The HBO late-night host Bill Maher drew quick and widespread condemnation on Friday night for using a racial epithet in...

The HBO late-night host Bill Maher drew quick and widespread condemnation on Friday night for using a racial epithet in an interview with Senator Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska.

Shortly after 10 p.m., Mr. Maher, the comedian and host of HBO’s “Real Time,” was talking to Mr. Sasse on his program about the boundaries between adolescence and maturity, and how adults in California still dress up for Halloween.

When Mr. Sasse said this did not happen in his state, Mr. Maher said, “I’ve got to get to Nebraska more.”

Mr. Sasse replied: “You’re welcome. We’d love to have you work in the fields with us.”

Mr. Maher said: “Work in the fields? Senator, ==I’M A HOUSE NIGGER==. No, it’s a joke.”

Some audience members were heard to groan while others clapped. Neither Mr. Maher nor Mr. Sasse addressed the comments further, and the conversation moved to other subjects.

The epithet was not bleeped out when the episode was rebroadcast at midnight.

On social media, Mr. Maher’s remarks were criticized by viewers across the political spectrum.

DeRay Mckesson, a prominent activist for the Black Lives Matter movement, wrote on his Twitter account: “But really, @BillMaher has got to go. There are no explanations that make this acceptable.”

archive.is/DyM70

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/870892726283141120
blacklivesmatter.com/image/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Oy vey goyim, its just a joke!"

Yeah? So is this image. Neither of them are very funny.

Another great D&C opportunity.

Black twitter if all salty. Its top trending on twitter and faceberg.

If you have some throwaway accounts make them look jewish and condescendingly tell the upset blacks how its OK for jews to use the word nigger.

Sounds good to me. This is going to become more and more hilarious as they all start to self immolate.

topkek, you can see him actually recoil at the suggestion that he perform physical labor. Bill is a full-blooded jew, all right.

WE WUZ HOUSE NIGGERS AND SHIT

FIRED
I
R
E
D

Also notice how (((he))) instantly recoils at the thought of doing manual farm labor. What kind of faggot instantly thinks that's beneath him? These people are absolutely useless and completely out of touch with real working class people.

Do you yourself use the N word in real life? I am so programmed at this point i never fucking use it. How can SJW dictator use it is beyond my comprehension.

Yes, the mere thought of an honest days work makes the jew recoil in horror, it's all too easy.

Well, one thing i can tell they won't survive under communism they are building.

Aside from the obvious, this guy has always struck me as strange.
The only thing that bothers me about this incident is the usual inaccuracy of another jew being described as a 'white man'.

I think I know someone who can take his time slot.

Jews

No I never use it either. It's really interesting how shitlibs like Maher and Kathy Griffin feel they can say and do ANYTHING they want, while "we" on the right are always worrying about what we are allowed to say.

loooooooooool

That "joke" makes no real sense. Maher was obviously just trying to shoehorn the word nigger in somewhere during his show. Between this and Kathy Griffin, the kikes' new media strategy must be to do something wildly offensive to normalfags and then use the controversy as a pulpit to make a (((point))).

it's funny when jews say it.

Speaking of which

GET THE FUCK ON TWITTER AND START POINTING OUT THAT MAHER IS A JEW. DO IT DO IT DO IT. DON'T LET THIS D&C OPPORTUNITY GO TO WASTE.

You can even say "wow I'm so unsurprised a jew said the n-word considering they invented the slave trade"

A group of anons are running a Psyop on Twitter.
#IStandWithMaher
Calling out black lives matter as being antisemitic and saying 'us Nazis support free speech'

Between this and some of the other bullshit Maher has pulled, I hope he gets fired and goes the way of Griffin.

I say nigger at least 100 times in my head every day.

100% serious

Video Related

These would be good to bring up. Blacks hate both of these kikes.

there's a reason for those digits, user.

the one fucking time those "shekel mcshekelgoldstien" accounts would have come in handy and here is this retard screaming "i'm a nazi lol".

THIS THIS THIS

House nigger?
This kike's family ran the slave ships, his great great great grandkike was cramming niggers like sardines.in the ship's hold for sheckles.
Maybe not his family per se but it is real in my mind

>>>/cuckchan/

Well it really is Humor Bullshit and Opinions.

I know it should be at least 1000 times a day.

I feel like a failure

(heiled)
fucking win win user
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/870892726283141120

D&c

you're not running a psyop you're trolling like 12yos that discovered Holla Forums for the first time and have yet to learn what subtlety is. stop with the "i'm a nazi" shit, fire up kike & sjw sockpuppets and sling shit at anyone who disagrees.

NICE.

I need to get on the twitter shitposting game

People forget that Maher's original show was "Politically Incorrect".

VIDEO RELATED

It blows my mind how arrogant and oblivious these libs and kikes have become. You would have thought by now the left would have just accepted defeat, taken a long hard look in the mirror and reevaluated their lives, and at least try to make sense of why people hate them.

But no, these smug assholes love the smell of their own farts so much that they honestly believe themselves to be Gods who can do and say anything they want without significant repercussions.

Even for a classless jackass like Bill Maher this is pretty low. I pray to God that all the late night show hosts go down by defending shit like this.

Operation: Lego Hitler

Lead by example, user.

GOLD STAR FOR YOU

A lot of kike comedians think they have a nigger-pass for some reason. "Hey, I hate the filthy goyim too, shvartze! By the way, us filthy white people enslaved you, so you should kill Europeans!"

;_;

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE HACKED BLACK LIVES MATTER AND PUT A CHICKEN LEG ON THEIR BANNER
blacklivesmatter.com/image/

NOT EVEN JOKING

They could run op lego hitler on it, just saying

I think it might be even more nefarious. Better keep your wits about you.

Oh fuck. Someone with a twitter get the black israelites fired up.

lol

It's true.

I wonder if the Germans have a word for 'blunt subtlety'.

Hahahahahahahahaha

You don't get it, kikes and leftists are always right in their own minds. To them losing doesn't mean they're wrong, it means somebody riled up the ignorant masses against them or whatever other pathetic excuse they can come up with. They never re-evaluate their positions or their methods because they're always right and it's the rest of the world that's wrong.

He could of just said "Senator, I'm a Jew" and problem solved.

Is it spicy or mild chicken? Only nogs with no taste eat mild.

THOSE JEWISH HACKERS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS AND KEEPING WOKE NIGGAS DOWN

Reminder that the Jews are responsible for much of the KKK & had a majority role in the slave trade.

Tony Martin, a black historian who has brought this up, has been endlessly attacked and defamed by Jews.

What's his show called again? The kike should just sheer at them like he usually does and go on with it.

Didn't know but looking it up it's true. I guess they're butthurt they couldn't keep their pet niggers as literal pets. Dude who shot Lincoln was 100% kike too.

Everyone already knew this. If niggers want a bone to pick they ought to go after kikes, well they sorta already are but it still isn't enough. The fact they can't just shows it isn't the white man they need to worry about otherwise they wouldn't be able to openly say shit about whites they way they do. Can they do the same of kikes? Think about it you stupid niggers.

If it weren't for slavery the nigs wouldn't be here.

That kid draw the fish? If so that's pretty good.

he could be a midget? I was more impressed with the ==NIG NOG==

Bluepilled

me irl

This is why people under Stalinist rule went fucking crazy. You've walked yourself right into their 1984 mind trap and started to behave exactly the way they want you to. You've given them superiority and power over your own actions, you filter your own thoughts and opinions so that you don't actually say anything subversive or against the Party line. You haven't taken the Red Pill, you've taken the Murti-Bing Pill.

The caller at the end of that video is asking Alex to put on pro Islam propagandist Dr Kevin Barret.

I brought this point up to a real life friend and here is their take
No it does make sense
I thought it didn't it first but he used the term right
house niggers didn't work in the fields
They cooked and cleaned and watched kids in the house
But I do see that point, they alanyzed how trump does stuff and they're trying to emulate
but they're trying to do it 'better' which is be more offensive

Is that Shawn King?

Alot of Nigs already hate this Kike. This could be a good oppritunity to insight some black hatred against the Juden.

Are they starting the fire?

We have a slang/saying: Stumpf ist trumpf - Blunt is trump. Not even joking.

this guy is a chump. ben sasse is a massive faggot please rape my face

Nah mayne, nah.

you have to be lying

MEME IT

They truly do think that. See that Silverman bitch, Louis CK (cryptojew), and the most racist of them all, Mel Brooks.
Has anyone seen Little Big Man (1970) with (((Dustin Hoffman))) and written by (((Arther Penn))))? Probably the most sickeningly racist movie ever in how it mocks and makes light of native americans. don't bother watching it
But hey, jews get a free pass because muh holocaust.

Don't be such a coward. Kill yourself

I hope this doesn't happen, I don't like him, but it sure is funny as hell to watch him lose his mind every week over Trump, he has to stay for the keks

The book was written by Thomas Berger, and it went over the top. Perfectly accurate, by the way. It was maybe the only honest portrayal of timber niggers in print, then or now. Stop bitching, faggot.

When the Mexicans mowing my lawn move too slow I remind them I didn't hire niggers. Does that count?

Know how I know you never spent a day on the rez?

If you were ass raped by your uncle you'd probably like to drink too.

Skuld's one of the best loli goddess out there imo

On topic, let's meme # IstandwithHouseKIKES

Bill Mahar denys he's jewish.

Meme this.

They both have jew noses.
Their "catholic" examples just go to show how they subvert everything.

Those who crave moral superiority on the left tune into Bill Maher. While it would be easy to replace him with a stellar comedian who understands all people, that will never happen unfortunately.

All the time, so do all of my friends
Nobody takes any offense because we're not a bunch of thin-skinned anal retentive pussy boys
One of the many reasons I love living in the south

Reminder that Maher is a pedokike

wew, I hadn't thought of that show in ages.

You said kike twice.

I say nigger at least forty times a day just to keep my teeth white.

More accurately: nothing happens when jews say it.

'Muh racism' is a jewish tool.

KKKramer is not a kike, faggot. He's the only gentile in the entire main cast of (((Seinfeld))).

Fuck this slimy pedo Jew

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

Good thing niggers can't afford HBO or they'd be really mad. No, it's a joke.

I don't know what they expected from a channel that never censors any profane language.

90 percent chance his replacement is some unfunny diversity hire, further demoralization for leftists. Trying to get Maher fired over nigger charges is sheer faggotry but at the same time it would be a big win and unilaterally giving up alinskyite tactics is stupid. I am conflicted, I guess just let the basic bitch conservatives and DR3 niggers stir outrage and get him fired while I sit back and enjoy the lulz. This is actually a rare circumstance in which cuckservatives are useful.

moron thinks he's "down with the blacks" like quentin tarantino

If the negro destroys the Jew, there is nothing standing between us and them.

Go outside and call a group of niggers niggers, user.
If they don't mob you, supposing instead they're the "edg-yu-cay-ted" type, who dinks dat most prollems are "elemt-ment-tary", they'll pull out their phone and follow you for a block or two while saying, "WHY YOUSE CALL ME A NIGGA? YUO SUM KIN' UH RAYCIS?"
Don't RP like you ride around telling niggers to go back to Africa, you fucking mong.

#firebillmaher lets get it done

no based niggers etc but it's definitely possible to redpill nigs on jews, it needs to happen more

Skip to 2:42
These niggas even know'd about The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion 'n shieeeet

If you'd prefer, skip to 3:13, that's when they get closer to our level.

SHEEEEIT! BLM? Mo lak KFC, muthafuka. Where da menu at?

rule 1 of documentary film-making is not to interrupt or argue with the people you're interviewing. ask questions, remain impartial, that sort of shit.

By god

This is 100% I always just assumed he was a jew til i looked up his wiki. The weird ass shit after he said nigger in his comedy routine was Seinfeld on Letterman and he did an apology call in. There was some nasty murmurs in the crowd and Jerry told em to shut up and let his good friend talk.

You think rules apply to kikes? He does the typical kike shit through out the documentary.

I don't care. He's in with the tribe, so he goes in the oven. Same as Kathy Griffin. Imagine the kvetching if all those in Hollywood that technically aren't kikes have to come out and publicly say they're not jews. The usual suspects will eat them alive for cultural appropriation, or accuse them of anti-semitism.

He meant "not working at a grass roots level" as a joke, not the fact that he called himself a house nigga. House niggers were hated on by field workers because they had their own indoor quarters in the home and often were viewed like fine furniture or decoration but did like 90% less plantation bullshit. Plus they snitched on dumb bucks and got special rewards.

Tl;dr: fuck work; its easier to bullshit about issues than do anything about them

How to destroy Bill Maher?

We really should have killed every last one of them, it would have been kinder

This is the kind of mind fuck spells we need to start casting, not the cantrips of "HURR DURR NIGGER NIGGER JEW DURR HER GAS CHAMBER"

Rumor is that HBO is going to fire the fuck.

Holla Forums is always right, and always wins.

Time to finish him

My family's been saying it regularly since I was a child. I use it as normally as I use any other descriptive term.

user was asking white people you stupid coon

Either way Holla Forums wins. If they don't fire him, Holla Forums is right. If they fire him, Holla Forums is right.

I'd personally rather they don't fire him though. Then every can shit on niggers all day even more.

poor blacks, they are now getting bullied by white people on all political sides. i wonder what they will do.

Nigger, please.

fucking kill yourself nigger

Always remember the minute you give nigs some power they will reject the entire white civilization handed to them on a silver platter and go back to click click ooga booga black magic. They are literally child like animals.

Step up user, within the span of a week i normalized the use of the word nigger within my family.

It's a fucking word. Just like every other word, it's a tool to be used. Context is what gives a word power. The word Nigger is just the same; black people use it whenever they feel like it, because "they can", and it's never in disrespect. If you really want to be racist, then use racist context for the word. To simply block the word off from any sort of usage is disingenuous and does nothing but subvert the entire purpose of language.

I don't use it unless I need to, because I have very little reason to. Like any tool, you need to respect the words and use them in the right context. Bill Maher made a shitty joke in appropriate context, nonetheless and got slammed for bad taste, but he USED A FUCKING WORD.

You think that we're getting in Maher's head

I actually say it 100 times a day, outloud sometimes yelling In my car while driving so no one can hear me

Literally crook in Polish.

Every time I see one.

They're already being replaced.

>>>/cuckold/
>>>/nigger/

cringey kikes