HE IS BACK

HE IS BACK

Best Youtuber 4ever back on youtube!

Great work gaming community!

youtube.com/watch?v=56BOfpq3fx0

Isn't he the cuck that owns that CS:GO gambling site and makes videos self promoting himself without ever adressing the fact that he owns the company, which is a clear felony in the United States?

I like h3h3

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kids have already forget it.

Please fuck off back to Reddit h3h3 normalfags and stop spreading your e-celeb drama here.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hahahaha

I subscribed to TmarnTn. H3H3 is gay.

Reported

I CAST MAGIC

How underaged are you?

Also yeah, e-celeb faggotry.

As much as I hate this scammy cunt, I'll report this garbage.

these retards come here to shill their shitty games and their shitty jewtubers

lol underage. he did nothign wrong. who cares about cs go! MW is better.

Stop responding to obvious bait, you retard.

dubs thread?
DUSB THREAD!

you guys are so easy to trigger. Face the reality you can't do anything about this. Deal with it this is Video Games now!

I'm not the retard responding to bait

Yet you made a legitimate discussion post in an e-celeb thread.
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/

This is my hater blocker wall ┬┴┬┴┤ ʖ °) ├┬┴┬┴

Kill yourselves

cool thread op

It is so blatant that he is lying, that he is completely full of shit. He was exposed as a bonified scam artist and yet people still support him. Do they have stockholm syndrome or something? How the fuck can someone be so stupid, to openly support a scumbag like this?

The rules exist for a reason, you want this place to become as cancerous as Holla Forums?

In a Community where corrupt media can do what ever they want, scamemr like tmarntn can do what ever they want.

deal with it, he is cool bro.

take a gander at these

dãbs