Tfw talk to my father today

I was really disappointed in my father today Holla Forums. Faggot is fully cucked to jews. I am not asking what to do, i am just terribly tired on jewish question.

nice blog post

The older generations have made their minds up, they've already impacted the world in whatever way their opinions led them to. It's highly unlikely you'll convince them of anything, and when it comes to family you really shouldn't want to either. Knowledge is a burden OP, if you truly love your family (cucks or otherwise), don't lay that burden on them. Let them live out their last days thinking that the world they envisioned was a better place than the one they gave you, and then die in peace with only mild confusion. Save your redpills for the youth.

I feel you OP. I had to talk my dad into watching TGSNT over a couple hours of arguing. As soon as I mentioned that there was no order to kill the jews by Hitler and the Havaara Agreement, he instantly went "but muh witnesses, muh furnaces!". He's steadily watching the documentary, but hasn't made it to the real truth about the holohoax yet. It remains to be seen how he'll rationalize the Leuchter Findings.

lol

Yeah because I want my dad to get fired from his job because he suddenly cant contain his fucking mouth about the jews.

This guy is right.

I disagree. Personally I would rather by informed than die in ignorance. At least then when you close your eyes for the last time, you can have a clear vision of the past instead of a butchered version invented by kikes.

be*

Most here would agree I'm sure, but there's no return on the time invested redpilling people who have already given the world their best energies. For that reason, and for some degree of mercy to those who were too ignorant in life to search deeper, I would not want to burden the old with the guilt of having failed. There's no net result from it but a legion of depressed oldies.

I feel you, my father just outright says that Israel is le based because it has survived his Arab enemy neighbors, as if it was an achievement or something. Then I tell him that the only reason they aren't dead is because the US has given them aid for so long. He then shuts up, but forgets and repeats the same thing again the next day.
How do I uncuck him, lads?

This
is fair enough. However, I wouldn't call the boomers (for lack of a better term here) ignorant. It's more that the knowledge base of people in general has increased massively due to the advances in communications and the internet in recent years. It's a far cry from the past when everything MSM said was absolute, because there was no other source.

Also, failure is not a burden. It is an opportunity to learn, and correct your mistake if possible. In the case of WWII, only the former is possible. And as I said, better to have a clear vision of history than a kiked up, imaginary one.

I'm pretty sure that there's a quote in Mein Kampf very similar to this

Yes, the one about Jews. However, he isn't a Jew. He is a boomer.

I feel for you op, but not because of your blog post. I feel for you because you have not checked 'em yet.

You poor, poor goy.

also, lurk moar before you poast, faggot.

No one cares if you father likes Jews, hates them, or keep his wife's corpse mummified in a bed and his sex with it as maggots crawl onto his cock.

Keep the useless personal bullshit to cuckchan.

No-one cares, fuck off

Sure. But you have to consider the idea of "power."

You have no force to exert your will if you have no power, which you do not have if you have no job.

Christian? They killed your father's savior and still insist they're above him in the eyes of God. If your Dad tries to counter with some cryptic shit about grafting hit him with
Ask your Dad if he's saying Jesus lied.

If he isn't Christian you can start with oral circumcision, babies getting herpes. Explain how kikes try to swindle God with eruvs. If your Dad likes TV shows like Andy Griffith then talk about the rural purge.

Better yet,

Potato, potato.

JUSTIN FROM CANADA EVERYBODY