There is someone on Holla Forums who hasn't played widya today

This shit needs to stop.
You can't lurk on Holla Forums if you haven't played anything.

Don't make me angry and go play some easy to get good vidya and come back being a good user, ok?
I will start with the recommendation

Shinobi III for sega genesis is really responsive in his limited but effective techniques like double jumping at the correct time or run-slash, ecc…

Does clash of clans count?

If you consider it a videogame, or something strongly vidya related than even freemium shit count. as much as you have my contempt

Wait. what the fuck was clash of clans?
Now i'm unsure.

i unironically enjoy skyrim

I have played Fallout 4, thanks for your endorsement of my gaming cred OP.

If this was the case, no one would ever post on Holla Forums

I've been thinking about replaying Viewtiful Joe, though. I just need to get off my fat ass and hook up my Gamecube.

that's a more cancerous thought than shit taste and "gaming cred"

Old games don't age well.
This will piss people off but it's true.

If game "aged poorly" it wasn't good to begin with.
Really good games don't "age". This goes for both visuals and gameplay.

Say that shit to Mario 3's face, motherfucker

I've been playing Furi and I really dig it.

But my recommendation is for your stupid ass to play Oddworld Abe's Odyssey and rescue all 99 mudokons, you schmuck.

What if I'm making vidya?

I see the appeal but I will never touch any of them.

You're a shmuck.

You can defend yourself in Abe games?

This is even better.
You're welcome to post what you're working on. so that this might inspire the ones that slacks and stay here without playing vidyas

You can sometimes(assuming you're on a different floor than they are and they don't run off the screen while you're chanting) possess enemies and make them shoot their own and it's required if you actually want to 100% the game, and sometimes you get to make them blow themselves up. There's also a sweet ass blue ring upgrade that makes you a roaring animal that kills everything on a screen but it's very rare, I think you get it like four times in the game.

I play Doom megaWADs once a day for at least an hour. Currently working on MAP21 of Plutonia as I type this.

I play Puyo Puyo and Quake. Sauerbraten for multiplayer.

What's your definition of "old" and what was the last "old game" you played?

I played Splinter Cell Blacklist. I wanted something stealthy after getting depressed by how much MGSV left to be desired and didn't want to play through Chaos Theory again, so I figured I would give the games after that a try since I never played them.
I finished Conviction yesterday and it was pretty bad so I'm setting my expectations low for Blacklist.

What the fuck is up with Grim's face.

Am I not allowed to lurk if I haven't played today or at all? Cause I haven't turned in my computer or booted a handheld today Because I wake up at 6 and go straight to work

Have you played in the last 24 hours?
If yes than there is no problem

Also in Abe's Exoddus you can slap a slig but you have to be in the shadows and you have to book it unless you really want to keep slapping them for them to be on the ground for like half a second

I'm 39 already. Give me some slack. :^)

overwatch is the best game to come out in 2016 so far

Most games bore me.

Play something stupidly over-the-top like Metal Gear Rising or Just Cause 2

I've been watching people speedrun games.
Does that count?

yes that makes you an expert gamer be sure to buy plenty of mountain dew

Already played MGR when it came out and I get tired of open world sandboxes fast.

fuck this game was super fun why did they do this

What are your favorite games?

I've been playing KH 1.5 and 2.5 every single day for 2 months now. What's wrong with me?

Not videogames. Fuck off gook.

Take your meds, randy

All the new splinter cells are shit, the last stealth game I actually had some fun with was Invisible Inc and that's indie shit

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma nonstop for the past week now. I love the main game and loathe BBI with a passion (who saw an mmo coming after this?), yet I still seem to go through it during every playthrough. I'd really like to see what would happen if they made a sequel and actually finished the game.

I beat Snatcher yesterday, but now I have no idea what to play next. HELP ME DECIDE BEFORE I GO 24 HOURS WITHOUT PLAYIN' VIDYA!!!

Right now I'm thinking between these five JRPGs:

Maybe you could try Magical Starsign for NDS or even Soma Bringers if you're into Diablo clones.

Mother 3 is a fine choice if you want to remain on the same plot over gameplay that had snatcher.

Been playing the PS1 version of Blood Omen 1 that you can get off of PSN. It's okay, gameplay isn't all that fun but it's a cool setting and I'm pretty sure there's a ton to explore. Haven't gotten past where I got up to before, though. I hope that Beguile form doesn't consume mana like the Human form, I just don't have enough time to go around talking to people and exploring the buildings in cities right now.

Every time I'm lurking Holla Forums, I haven't played vidya yet. I lurk while working and shitting (guess which one I'm doing now), and don't really play vidya until the evening.

That's not a bad idea, Mother 3 might keep up that comfy low stress atmosphere.

yeah, I habvent cause I was out working all fucking day and now I'm at the hotel with my coworkers on a shitty dingy laptop lended by the company.

>SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dwarf Fortress
Monster Hunter
Metal Gear
Fatal Frame I+II

that's about it for my shit taste

games don't age, you do

Well shit I have no idea what to recommend you.
I hear DreadOut's an okay Fatal Frame clone made by Indonesians

I've been playing Darkest Dungeon recently. I've been feeling coddled by games with way too fucking good gameplay so now I'm doing something RNG heavy. Feels good trying to get all the odds on my side, sometimes succeeding and sometimes failing.

Sorry, i have to work to get money to buy my bideogaems.

I swear this place is so incredibly easy to troll.

Nice bait fag. You managed to caught some anons.

I lurk while I eat dinner after getting home from work, cut me some slack.

Here, pick what I play when I'm done.
Dragonball: xenoverse
Senran Kagura SV
Warlords Battlecry 3
Transformers devastation
Mega man 8 bit deathmatch.

Transformers Devastation

Seconding Transformers

Nigger I play vidya every day. It's not as if I have a life or anything.

Going through the Suikoden series. Did one, playing 2, 3 is coming after.

Surely there aren't any normalfags on Holla Forums? Goddammit admin fags should have never got rid of the CP.
We'll be 4chan next. There are already people un ironically talking about WoW.

Ha ha this is true, it'll be hard to play games when you suffer from Alzheimer's or rheumatics.

I played japanese mobile games and spent like 5 hours reading a visual novel

i wanted to play some GG Xrd but I got caught trying to finish a route in the VN but it kept going and in the end I still have some left

I'm forcing myself to play Terraria again.

I've played it so much, but there is nothing else to play.

I hope those faggots will finish Otherworld soon, so I can enjoy autism with a fresh mind again.

I'm not even stuck, i just get instantly bored after starting a game and viewing the same part as i left it before.

What are some singleplayer games with absolutely no saves?
I want something new every time i start the game.

Outside of roguelikes or roguelites? Maybe an arcade-style game, like shmups or certain platformers. The Resident Evil games have a limited amount of saves, but that's most likely not what you're looking for. The game 'D' is designed to be beaten in one sitting, but it's more of a FMV adventure game you play once than a real game.
Some [procedurally generated permadeath] games:
Or arcade games with a factor of variation per run:
You can try 4X like Civilization

Obviously roguelites and roguelikes are the easiest answer.
a nice brogue clone on the phone is Shattered Pixel Dungeon.

I was playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 in bed this morning. I'm rushing through a few story chapters so I can play more open missions with my little bro. It's a fun game to play together, because it doesn't really matter if he starts lagging behind. I can carry him through the dungeons, but he can still have a blast.

Pretty much this, unless it was succeeded by an objectively better version. For example, Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

I've already played everything worth playing. Hundreds of games, maybe thousands - I haven't counted.
My life is now spent waiting. Waiting for a new game to come out so I can marathon it to completion in a single 40 hour session, and then resume waiting.

Trying to git gud at this kind of game, because i like em but i suck at em.

If you want a good gateway into games like that, with breaks in between, play The Guardian Legend. It's metroid/zelda style exploration segments set between SHMUP corridors and boss battles. It starts out easy and it gets pretty fucking hard as it goes along.
It's also got some of the best music of the NES era. I can't recommend this game highly enough.

If you want to just dive into the deep end, I'd recommend Darius Twin.
For something more forgiving in between, Super R-Type or R-Type III.

Gradius is a great game, but it's pretty basic.

I love this game and did finished it quite a few times, but trying to get better at the whole dodging thing.

I'm not a SHMUP master by any means, but what always works best for me is to focus my eyes on a single point rather than trying to look at everything happening on screen. Look at your ship or stare neutrally in the center of the screen, and try to notice the negative space rather than the bullets themselves.

Half of the danger of SHMUPs is the distraction caused by all that moving shit.

Gradius is quite random at its bullet patterns, with ships sometimes shooting from nowhere in a very trollish manner.
But training do improve it.

Yeah, it can get extremely ridiculous. One of those later levels, where you're moving quickly indoors on a path that keeps taking right-angle turns and even going backwards, is the stuff that nightmares are made of.
Good luck in your endeavors, user.

Thanks.

you know it doesn't faggot

Oh shit I needed this exploitable.

I was playing some Startropics on my phone, im at work
My backlog is HUGE and it keeps growing every day
For example i started and have yet to beat:
Castle of Illusion remake
Shovel Knight
DaSII: Sotfs
Ace Combat: Assault something i know, i know
That TPS Front Mission again, i know
NuMooM on highest difficulty
Im probably missing something, at least im playing shitty vidya>>10019864

try playing Cocoron on the Nes. it's a megaman clone with a very interesting twist

This morning I got to the body of the many in System Shock 2. Unfortunately I had to leave for class, but I hope to have the time to beat it soon. After that I'll go for ss 1.

Apparently the last time I played a video game of any sort, it was on June 3rd, and that was Centipede on C64, to test a few Atari joysticks. Hmm.

I think DD is pretty fair most times with the way it handles RNG. Naturally, there's a chance of getting fucked though.

I have no idea what the fuck i am doing, but i really like the game.

2 is still one of my top action games for sheer fun. It's not necessarily hard, nor deep, but the controls are great and the fights were fun. I wish Capcom would at least just have released 1 with updated controls. Then 1 would be perfect.

Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast is grindy and the encounter rate is retarded, but it's otherwise fun. I haven't played the original Rent-A-Hero, but if the Dreamcast/Xbox versions are anything to go by, it's only really good if you like bad 90's Sega humor.

Transformers.

outrageous. go play fucking space invaders or something like that

Played a good hour of Blazing Lazers today, tried Vitrual On for the dreamcast too, but i don't get it.

Been playing La Mulana recently. What a great game.
I find it disheartening how the answer to the Mausoleum of the Giants was right in my stupid face and it took me so long to actually realize the sky disc does something