Germany evacuates 80k from Music Fest over "Terrorist Threat"

Welcome to Current Year+2. Don't we love it now? Everyone waiting for the next surprise?

It could end up being shit, btw, but putting it up in case it ends up being big and to evacuate 80k is a truckload of people so they must be reasonably sure something is happening….

"Over to 80,000 festivalgoers are being evacuated from Rock am Ring music festival held near Nuernburg, Germany, after police received information of a “concrete” terrorist threat, German media report."

rt.com/news/390668-rock-festival-terror-threat-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567496/Rock-Ring-festival-evacuated-terror-threat.html
archive.is/8RiOH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Site has some videos. Again, these threads always have about 10 useless niggers bitching about x or y. I'm not confirming anything good, as the Russian saying goes, "I sell it to you for what I pay for it."

But to move 80 k fucking people, I think the Jews must be fairly certain of something since even if 10 shekel a ticket= 800k shekels.

Wish these incompetent shit skins would manage to pull off an attack for once, holy fuck

I would think that if (((they))) knew something was about to happen, nobody would be evacuated. There must be casualties in order to enlist soldiers for Israel's wars.

Remember, this is just part and parcel of your new multicultural society

It must be natural selection of something. The places muzzies target are always the last places in the world I would ever be (pop concerts, music festivals…)

Keep going though muzzies. How many thousands of young germans are going to be thinking about their experience today and thinking about how this wouldn't happen if there were no over-melinated individuals in the Reich.

You think the fucking normalfags will stop and think for a second, being deprived of their circuses and everything?

wish me luck at burning man lads
im degenerate I know, if dubs ill get hit by a dirty bomb

You don't expect (((them))) to issue refunds, do you user?

It's only begun. But don't underestimate the normalfag and cuck moral system. The more they get blown up and murdered by subhumans, the more it seems to confirm the virtuousness of their worldview. Secular martyrs.

Jesus you are a piece of filth and don't belong here. Communist, hippies, filth, trannies, druggies, everything people here hate. Wish you luck? If the DOTR begins before then I'd be gunning for you personally…

Rumor of a bomb van there before the jews kick me out of RT comment section for having a merchant as my avatar…

and of course there stil are cucks and sluts denying their own destruction

How bafflingly racist :^)

DEATH IN JUNE UNDER A MENSTRUAL MOON

Now that the normalfags's circuses are being attacked, how about their bread now?

There was likely no threat, just more conditioning of Germans

the terrorist organization was undoubtedly a far right neo nazi group making threats you bunch of racists

(checked)

let it happen … a bombed festival filled with lefties is a good target. win win.

This was my favorite time of the election cycle…almost as good as when Trump won, as they tried to figure out if they could get their shekels back…recall that one harden who "was going to spent $2,5000 building himself a computer…instead, [I] decided to vest it in America's future!"

I wonder how that asshole feels now? I spent my shekels on my computer, and helped meme trump into the White house!

But guys, being worried about terrorism was something that you always had to do. Remember the Nazis, guys? You don't want to recognize and particular group lest you sound like NAZIS, right? Diversity is good. Diversity is strength. Don't be a NAZI, and be diverse.

the jews at Daily mail picked it up:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567496/Rock-Ring-festival-evacuated-terror-threat.html

archive.is/8RiOH

Though I'm surrounded by them every day, the sight of normalfags disgusts me.

They deserve to be blown up for this alone.

even if they can come back tomm, those fucking vendors who paid shekels for that space ain't going to be happy. Maybe they'll finally start getting the message. I really…people like to talk about how cruel Breivik was, maybe so. But the same exact types in Germany gathered around the Aid conference, essentially shut it down, and frightened Petry enough for her kids lives to resign.

Unless these people have the same fear put into them they try to put into others, they will never learn.

the AFD conference…

I can't decide if I love this reality or hate it.

yeah..you should probably be ovened just for having such a video saved friend…

I looked up the ticket prices out of curiosity. They started at €195 for the privilege of being surrounded by 80,000 degenerates and listening to crap music.

Are you retarded?

I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about or why.

the fuck are you on about?

195? Good fucking God. Think of all the excellent food and beer you could buy with that.

It's the typical drama queen, faggot "OAsis" song that degenerates of every stripe cling to like a security blanket.

WHAT PART OF OVENED DID YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH?

No, it's worse than Oasis..it's that girl and and the fat slob…it's terrible, one step above negro music.

Put some fucking effort into your posts, you're barely coherent

I still don't get what your point is.

FALSE ALARM, IT'S NOT A TERRORIST THREAT

JUST A SEXUAL EMERGENCY

fyi the Iraqi shitskin who had the sexual emergency moment with a ten years old boy in fall of 2015 already got out of prison recently

That was Austria though. The latest info I could find on that was the first conviction was overturned late in 2016 and he was due for another trial this year.

Muslims sure are retarded, they could've just blown up some train station or whatever and we'd just go back to the same old tired teddy bear #prayforX bullshit.

I'm not even mad anymore, at this point I can only laugh.

That faggot's face still fucking triggers me. In a dehumanize and face to bloodshed kind of way.

Ever noticed how ISIS always attacks civilians? The government/politicians don't seem to be on their radar at all. That is suspicious to me.

Some of us are not 100% autismus maximus and have friends, and you need to regulary do things togeteher to keep friends, festivals are one of the things normies do.

Remember that the real culprits here are jews and white traitors, including the invader coddling and enabling church.

Everything else is a symptom.

EUROPEAN LIFE IS SO MUCH NICER WITH MULTICULTURALISM

soft targets.

Politicians are surrounded by armed guards and live in gated communities.

This is just the new normal, goy

Burning man is a long, long way from normal, faggot. You get the rope.

I TOLD user NOT TO TAKE HIS PILLS AND HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!

That's because those same politicians are the ones smuggling them into the country.

Even ISIS is smart enough to not bite the hand that feeds them.

If dubs
NUKE THE CUBE

Gas yourself, moishe

wrong image. This cube

it is the Woodstock of our generation. i just wanna do acid and shrooms in the desert while cars drive around shooting flamethrowers, doesn't that sound fun user?

The way I look at it is, if you're a decent white European you should've abandoned ship by now and taken refuge in North America. There's no saving Western Europe and if they're trying to put up a fight they ain't doing a good enough fucking job because it's still being overrun.

It would be so much easier if they retreated and stopped delaying the inevitable so we could speed up the process of carpet bombing that continent.

is merkel a meme yet?

THANK YOU BASED CRANE.

I like your style user.

That's the larpiest thing I've ever read. You'll do fucking nothing, you worthless cunt. Your posts are barely coherent.

good

They are lefties!! Nothing else than happenings at this scale will wake up the lethargic masses in Germany. Grüße aus dem Rheinland.

Can't wait till isis bombs gathering of the juggalos

When the roman empire could no longer produce money and entertainment to keep the people placated it sure as hell changed fast. Normies didn't wake up, but at the same time those who were sick of not being allowed to act or were not acting out of their own benefit started to act in a very bloody way.

Normies are a very stupid creature that needs to be entertained.

Too bad the muslim heroes did not get a chance to clean the world of some degenerates.

Second pic looks like the perfect terrorist target and first pic demonstrates why nothing of value would be lost.

If indulging in degeneracy is those things then you don't need such friends.

Leftist hippie festival

I wish some muslim had actually killed a couple hundred of them

Every time I think about it I hope the women in those pictures have been raped and/or killed.

Rock am Ring is gay. Look at the lineup. It doesn't deserve the term Rock. Too bad nothing happened.

Are you mentally arrested?

new target command received
holy dub confirmed.
target set

(checked)
Someday we will break free of the chains which prevent us from morally making warfare on such a scale that the races of the world would bow before us if any non-whites had survived it, for they have earned our resolve.

We have the capability but do not use it.

First, we start with sterilizing all negroes and then simply enslave any who might be of use. Glorious Nippon offered the ZOG army 50,000 Female Nipponese army to "preserve the virtue of other Nipponese girls." Should have taken the offer.

Instead, they ended up with niggers raping their women, until one day they beat all 3 niggers with rocks and buried them deep in what was known as "The Cave of The Monkey." I'd show you the story (called "Okinawa Nights") but ZOG last year but Time archives behind a fucking paywall…

The Nips did it to the Chinks and Koreans and would have done it to our women had they been in a position to do so.

Europe is so fucking fucked, goddamn.
Everything's going to shit and nobody cares. The majority of mainland Europe are still left-wing "REFUGEES WELCOME" types.

Yea, europe is fucked. I feel like i'm living in a loony bin.

Honestly, I don't even think body counts matter to normalfags anymore, but I bet being inconvenienced and having their bread & circuses disrupted often enough will. Eventually we will be able to say "you know, all the degenerate music festivals you attend every year won't get cancelled or postponed if there weren't any shitskins in your country". It is sad that I genuinely think this would have a bigger impact on most people.