Guess who made article of the day!

It's already been a hard year ;__;

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been a whole year?

A whole year.

Time flies.

Just one year, one fucking year and look what happened to Nintendo. I don't want to imagine what they'll look like next year.

I wouldn't use whole to describe it

Let go already, man.

TFW it's been a whole year since you've heard "coming to you diwectry" and "parease undurustarundu"

user, there are holotapes and microdisks for that.

The best things in life are free.

I could have sworn it was only a few months ago.

not videogames

Another Nintenbaby bites the dusk

literally who?

hitler

Rest in peace

Oh this guy again?

Good riddance

Where the vidya?

How much has happened with Nintendo since he died? Aside from mobile shit of course

Iwata truly was a man who understood his audience and stuck with them even as every investor on the planet was telling him to take his company in all sorts of directions. Just having him exist was a breath of fresh air. the world really did lose someone special when he died

It's only been one year?! THAT'S ALL? AND NOW NINTENDO IS LIKE IT IS NOW? IT ONLY TOOK ONE YEAR FOR THEM TO DEVOLVE INTO THIS UTTER SHIT SHOW?

IWATA DON'T GO WE NEED YOU, NINTENDO HAS LOST ITS SHIT. EVERYTHING ==ISN'T== FINE, I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Iwata was alive when amiibos, DLC, and mobile were starting up there was no way he would have stopped it.

But it still is amazing how much Holla Forums's opinion on nintendo has changed for the worse over one year.

I actually care a lot.

May he rest in peace.

That said it's like he would have seen mobile gaming as an unwise decision. It's about the money after all.

IF ONLY IWATA COULD SEE EVERYONE'S PRAISE FOR ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD

Its unfortunately one of the two good things that's come from Nintendo Post Iwata, Kirby was the other almost fittingly

Iwata was the one who signed the DeNA deal that got the mobile stuff started.

Realistically, everything that's been revealed so far since his death started in his era and is only now coming to light.

I just realized

but

SATORU IWATA CONFIRMED FOR VIDEOGAME JESUS

more like how much less money Nintendo spent advertising to imageboards and NEETwitter.

He did it for us user, and Nintendo killed him.

It must have been in his vision that Pokemon Go would've been a more social-oriented multiplayer game.

Man, I wish the guy was still alive, he's a really good guy

at least he was saved

Who the fuck was this gook again?

What's the story on this shit?

It only takes one single year for video games to die.

Time flies when you're a faggot.

Still hurts. He was helping stem the tide of a lot of the bullshit Nintendo has pulled in the last year.

His accent, the fact that he knew japanese his whole life, but put in the time and effort to speak english JUST so that he himself could address the fans…

Yeah we riff on accents, but it was always charming.

Amiibos are bad. I mean, yeah, I'm not gonna find a half decent samus figurine for $15, so it's better than nothing in that aspect, but honestly, I like the initial concept of amiibos.

Just little bonuses in future games if you buy a figurine of a favorite character.

but then Splatoon and it's exclusive unlocks and all the "new wave" of amiibos that unlock important shit in games with no ability to legitimately unlock it is infuriating and cancer.

I've been broken since Metroid was turned into chibi soccer.

that game was confirmed to have amiibo functions

it changes the color of your armor decal to match the character you scan

in a FPS game

let that sink in

Kirby was good and it brought a tear to my eye to see his name at the end of the credits.

Sadly, the ONE HIT KILL AFTER DEATH of the True Arena Final Boss marred most of my enjoyment of the game as there is no excuse for such bullshittery.

it DOES do one good thing in that, while they tote that the new Kirby amiibo is the "only way" to get UFO kirby, if you get a 100% file, it can be acquired in the "ability testing area" and taken to other stages.

It doesn't feel like that long when you think about all Iwata did, but when you think about how far nintendo has slipped, it feels like an eternity.

I've always shit on nintendo for slowly ruining pokemans and monster hunter but got nothing but fanboys.
It nice to see things turn around no more faggots screaming about how nintendo is the only one who cares "about making gud games guysssss! leave nintendo alone!11"

I don't even give a shit about Nintendo, but that sentence somehow gives me feels.

Holy Shit, I'd swear that it was just a copule of months ago when I heard about his death

I like to imagine that he an Okawa are together now, spending eternity locked in a cycle of deadly mortal combat during by day, and playing video games and drinking sake as bros at night.

Reminder that Okawa emptied his bank account and bankrupted CSK in an attempt to save Sega - and when the Dreamcast just couldn't stagger on any further, he layed down and died of a broken heart - because he knew what the future held for vidya.

One round of Balloon Fight for today.

An entire year?

The lighthouse keeper is a path of loneliness. Nobody will thank you, but it's a job that must happen.

On the bright side, if the industry can shit itself in a year, it can also do the reverse just as quickly.

would you an iwata?

It's far easier to form a bad habit than to kick it.

Not really. Cancelling games and plans is quick and easy. Shitting out mobile and free to play games and shutting down good devs is too.

Actually building new developers or development teams up to create good, creative games takes a lot of time and effort and right now it's much easier and much less risky for publishers to continue with the bullshit.

Sure is summer in here.

Only summer doubleposts like you just did user.

Gas yourselves.

this

If there is a god, send Iwata my regards

This is a joke, right?
Surely it hasn't been a year? It feels like it was only a few months ago.
Where did all that time go?

All those days were lost, like tears in rain,

Anyhow, goddamn it's pretty sad. This year is somehow even worse then 2015, I want off this ride

Funny, I'm pirating GOG shit so I can enjoy myself with old PC games. Got too much shit to list downloading.

;_;

Why are nintendo fags so pathetically autistic? He wasn't your friend and he didn't give a shit about games. He cared about extracting as much money as he could from children and manchildren. Have a little self respect.

2edgy4me

I tip my fedora to you

the bad news is they went full Jew and are spying on every little good goy in the USA and soon to be Europe

Nintendo's directs peaked that year. Nothing will ever surpass it.

Remember when everyone pitched together for a floral arrangement at Nintendo World?

Ftfy

that means i'm 1 year close to dying too

Wait until Nintendo starts pumping out the mobileshit now that Pokemon Go has taken over half the fucking world. Then you will really see some autistic fireworks.

Someone said they've made over $6.3 billion on it already

It's been a year already?

Damn

>>>Holla Forums

It takes 3 guys to keep a light house user, that's more people than live with me now
Also there really aren't any lighthouse keepers any more not ones that get paid at least

I think it was only NoA that claimed UFO was amiibo-only, I was pleasantly surprised to see it was horseshit and locking a friggin ability behind a paywall was just a pipe-dream to try and boost amiibo sales.

nigger best get a citation

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT

I guess thats a no

Just looked, the cultural marxism one is back to a normal state. I remember that happened pretty shortly after the conspiracy edits started, too.

No, it redirects here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory