Why do we never talk about the greatest nigger killer in history?

King Leopold rid the world of like 10 million niggers and we never talk about him?

Because it clearly wasn't enough.

He's still has the top score and we should at least acknowledge him.

/thread

How many Jews did he killed?

Got any evidence to back up that claim?

Killing niggers is like shooting monkeys. Monkeys are retarded. It's not impressive.

Finding a final solution to the rats that carry the black plague (kikes), is something worth some recognition. You kill the kikes and the rest come tumbling down with them.

Relevant

why live

He was basically an ancap meme irl

You're like people who deny the Holocaust, even though it's something to be cherished irrespective of its validity. We must meme it until it loses its sensitivity.

You must be new here.

If the Holocaust is true, then Hitler had a higher score than King Leopold: 11 million. 6 million Jews + 5 million degenerates.

Based

Of course, it isn't true, but that's besides the point. Religions aren't true, but still we need to worship at an alter. I worship at the alter of dead kikes and niggers. Come join me

Haha newfag. At least you have a nice waifu what a degenerate word, waifu…

To bad this piece of history is censored.
When Rollo/Gange Rolf took Normandie/Valland, there were tons of niggers there. He killed them all.

Your waifu's swastika is backwards…

There was no holocaust.

This stuff about Leopold in the Congo is greatly exaggerated. His rule was brutal, but he did not set out to commit an act of genocide of niggers in the Congo. Under his regime a plague spread through that part of the continent that killed a lot of people. Given the poor state of medicine at the time, you can't really blame the Belgians for that, now can you? Due to the scarcity of accurate population records in the area, the number of deaths has been exaggerated by the local blacks in order to demonize Europeans and secure free gibs from the Europeans.

Do you know how niggers get ebola? By eating monkey. So what do you think happens when you eat a nigger? Yeah, you get ebola.

Next thing you know those filthy goy bastids will be shrinking heads and making lampshades out of humuhn skin!

Cirno isn't my waifu, I merely feel moé for her. I do not have the authority to tell her to fix her swatiska patch. That would be creepy of me.

I am not a newfag. But denying the White race's most impressive genocides because of kike morality makes you a cuck. Whenever you try to tell these kikes, "killing is natural," they'll say "muh naturalistic fallacy." This is part of their effort to discredit ideologies based on the Natural Order.

Therefore the only way forward against the kikes is to agree and amplify. "Killing IS natural, and MORAL, and I can't wait until we can start massacring you kikes like you do the Palestinians. I can't wait until we can start killing niglets like they do our babies." (two cases in the last month)

We need to turn this "genocide" against the native niggers and strike fear in their hearts. Genocides much worse than anything they've imaged shall befall their continent if they don't start aborting their own niglets. Billions of niggers on this earth is unacceptable, especially if they're prone to migrate out of the forsaken continent of Apefreaka. So kill your own niglets or we will, and do worse to your women than female genital mutilation, believe me.

This website isn't for you. Maybe you should go back to the_donald.

Fuck yourself all the way back to cuckchan. No one wants retards like you here.
Also remember to sage this worthless thread. Literally cuckchan-tier with no evidence behind the claims. Time to get rid of all this newfag plague

nope, I'm just shitposting in the designated shitposting thread, please don't oppress me

You know the drill folks.
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT== ==SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT

Belgians make good stuff. Let's not forget this little gun killed many a nigger in the bush wars. Not to mention the Belgian malinois is a common police dog that bites niggers and stops them from their criminal deeds.

Look at this user. He's not long out of the jungle.

let me guess, you think the science behind climate change is a hoax too? :^)

Does your wife let you watch when she's fucking her nigger or does she make you sit in the cuck shed?

I have a cuck tree house which faces the window of our bedroom, so I can do both.

fpbp

:-) :-) :-)

*Yawn* Any retard can gorepost these days.

Some Celtic tribes used to make face masks from fallen Romans, then wear the skinned faces when fighting other parts of the legion. It was super effective since seeing the disembodied face of your comrade on an enemy might stay your sword long enough to loose your life.

The practiced lived on with vegetables though.

Explain.

Also using this logic I can just shoot you for being an idiot, or your entire family for all I care. do you have a sister?

Yeah Belgium was a non-country full of jews.

SAGE

You could, if you were dishonorable, or you could be a righteous Aryan and challenge me to a duel.

Why yes I do, but she's for me.

This is a kike.

When I say murder is natural and moral, I speak strictly in terms of massacring your racial enemies, not resolving interpersonal conflict.

Morals don't really apply to being honourable though, just the way you said it, it's pretty much meaning anyone could go around and murder people and it'd be fine, you see the issue with that right?
sounds fun
Probably not even your sister but she a cute, thankfully I'm not a nigger so I don't feel like raping kids. give me ten years

your sis sent me this on snapchat

More than hitler.

I wish. In 1485 the Portugese under Captain Diogo Cão sailed up the Congo River and made it to the Yellala falls, which is 175 miles
from the Atlantic Ocean. That is as far as
Europeans or anyone else got in the Congo,
leaving 99% of the country, which was equivalent in size to Europe from Paris
to Moscow, unexplored until 1877. The Congo
was unexplored for 400 years.
From 1885 until 1908 the country was the personal property of King Leopold II of
Belgium. After 1908, the country of
Belgium took over the colony, running
it very well until the 1960s. The main export was Rubber, beginning in 1890. There were never more than 1,000 European colonists in the Congo at anyone time before 1908, yet supposedly these 1,000 colonists killed 10,000,000 negroes in 18 years (1890-1908) in a country almost the size of Europe from Paris to Moscow.
So 10,000,000 niggers didn't die. The ones that did were killed as usual by other niggers, who
were left in charge to collect the rubber, and
as usual, were brutal and incompetent. The rest died from diseases such as malaria, which of course, also killed the European colonists.
Also the British wanted to get their hands on
the wealth of the Congo, so exaggerated and
publicised the "atrocities" in the country.

(((Adam Hochschilds))) book "King Leopolds Ghost" created the "Niggers genocided by Whitey just like the jews" myth. It's quite
entertaining propaganda though.
David van Reybrouck’s "Congo: The Epic History of a People" is allegedly a little bit more reliable, (I haven't read it). Apparently when the author was travelling around the Congo, nigggers kept asking him "So, when is this
independence thing going to end?" and "When
are the Belgians coming back?".

I can tell it's her by the spots on her legs

Confront her with pic,
post story

this user knows whats up
it is mostly british propaganda so that they could annex the colony
anyone that believes these primitive stone age cultures could have high population densities is retard, it is the same tier as saying that european colonist killed 100 million injuns in america

also to add on this, user was correct that only a few european colonists settled in the congo is the early days
however the colonial army the force publique, which was not a national army but rather leopolds personal militia was sized during the colonization at its heigh about 5000 europeans commanding 15000 nigger auxiliries from allied coastal tribes

the second most memetic image of the congo freestate being the severed hands is also anglo propaganda
commonly told that leopold tortured niggers into compliance by chopping of their hands if rubber quotas were not met. now anyone with any critical think skills nows that by chopping of hands you are not going to increase rubber extracting efficiency
what happened in reality was the colonial administration give out bounties in either cash or gibs to the nigger chieftains who made their rubber quotas. then the nigger tribes turned on each other where stronger tribes mutilated weaker tribes to prevent them from harvesting rubber from the jungle so only they, the stronger, could achieve their quotas and get their gibs without having to compete

The greatest nigger killer would have to be a nigger. Which one? Throw a dart; maybe you'd hit and kill him (cute first start, but you'd still have a lot of work to do).

he inadvertently caused AIDS then brought it out of Africa and into the brothels of the civilized world

kek

Good. HIV should be brought to every corner of the world. Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. Only niggers and faggots are affected in any substantial way. The chances of a straight white man and straight white women contracting it from either other is practically zero. And even then, the presence of a deadly STD like this would still incentivize people to not be fucking whores and degenerates and culture would trend back toward monogamous relationships

antiretrovirals are certainly an issue that allows them not to experience the wrath god intended for them. How to overcome this?

god didnt do shit tbh
overcome what?
this virus will remain present forever its got a natural reservoir in chimpanzees known as SIRV or simian immunodeficiency retrovirus
try a new mcdonalds smoothie, get HIV from consuming a live strain of the virus that was in the smoothie and get infected through a mouth cut
now you have to spend tens of thousands of your had earned wagebucks to the jews so you dont rot to death

Just like the Holocaust™ the wild tale of the Niggerdomor gives us great ideas for the future

Go back to cuckchan you ugly piece of shit.

/thread.

have some memes,Holla Forums