BLACK LIVES SPLATTER HACKED

blacklivesmatter.com/image/

archive.is/7QOiB

YOU ARE WELCOME

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7QOiB
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/someone-hacked-black-lives-matter-saint-louis-and-shitposted-on-their-website
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

The dick washer pic probably would have been more triggering though.

hah

Only Jews and White liberals visit the site, and they'll get the offensive import.

Why isn't it showing up on the homepage?

Neat

They don't get funding from their Jew masters no more anyway.

kek

>archive.is/7QOiB
Is it possible to get it past this bullshit? Or any other archive that fixes this?

It's a sparate page, I guess the "hack" involves the fact they run WordPress, the most garbage piece of software to have been written in the entire history of computer programming, managing to set a precedent future alien civilizations will take centuries fully documenting.

Tell them it is a promotion from Popeyes.

Now i am hungry for chicken.

Oh and by the way anyone who wants to really redpill some major truthbombs post this on their site

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

The fact that even brainwashingtonpost/times tell you this is enough proof BLM supporting liberals are retarded beyond fixing.

Fucking nigging nogs, oh but them being obsessed wif dat fryd chikkenz is just a false stereotype after all

Well BLM doesn't get funding no more for a reason. They are even dumber than niggers usually are and can't be controlled the way ZOG wants them to, for example when BLM officially went after Israel.

Good lulz, but can you please be more creative? Niggers never invented fried chicken. In fact, niggers in africa never had enough cooking oil or proper grain, or husbandry skill to even have fried chicken. We invented it, and in the south, the negro only learned how to fry after many lashings. Stop associating something as incredible as deep fried food with niggers, it shames the chicken. I should probably go to bed if this is all I have to post about…

Kek. Nice work user.

Don't Jews run that website? Is this part of the increasingly racist rhetoric coming from Jews to seem "cool"?

Or can actual 80IQ niggers do web development after they get an education at university with honors?

Reminder this will happen to you if you choose PHP and WordPress. Don't

On a completely unrelated note, I just realized how fucking open they are to getting shit on. If you go to the "how to help" tab it lists out how to create and find events.

Imagine filling their website's calender with protests outside of Synagogues for not being diverse enough or your local highway to give the members of your town a chance to play red rover with a car when they tried to form a human wall.

YES. Do it.

Anyone up for submitting an event against Affirm, a jew run company that targets poor people with 10% loans for sneakers?

DISCRIMINATION

Actually it's not even on the main page, but whatever.

Bump for nogs heads exploding

Your heart is in the right place but your brain forgot to remind you of one thing; facts don't matter to blacks, so this would be a waste of time.

This is brilliant

K K K

PRAISE KEK

SHALIDAY BROTHERS

TOP KEK M8

Bump

pretty sure that's actually depicting circumcision. Not sure if you all know this and it's a deliberate misinterpretation. But if you consider that it's in reality a picture of niggers cutting off white mens dickhead skin,, using it might backfire in the end.

what I would like to know is why niggers were never able to domesticate zebras

or the real perpetrators of the slave trade

These niggers are ruining the black and yellow color scheme.

expecting a nigger to actually to read or understand either of those would be even more retarded.

all the traffic is cucks

And that's in Rochester. Imagine the South.

Because they're not human. Because as a species they lack the intelligence to ask the questions necessary to do such things. Because they don't even pass the fucking mirror test until they're six years old when fucking elephants can do it faster.

The only none black not even fazed didn't know about the special.

The one non negro is a jew

That guy is edited in

Perhaps you should be held back a year.

i dont think they circumcision back then, dont try to blame egypt for jewish traditions

funny shit

Rochester is pretty damn ghetto, though.

Do you think you can just lie and get away with it?

Put up fake coupons for fried chicken on BLM website
tell the niggers to print and redeem
watch chimpouts happen nationwide when no free chickens

They're literally bandaging the dick on the left

was this fake? archive doesnt work, no news articles about it, and the website is normal at the moment

If they genuinely thought they were just as capable of building and producing as wipipo, none of them would be here. They'd be off to Africa.

This was the ancient Egyptian equivalent of a condom. This was the best way to reduce the risk of contracting AIDS when drilling a Nubian queen.

I think they did. The jews were doing that since forever, and the arabs are descended from the jews.

lmao

We wuz dickwashers n' shit !

Archive.is doesn't seem to work with it. Is it just the picture of fried chicken that was changed?

Would you believe that the woman who made this report is running for mayor of Rochester?

Gets me every time

(checked)
Also niggers don't read.

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/someone-hacked-black-lives-matter-saint-louis-and-shitposted-on-their-website

These trips call for duty

Post this one too