Why don't communists believe that genetic science applies to humans?

Why don't communists believe that genetic science applies to humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-iq-and-poverty/
rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/10/the-flynn-effect-race-and-iq/
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
debunkingdenialism.com/category/race-realism-and-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=his2nY2LXOQ&list=PLhzqSO983AmGPdfr8tqExX4GY1CHGr7bX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they do, they just don't think that everything alt-right individuals think is tied to genetics is actually tied to genetics.

Because we're destroying the white race and taking your toothbrush cumskin.

Why do alt-rightists have a meme tier understanding of genetics?

Why dont you understand how genetics fucking works?

You mean recognizing that different groups of individuals have different collections of traits? That's 'meme-tier"?

How does it work, communist scientist? Does it involve different populations possessing varying traits that they then pass on to their offspring?

Genetics differences are not a will never be thedetermining factor of a society

Stay mad

This is what genetic creationists actually believe.

Yes your understanding of genetics is meme tier.

I understand what you're trying to do here, but you can't just string words together and expect it to make sense.

Feel free to prove otherwise

Yes. Using genetics as a justification for the dehumanization of other human being based purely on such grounds, especially when those grounds are "they have more malathion in their skin, they must be inferior" then posting a graph about IQ scores say "muh genetics" means they dont know fuck all about genetics. And since ive had this argument probably a few hundred times at this point, just post the graphs and spout so more bullshit already so i can be done with the fucking retard thread.

It wouldnt make sense from him to post IQ graphics, as those have been proved to be irrelevant in the past

Do you think that fucking matter?

To be fair, it would describe his own position pretty well, as he believe genetics make up everything about people.

Really makes you think…..

Not so fast liberal

Looks like ur autism got triggered

It looks like in addition to not understanding genetics, leftists also can't read

If by malathion you mean melanin, then your understanding of our arguments is shit.

lol

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-iq-and-poverty/

memes 2bh

IQ couldnt be a white race conspiracy as jews and asianshqve higher IQ

But hey, lucky for us IQ s irrelevant and not a proper basis to manage society

examined in relation to per capita incomes in the late 1990s and to post World War Two rates of economic growth. It was found that national IQs are correlated at 0.757 with real GDP (Gross Domestic Product) per capita 1998 and 0.706 with per capita GNP (Gross National Product)
1998; and at 0.605 with the growth of per capita GDP 1950-90 and 0.643 with growth of per
capita GNP 1976-98. The results are interpreted in terms of a causal model in which population IQs are the major determinant of the wealth and poverty of nations in the contemporary world.

rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf

But I guess that doesn't count because muh exploiter class

So IQ is determined by external causes? After all you just proved a rich economy helps people score better on a test

N1x isnt banned anymore

you cant ban people for being retarded, that would eliminate most of the board.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/10/the-flynn-effect-race-and-iq/

Jesus Christ here we go again…
You know what i'll spare everyone the bother of posting anything more in this shit thread because i already know what is going to be posted
Typical Holla Forumsyp argument aka pseudoscience:
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

Typical Left/pol/ argument aka Jew science:
debunkingdenialism.com/category/race-realism-and-racism/

Everybody can go home.

where's the problem

The flynn effect is flawed indeed, mainly because the whole IQ test measuring intelligence is also flawed

wew

Assuming racial IQ gaps to be genetically determined, why does this mean I should want to live under a Nazi government? Am I supposed to want to sacrifice freedom, because this is what will actually happen, for the greater good of the white race or something?

Nazifags have a meme-tier and hypocritical understanding of science in general, genetics is just one aspect, for example:

Genotype =/= Phenotype

Nazifags are on par with creationists in terms of scientific literacy. Probably explains why the original nazi retards believed in stupid shit magic aryan fairies and world ice. Reminder Hitler himself rejected the theory of relativity because it was "jewish science" and that's why they couldn't develop nukes.

Being a nazi makes you retarded.

Really makes ya think…

What are you on about? Most unmixed Jews look weird as fuck

That's not to say I'd turn a qt Jew down if she had BIG KHAZAR MILKERS

wew

nobody cares what you do. I want the freedom to live in an all-white nation, which is currently being denied under our modern globalist state system

leftists actually believe this

And that's another thing, why do nazifags defer to black as the default "race" when they talk about their bullshit 1% rule?

For example, why do nazitards say
Instead of saying
Doesn't that seem kind of arbitrary? Nazis are retarded.

You didn't refute the jew =/= white hypocrisy. I'm waiting

top wew

I think it's even more unfortunate because not only do they have a meme tier understanding of Science, but they also have meme tier of history in general. Specifically the history of one particular continent which they think was just mud huts and savages with the exception of one empire that happened to be in a desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=his2nY2LXOQ&list=PLhzqSO983AmGPdfr8tqExX4GY1CHGr7bX

Holy shit

WOW racist!