Keith Olbermann Calls Out Kathy Griffin & Her Lawyer, Bitch Tells Him He's Mansplaining

Olbermann BTFO??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How the fuck did this dumb whore get a law degree?
twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/870749273045876738
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/870684220594593792

Oppression index metrics at play here.

White woman has the upper hand against a white man.

A black liberal woman should enter the discussion and put them both to their places.

Her mother probably sued the bar to get it for her.

I don't fucking care about this clearly manufactured controversy. leave this shit for the normalfags on their kikebooks, faggot.

Fun fact: Kathy Griffin's lawyer is Lisa Bloom. Shes the lawyer who represented magic vanishing Trump sexual harrassment accusers. Shes also the daughter of Shillary proxy Gloria Allred.

If you're offended by this, get off of image boards forever.

You know what offends me? She looks more like a horse than Sarah Jessica Parker.

Yes. YES. YES!
Fight you stupid monkeys for my amusement.

Spoiler that shit, her face is fucking foul.

Nobody here is offended by it you absolute trash-tier cuck.

You STILL don't fucking understand though, do you? Normies are fucking terrified of shit like this because muh ISIS. The left literally just air-dropped us ammunition and expect us not to use it, wah, get out.

Sorry user. I have a weak stomach. I've seen gore, scat, goatse, genital mutilation (you know, trannies), and worse, but I just can't look at that woman's face without feeling my stomach start to churn.

The double standard is what offends me, cunt.

Spread that shit! Fan the flames! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is rich. I'll have a good laugh if Olbermann cucks out. I love it when the left eats their own.

yeah, if you kill your enemies, they win. you tell him, user.

How in the fuck did you get that from the comment retard?

If you don't care about laughing at the continued implosion of the (((left))) then you probably don't belong here tbh

She is so fucking annoying it's funny to see her getting BTFO by other libshits

How many "comedians" posing with Obama hanging from a tree by a chain or getting lynched were there in the past ten years?

I hear Whoopi Goldberg came out in support of Kathy, which way is the Sword of Democratles going to cut on her?
This whole situation is pure entertainment

Did you have a stroke while trying to type the Sword of Damocles?

What is funny to me is not Kathy herself, it's her nationwide magnification of hatred towards Jewish women all throughout the United States that has resulted. That's fucking funny.

kek

Risky.

Bump. We should run some serious d&c with this.

I've never seen the word used outside of a skit or from people mocking feminists. That's funny.

TOP KEK

"Bloom?"
"White Woman?"

The left are eating eat other as usual,

Not offended in the slightest, my retort is a lead bullet to your forehead.

You hungry user?

Yes, actually. Guess I'll go eating eat something.

checked

No.

Whoopi's nuts are already in the fire for not towing the line during the Ray Rice incident. She had the audacity to tell women that if you fight a man, expect a man to eventually fight back. Gasp, how absolutely shocking.

Yeah, this is probably 2 strikes and out for her.

Is this the new Thanks Obama?

The left is eating itself. We have to finish the job before the midterms

What the fuck is going on there?

WHOOPI GOLDBERG HAS NO EYEBROWS

The time has come to kill yourself.

That is disgusting. Censor that shit.

…and that's what I get for posting before reading entire thread.

Jew stole some extra teeth?

You need to think harder before you post from now on.

That niggress is looking like Ving Rhames in drag.

Bloom is just the anglicized version of the Ashkenazi name Blum. It's practically impossible to have this name and not be a kike.

She also got in trouble for telling her boyfriend to wear blackface.

Why has Whoopi Goldberg never gotten flack for faking being Jewish?