Why are you even here?

Why are you even here?

force of habit. this place sux

I don't know anyplace better. I'm open to suggestions.

These reddit starter pack meme shit is good in theory but they're so out of touch fucking nerds they can't even get their stereotypes right. They're mixing at least three different types in that one image alone.

Because you can't censor speech here.

So that's why you proceed to act like monkeys?

You're free to move to any of the plentiful places moderated by sjws with sticks up their butts if you can't handle freedom.

That's nearly as uninspired as the one in the OP. Apply yourself.

lmao

Threads get deleted here and anchored a ton here. No meta threads allowed at all for some reason and Margaret threads are also not allowed, get deleted/anchored because the BO is so buttmad over her I don't even know why.

All eceleb shit should be banned

You're only interested if they fuck Jews, eh?

At least Rose was an 'actress' before she went insane.

Shitposting

All "'actress'es" are insane, degenerate scum. The only legitimate discussion that can take place regarding them is how to discredit their spreading filth or how to eliminate them once and for all.

Wew lad you're a fucking edgymeister

The left can't meme.

Really, for fuck's sake, be more funny.

Wow, case in point, this thread got anchored for some reason. Great free speech alright

At least get it right faggot.

Why can't the left meme, even when it comes to templates where all they have to do is fill in the blanks? Starter packs are supposed to have 4 items, hence the reason they're called "starter" packs. Not fucking 500.

It's offtopic.

I was staring at this image for a good 3 minutes in confusion trying to figure out what this is trying to convey.

Great joke