ISIS THREATENS TO DESTROY FRANCE IN 7 DAYS………

ISIS THREATENS TO DESTROY FRANCE IN 7 DAYS………

It looks like multiculturalism is hitting france hard this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower
discord.gg/fj7HsAb
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-51199020-1-0-1-0-les-attentats-qui-vont-se-multiplier.htm
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-51199020-2-0-1-0-les-attentats-qui-vont-se-multiplier.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809260/Poster-girl-Kurdish-freedom-fighters-Kobane-captured-beheaded-ISIS.html
mobile.twitter.com/alainzannini/status/870268208695185408
archive.fo/8b9BW
ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html
discord.gg/c9DbaT
youtube.com/watch?v=UYfhMf4ULas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 nothing happens

its about time they kickstart the race war they so desperatly want.
But they will suffer greatly for it.

Jokes on them, there's no whites in Paris these days

or

Win/win if the threat is real tbh,

MURDER MONTH

Fuck. I was suppose to go into town to do some shooting at the range this week

Sounds like there'll be plenty shooting in town to go around.

Inshallah

Race war now?

ANONS QUICKLY
HAS FRANCE ALREADY SURRENDERED?

You mean Israel
He's a Rothschild this is part of their plan

what are their demands
what is this fucking "oppression", is it measurable, is it quantifiable, can you fucking calculate it, describe it, touch it, measure it??????????????????????????
man, might is right
i say it again
might is right
we (aryans of the world, formed by 10.000 years of ice age alpine climate) are no special snowflakes
we are no pretty princesses that the world owes something
we are not special, we are not untouchable
we have no rights we cant defend ourselves

the only reason we were ever better than the niggers, was because we were mightier than the niggers, and the arabs, and the chinks, and everyone else
might makes right
if white people wish ANYTHING, they must accumulate more might than who ever opposes them
that's all there is
might is right
and if there is anything unique or special about white race and white culture
then we have a duty to become mightier than our opponents

we must pursue peak efficiency
trough anti-degeneracy, fitness (physical and racial), science (that can be weaponized), and fascism
in order to achieve peak might

Two words: Emmanuel Macron.

ISIS obviously smells weakness and feels emboldened.

So what are those demands? I need a good laugh

And here I was thinking I wasn't going to expand my gun collection anymore…

They demand you take The Bog Pill.
Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs -In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities -Control france with an iron but fair fist -Own castles & banks globally -Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 -Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them -They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now -The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? -They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff -The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society -In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Fuck yea, ethnic cleansing.
My only worry is that the (((mann))) behind the scene will get away with it.

Ouais, faudrait peut-être que je m'y mette aussi lol on est pas sorti de l'auberge les gars

OH VEY

Get r-r-r-ready for the R-R-R-Ramadan Bombathon!!!!

Please do it, give us the excuse to finally break free.

Anyone who doesn't understand this is macron and the rothschilds false flagging his own country to go into syria is low IQ

CI LI SIOUNIS
Fuck kikes, fuck mudslimes, fuck Alain Soral and fuck you.

Reminder that Holla Forums is a board of peace.

All you had to do was seal your borders and expel the niggers.

Daily reminder:
ISIS = isreal

It's like pottery ISIS is still israel though

but then again i also never met a serb who couldnt work ak in my life either
even girls learn
think about it: enemy cant attack your civilians
if you dont have civilians
france should just give everyone an ak, problem solved
isnt switzerland pursuing a familiar policy?

giving guns to your citizens works only when your citizens are YOUR citizens and have a nationalist ethic, that is - they won't go around shooting their neighbours because they're too loud or something. Look at the USA, most gun crimes are from niggers. I could see this working for the Chech Republic, Poland, Hungary, but not France.

The French govt is a kike govt, they don't want people to have weapons.

Throw France in the bog.

why doe?
here's my solution to all the political problems in the world:

top lol, eh lads? seems to work everywhere where you have peace and quiet today
japs, israelis even, serbia and the rest of eastern europe……
all have the same traditional dress
and the language
and the ethnic traits
and the religion (turns out an important thing even if no one actually goes to the church)
and everything else

conclusion: melting pot immigration nations and multiculti unculture need their own civil wars (just like yugo, palestine-israeli, german protestants etc, if you are already mixed, you need to physically unmix)

“If you do nothing, you will see very soon that we will destroy the French State”

Sauce: dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower

Still can't find the actual document though.

Then the jews step in and fuck everything up, that's usually how it goes and you have to do it all over again.

b-but they elected the nice non-racist candidate?

They "elected" a jew that is less French than I am.

lol, just need to be poor
poor people cant afford pity
being poor means you gotta focus on survival and not on trivial things

think of welfare, xyz studies, oppression olympics, guilt complex, etc
cant find any of that shit here because everyone is too busy with keeping their head above the water

I have no pity for them, I'm just telling you how it works.

Order from chaos you dumb fucks. (((ISIS))) attacks France to further the police state or to finally draw us into WWIII. We will not wake up because of terrorist attacks as they are isolated, planned out attacks by the people who run the world. Designed entirely for maximum shock and fear so more policies and laws can be passed that make things worse. Only a proper collapse will wake the average man and woman up as the average mudslime and shitskin will riot without gibs, will kick in the white man's door and take his property.

Terror attacks are fabricated events that only further the Zionist agenda. As long as the bread and circuses still exist, we will not wake up.

How is France supposed to withdraw from France?

i think those mormon people over there have a potential on your side of the fence
think about it: what is the only population over there that isnt decreasing, and actually seems like a sustainable culture?
mormons seems to have stable families, and their only degeneracy seems to be anti-technology (stones and spears arent enough for competition these days, technology is a must)

in some 50 years i could see mormons transforming united states if they stop being tech illiterates, otherwise they arent all that different from flee bitten muslims

Mormons are trash and they will never change.

im ready

Good job electing Maricon, my froglegged brothers and sister! Surely his strong will and outside nature will help fight off the terrorists!

The French will surrender before anything happens.

Drones will be busy this weekend.
France has nukes, so they can glass Mecca if the shit gets too real for them.
I doubt they would. France is more likely to offer a letter of surrender, they are cucks.

When was the last time France wasn't controlled or cucks? My guess 1940-1944 Vichy before that idk

Dubs confirm. There will be a French woman's severed head on the top of the Eiffel tower by 2050.

Wasn't there a prophecy about France falling and then big shit happening?

But it's undeniably this.

Not this, though.

well i dont really know much about any of them, but all i know is this:
whole of southern parts will need to press 2 for inglesias, and may even declare unidos estados of their own
places like jew york and commiefornia are strongholds of degenerate leftism, which as we all know on this board can not sustain itself, and is about to fall to barbarians

only thing left are rural areas

charlemagne and "the hammer of muslims" charles martel, stopped the muslim invasion from the west, kickstarted reconquista

france has the most impressive military history in the world as well, it's just that lately people forgot all about it

They're jews but christians(with everything that this implies), they have all kinds of ties to all of the 3 letter agencies. Not good people overall.

Reminder they "de-nazified" France as badly as Germany after the warm so part of their pussification is at least due to that.

war

Im honestly fine with it. Fuck the EU. Let them all fucking be under fire. We need a life lesson shoved into everyone's faces. If we have to lose france, that was the start of the most prominent of hippie shit then im all for it. Fuck them. They should of woken up a long time ago after the first bombing.

Most still won't wake up in between. Even if France falls.

This guy is right.
People are just too comfy to do anything, there's a good chunk of us who's going to get rekt before the redpilled few can co full 1000 year reich.

The ones that do will be the start of a better france. Think of it like the Terminator. Most of the retards died while the ones worth a shit are still alive. I will say that if one country falls in the west it will start a domino effect of fear, which will lead to anger, which will lead to action.

Jokes on them, France has been dead for decades.

checked.

Wut are we looking at user?
sauce?

They elected the Vichy regime last month, called En Marche!

I'm fucking calling it Macron will blame this on LePen one way or the other. Just because archcucks dindu nuffin

It's going to be a false flag to justify a heavy french intervention in Syria which will result in it becoming french Iraq.
The jews are still mad we didn't join that war.

I HOPE THE SEMITES DO IT!
Only the French could make a song about cucking sound so beautiful. Though in the song they knew how to deal with it back then.

To be fair, chest beating and niggerish overconfidence are standard Muds behavior.

worst meme ever

Fine

My fucking sides.

This is likely happening now because Macron is in place post election rigging. Macron can now play his predetermined role in Israel's plans for the destruction of France.

Whatever Macron does, it's all going to play out like it had been rehearsed.

Did that nigger just say they sent a fucking telegram?

Why is no one else reporting it aside from dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower ???

Like there's a blackout? Or no one cares? Or it's not real?

Reverse picture search shows no other result.

What the fuck is happening guys?

I want Paris to look like Buckingham Palace at the end of V for Vendetta. As far as ISIS is concerned, it's God's will. Does God will it?

Nothing in Spanish news, maybe they're waiting for confirmation?

Funny how the more France bows down to them, the more aggressive they become towards the French. They merely sense weakness and push harder.

They really jumped the shark there, we can all smell their kosher stink

You know, i think if they actually struck at the tower, and damaged/destoryed it, that would actually finally push people over the edge.

But thats just speculation.

Can't blame them. Like an MMA fighter who has his opponent on his back with his arms to his sides: don't give him a chance to come out of his haze; jump on him and beat his head in until the bell rings and the ref tosses you off of him.

I don't mean to sound like a blackpill nihilist or anything, but these people defending Islam at this point are mentally ill, and few things are going to change that. These people will literally watch their children die and still justify it in some asinine way.
The only cure for this illness is death. Remember to protect and educate your own, because you can't trust anybody in this toxic society full of deceit, hatred, and degeneracy.

He's a fag for posting them as combat-worthy, however, there's nothing wrong with them learning self-defense.

Also please tell me there's a news story attached to that picture.

Serb user your women are too crazy and manly for me.

kinda rooting for ISIS on this one. Make those cucks pay.

Good thing they voted for Macron

They're short as well

t. dated a serb chick

I always thought it hilarious that people bought the "FRANCE SURRENDERED TO GERMANY IN WWII" propaganda. They willingly joined the axis. Then when the axis was losing, the resistance took over and it was all "WE WERE WITH THE ALLIES ALL ALONG HAHAHA RIGHT GUYS?"

France was with the axis, alongside Belgium, Austria, Romania and Finland. It's just that no one wanted to get raped and pillaged by the allies (like Germany did) once it became clear the war was lost.

Most importantly, nothing in French news. That's the weirdest part.

I so wish this wasn't true. But it is true. I don't have the picture but there's a great picture about "Lemmings" which basically depicts that lemmings (most people) will follow whoever gives them opiates (entertainment, "security", food). Only when those are off the table do Lemmings wake up, sadly. Sadly, because their awakening will be paid in blood and pain, when it could all have been avoided by a modicum of honesty and rationality.

Will someone please post the soldier girl singing and also the girls singing whilst they walk through the countryside.
I need some beautiful inspiration to draw upon.
We fight pure evil anons, I hope you understand.

Most importantly it took off after France refused to join the US in Iraq, because French intelligence denied the existence of WMDs, exposed the CIA plot from the start, and told the French president not to intervene. Who's laughing now?

To this day I still believe it was CIA propaganda to discredit France so Americans would support this pointless conflict motivated by money and not learn the truth.

Also, what happened to that free Palestine virtue signalling 'Muricans used to do?

If this were true, you'd think the French government would just release all the documents proving that the CIA is about to ransack their country through mudslimes.

The same thing that happened with "No more blood for oil" that 'Murican liberals used to do.

or

What are you talking about? If she's dead she will look even more like a corpse, so Macron will get turned on by that. And her being killed by another man is like an extreme form of cucking so he will like that.

France shall be ruled by real men from here on out

Hes talking about his mother, not his wife.

That's a jew. Real men? Pah don't make me guffaw user.

disgusting.

Here's what I found:

Picture was posted on jeuxvideo.com, pretty much the French equivalent of 4chan, and hosted on a related pic hosting website in the highest resolution: image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/22/1496333496-message-au-peuple-francais.jpg
It 404'd.
Thread seemingly deleted: jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-51199020-1-0-1-0-les-attentats-qui-vont-se-multiplier.htm

Posted on twitter: pbs.twimg.com/media/DBP-tbpXgAAnkLQ.jpg
And attached the rest.
By Nassim al-Talib (@ geopolitiquee): twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/870318435099717632 archive.is/FcO3W
Archives of pics

archive.is/p8Ay9
archive.is/4FUcz
archive.is/jzTqD
archive.is/9Tdf2
archive.is/2hQ6P

Only sources I could find.

Google image search is somehow very unreliable, like every element redirects to something else. Doubt it's fake, but could be some 🇫🇷 service 🇫🇷 trying to hide it so there's no panic effect.

And aside from the rifle which may lend it some credibility in France, the rest could be fake. Who knows. Weird no one is reporting on it.

God damn your list of firearms is so cucked. When you take your nation back and hang the traitors, make sure you enact a proper right to bear arms. Make sure the wording is not ambiguous so the liberals can't attack it in 100 years like they do in my nation.

Thought you may be interested in this server discord.gg/fj7HsAb read the #rules if you decide to give it a look

bump

buuuuump it

Yes! we must start networking in these times.

I will definitely join now. just need to download discord

This tbh

The elected Macron.

Good luck, Frenchies. I hope signalling against racism was worth it.

That ugly monkey is a gigantic faggot, just like the rest of them.

We need more active communities, will definitely check it out.

To add to that, archive org actually caught the early page1, and later page2, before it was deleted, though the post containing the actual picture wasn't caught.

web.archive.org/web/20170601181418/jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-51199020-1-0-1-0-les-attentats-qui-vont-se-multiplier.htm
web.archive.org/web/20170601182403/jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-51199020-2-0-1-0-les-attentats-qui-vont-se-multiplier.htm

Rearchived it because we're never too sure:

archive.is/cmddd
archive.is/3Ib3j

discord.gg/fj7HsAb

Any Pierre here to make a quick summary of the most important parts in addition to the news article?
I am sure they left some parts out.

Macron will surrender in 4.

sauce?
full text of the "demands"?

There isn't any. It's a prank by someone on video game forum.

Ask and ye shall receive.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809260/Poster-girl-Kurdish-freedom-fighters-Kobane-captured-beheaded-ISIS.html

Just read their demands, not the whole thing. They want that France stops selling weapons to Muslim countries, stops bombing ISIS, closes French bases in Muslim countries, liberates terrorirst supporters from French prisons, lets all Muslims in France move to the Islamic State etc.

Rest of the year is gonna be comfy as fuck for me. I'll be sitting back and eatin' popcorn and drinkin' whiskey, laughing at all the dead frenchies. I don't have any respect for the french people and never will have any respect for them. Have fun frenchies!

Good idea.

Meh, probably for the best as France as much as supports ISIS with its overseas actions.

I see no issue here.

Sure, pull out of the ME.

No can do but 4/5 seem OK if it means France could remove ALL Muslims from their nation.

Roughly

>you must

>you have 7 dadys to respond favorably
>or the last 5 years will be the last

I wish this happened in the UK instead for some reason. I guess it was only a matter of time though.

That's quite the stretch user. It was indeed posted on some video game related forum, but it has long been derailed and turned into essentially Holla Forums. They make bad jokes, but they also host some real stuff once in a while.

It's not the only source either. It was supposedly sent to plenty people, we'll see if it's confirmed or not. So far, about a day is past and nothing.

Yeah 18-25 is funny. The risitas memes always make me laugh.

I would fulfill that demand in a heartbeat.

kek

France is cucked. No one cares.

sure thing lol
just remember that women are awful at actual combat tho, lower lung capacity, lower bone density, lower muscle mass..
i dont think we ever actually used women to push the front lines
i've also seen them parading with the russian army, but they do the same thing i think, just cooking, sewing, etc

Ahh, not quite the same as leave FOR to live in the land claimed by the Islamic state.

Bad deal. No can do.

Whats with the kissing thing?

The flag of the Bourbon Restoration was just white, lmao. Basically the French Revolution fucked everyones shit up, and ever since there's been no really stable government for more than a century at a time, often less. The Bourbon Restoration was a monarchy that arose after Napoleon was defeated.

I'd be interested to hear more. Is this from Irlmaier or Vanga or something?

They'll follow through with it. As Dr. Scheuer says often, they are the only "leaders" of any wrld group who always match words with actions. I want to ask Dr. Scheuer what the role of Israel is, in his opinion, with ISIS to where they fucking literally apologize to the JEws for accidentally shelling their position.

They have to be working VERY directly for the Saudis and ZOG. VERY directly. What other muslim "Terrorist" organization since the Caliphate in the 18th century "apologizes" to jews?

The JEws were behind that too, as Churchill writes in his article "Zionism vs. Bolshevism."

You can buy pump actions in France? In Austria they are illegal. It's so fucking gay.

too long, com back when it's 7 hours

Dont listen to this idiot. He's one of those jaded anti mormon faggots that lives in Salt Lake Shitty, I almost guarantee it.

I do not have sympathy for the French body anymore, please do it, sandniggers. Perhaps this will be the straw that broke the camel's back.

SEVEN DAYS

France will surrender, but other European nations will wake up and save it.
A Semite's head will be on the top of that tower by 2050.

Look, whoever wrote that is asking french people to have another election, even though it finished less than a month ago. The next one is in 5 years, ok? There's not gonna be another one before that, unless maybe they can get avery frenchman into the streets with farming tools, asking for Macron's resignation. But, here's the deal: the frenchmen don't even know about this so-called ISIS demands, because it's not published anywhere except some UK rag? If ISIS had demands, they have ways to be heard and spread their message. It would have been known to everyone already.

(((ISIS)))

that fine if they are protecting the home front as a last resort and having babies like mad, but offensively in combat. Men can not birth children, fact.

France has won more wars than the US has ever fought.

Too late.

That's like shooting roadkill.

Getting quick jewed is a pretty bad thing. CAPTCHA confirmed red-pill

(You)
That's typically in line with ISIS requests. Yes they're that retarded.

Now that is the shady point: no one is reporting it. That's not too weird yet though, the French don't do anything by the book, they're unpredictable, and they have quite unusual but great ways to do things. Could be some reason behind it, like preventing large scale panic, or plain ignoring it because they know better.

Also French RT reported on it: /francais.rt.com/france/39155-ultimatum-adresse-elysee-daesh-menace-france-bain-sang

And a French writter who wrote extensively on isis has received it: mobile.twitter.com/alainzannini/status/870268208695185408

So I guess it's pretty authentic now.

The primary factor for Hitler invading France so quickly is because the Nazis walked over the cuck Belgians who can't defend themselves. Belgium is the real cuck pussies, they don't even reach the point of surrendering. They just roll over at the first sign of problems and cry about being neutral.

Having them around for morale is also a big deal. But agreed, front line is no place for female combatants.

Notradamus, Century VI:

The great King abandoned by the Physicians,
By fate not the Jew's art he remains alive,
He and his kindred pushed high in the realm,
Pardon given to the race which denies Christ.

The true flame will devour the lady
Who will want to put the Innocent Ones to the fire:
Before the assault the army is inflamed,
When in Seville a monster in beef will be seen.

The feigned union will be of short duration,
Some changed most reformed:
In the vessels people will be in suffering,
Then Rome will have a new Leopard.

When those of the arctic pole are united together,
Great terror and fear in the East:
Newly elected, the great trembling supported,
Rhodes, Byzantium stained with Barbarian blood.

Within the land of the great heavenly temple,
Nephew murdered at London through feigned peace:
The bark will then become schismatic,
Sham liberty will be proclaimed everywhere.

Coins depreciated by the spirit of the realm,
And people will be stirred up against their King:
New peace made, holy laws become worse,
Paris was never in so severe an array.

Mars and the scepter will be found conjoined
Under Cancer calamitous war:
Shortly afterwards a new King will be anointed,
One who for a long time will pacify the earth.

Through adverse Mars will the monarchy
Of the great fisherman be in ruinous trouble:
The young red black one will seize the hierarchy,
The traitors will act on a day of drizzle.

For four years the see will be held with some little good,
One libidinous in life will succeed to it:
Ravenna, Pisa and Verona will give support,
Longing to elevate the Papal cross.

Within the Isles of five rivers to one,
Through the expansion of the great Chyren Selin:
Through the drizzles in the air the fury of one,
Six escaped, hidden bundles of flax.

The great Celt will enter Rome,
Leading a throng of the exiled and banished:
The great Pastor will put to death every man
Who was united at the Alps for the cock.

No retaliation against the shitskins is gonna start until the bread and circuses are cut off. History shows unrest kicks off when there are food shortages. I just hope the muzzies are either retarded enough to intentionally or accidentally attack the means of food transport.

Burn. Them. All.

…….why 7 days advance notice? Is getting caught part of their plan?

OF COURSHE

archive.fo/8b9BW

Is that Joe Rogan?

Shame. These two sisters I know who both want muh dik, are going to France for a few weeks today.

They'll be raped and killed by Muhammad before you ever get the chance.

I hope they're beaten into comas by gypsies.

Macron begins to glow incredibly brightly, and unfolds into a 333m tall mecha battle-robot.
His hands target the muslims, beams of invisible energy leap from muslim to muslim, incinerating them in an instant.
In the few evening, tens of thousands are wiped from the earth.

In the days that follow, hundreds of thousands more follow.

One week later, almost to the hour, Francois Hollande similarly follows - unfolding into another iron monster of 333m in height.
He marches through the countryside towards Marseille and the other nests - irradicating all muslims in his path.

The third week sees Sarkozy glow and unfold, this time into an enormous 2 metre tall mecha battle-robot, dwarfing his original size.
He marches towards Belgium - annihilating any muslims he encounters.

Purge toll after 1 month is 3.8 million muslims.

They continue their sacred duty as more mechas unfold in the various capitals of Europe.
Within six months, there are 282 mechas striding towards the middle east - having utterly cleaned Europe of any and all infection.
Their work continues.

(((joe rogan))) new fag detected

We know what english fears the most: the frenchs.
Always ridicule what you fear the most.

Well - this would be solved in an instant.

Problem solved.
In fact, two problems solved.

Weird that they would tell France to stop selling weapons - as France/America and the rest of the NWO have been giving weapons freely to ISIS for years now.

Is this the final redpill?

Joe Rogan is in actuality the ISIS leader?

Typical retarded ignorant american that believes everything his television tells him.

"HUR DUR FRENCH ARE COWARDS
THEY DIDN'T HELP US IN EYE-RAQ
WITH US OR AGAINST US
BUSH IS MY HERO, HUR DUR"

Played like a fucking fiddle. Idiot.

The globalist kikes are having erections over this no doubt.

Second picture doesn't make sense.
An arab pulling off the mask to show he's an arab.

this is definitely a kike ploy, and it is in direct response to macrons attempt to emasculate king kike trump in brussels (made trump look like a lil biiiitch)

Or

Reported. Spam on 4chan.

just fucking nuke the middle east already

Fuck off yid.

OY VAY!

They'll be a bloodshed before the French people decide to push back the goatfuckers. Deus Vult.

One day very soon, ISIS will forget the call of their masters and so too will jews and politicians begin perish in these attacks.

When this inevitability manifests, you can bet that the kikes will be the first to advocate the Day of the Rope for these muzzies.

He is a black belt in jew jitsu

Reported. Spam on 4chan.

What are their demands?

Don't listen to the faggot shills, he's not being sincere. Granted some of my fellow burgers on here are little more than cuckservatives, but it's more likely that mongoloid is just trying to rile people up.

Get In The Oven Hebe

Better carpet for prayers. And bacon.

that discord is full of pussies rich kids

Carpet bomb them with bacon? Can-do!

Join us: fj7HsAb

Reported. Spam on 4chan.

What's the difference?

ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html

gg/fj7HsAb

don't join that discord they are faggots that will not do shit for europeans they only talk shit….

join this discord
discord.gg/c9DbaT

Oi how do I use those Discord codes? Downloaded the app a whole ago but still can't get the grasp of it

How will they stop global warming
if their country is literally on fire?

lol dumb sand niggers are on track to win by procreation alone, but they're going to prematurely blow their loads and get Reconquista'd before that happens.
or maybe i underestimate french cuckoldry

pan-europeans

*brazilian jew jitsu

jew jitsu not good enough against strong white man
youtube.com/watch?v=UYfhMf4ULas
This is why the jews want to effiminate all white men.

Most likely he'll talk tough and stare angrily at the camera but do nothing. This is all he is designed for really.

Top kek. Maybe they'll light up some more green lights since we all know virtue signalling > actual logical effort to cut back on energy consumption.

But user, less people means less carbon emissions…

The Ultimate Green Energy Plan.

The US has never fought a war so

The Germans?

Notice how the fucks don't dare blow up the tower or the Louvre? If the kikes mess with the French that way it will be another plague of frogs descending from heaven only no magic moshe to help them.

I predicted that they would delay future attacks till after the election because of Le Pen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

Kill yourself Levi.

Who the fuck are you kidding, they've beheaded a priest and shot up a concert, killed a cartoonist and everyone is back to normal already.

Shill harder, faggot.

They don't care about other people. French are completely selfish pricks. Fuck with their art and bets are off.

Way to go, you fucking retarded sand niggers, you just helped save western civilization.

Eat shit Moshe.

Zero effort.

Underrated post

Shoo shoo filthy jew

Zero effort.

Begone yid.

The general stance of governments is dont submit to terrorism. However in your case better just do what they say France.

Wave that White Flag high and proud!

2/10

So long as our first target are the handlers, aka Mossad and Rothschild Dynasties.

You know what you have to do.

That first picture isn't Garrison. That style is defiantly one of Carlos Latuffs comics.

No shit.

ISISRAEL
Thanks for the entertainment, Shlomo

Are you for real nigger?

???? What's the angle here?
Is this supposed to be some sort of curveball to later claim Moroccron has nothing to do with the spooky ebil terrorists unlike the NASTY RIGHT WING NAZI LEPEN?

A poor plot to fool and calm down stupid conservative "rightwingers" to believe Maccaroni is taking a stance against and fighting ebil ISIS and defending france, while for the "leftwingers" he still is on the side of the "good muslims" and only against terrorists. You know, the typical plot of "#NotAllMuslims" muppet show.

Explain. For a group called Generation Identity I though they would be more ethnically organized than pan-euro.

That's waaaaayyyy too clean to be a snackbar.

Proper exotic accentuation on the words (even in upper-case, which is largely considered as optional in French due to old typing-machines not having them) no lexical error, no grammatical error, complex vocabulary. There are more mistakes in college papers and newspapers that there are in this.

So either it's a leftist college professor that converted or some highly learned Imam that wrote this.
Not the regular middle-school drop out that are the typical snackbaring material.

Content is the usual:
"blabla, you leaders are lying, you started it, the Caliphate is good and great ,you can't win, remove french military from every "Muslim country" (including Austria, Spain and the whole of Africa I suppose, since France only has one base that qualifies as such in the middle east in the UAE, if you can call a runway shared by the UK and US and a couple hundreds of POGs a base), or else.

Looks like ((they)) really want that war in the middle east.

Be vigilant and don't get caught up in emotions. ISIS has always been controlled opposition used to focus on the wrong things while we accept solutions that will become our doom.

We're not playing checkers here. It's the king we need to go after, not the pawns.

The kings can't use the pawns if the pawns are all dead. Plus the amount of people being redpilled on race will always lead to the JQ being exposed.

Fuck.

p…p..please post more user-kun

Absolutely heretical

note, these are cherry picked
serbia is like brazil lite, over half of the people i see around me do not look fully white
t. serb

dont get me wrong, i love my country, i think our culture is still standing strong
but economically, politically, and most importantly genetically… serbia is simply not the solution

i'll post a few pics more, after i gotta go

The year the telegram was invented.
t. muslim historian, 2050

Please elaborate

i thought most people knew that (many, not all) serbs look Mediterranean. that's not "not white", that's just the natural progression. obviously it's not a country full of viking-looking people.

the only article i can find on this is from a tabloid news site
pretty sure this is a hoax

why

Didn't France used to say that they'll respond to any terrorist attack with nuclear weapons? After all those terrorist attacks nothing. What a bunch of lying pussies.

France should respond by saying it will destroy Israel in 7 hours.

This is true. Congress has only formally declared war five times.

However, French has 17 different words for surrender.

lmao

Inbred semite retards.

France has 1500 years of history upon which to rely. Maybe you're forgetting that the world didn't begin with the American revolution.

Yeah, no.

Cheers mate.

This tbh.

Nationalist false flag?
Also them saying "please deport all muslims into the desert hellhole they came from" sounds like a great idea.

This is actually a good thing. The reason people haven't turned against their government is that the neoliberals and their media conglomerates have lulled them to sleep with every attack. Most attacks happen infrequently and months or even years apart from it.

If France were to have weekly terrorist attacks with heavy casualties there would be no chance to sleep. There's no way the sheep will escape from the reality of their country turning into a warzone. It will be brutal but it will be the only way to wake the people up.

My only hope is that ISIS don't pussy out.

Not long now and Israel goes bye bye
Every western government knows what Bibi is up to
ISIS and gonna do shit, probably gonna get jihaded by real wahabbis soon anyway

this
archive everything

Remember those mass attacks last year? I think France is just unbearable cucked and will go the way like in 'The Camp of the Saints' momokuri desu senpai .

Burger here. Time to save my money and join the crusade.

What happened to the "Face of a dying nation"-channel on youtube? I wanted to check out that video that your clip is from, but the channel is deleted.
Is there a new one?

Still no mainstream reports.

Whether it's real or fake, it would seem the French want to avoid spreading it and giving isis more attention than it deserves.
A rather reliable writter claims to have received it, though it could be just be him trying to boost the sales of his brand new book: twitter.com/marcedouardnabe

Either way something is up, this silence is unusual.

Implying France isn't already destroyed.

When falling, the longer the silence, the bigger the crash.
Brace for impact anons.

Our death is their demand

ISIS is gonna win. France wants to make war on Pennsylvania coal miners.

So does ISIS want rightwing groups to take over on the theory that they will not be (((interventionist)))?

Interesting.
Your dubs suggest so…

Can we finally fucking do this please?

as of the 1st? or as of before then? maybe 2 days before? lets see.. semites rarely do anything significant on a calendar day that doesnt have symbolic significance… lets seeeeeeee…

6 day war started on june 5th. USS Liberty attack: June 8th

Eh Im not finding any dates that are significant to sand niggers all that much.

turk detected :D

You know Serbs that the highest median stature, right?

You could use the tower as a tesla coil?!

June 7th is the day the Crusaders arrived in Jerusalem

Have you read this thread at all user? For this to stop you need to work your way from the top down.

((France surrendered))) is fake news.

WW3 BABY
IT'S ALMOST HERE

Name of the song ? Ty

I hope the French police listen to ISIS, they should stop obeying their government. And start removing kebab.

All you need is a crate of Mosin Nagants right off the train and a Russian friend or a friends of a Russian to get you a pallet of spam cans.
Buds and I went in on a crate and pallet of ammo at the gun club - very economical and educational.

user, I…

Only if they're rifled barrel.
If they're smoothbore you need a class B authorization (same as for pistol and carbine).

So yeah in France it's legal to buy SLUG shotguns but not PELLETS shotgun…
Let it sink in.

thread repair bump

Even Frenchmen can work out the fact that putting buckshot cartridges in a rifled shotgun works just as well.

I'm calling it. ISIS is hurling empty threats

Only tourists.

my girlfriend is french, shes conservative, she hates macron and refugees, shes blond and blue eyed and looks more aryan than most germans, and shes from britanny and has some of the last gaulish blood in france.

ill rape you to death to prep myself for her you fucking queer, france is more ancient and more important in europes history than whatever exilus nation or slavic shithole u come from

All that'll happen is a car bomb or two at most. ISIS doesn't even remotely have the means to "end France" – it's just going to be used as a pretext to increase surveillance and perhaps push more hate speech laws and similar bullshit.
ISIS and Macron both serve the same masters – even if it does damage Macron, you can be sure the gains (((they))) make will heavily outweight the damages. After all, Macron is but a fully replaceable stooge. The fact ISIS presented a demand that is impossible to meet only supports this. (((They))) want a terror wave in France.

Two days left. I wonder what Trumpian gem Le Pen would have tweeted back. Macron is probably asking Kahn in London for tips on getting people to accept the end of democracy, Christianity, free speech, etc and embrace a simpler life of squalor and domination by religious leaders.