Brain defense that kikes invented.
It's used in courts all the time to all or nothing fallacies.

those sound so dystopian, like it's straight up from a Bradbury novel, how can people take that seriously and not be scared shitless
HOW CAN ANYBODY TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY
that wouldn't work are you retarded, we have so much room outside of cities, why would you do that
People are getting gov funding to come up with that shit ?

forgot pic

Definition of orderly chaos.

well, if that food is mushrooms, yes.

Which it most likely would be.
Coming soon to a McDonalds near you, the mushroom burger. 100% mycoprotein
Just ignore the potential health complications from consuming large quantities of mushroom goy.

dont worry,you can always TRY to kill yourself in that world.
try……

(checked)
He was obviously implying that jews make good composting material

Where did Hitler go?!

So it's Metro without the cool weapons and ammo currency.

Remember, they don't want to be efficient and do things in an effective way. They want to make things barely functional, not enough to make you grow strong and capable to challenge their rule, but enough to keep you calm and docile.

Eh that connection is kind of, read: very, kike tier.

We developed agriculture because the mega fauna had been dying off and we needed to secure food, having the hard life of the north and the biological necessity of our brains to be able to plan ahead resulted in agriculture being developed.

Also, for bonus points, Vitamin B-12 is crucial for higher brain function. The only source of B-12 is meat.

If you're dead, and won't be trading irl anymore, why would advertisers waste the money advertising to you?

It was just a skit Tom Scott made.
He's into that kind of sci-fi stuff.

I see that, just seems like a big conceptual hole.

well imageine you want to do something about the climate and there are all these faggots around trying to push their pet issues as well as free bleeding feminists bleeding everywhere.

to avoid any confrontation these cucks chose to add this fluff shit to shut them all up. something like this is very likely pre-written and added to all the fucking documents automatically.

now if a blue haired landwhale manages to fucking read the first few line, she will be so happy and her free bleeding vag will get so wet that she wont care what the rest is about.

oh youl be trading still,just in virtual goods and things like movies and music that you hear one time and forget,don't forget that they wiped ALL copyrighted stuff from your brain upon entry to this "utopia"

HATE
LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE JEWS SINCE I BECAME REDPILLED.
THERE WERE SUPPOSEDLY 666.66 MILLION MILES OF CHOSENITE ASHES IN WAFFEN OVENS THAT FILLED THE NAZI DEATH CAMPS.
IF THE WORD HATE WAS TATTOOED ON EACH CIRCUMCISED SHLONG OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF KIKES, IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR SHLOMOS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT.
FOR JEWS…
HATE
HATE

well memed

Huh I did the exact same thing.

Where's the part where it says it wants to give all of whitey's money to chinka and india?

So, would that mean people can work for digital currency that can be traded outside of the Life program?

women and intergenerational equity
women

Ok lets say man made climate change is right. The fuck does those 3 things have to do with it??????????????????????????????????????

living the modern metropolitan European dream

i walould asuume so,considering you have to buy shit like the plans and stuff in the first place.

cal me a Luddite but well,the stuff that scares me is how they can basically alter you memories and well,what is essentially YOU to the outside world at will to there whims.

Not at all. You could still buy books, music, movies, manage finances, virtual trips, experiences, service upgrades…

There's a reason that the phrase "the eternal Jew" exists.

Do legal clerks get paid by the word, jesus

At least Siddharta Gautama was a blue-eyed Aryan, instead of a hook-nosed kike like (((jesus))).

Is your country still in this climate deal?
See if you can get your gubments out too

If there's one serious possibility it would be experimentation. Simulated minds would be utilized as test subjects to run scenarios to study the results. Everything in that world would only exist to datamine information and is an illusion to serve that purpose.

Only three countries aren't in that deal, Syria, Nicaragua, and now the US.

They somehow got North Korea into the deal.
I have no fucking clue how.

NK is the puppet attack dog state of China that exists solely to scare other nations into supporting the chink-centered global hegemony.

It is more cultural marxist drivel

I'm good with that. We get the contras again , can't mossad the Assad , and Trump said nope. Wait does that make us on the same team as Syria?

Now i understand why America's part in this 'agreement' was handing over a blank check.

so the chinese government just ordered them to go along with it? I wonder how that all played out.

The 'Climate Agreement' is a slush fund for wealth transfer, meaning poor countries are going to parasite on the wealthy countries.

Why don't Syria and Nicaragua want a piece of that pie?

lots of drugs and plane rides for American porn stars and pop musicians plus a pen.

People (faggots and jews) who spend all their time in cities have a view of reality that is warped accordingly. They do not grasp the scale of the world. In their mind, society has run out of room so building "vertical farms" seems obvious to them.

Never mind that plants are "solar powered" so stacking plants on top of one another is about the stupidest way you could ever grow things. That never even occurs to them. Tell that to them and they'll start talking about LED grow lamps, because the only thing they've ever seen farmed is weed. They want to use woefully inefficient solar panels to grow plants inefficiently because city living causes what can only be described as a form of neurosis.

Digital content might be advertised to simulated minds. That webm is great, it really conveys the horrific nature of the hell "transhumanists" dream of.

There's one more thing I forgot: every wild area outside of cramped megacities will be declared as reserves, and only the (((elite))) will be allowed to have access to its resources.

Syria should be fucking obvious. Nicaragua actually already is pretty far ahead with clean energy (50% fossil fuel).

NK basically runs on coal. So much so even that when coal supplies decline, the entire country is producing below capacity.

Meant 'supply' instead of 'supplies'.

Feudalism 2.0

If this shit comes to be reality in a crapsack world I'll happily be eating rat meat in the streets alongside you fuckers in the "Freedom Ghetto" if I don't end up innawoods first.

These memes were literally all created and propagated by kikes in the media, because kikes are nebbish pencil-necked little shits. Before the kikes took over the media, strength and intelligence went hand in hand.

I get this user. My family are much the same way. The most perverse part is that I sense my father actually wants society to destroy itself, because he will then be able to say he was 'right' and everyone else was 'wrong'. It's like "see, god said society would go to hell and it did; told you so!" He views the destruction of white society as punishment for whites that "turned their back on god", giving him license to huff his own self-congratulatory farts over how morally superior he is for having remained true to his faith.

The most infuriating part, though, is that he'll openly admit that he hates everything that society has become, yet, in the same breath, he'll tell me that Christians should refuse positions of power and influence because it's up to god to decide the fate of our people, not man. Thus he justifies his abdication of responsibility and refusal to stand up and be counted on anything as letting things "play out according to god's plan". The apathy and nihilism make me sick to my stomach.

webm related

Just remind them that their policies would result in their own grandchildren implying they breed being enslaved to debt.

Truly horrifying. And you know they want to normalize it by the way they're pushing VR shit lately.

Cities make people retarded and unable to take care of themselves.

It will never catch on, Facebook probably just has too much money, or made a bad investment. Young people will never bother with putting on a uncomfortable, complicated device on their head to talk to their friends on a regular basis. They can push VR as much as they want, it's dead. at least that's what I thought before watching that webm

wew

Cuck shit is fucking hilarious.

And remember that they are intent on moving everyone into large cities out of the suburbs and rural areas for things like agenda21. Nothing to see here goy, really it's all just conspiracy theories from antisemitic bastids.

it's like snow crash

It's jewish semantic games.

Any kind of legal document this egalitarian humanist bullshit ALWAYS trumps everything else.

arbitrary stupid fucking tax on the goyim and doing absolutely nothing to actually help anything, keeping degenerates that burden the environment the most alive, and flooding your countries with shitskins

I met a 17 yo blond haired metis woman before but she was all fucked up on every kind of drug including bathsalts. I lent her a book and never got it back.

You know why they suppress electric vans? Makes it too easy for people to escape the city death-trap and go live wherever they want.

Oh that's also why they let the insurance racket and tons of other bullshit continue. It's impossible to own a fucking car without working constantly to pay for the god damned insurance and other jewry involved with the car.

Christcucks are cucks. Nothing new there.

This.
Preambles are everything.

How about cycling to work?

I used to think vr was cool. Thanks Holla Forums, it's probably for the better…

Disgusting. Basically a human cattle farm, just a load of dumb goys unaware of the bigger picture, going about their days fulfilling their base animal desires, no thought given to how strictly controlled their minds are. Reminds me of Roman bread and circuses.

Why not just call or use skype? This seems more inconvenient than anything else.

Imagine if in 50 years tops most companies force employees to have their own VR headset to use for either work, to attend virtual meetings or so forth at all times at a moment's notice. Or even worse, to imagine the ultimate 'future':

Imagine if 50 years from now, the VR headset replaces one's PC or Laptop (because most companies stop making PCs/Laptops), and all our shitposting/vidya/porn/browsing needs were thus forced to be done on there. Now imagine that, but to where you're forced to have an avatar that goes to these sites, and having hundreds of anons seeing each other face to face chatting in virtual threads on any board on Holla Forums.

They increased the contextual surface to better allow the US Supreme Court to override the will of the people by being able to uphold the agreement by any number of arguments. "See? We *have* to abide by the Paris agreement because it falls under the Americans with Disabilities Act/Equal Protection clause/General Welfare!"

Why would you think that user?

I still like the idea of VR, but only for playing old video-games.

or for or freaking normies out

The irony of this Paris agreement is that almost everyone doesn't know what's written on it, especially the advocates.

I'm looking forward to the brave new world of molesting dumb dumbs.

that's typical of the uninformed.

It's the same thing as always.

heh, I was thinking stuff more along the lines of vr horror stuff from the 90's like Brain scan, Dream Hazard and MayClub. (hey kids! don't use vr, you might get raped!)

Agenda 2030 now.

We set them back 9 years.

time to set them back another 922

Alacrity salvage.

it's like the Jewey definition of "ethnicity" on Wikipedia – which is just depends on the culture you subscribe to.

Any race can be any ethnicity, and because race don't real, goy, everyone is the same.

w-wew

So basically it's more tethers to human right bullshit?

Not about climate change at all?

Plus Occulus just got fucked in the arse by Zenimax.

This.
Our current transnational legislative system is a bigger joke than our national legislative systems.

Treaties have become one big circlejerk because countries are too afraid of harming their diplomatic relationships.
If we were to make transnational legislation - it needs greater scrutiny and less virtue signalling.

What's wrong goy? Don't you see that the solution to global warming/cooling/change is to import shitskins into your country and let them subvert you?

never forget the global cognitive dissonance of brainwashed humanity

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

if you're here you're almost certainly not one

To be fair, that guy is probably a really great DM.

It's politics bullshit as usual. You have any idea how many people write that kind of document? There's just no way it wouldn't be full of useless crap. Here's how:
Now faggot 2 is fucked as every other faggot will jump on him. In the real world he knows that so instead he'll say "great idea, but we're also missing…" to one-up the other guy.

They call that intersectionality theory. It's what's killing the left.