How Many Pols, Anons?

I love Holla Forums. It's become my home as of late. But why are there so many?

I'm worried that our vast hive mind is being splintered, potentially fracturing our power levels.

Is there not a way we can bring everyone together, a board where VPNs aren't banned and the mods aren't suspect at best?

Is this the reason for all the different boards? And should we not make an effort to combine all our content and skills into one unstoppable Holla Forums?

P.S. I might post this thread on the other boards mentioned so please don't accuse me of being a bot or w/e my dudes

DO NOT FRATERNIZE WITH THE ENEMY

OP IS A COCKMUNCHING TRAITOROUS FAGGOT

Charming.

datamining

h-hello fellow POLS, would you mind telling me were the SECRET P.O.L is? i need it for my bos-, i mean research

die

Lurk moar.

Old Holla Forums, fell apart during goymergate when moot gave up being a faggot for being a cuck
Main refuge after goymergate and the exodus, owned by Jim who is a serial liar and probably a Freemason. Also most likely fed hot wheels to pigs a year or two ago after some coital incident. Still the least shitty Chan
I think you mean (((/polk/))), failed exodus board funded by Jim after the """""hack"""" on April first.
Home of most red pilled Schizos. Died recently and the base rallied under a tranny to form meguca Holla Forums. Absolutely huge faggots the lot of them
You're right, we should centralize so that the entire network of Holla Forumspacks can be silenced in seconds.

There are other /pols/ you failed to mention. Go fuck around on google forever and maybe you'll find them goon kun. Good luck and fuck off forever please.

Don’t fucking help shills.

>implying the niggers at ED and may kek forgive me for even uttering this name knowyourmeme dont have the same level of information available on their faggy sites

Literally just asking a question, calm down faggot.

cool that's all I wanted to know thanks. I just wonder how much potential is spread thin. It's not shilling to recognise that a house divided is no house at all. A tor friendly board would not be useful for data mining either retards, how is this shilling?

Hah. Hahhha.

Keep your exit nodes to yourself FBI

Did I once ever ask that? No. Fuck off faggot

Top kek tbh, fuck off op.

You are in a honeypot right now, that just destroys your life for no particular reason.

Any proof of this? /polk/ looks pretty decent upon first glimpse. I prefer the more chaotic nature of this place, but I don't really have anything against them. They're just the book people, aren't they?

It has brought my life great joy and purpose. Faggot.

hi imkikefy

They are the ones that cry about muh books, and with some reason. If their blanket response wasn't
They'd be more tolerable. Remember their ad blitz right when they started? That had to have been a decent chunk of money to pay for.

Polk is more Literary minded, cool. See that's how you answer an honest question fucktards

They are "intellectual" lefties larping as alt-kikes and working on consensus cracking.

because decentralized communities are inherently unstable
the redeeming quality of imageboards specifically is the ability to persist despite such instability

globalist

freemason

stormfront may or may not be a limited hangout but the userbase is nice and informative

I was going to say something, but they ended up being sort of right, so I dunno what to say. the board is dead, it seems.

I don't even know, but at least there's a youtube MK thread there and it's not being talked about on any other Holla Forums

The only issue with /polk/ to me is that it looks like a semi-dead board.

user we are not splintering… except leftypol… they did splinter off to another board.look the way i look at it is like this. dragon ball z tier super saiyans on our team

4pol = vegeta
8pol = goku
polk =piccalo
endpol = krillian
pol.pl = bulma cuz tits

lefypol = cell

and sometimes pic related happens

There're here bitching about it.

And here's the fag from "muh compromised" thread.

You might have a point if there was some sort of enforced mutual exclusivity in visiting various websites. But there isn't. If I go to /polk/ it doesn't stop me from coming here, and if I come here it doesn't stop me from visiting .pl or nextchan or what have you. The vast majority of people I've talked to on the "alternatives" crosspost/lurk many places.

id like to see you prove it sherlock holmes. ill be waiting.

That is confirmation bias and circumstantial evidence if anything. It does not prove anything I asked be confirmed.

reddit faggotry detected.

fucken user is scared now.

there are a select few people who are extremely salty about the existence of that board and will curse it and label it with every single expletive and anti-redpill term imaginable. Any time the subject comes up on this board you have some very dedicated shitposters who do all they can to dissuade anyone from ever even bothering to look at it.
Bottom line, go there yourself and make your own decision. Not a difficult task. I might be your cup of tea, it might not. It's much slower than here, although there's considerably less shitposting and much larger, longer posts with genuine discussion. Don't take my word for it or anyone else's, just see it yourself and make your own decision.

If it's so great, go there. Stop shilling that bullshit here. Pretty simple.

You already confirmed it.

Many are just goons and shills trying to give off an impression of popularity regarding one Holla Forums or another (where popularity obviously just isn't there, like Endchan and pol.pl, seriously what the fuck is pol.pl I've never heard of it before). On the other hand, there are legit concerns about the environment existing in all Holla Forumss for different reasons, e.g. mods at 4/pol/ are just SJW kikes and the Google trackcha fucking sucks, 8/pol/ mods are prone to breakdowns and there are rumors of them being shitskins, /polk/tards admitting to getting paid and so on. Ultimately, it's down to what suits the individual, but I believe that Holla Forums stays united despite the boards we choose to be in. E.g. we fucking hate cuckchan but appreciate and spread their good work.

Sage because I wouldn't have to explain this if you weren't a newfag.

trips confirm datamining

oh user
im still waiting for your evidence…
not everyone here will take your word as law until you produce evidence.
show me these pictures in this other thread you claim im posting in.

First day on the job?

its up to the accuser to provide evidence. you know that dont know?

You realize I'm not giving you any matzo, right?

First, thanks for proving my point. Second, read the first post I made that explicitly tells the OP that going to one board does not exclude you from going to another. Holla Forums is not a Holla Forums replacement. /polk/ isn't either. Thirdly, I didn't shill it and the fact you claim I did tells me you're doing the shilling. user asked a question and I told him to go to the board and figure it out on his own, not to take anyone's word for it. If he doesn't like it he doesn't like it, it's not advocation for the board.
Thanks for being so obvious and proving everything I said was correct.

you might as well be a dirty libtard saying its russia at this point. a mod can check the post history and they would discover im not that person.

It's a general stop shilling for it here. EVERYONE ALREADY FUCKING KNOWS ABOUT THE PLACE. Keeping it up is pure D&C. If you cann't recognize that you're a fucking mong, if you do recognize it yet continue, you're a shill. Pretty straight forward.

im the shill… got it
you are the one who is spreading misinfo on this board about anons being someone they are not. you know who else lies for leverage. kikes.

You really do come off as an outsider trying too hard to fit in.

Fuck you and your gay shit nigger.

now its leftys.

don't know why that was greentexted

polite sage

Always has been you lefty kike.

Says the jew who argues precisely like one.

How fucking retarded are you that you can't understand what my response was? If user had asked about nextchan, and I answered him "go to nextchan and see for yourself, decide whether you like it," is that shilling for nextchan? No, it isn't, it's telling someone to MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION. You're are literally shilling by telling people something is bad and therefore they shouldn't go there, and are thereby being a kike attempting to control the information people see.

Stop being such a fucking kike.

How fucking retarded are you that you take a general statement as a directed statement to you, even after I told you it wasn't? Keep going fuckwad.

did you use your EMF reader to figure that?
holy shit youre retarded.

What does that even mean? I wasn't arguing with anyone in that post.

Addendum != contradiction.

but will you ever know my identity?

That was my mistake user I hit reply on the wrong post

Oh, a "general statement" that wasn't directed at me? Right. Maybe you want to check your own fucking post again here
That was directed at me. That wasn't a general statement and even if you intended it as one you never made that clear, and trying to claim it was now makes it look like you're in damage control mode.

The bottom line is you claimed I was shilling for something. Fact. And I wasn't. Also fact. So sure, you keep going, see what kind of weasely little arguments you'll try to make and keep digging your own grave here. Any lurkers in this thread can see who is being intellectually honest and who isn't.

Every time you post, yid.

This was intentional

Notice how we have made no progress since the splintering?

Yeah I dropped the sales pitch you formed in your "answer" to the other user you were trying to prop up.

But it will be so much better if we just go to /polk/ or maybe if we just bring their fuckery here!

goku is a retard, you have that backwards
in the sense that the nigge…I mean namek is useless, sure
HAHAHAHA
leftypol is Raditz

I went to cuckchan once, it was full of blacked threads, how can x compete threads, and based traps threads.

Cuckchan is degenerate, the mods are fags, and it needs to die.

GREAT IDEA, LETS MEET UP AT REDDIT, CYA THERE OP

OP here. Honestly, one of you answered it perfectly when you said the boards aren't mutually exclusive. I assumed a lot of anons on the boards had that attitude, thus my concern really. Not a big deal I guess.

Didn't mean to cause a shitstorm kek

Then you don't understand the strength of a stand alone complex. Holla Forums is powerful precisely because we are splintered. Our memes mutate and propagate by virtue of our fractured alliance such that they are able to seep down into the deepest cracks of the Wired. Where else will you find /k/omandos, /a/utists, fa/tg/uys, and /fit/izens under a common roof? By coming together as Holla Forumslacks while still segregating ourselves according to certain preferences, we create an online atmosphere that allows for the rapid dissemination of pertinent information while still preserving the circumstances necessary for individuals to thrive.

So don't worry too much about the Holla Forumss you are unfamiliar with. By the grace of God, you'll meander your way to the place you are needed.

this. OP sounds like that faggot sargon. he's always rambling on about kekistan and saying shit like "shadilay my dudes".

Lurk moar.

Silly JIDF. Did you actually think anyone would just blurt out the real Holla Forums bunker is? You're clever enough to know that it's none of the locations you just listed, but most of the people here don't know its true location.

Since your Elders will probably transfer you to the human relations council of an all-black city for failing this hard, I'll give you a hint. In most of the posts here which are by oldfags, there's a hidden message which leads the wise to the last red pill. And no, it's not Jewmatria.

There are only three Holla Forumss that I know of that are alive. 4/pol/ is a constant warzone so be prepared if you go there. 8/pol/ has a mostly good userbase but there are some capable shills that put a lot of effort into it and the mods are at least partially corrupt as is shown by their unreasonable bans. /polk/ is the best for serious learning and discussion and the board owner is known to be good because he controlled the trs leaks board back during the great jimpaction.

I didn't even know there was some duper secret pol. I just thought all the other boards grew up out of schisms.

I've only been coming here since Ebola Chan days tbh. Still a bit of a new fag

fuck off kike

It was posted twice; but if you're not a NEET home body accessing Holla Forums 24/7, then you will have missed it. Shame all these normalfags with jobs will never join us.

fuck off

8ch.pl (vichan.net) is a reasonable Holla Forums. Very clear rules and 2 BOs that can keep each other in check.

fpbp

kek

Look at /hwndu/. Pretty much all Holla Forums boards came together here and in the end it became cancer.

Keep them separate.