Merchant General

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

Other urls found in this thread:

cclusterchan.tk
cclusterchan.ml
cclusterchan.ga
cclusterchan.gq
cclusterchan.cf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why must Israel keep these blatantly racist policies!? This isn't 1950 anymore!

Israel must take it's fair-share of immigrants. Without it, they will not survive!

Why are we getting so many shit tier slide threads right now?

We need to help Israel learn how to be multicultural. If they were part of the EU, they would be threatened to take their fair share of Immigrants.

I mean, these people are treating the minorities in their country so badly! Israel must take their fair share!

Most anons don't get this but I do

The nose knows.

You people will never blend in here.

Clearly, you don't know this sites' history. You're attempting to control the narrative, but you won't win. We are a lost cause. (You) should probably just pack up and head back to redtits.

Anyone else experiencing stalled uploads recently on here?

So because the jews in the US are wrecking our economy it's hurting the huge amount of money the American government throws at their tribesmen in Israel?

That's literally all that pic could mean.

No, it implies that 'growth' is necessary for the survival of a people(s). If you read any story from 'sources', then you see this line is added every single time.

cclusterchan.tk

cclusterchan.ml

cclusterchan.ga

cclusterchan.gq

cclusterchan.cf

…

Stop being such a racist Chaim. You know damn well Israel needs these Africans imported into their homogeneous society for it to flourish.

weak

Personal favorite.

Well thanks for the funny pics schlomo

*shlomo

Don't worry, you'll come around…