TGWTG thread: Spoony is about to commit genocide edition

It's been awhile since we've had a TGWTG thread.
Spoony has had enough of LE DRUUUUUMPF and is talking about going on a killing spree on his Twitter.
Do any of you know what else is going on with the TGWTG/ex-TGWTG crew?

That would be epic

Have any e-celebs gone on killing sprees before?

Other than Elliot Rodger? No.

Imagine working your shitty job at the mall when this specimen knocks over a tree because
"fuck republikkkans"

Spoony is living proofs that psych meds aren't worth shit.

Was he really an eceleb? I know Randy Stairs sort of was an eceleb that went on a shooting.

What a sad pathetic man.

I am calling it now. He brother will gun down spoony

Isn't there a TGWTG thread on
>>>/cow/
?

It all comes full circle.

I haven't been there in 2 years.

It's still active m8, you should go there sometimes. I like making fun of internet autists, it reminds me of the good old days of lulz and it makes me feel slightly better about my sad self

Will spoony out gay randy Stair?

Since when does Spoony come through on a promise?

I really thought April had left him already

My health insurance shouldn't care if I died Spoony, it's an insurance company. Insurance companies can't have feeling Spoony. And if you took down a bunch of people, it makes you the piece of shit here, not the Insurance company

I was a fan of Spoony since the Bayou Billy review and it breaks my heart to see where things went. He was the only video game reviewer to actually be worth a damn and produce good shit. I think he really wanted to get on TV somehow, but eventually lost hope, so the decay set in. I earnestly wish him well, because he provided me with hours of joy.
Right now he's bogged down by mental illness, and a vicious cycle of stubbornness, shame, and self-medication that's breaking him down. Unless he changes his thinking and gets a grip he's truly finished. The best thing for him right now would be if the donors stopped paying him for doing nothing so that he would be forced to break the feedback loop. Despite his idiotic behavior, what he built up has't crumbled away and he could do a full comeback if he put his mind to it.
Of course, that assumes he still has the skills and the brainpower to create. It seems like every year since 2008 he got stupider and less mature. He's the Benjamin Button of video game reviewers.

maybe because Hanukkah is a very minor holiday in Judaism, and only well known because it coincides with a major gentile holiday?

Is it really "minor" though? Several kike TV shows have Hanukkah specials and there are a couple Hanukkah songs as well

It was pure delusion. He thought he could get onto Jimmy Fallon to sperg about board games. I think he also though Dr Insano could be a recurring character on another late show.

it is compared to, say, Yom Kippur or Sukkot

those Hanukkah specials are more aimed at gentiles who want to feel like they're being inclusive in their holiday celebrations

Dude! Tore up a display of singing Christmas toys. What an asshole.

just listen to his intonation. his thankfulness in the early days was nothing but an act. what a cunt

Given how he failed at everything I bet that he would injure himself badly before even trying to shoot at a crowd.

wut

We need to help this man. Report his tweets for suicidal thoughts so Twitter can check his well being

nah. I say we egg him on.

Wow really? And you guys consider yourselves his fans. That's a behavior that I would expect from Holla Forums but never in my life I thought I would see it coming from here. I'm saddened and disgusted

If he actually did go on a killingspree it would only be fitting if it was his brother who managed to take him out.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums you sperg.

lol no, he was utter shit like everyone else from channel autism

errrr, no we don't. We wait when he kills himself, you dumb faggot

Oy vey you stupid fucking goy reeeeeee Hanukkah is about based zionist jews btfoing the greek nazis with dradles you fucking goy

I somehow don't think he can possibly go one a killing spree like that. Which is why he should try so he can fail in the most hilarious manner.

This timeline is great.