GATE a cover for human experimentation in memetics?

err, what if the faggots who don't remember their early GATE education were all the victims of A Clockwork Orange-type experimentation wherein they were forced as kids to watch videos (like the depraved Spiderman and Elsa garbage) against their will to associate the trauma of vaccination or more specifically, syringes, with various triggers in order to create a psychocivilized population that carries out elite orders based on the memetic cues they feed us using TV, the internet, or even ambiently via GWEN tower/WiFi radiation.

Maybe I'm a nutter, but I'm starting to think that the last election was the attempt of criminal military intelligence agencies to see how useful memetic soldiers can be if they are programmed at a young age in school or otherwise to think a certain way based on electronic reinforcement of trauma as a form of mental programming… which they forced onto GATEfags in private jewish "psych" sessions during school which most don't remember anything but Zener cards from. Almost like sleeper agents, except with memes… and they were meant to keep you complacent and a shitty person and a slave to their memes which they've already pre-programmed us to be susceptible to.

In the recent Monarch/MK Ultra dig on youtube focused on the fetishistic content including corprophilia, gore, and other degeneracy hidden in Disney character videos aimed for children, some programming videos were found through comments on the fetish videos (usually by accounts speaking in emoji as code) which contained visual, audio, and other cues in order to install concepts into traumatized children's minds for future associations. This has a multitude of sociological benefits for an elite class of psychopaths. I think these videos are the roll out of the consumer version of what was already tested on many unconsenting subjects in American public schools, and vaccinations/syringes are crucial to instilling this trauma-based mind control… but I'm sure circumcision and other childhood traumas are used against the victim in the programming process as well.

But what do I know? Maybe I took Terror in Resonance a bit too seriously…

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin*com/DAJg7qKJ
archive*fo/a01YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pastebin*com/DAJg7qKJ

archive*fo/a01YU

What are you sliding?

They're sliding pro-Assad Syria threads

err, no. I just had to defend Assad in real life because my mom was spouting Israeli propaganda lel

GATE was an extension of MK-ULTRA style programming. It seems to have been used not only to install and condition further programming, but also act as a filter so that the "troublesome" kids who rejected their programming could be identified and targeted for systematic destruction.

And now we're all here. I think originally they assumed it would be enough to keep us geographically isolated, but then the internet happened. They also might have thought it would be difficult for us to find each other, but when you go through that kind of shit you have a magnetic attraction to others like you. Then someone else figured out how what we are and that we could be useful. They bury these threads because they don't us to be aware that we're all being observed. Not the average Holla Forumsack, but some of us. We're being used like some deep undercover civilian intelligence unit - to see what the normies might put together from publicly available information. They throw shills at us just to give the pretense they're not just trying to learn from us. And "they" is not liberals or Democrats, but those above.

Holla Forums needs to embrace asymmetrical warfare as a condition of our work here. We are fighting enemies who are able to watch and record everything we do, while each of us can only depend on ourselves for our information. Our only cover is that those same normies we're trying to reach believe we're just shitposting weaboo racists and we pretty much are, TBH. We don't need the vestments of personal legitimacy because our only legitimacy is truth - that is the advantage we have over our enemies, who wear the vestments of legitimacy but lack everything else that matters.

We are all under mass surveillance and it has nothing to do with "gate" its called the NSA. Drop the delusions of grandeur you are in the database and so is every other American.

I got to skip class for a couple hours on wednesdays and hang out in the library with my friends. What the fuck were you doing in your gate classes?

Olderfag reporting. Was part of the first class in my district to participate in a gifted education program. When first implemented they were going to take the highest IQ, subtract 10 points, and make that the bar for entry. Would've put me in classes by myself, except some Jewess' parents complained about inclusivity and she was admitted as well. First two years it was just the two of us being pulled out of classes a few hours a week for what seemed like psych exams, strange shit. Distinctly remember being asked about how we'd react to particular crimes, or how we'd plan a crime given the opportunity. Strange shit to ask a first grader. By about fourth grade the district had relaxed standards enough to make a class of about 10 and it started to normalize, but those first few years were extremely odd.

I remember the symbols as if I had seen them before, but I never knew the meanings.

Same story here. There were three of us in first and second grade and I barely remember anything except symbolic logic puzzles and interviews. Conversely, I can remember the fucking floor tile patterns from from each of my "normal" classes. In third grade they added a girl from the catholic school and by the end of elementary there were ten. By that point we just made up projects to work on and all newcomers were lead to believe it had always just been independent study.

Whatever it is, leaks revealed that the intelligence agencies thinks it's totally legit.

I remember having to put on headphones. Then the lady would ask me to raise my right or left hand depending on whether I heard a tone in my right or left ear. For some reason that happened quite frequently up through middle school.

Well precisely. You should realize that if they were going to be hypnotizing the students in order to install programming, having the students put on headphones and think they're just having their hearing tested would be the perfect way to do it. Then when you're finished you have them listen for the tones again which will bring them back to their "normal" level of dissociation.

Some other experiences gave me the impression that mind control programming was definitely being performed. The riddles always demanded "lateral thinking" skills, often where you're supposed to infer a crucial detail from a story that helps the story to make sense. Like we were being trained to intuit the real truth of media stories. Which is pretty similar to what we do here. I have a pretty good memory, should I share more stories from GATE that stick out for me?

Please do.

I didn't remember this until I read that. I was tested with a fairly high IQ, and put into advanced math courses in first grade, and then again in middle school.

I don't remember the symbols. There is a lot about my childhood I can't remember.

Just remembered being tested before going into first grade during an entrance interview. There was some kind of logic puzzle involving a tortoise and a hare. I remember thinking the whole thing was silly. I think the instructor and my parents were happy afterward, so I must have passed.

For the sake of dubs I shall. My experience will most likely differ from other anons, while there were shared elements there would also be individualized portions mind control will always have parts individualized to the person.

One memory that sticks out very profoundly for me is when I was assigned a presentation for my class. This was in 4th grade, maybe 5th. With the encouragement of the GATE teacher I chose to explain why stars go supernova. I really threw myself into it too, studying the relationship between energy and gravity, understanding the difference between fusion and fission, showing how stars would churn through the lightest (hydrogen) to the heaviest (iron) fuels until the energy generated by gravity-induced fission was no longer enough to prevent complete gravitational collapse… obviously my "peers" didn't have the remotest understanding of what I was saying, not even the teacher seemed to really comprehend it. I was able to explain why stars change colors, why they might turn into black holes or black dwarfs, why they expand as they grow older, etc, my autism was really on turbo drive.

The teacher gave me an F on my presentation and told me "I seemed to pick something that was too complicated for myself." I don't remember the other GATE kids having to give presentations. In retrospect I believe the whole exercise was meant to cause me to be even more alienated from my peers than I already was - my teacher seemed to have an interesting habit of saying things about me to the class that the kids would then repeat and tease me with.

Another time I remember we GATE kids were doing an historical investigation into Christopher Columbus. In particular, they wanted us to come to a decision as to whether Columbus was ultimately good or bad this was definitely 5th grade. What sticks out for me is that I remember doing the first week of assignments with the others, and then it seemed like the very next week the other kids were all finished and I hadn't even started on the second week. The GATE teacher then asked our opinion on Columbus, and I said he was good because he increased knowledge about the world. Then the other kids gave their answer in the negative, all of it based on information they learned from the latter weeks I don't remember. The GATE teacher really made a point of humiliating me for "not doing the readings" though I have literally no recollection of them being assigned or having time to do them in the first place.

Apart from those specific memories, I remember we spent time reading stories and discussing their meaning. We also played computer games but I don't remember those much even though we spent dozens of hours on them overall. Teaching was often in a Socratic style, I learned the symbolic basis of algebra in 4th grade after expressing curiosity about how negative numbers worked.

I'll send a search query into my subconscious, see if anything else from GATE shows up. Connected to GATE - does anyone else remember participating in academic-themed summer programs and/or volunteer gigs? There seemed a lot of overlap with the students, but then that could also just be me.

What exactly are you talking about? Sauce pls.

I remember answering a question about what i would do if someone were to break into my house to abduct me. I think they were probing for kids to snatch up. I think i was later targeted, or marked as some kind of problem student, for being kicked out of GATE.

They look like the symbol stones at the end of The Fifth Element. If i remember correctly they gave me a psychic flash card test with them.

Sound like some kind of Chinese Communist sitting session. Other anons theorised it was a way of training a future KGB style group of leaders.

The teacher gave me an F on my presentation and told me "I seemed to pick something that was too complicated for myself." I don't remember the other GATE kids having to give presentations. In retrospect I believe the whole exercise was meant to cause me to be even more alienated from my peers than I already was - my teacher seemed to have an interesting habit of saying things about me to the class that the kids would then repeat and tease me with.

Some kids are legit little people once they can talk. In fact i think childishness is just normies trying to shirk off life's mundane elements.

Did the exact same thing. There was a story about an opera singer in a glass house where everyone had died, but there was no broken glass. Another was about a guy hanging from a beam with no support under him and no chairs or ladders in the room.

Fits with my experiences. It's extremely apparent in retrospect how I was always passed over for academic rewards in favor of stupid kids. They even transferred in a girl who was, I now believe, equally gifted but several years older her body was quite developed for a 5th grader just to mess with my self-esteem.

Later on in high school it was easy to tell how the little good goys received preferential treatment in everything. Of course by that point I'd also given up on school and learned exclusively through books. That was just one more reason for the teachers to hate me.

If one understands what they mind control hypothesis implies, all of these experiences actually make perfect sense. We have been doggedly antagonized by the system because we represent the single greatest threat to their lies, i.e. our resolute insistence on the truth. We may err, but always in favor of truth. It makes me wonder how many like us never even made it this far, but were caught up in who knows what kind of miserable LEO stings had a similar friend who got fucked over for marijuana paraphernalia - not even actual possession! - and it "coincidentally" kept him from finishing college and he had to give up a really sweet job that fit his skills perfectly.

It is not a coincidence we are here. Either we are here because this was meant to be a garbage disposal, or someone with some smarts saw what we could be. Or maybe it's what we were always meant to be, and the whole system fears that so it tried to crush us all before we could even realize our potential like the innocents of Bethlehem.

Why not both? It could be a big test to separate those people who are being trapped by weaponized memes (e.g. "Nazis are cool now!", "Hitler was great!") and those who can successfully resist that sort of ideological indoctrination.

People that have evolved an immunity to virulent memes might be useful for something. Who knows?

High School is Prussian serf, extension of childhood. It's a breeding program to create more good goys. I'm sick of typing out my experiences, i'll go through and copy all my old shit in a bit.

Headphones with binaural beats initiate the hypnosis.

The original Lavender Town song fucked with kid's heads so much they changed it. The original uses binaural beats and supposedly drove some kids crazy. You have to be around twelve or younger to even pick up on the frequencies in this song.

My mother pulled me out of GATE because she said and i quote "something didnt feel right. It was wierd and i didnt want you to be separated from the 'regular' children"

All I remember is a lot of fieldtrips and fun experiments. None of this brainwashing stuff. I had a teacher named (((Ms. Cohen))) and she tried to push some county-approved stuff on me, but that mostly evaporated due to my time on the internet.

GT programs contained a few courses in memetics, but nothing much more challenging than recontextualizing mythologies. As we can see that's a bit of a talent of the hivemind.
GATE is a derivative of some of the same research that gave us MK-Ultra, but I wouldn't say GT programming is exactly programming. It's a training regimen for bureaucrats and diplomats. It was fractured very early on by bureaucratic infighting and left a lot of us partially trained in the craft of building societies.

This user was given a bit of 'learned helplessness' training.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately because I am seeing it in my own life.

I had to fight to get OUT of gifted because I failed 9th grade math due to absences.

Total waste of time once I made it clear I was telling my government mom if they try to poop dick me.

Yeah, I made a specialty out of teaching the cops that tried this on me a lesson. Paid for my college actually.

Test was in grade 5. Top 25 approx were chosen for full time for grades 6,7,8. Had our own teacher while the other kids would have different one for each subject. Class trips were to Boston,Washington,Quebec. We all Had highschool math credit before going to highschool.