Can we talk about how fucking full of personality this game was?

Can we talk about how fucking full of personality this game was?

fuck petey with a rusty spoon

Daisy is best girl.

Are either of the games worth emulating? I've never played either game.

Let me guess you saw it in a webm thread and now you're playing the game out of curiosity.

Luigi is the best.

That's not how you spell Boo

Of fucking course they are mate these are as arcade and as brutal fun as the Mehrio series is ever gonna get

Super Mario Strikers is much comfier and leads to more tense games, Charged is much more technical due to the glitches actually improving the experience

Fucking yes, they are the best Mario Sports games there are. It's a bit weird that you are controlling a team instead of one guy when you are not used to team sports games, but once you get the hang of it it's a blast.

I can't believe that they actually made Waluigi make that crotch dance when he scores..

My nigga. I usually prefer Yoshi in these games but Luigi's theme is just too good to pass up.

Strikers Charged is so good. The only flaws I can count against it are Mega Strikes breaking up the flow of the game and Crystal Canyon being a pain in the ass.
I'm still holding out hope for a new game where captain shots are more like the sidekick moves, flashy and powerful but not multiplied points.
Hammer Bro Best Bro

Not only that, he even fakes it at some point and all his team mates do the same move, it's no doubt that Nu-tendo killed Next Level Games after they made these and the spectacular and spectacularly even-more-racist Punch Out (Sandman transcends his "designated nigger" role and becomes an evil version of Mike Tyson, Bald Bull is even more of a dumb roach, Disco Kid is every seventies nigger stereotype in one)

Side step is baller but it's very ineffective, Daisy is top tier, anyone with speed is top tier

Fucking loved this game

Is it manageable to play this on a Xbox controller via dolphin since the game originally only supported wiimote and nunchuck?

Time for some webm action.

Might as well webm these reaction ones too.

WARIO DA BES!

WEEGEE!

BIRDO HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, PEACH

DAISY IS HOT STUFF

Wario you sex fiend please ejaculate inside me

WALUIGI IS WINNER

DONG SPEAKS WITH ACTION, NOT WORDS

Yes, I played it with a DS4. i just mapped the wagglan to the triggers. Works like a charm.

THE MAN OF MANY FACES

Next Level Games are the King of Devs

I am so sad this series is dead, I loved it.
Is there a possibility for a 3rd game?

MORE SASS THAN PEACH

used to be

Yes, only it's not mario.

what a shame

Man this was one of the few sports games I genuinely played the shit out of and wish they'd make a version of for the Wii U or NX.

oh my

It's called Football not Soccer jfyi.

>>>/brazil/

WELL IN AMERICA WE CALL IT SOCCER

Next Level Games needs to make their own Waluigi game.

Speaking of Next Level Games, Punch-Out for Wii is fucking incredible. Those animations are some of the best in the industry.

but Prime Hunters was dogshit user

they made dark moon though and that came out 4 years after punch out

Why was literally everyone and everything in that game so loveably done?

sometimes people have fun making games