Question

Question.

Do you ever question why many of your views are identical to that of big business and banking?

Which views are you referring to?

That's why we want to abolish not only banking but currency too right?

u wot m8

Must be really cool living in your world Holla Forums.

Someone bring a leftcom here to explain capital growth.

well gee I had no clue

fags

I wonder if right wingers ever consider this

By giving them everything they ever wanted?

Look I like communism and everything but ultimately destroying the white race is more important

This from the cuck whose "God-Emperor" is literally the embodiment of everything wrong with the capitalist class

They want a noose around their neck?

Of course. Why else would they sell it to us?

Well i know most of them are suicidal and and we want them dead but thats about where the similarities end.

…my views are specifically centred around the abolition of interest and private property, the two pillars on which banking and big business stand.

They dont, because they're either part of the banking cartels, are shill accounts, or are mentally retarded Christians who have fallen for the idea of Jewish benevolence

Modern 'leftists' are all pathetic cowards who lick the boots of neo-liberals because they're scared of 'facism'.

Most of them want cheap 3rd world labor to destroy the middle class.

Post boobs

Aside from satisfying my own ego, I dont see many similarities

Dosn't exist, its called the working class. Just because they are paid slightly more does not make them 'middle class'. That's just propaganda used to destroy and sense of solidarity between working people.

No, they don't want artificial restrictions one who can and cannot go from place to place based on their nationality/country of origin.

If you want better wages, how about you take over industries and produce things for ourselves instead of blaming the darkies for lower wages and lost jobs.

This desu

I think racism is worse than murder tbh.

Who is the bad guy in this situation? The dirt poor migrant worker who is looking to put food on his table? Or the porky who will actively harm his country and its people because he wants higher profits and two yachts instead of one?