PRESS BRIEFING #52 WITH SEAN "BRIEFING GONNA BE LATE CUZ I STAYED UP PLAYING TEKKEN" SPICER!

PRESS BRIEFING #52 WITH SEAN "BRIEFING GONNA BE LATE CUZ I STAYED UP PLAYING TEKKEN" SPICER!

Scheduled to start at 1:30PM, so get comfy, get your smug folders in hand, and let's talk about how Anna is the best Tekken girl.
Sorry boys, I was late waking up this morning.

official jewtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=czoe2M2Abec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/
sa-kuva.fi/neo?tem=webneofin#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope so. I'm a bit worried for Sean though, those circles around his eyes are growing.

Spicey should be fine, its the weekend soon. He will make the WH press cry about the "Paris accord pullout" and leave them with the weekend blues. It's the chicken tendie 1st weekend of June for him.

Or it'll be muh global climate change warming ?
High Energy nonetheless.

The poor polar bears.

Checked. Hoping the press chimps out about Mattis blocking trannies from joining the military, or the fact the travel ban is going to SCOTUS.

sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean sean

Mattis is just saving the taxpayers money and soldiers lives. You keep out the shit trash from thinking of joining and moral up by not letting trannys in or forceing the hidden faggots out.

Will she be Spicers main?

post tunes in honor of Spicer while we wait

Really been digging the Bloodborne OST lately.

Can't wait to hear the cuckpress whine about muh planet.

Pls not spicer.

In a better world the media would be asking who the best anime girl is, and the big controversy would be Spicer picking —Auska— because the cucks like —–Rei—–

That's only because he's
GROWING STRONGER

Reminds me of that thread yesterday where OP tried to justify Rei as best girl because of "ancient texts" that ended up being Hebrew texts.

Some faggots out there actually like Rei

forgot my smug

Hey anons, I've had a pretty shitty day so far. Just wanted you all to know that your bants cheer me up immensely. Thanks.

No I don't like it

It's an ancient meme, newfriend.
Our IDs are almost the same.

Daily reminder not even Pajeets like Rei.

There can be only one waifu for Spicer

Get your Taiwan ladyboys outta here.

Oh I know of it

When ever Spicer finishes playing his VN

About 25 mins per the OP.

Spicer is playing the Steins;gate VN

Yes you do want

Okay, how about this

Looks like someone hacked the mainframe guys

Muscle gook user is back.

posting superior waifu material. super saiyan gooks are not palatable

Checked.

Scott Pruitt EPA guys will also be on with Spicy today. Its going to be a fun one, the enviro press faggots are going to be salty.

What are you user…..Freiza?

No season 3

Anyway, buff, fit chick posting aside. How much salt is the Paris accord decision making? Anyone mine any relevant salt yet?

youtube.com/ watch?v=XCD4PDz4JNQ

You are now aware that Frieza molested Vegeta as a child.

More than enough for today

Today's butthurt should be golden.

>Sean, explain to us in detail how Trump reconciles Making America Great Again with not paying billions in extortion money to the unknown parties who say the world is going to be polluted to extinction?

(((Breaking News)))

They really wanted those carbon credits huh

Oh god I hate drumpf now!

Some fresh denial and salt

Look at the third panel, they actually found a nog high yellow enough to be capable of making the
face

Fucking hell, that really shows how (((science))) has become the religion of the left. There is no belief in science, only skepticism,

Just imagine how pissed they are at losing trillions of dollars after a single speech. How they lost so much direct control from one sentence from Trump.

More salt and weird ass shit

Less then 5 minutes for the salty weekend. Watch out for the sleepy, greasy and nappy kike!

gif related

time to get /comfy/

Post more salt, mine, mine mein ;)

that faggot probably doesn't even know where that comes from

Oh fuck we're about to address the Paris Accord again just to rub salt in the wound

Speaking of games, Diablo 3 censors the word Aryan from character names

A salt blizzard warning for the weekend.

Diablo 3

Disgusting.

why would the gooks at blizzard even care or is it a case of pozzed localization companies?

Jews

jews its always jews somewhere in the pipeline

WE'RE LIVE

LIVE!

WE'RE LIVE

GET COMFY LADS

MAKE A HOLE

Time for the Spice, lads.

So… Should be any minute now.

Finnish?

Maybe Trump should get Spicer a fashion consultant

comfy poo in the loo reporting in

Daily reminder you are completely crazy for believing there is any sort of bias in the media

Pic related: Youtube homepage

Those are regular shorts, he's just a big guy.

DID RUSSIA HACK THE PARIS ACCORD?

Hope Hicks a rare sighting! Is in the room today.

TIME FOR SPICE

You mean over weight and low t

CHECKED

Yes I have the archive all high-res pics some where

nice!
post them

SEAN, DID THE RUSSIANS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PRESIDENT REJECTING THE PARIS ACCORD

I'm not even a conservative. Why not spend the money somewhere else? The anti-whites will spend like it's going out of style and it's useless being the "better man" in this situation.

Here have the source
sa-kuva.fi/neo?tem=webneofin#

What money? We weren't getting shit from this deal. Now shut up and lurk more.

SEAN, WHY WON'T PRESIDENT TRUMP LET THE EURO CUCKS FUCK US OVER? DOES TRUMP WANT TO KILL US ALL? YES OR NO.

OY VEY GOYIM, YES OR NO ANSWERS ONLY. STOP TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH AND PUSH OUR BULL SHIT AGENDA, GOD FUCKNIG DAMN IT YOU SHABBOZ GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEK, HE CUT HER OFF

Pittsburgh not Paris is a good line, but it should be worn out for its overuse, not kept and taken out only sometimes.

u mad

Goddamn that was beautiful.

gay lisping faggot

Her stare was classic into the void. The bitch got stopped at one question.

I think Mr. Pruitt is going to bring the bantz

This fucking faggot journolist

This guy is such a faggot

I like this guy.

Cunt be mad….so mad.

Pruitt is a good speaker. He's almost as good as the Finance Leprechaun.

We need shops of Gundams but with Spicer, Mulvaney, and Pruitt.

Haha, look at April in the back, she didn't get a question yet.

Why are so many faggots in Journolism

This guys fucking awesome

OY VEY GOY, YOU'RE GOING TO TO ANSWER ONE OF OUR FUCKNIG TRAP QUESTIONS YOU FUCKING GO- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's calling them out so fucking hard.

Jesus, this Pruitt guy is about to gas these kikes and he's only been here for one briefing.

LOL…he is quoting the NYT. Classic BTFO!

colleges lowered the standard for journo degrees. It's what happens when obedience to the narrative is led over integrity.

I want the money spent, but in a way that benefits me.

BUT REEEEEEEE
REEE, SIR, REEEE
WE DON'T LIKE IT

Please call them out about how we used to claim the climate was getting colder.

I just missed the past 15 min, what happened?

MUH WARMING

Yea that's very true

You shouldn't a done that buddy boy.

THANK YOU MR ADMINISTRATOR

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT GOY, WHAT ABOUT MUH ALASKA AND USELESS FUCKNIG ICE?! IT'S MELTING AND IT'LL SLOWLY KILL US ALL NOW LET US GET YOU WITH A TRICK QUESTION, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAS THE PRESS

I don't get it, user.

THANK MR ADMIN!

"head in the sand……."
I would kicked the shit out that pussy.

They have a conservative up there who wants to cut the budget and be the "better man." Kind of silly.

Pruitt MISSILES INCOMING!

Haha, I want to see more of Trump's pick for these positions like Finance leprechaun and EPA climate Lord (anyone else have any better names for Pruitt).

JUST

Post clip goy

I'm not mp4anon.

kek

I think we need Slam man to shut these fuckers up

I just lost my shit at work. Holy fucking shit.

Fucking peasent

They have nothing they just want to have the last comment at this point

Kiss my ass I am heading to the airport. Last question was he ate at french restaurant last night to celebrate! HOLY FUCK THAT IS CLASSIC BANTS FROM EPA MAN!

Missing out user, it's comfy as hell.

WEW

Nice psy-op

I'm content.

kek

aw shit travel ban question

Hmmm first questions are alright

*Im ashamed of myself but Im good at it**

BASED BLACK GUY DUDES, IS HE /OURGUY?/ DUDE HE'S SO BASED WOW

fug

There are no based niggers you fucking fuck

muh global warming

These questions are ridiculous.

OY VEY MUH CLIMATE!!!!!!!!

MY GOD

user, are you fucking stupid?

See you when Clarke declares Antifa and BLM terrorist groups dumbass.

You fucking nigger, that was mocking aut-right bullshit and you know it.

Make me.

THANK YOU SEAN!

He's a useful nigger, not a necessary nigger.

Fuck Macron

seans sounding like hes getting real sick of this shit

No shit.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting you fucking jew, the same shit happened in cuckchan "wew're all just being ironic fellow goyim"

i have him filtered. is that musclegookanon? why is he responding to everything and why are you all responding???

i tried watching kemono friends…i didn't get it

Heil.

"Respectable conservatives" are silly. Even a potato knows this, user.

Its alright much like STALKER it's not for everyone

MUH PUTIN

kek, blew off the crackpot McCain question about Russia.

OH GOD MUH MAYORS
WE HAVE MAYORS!

Mayors? Fucking keks, APE is going insane.

You just know he wants to say "Mayors don't matter lol who the fuck cares what they say"

The chimp was barely able to string together ten words and make a coherent sentence.

we wuz noosed

Kek nooses were found at a nigger museum

States rights = respectable conservatism or libertardianism

muh tweets

States rights were a mistake

is what niggers call each other all the time

LET ME ASK THE SAME QUESTION FOR THE 20TH TIME

Where's the COVFEFE question?

>autistic mumbling continues
>muh nooses
(checked)
I wonder if the episodes when Sean brings friends is meant to ease the pressure off him. It clearly does.

Yes, climate change is a fucking hoax you retarded yids.

OH GOD HOW DARE TRUMP NOT CUCK ON THIS

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy.

>Kushner and bankers mentioned in the same sentence
Weeewww boy

DECIDER IN CHIEF

KOSHER MEMEING

fact: Spicer threads are psuedo-T_D threads.

Talk dirty to me sageman.

Gook-kun is back!