Kathy Griffin to shoot off her other foot

archive.is/2a62t

Well I'm sure this won't backfire :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/870480348005748737
archive.is/ZukSn
vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-b
archive.is/dROPa
archive.is/har9t
archive.is/yoBZe
apnews.com/ce498be6d6ca4688ab9e59b020a27d86/More-Griffin-shows-canceled,-Franken-dis-invites-comedian
vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html
archive.is/Zm0FB
gun.deals/
wikiarms.com/
ammoseek.com/
outdoorlimited.com/
sgammo.com/
jgsales.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FoNvRZ0AZ9M
archive.fo/umPea
tmz.com/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-concert-canceled-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/ABC/status/870480348005748737

archive.is/ZukSn

Surely she wont double down on stupid right kek

This will be great. And the Trump family can bring up the Jeopordy (Can't spell for shit) faggot who bullied his son, or the other faggot linked in the original thread who I believed wished for a version with Melania and Barron.

This bitch is just a distraction. A lot of the left instantly turned on her instead of defending their own which makes me super suspicious. The cunt is irrelevant either way.

"I'm the victim of a hate campaign"

God this stupid bitch is just making it too easy.

Where's that picture of the bitch heaving shit with a shovel over the wall/internet and people tossing more back and her screaming MISOGYNY!

I don't suppose there's a braindead liberal version by now?

I hope this bitch chokes for making the little prince cry

The left turned on her because it even disgusted normalfags. The left turned on her because it backfired.

The left, perverting morality for their own ends. "You cant tease/make fun of/demean anyone, ever!!!! But its ok to do it to anyone who's a nazi!!!! Who is a nazi? Anyone not on the left!"

It's not really a good look for the left tbh.

God damn, these people have too much time on their hands. Aren't they sick of publicity? Don't they just want to chill at home and enjoy their wealth in secret?

The kike cries out as it sues the POTUS.

(checked)
(checked)
Lisa Bloom, more like Lisa Boom there goes her career

Remember that one tree house of horror episode of the simpsons?

JUST DON'T LOOK

The only joke better than the circumstances of Griffin's career suicide is probably going to be her dying in obscurity somewhere in a nursing home.

(((Bloom))) to tell the goyim they're costing her client Shekels.

I doubt she's nervous as she's probably more popular with leftards now and this is just a way to milk her 15minutes. Either way, we will never forget and will holocaust her and all other hollywood trash.

Pottery.

Holy fuck she's asking for Trump to counter-sue. He most likely will if anything at all goes through, and he will be able to claim actual damages.
Fucking kek, she's going to lose every last shekel. This is great.

vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-b
archive.is/dROPa
Friendly reminder

Goddamnit, shit like this needs its felony charge pressed. Even DEPICTING the president's death is a fucking crime in this country. Bitch needs to be buried in a hole with concrete and lead.

Theres been several commies coming out talking about killing Trump and Snoop had a video where he got shot I thought?

Like I said. The left abandoning Kathy is super suspicious.

Is Lisa Bloom short for Lisa Bloomberg? I feel like it is for some reason

Yes. Bloom is another one of those dirty "Americanized" kike names.

Is Kathy Griffin a jew? I thought for sure that she was but I looked her ancestry up and it says she's Irish.

Just look at her elongated face.

I think this may be the first time in history I've been happy some nigger punched someone.

Yeah, her traits don't scream Jew. She looks like an Irish woman tainted by the mind virus. Always a shame to loose one of my own.

t. Potatonigger

Eternal grabber of pussies.

Many on the left like Al Franken never even tried distancing themselves from her. They would just say it was a bad joke, but that you shouldn't be holding it against her.

They don't seem to get that they went too far to the left and want to act like they're bullied for being criticized.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

This behavior pattern is similiar to any given assblasted autistic retard.

If everything else fails cry "Bully!"

Leftist mindset

Move over Barbra a new effect is taking your throne.

See for a lib being tol "NO" and getting called out is bullying.

But hey let her double down on stupid, all she needed to do is spolgize and keep quite for a few months, nope cant stop the atention whoring, fucking junkies.

Left is always turning on their own, especially when their shit backfires and there is a scapegoat needed, dont even want to know wahts going on within their circles, Night of the long knifes every night.

you ever see a toddler steal a toy from another kid and start crying when the parent hands it back?
this is what it reminds me of

I love how fat twinkie's "bodyguard" bails on her ass as soon as Tyshawn starts going rocky.

If the kid thought it was real at 11, it suggests to me that he's "special."

I don't think he thought it was "real" like the lugenpresse is saying.

The media will embellish everything to grab readers, they dont give a shit who it hurts. Even if its their allies they will fuck them over for a few more subscriptions.

Trump never said his son thought it was real, he just said Barron was having a hard time.
I don't know why everybody thinks Barron thought it was real.

This will work to their advantage though. Trump and the family never told a lie, and the media makes kathy look more like a cunt.

that was a bitchslap. notice the knifehand he uses before he strikes the redheaded sow a second time.

as far as who was doing the hardcore slapping, they were brought here as tools in the first place.

This timeline is fucking infuriating to live in

as long as people like my mother still support her because she wants to kill Donald J. Trump shes still gonna keep going
and believe me there are more people like my mother out there
help me

This timeline is ours.

I'm craving chicken tendies now user.

His dad has merely adopted internet shitposting. He was born into it, molded by it.

Just how can someone be this retarded?
Someone put her out already, she seems to be too retarded to even do anything in her life.

It's so weird that she would do that. When I make a mistake (which is rarely, because I'm super cute and super cool) I apologize and act like an adult. Her lawyer-ing up is probably ANOTHER bad move. I've read her twitter page with her satan spawn commenting that she didn't take it far enough. WTF, world? W T F.

I'm sorry your mommy is like that. But you made it! You're not blind.

The jewess cries "I'M BEING BULLIED!" as she bullies you.

Lol, Trump and co tweeted a couple of times.

She's literally making this worse for herself by bringing legal action against the Trump family he's forcing the Donald's hand. He had the option to give her an executive pardon to keep the SS from arresting her for graphic threats against the president…

But if he's going to be involved in a lawsuit for defamation… he going to protect his fam.

t. law student

Nah, just a garden variety Irish shabbos goy.

Social justice warriors always double down.

She is a beautiful young woman, and I would be honoured to continously lap at her clean, moist mound for several hours a day.

Reported for bestiality

I would say choose one, but they are all wrong.

so the definition of a crybully

What, are you a virgin or something? Talk about low standards.

She's like 60 now, I bet she was pretty hot in her 20s. She's a very pale redhead and she likes to stay in shape.

But now…… errr…. nope.

This bullying cannot go unpunished.

shouldn't the press conference have happened already, was it canceled?

The article says the press conference is today, and currently it's only 6AM in California (where the lawyer Lisa Bloom is based in). So I'm guessing it just hasn't happened yet.

it won't
barron has powers beyond our comprehension

he will smite her in a way we will never see coming

these people really are children

It's bullshit, but Trump himself knows damn well how bad it makes the optics for Kathy so he's pushing it anyway. Take a hint.

>STOP BULLYING ME
Oh you're gonna get bullied, nerd.

Yeah niggers don't share us whitey's moral rule to not hit women.

What's the story behind this?

nvm, I was assuming it was New York time

Lefties eating each other makes you suspicious? How new are you?

I love Wendy's so much

who's watching this?

You're afraid of winning.

Laws like this reveal some understanding of meme magic. They know that mere depictions are powerful.

jesus christ

Zuc in a wig.

JUSTIN FROM CANADA

So what's her angle here?

I shall defend this board from your "based" corporate shills, onto my own death, kikes.

Professional victim….the new liberal way (learned from the jews).

At first it was jews who were raised with "muh holocaust shekels - victim for life", but now liberals have learned from this (saw this a lot when GG went live….literally Woo was on the chans acting friendly, yet trolling and when "it" got owned "it" ran to the press and screamed victim).
Liberals are basically political jews and nothing else.

Lmao

We broke her
kek, can she try any harder to be a victim? Surprised she didn't pull out, "now I know what it's like to be black"

mfw glam metal men were better looking at that time.

I'm going to her show in Napa, CA on June 17th to protest. Any ideas for what to do/say when I see her? I'll record and post for keks, of course.

stand up and shout, "you're a white male!"

Heckle the shit out of her.

IF her show is still on.. in her press conference today she said "I didn't want to hurt Barron, or anyone for that matter.." Yet, she wants Trumps head cut off…say something about dat. call her a gay faggot, too.

yell at her that "Really???" isnt a punchline when she overuses it like she always does

I hope you didn't pay for this. Because if you give your enemy money, you don't win.

Bring a replica of her head covered in blood, charge the stage, and yell Allah Ackbar!

so what's the general reaction to their press conference? The media seems to have switched its tone about her with quite a few now defending her.

I'd never even heard of this fuckwit entertainer before this incident. But it is nice to see another tard crushed.

archive.is/har9t

I'll be sure to add the "fucking" modifier.

That was a given.

It is. I was watching the local news and this particular venue stated they were "standing with her" or whatever. So, they're on the shit list along with Kathy. This place has it coming.

No way I'm paying. I checked the ticket prices. $115. She's gotta be kidding. I plan on staking the place out. I'm going to try to confront her outside the venue if possible.

This was actually an idea I had as well, minus the rushing the stage.

What the fuck did he do? I just keep seeing posts of her crying that he fucked her up without actually saying what was done to her?

Seriously, if I had as much money as she has, I could live extremely comfortably for the rest of my life and not have to work. Instead, I'm supposed to feel sorry for her because she's a celebrity.

She's deliberately conflating the autonomous Internet H8 Machine that actually supports Trump with the Administration itself. I mean, nobody in real life actually would support Trump of their own volition, right?

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous. Yet she feels compelled to tell us she's going to be living in a hovel because of mean old Drumpf.

archive.is/yoBZe

Ah yes she's a poor victim now. Amazing how one insane tranny can get so much attention. It's as if there's nothing more important happening in the US right now. kek.

HAHASDGHASDGHASDGH donald trump's a bully i've performed in WARZONES, i've dealt with white male dominated fields!

they tryin to ruin my life forever, i'm nervous i know him

this fuckin cunt i swear day of the rope when

they're not laughing anymore

lel

This shit is hilarious. They're trying to go full Zoe Quinn with Kathy but I don't think this overwraught kvetching is going to work too well in CY+2.

shlomo sheklestein is also on the case these bad goyim terrorists are hate speeching my client

also notice the purple tie

actually kathycuntstein is wearing purple too

Why don't these leftists ever seek legal representation from latina/x/o and African American communities, only Jewish? :^)

So we're bullying those poor jihadis when they murder "innocent" mudslimes, right?

Daily reminder griffin is literally in bed with a hard left ex cianigger who specialized in these type of ops

There is another person of interest in this whole thing many anons have missed. Her lawyer Lisa Bloom. Should ring some bells as a man hating Trump hating opportunist. A lot of the language Kathy was using is straight from Bloom.

Thanks doc.

Does she have a Patreon yet?

Good catch user, I had forgotten all about that.

Ex-CIA is never really ex.

she was molested by her older brother…so she's an honorary jew

they're just using barron for emotional appeal. i'd be embarrassed tbh
(phew)

Speak for yourself, I find her breakdown hilarious.

you saying he's our Gohan?

Checked.

This is sinister.

What was 'Donald Trump aged 13' doing at a '"sex party" hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein'?

And yet people are still going to claim she's in the right.

dumb slut needs to put on a burka to go to the grocery store now

about time progs started having real consequence hours

"It's ok when we do it" has been the left's motto from the beginning.

Being slandered, that's what. Epstein got kicked the fuck out of maralargo for leering at a young girl in front of Trump, and when Trump went to Epstein for his real estate affairs, he ate with the kitchen staff and not the pedokike.

Russian collusion is real

Top kek did she cut her hair already too

What a self-hating cunt, what were her father and grandfather then? Always traitors before enemies.

How long til an hero?

Seems legit.

He's mocking the poor wording of the article's headline, mate.

GROW UP YOU DISGUSTING WHORE.

What the fuck is it with feminists and that pig screaming shit.

did you see the DM headline lads? This cunt is fucking mental….

Also, "torrent of abuse?" She has no clue. I don't think this place even bothered looking up for vidya games for her. Did cuck get anything decent going? There were not photoshops here that I saw, no doxxing, etc….

It's funny how the half jew acts more jewish than his full jew coshow runner.

spoiler that shit

excellent

100% Irish

Obviously she's a crypto.

All I can see is this

the truly important takeaway from all this is mischa barton has a sex tape! someone get on it

Any comedian who backs down and apologizes for a joke or routine has failed in their career. Everybody has something in their mind which offends them. If she was truly committed to a joke she should have doubled down and posed with the entire presidential cabinet heads. The freedom to mock the government is an American tradition. Political cartoons have been doing just that for centuries. At the very least she should have tweeted back
Ungrateful cunt got just what she wanted, media attention and it wasn't the praise she expected from living in her d list liberal entertainment bubble.
BOO FUCKING HOO

We need a Trump/Kathy version of this now.

The Irish as Jews meme has been around since before Holla Forums even existed.

Good job posting what I had literally just read before making my post.

Never link that disgusting, autistic whore of a person on here again.

HO is a worthless, lying piece of shit. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it came out that he was a kike.

she's not a comedian and that video wasn't a joke. she still failed pretty hard at her job though.

Could this be another case of the meme magic?

She's the most jewey looking "Irish" broad I have ever seen. This requires further investigation.

t. American potatoenigger

Yes she is jewish, look at her younger pictures. Fugly crypto jew beast has had some work done.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2062383/Kathy-Griffin-unrecognisable-unearthed-yearbook-pictures.html

Wew lad

Richard D James?

I got twelve secs in. When that bitch opened up with "She's one of the funniest humans alive" I tapped out

The tears were primo

Well if Wikipedia says it then it must be 100% true.

Shit can't find the last frame.

Wow its like she is on an entirely new level of retard.

Guess this cunt needs the shillary treatment.
Pants of shit, eh?

Well said

open handed hits, good job nigger some self restraing

this is bait

There's no way anybody can play the victim card this hard through retardation alone. She's definitely just stirring controversy for a publicity stunt. Hopefully it backfires hard.

?

I love how she keeps referring to her "career". Essentially nobody before this stunt even knew who this useless bitch was, and this is the most attention she's ever got. She thinks going full SJW victim is going to prolong the attention. What it's going to do is destroy the few scraps of a life she managed to scratch out in the face of her complete professional failure. This pathetic pile of shit won't even be able to go to the store after this.

How soon do you think it will be before she starts claiming Trump grabbed her in the pussy? I'm surprised Gloria Allred hasn't popped up yet.

This sort of behavior is fucking cancer, and I'm eagerly waiting for this to continue to explode in her face. Most celebrities already toe the line of insanity with their hyper-inflated notions of self importance, but shit like this is a cosmic sin. There is absolutely no justification for this woman's hackneyed opinions and melodramas to be broadcasted to so many minds. It's a type of mental pollution. I cannot profess to comprehend the limitless nature of the universe, but I do know there is balance, and this will surely bring about self-destruction.

guess barron is retarded after all if he believed kathy griffin killed his pops

I was wondering which would break first: her spirit, or her body…

Well, those pics are certainly further evidence that you can NEVER trust a kike. I wonder if she's fumbling with a knife behind him in the first picture.

Trump never said he thought it was real, just that it bothered the shit out of him, which makes sense. If someone, especially someone who looks like a used up jew, was holding a bloodied mock head of a family member, I'd be bothered too.

Not retarded. Autistic.

Besmirching the name of our future galactic Emperor? You should be cast into the sun.

Nowhere has it been said that baron thought it was real, just that he was "distressed". You have to keep in mind he's still a fucking kid mate, only 11 years old.

How would you have felt at that age had you seen a picture of your father's decapitated head on TV?

Barron's Jihad will cleanse this planet.

The spice merchants blood must flow.

This. If I was that age I'd be pretty disturbed that some random cunt was holding a decapitated effigy of my father. It's genuinely fascinating how normalfags have internalized "TRUMPISDEVIL" so much that they think this sort of crass behavior is justified.
Of course most of our memes are incredibly tasteless and crass, but I don't put them on my facebook and beg for approval.

my bad, so sorry

I will say that at the very least, this has woken him up to these kind of people. Even more so, with liberals being callous as fuck about his reaction too. If he doesn't have any hatred for these people yet, he probably does now.

Bay Area fag here, didn't know she would be here
I'm game

YOU'RE FUCKING A BUNCH OF OLD WHITE MALES! :^)

Also how the fuck is this even real.

How is there anything she can blame on anyone. Fuck this country

I read yesterday that there is some nigger who wants his HS to change it's name, because he felt "more than unsafe" to enter a building named after a slave owner. This is a mass mental illness parade, and for some reason, we memed it out of tumblr obscurity, right into the colleges and now into the streets. If we keep it up, we might even get a 2020 challenger to Trump who will call him a "FUCKING WHITE MALE SHITLORD" during the debates.

Is she from the Reba show?

I wouldn't laugh nor would I even chuckle. I would transcend to a plane of existence where bliss merges with smug. Were I to pray and hope for anything to be meme'd. It would be this.

If she was memed holding up the head of an Islamic despot leader which the sub-par IQ followers thought was real, then she'd understandably be able to claim victimization.

Nooooo. That's a show about an old country singer. I doubt Kathy Griffin has ever been given a show, only thing I can think of is the CNN news years countdown (which no one watches).

griffin's lawyer, lisa bloom, is gloria's daughter.

isn't that wonderful, continuing a fine legacy of scummery

Every. Fucking. Time.

Dykes aren't women.

Confirmed. Praise Kek.

From GotNews

Pure coincidence.

The nose knows!!!

Uh, Old White Male is my father, I'm Ebul Notsee White Male, thanks.

if it's other people's fault, then what was she apologizing for?
Tranny looking cunt

hey, look, a kike animal

Is there any difference between the Persian/North Indid nose and the Jewish nose?

Her nose has a fucking nose.

literally

I want to shoot everyone one of these people.

I'd still fuck her.

Go back to Jpost, Chaim.

When you are the son of the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, everything you do is not only monitored but restricted. This kid never had the chance to seek out 4chan or other ways to desensitize himself to gore.

but user, that would be illegal!

or he is totally connected in and knows exactly what to say to adults to trigger them.

Dress up as an imam, record yourself the whole time you're doing this btw, and say how you loved her art on how she decapitated Trump. Wink very obviously when you do this. Then when she's uncomfortable and she's about to thank you, you say just kidding you're a terrible person and walk away.

Hi Barron

She's lucky this isn't medieval times or Baron would be eating his morning cheerios out of her skull.

While I agree, the whole bio on her does not.
https:// g.co/kgs/tnQaYJ

:^)

Just wear a shirt and hat covered in pics of her crying or those ugly high school and wet hair pics.

She used to be on a show called News Radio. That and the new years thing is the only shit I know her from.

Bloody fuck. Well there you go.

This was the thing that made me laugh out loud. This is actually why comic books and various other forms of fiction shy away from naming and depicting a president or show bad shit happening to them. There are a few stories of artists and writers getting visits from the Secret Service.

(checked)

Hell ye boye Harmful opinions is real gud

Ugh. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a crying redhead that didn't leave me with an erection.

Found the mischling.

Found the mischling.

Wait.

Holy shit.

THIS IS WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE ANONS

There are also plenty of anecdotes about ssfags doing their due diligence, seeing there's no real threat, and getting on about their business elsewhere. I'm sure they don't enjoy chasing shit leads just for being left with their dicks in their hands. They aren't the sub-IQ LAPD and LA Sheriff Department.

CUNT
SOMEONE SHOULD KILL HER, THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

Made this for you user.

This is typical kike diversion from Seth Rich and the DNC fraud suit. It's also why (((they))) are conveniently concurrently making death threats.

This whole episode is so bizarre and over the top I can easily believe that.

Alex Jones is the king of smug

>apnews.com/ce498be6d6ca4688ab9e59b020a27d86/More-Griffin-shows-canceled,-Franken-dis-invites-comedian

Doesn't she know how this works? If you act like a whingy bitch, that's blood in the water. People online see they cause a reaction in you and will fuck with you all the more

The best thing she should have done after the photo shoot was just shut the fuck up and disappear for a few days until people get bored over no reaction and choose another target. Is it really that hard?

I swear to God, I had better not hear some liberal dipshit tell me that "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences" ever again after this shit.

THIS IS WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE

Hard to imagine Barron acting like that. I know he's a kid, but he's taller than 95% of the adult men in Mexico.

His dad's the president and he saw that picture while watching the news.

It probably even said "BREAKING NEWS!" then cut straight to the picture. That would startle anyone.

Where did this "muh ebil old white men!" meme start? It was either kikes or niggers. They're the only ones who say it. Even when you're reading comments on the internet, half the time you find out somewhere that the person saying it is some in-disguise kike either saying it from a position of anonymity, or under the guise of white face.

don't worry help is on the way

This is a version of Watchmen where everything but the Rorschach arc was cut.

Trump breaking lefties down with semi courteous tweets now. I love it

LEAVE AFX OUT OF THIS NIGGER

Did you just assume xir gender, shitlord?
When niggers fight trannies, everybody wins.
Say what you will about the negro, but they don't tolerate being punked (especially by some fat tranny stronk womyn).

vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Fuck this cunt. "You shouldn't silence a comic."??? Ask Andrew Dice Clay about what happened to his career when fucking feminists had a problem with him. I know Clay is a jew but at least he spoke the truth about racial differences and women, before feminists cut his balls off.

savaged

barron and 99.9999% of the rest of the world

God damn what an insufferable whore. I hope a nigger rapes and kills her. Slowly. I bet her adopted son is a fucking mud or a nigger. Unless that small nose is deceptive and she's actually a kike. Then that money is reserved solely for their own.

I hope this keeps up. "The Right" needs its own segment of eternally triggered people to keep the balance so we're not constantly ceding ground.

Wait, that was from December?

Wait, so she said she Wanted to attack Barron, and now is totally back tracking on it?

Wait, wait wait. So did she do this whole thing, with the specific intention of mentally attacking Barron Trump?

She was scheming and ploting, and realized that she could make Barron cry by creating this gruesome image when she knew that Barron was away from Grandpa, knowing that the image would get on the news and would likely frighten the boy?

Oh my god, that's fucking evil!

(doesn't matter if it's true, if your image is legit, this is a totally valid angle)

that might even be illegal

They wanted a civil war, but they're getting an uncivil one.

He's Trump's son, not grandson.

kek, being shit on by super yid Sen. Al Franken even though she's been a faithful leftist tool. That's rough.

Nope. That never gets old user.

More like Giant Nose of the Senate

I bet they get tons of letters and emails threatening their lives and his family probably had a sit down talk with him going over some of the dangers. Then he sees this Dee Snider impersonator holding up a bloody Don head, it would be spooky.

I bet she has a deviant art account filled with Kathy the Edgehog pics. Sick fuck going after a kid.

What would you do, as a ten year old (now 11) knowing that there is someone out there that wants to destroy you?

Nice work user. (((She))) is distraught her harassment tactics have been turned against her. It is truly comedy to hear them remember the first amendment after wrecking the careers of so many right leaning individuals in the past for voicing wrongthink.
checked.

That is piss poor legal representation….piss poor

archive.is/Zm0FB
WAR OF THE GRANS
Jeanine Pirro curb stomps ISIS sympathiser.

You're free to say what you want but you're not free from the consequences. Isn't that what leftists say?

What is this retard smoking?

This might clear it all up.

>vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html
archive.is/Zm0FB

You know what pisses me off? Off the top of my head I can't think of a single white woman who holds opinions similar to this woman, let alone further Right. She's pretty much a true centrist. All white women seem to be socially far Left. It's fucking disgusting. It's amazing how comfort can completely destroy a people.

Alex Jones damn near jumped on this one.

Nice work, Alex.

One of the reasons white men are going for Asian women. Asian women have values similar to women of the 1960's, and, because Asian men have values that are similar to the 1940's.

We take learn from their tactics and flip them around. The left wanted a war, they got a war.

Hopefully? It backfired. HARD.
To anti-trump for even CNN.. FIRED.
To loony left for Al Frankin.
All her gigs have canceled on her even ones that are months away.

She will never work in public again. Her hiring a lawyer will only make it 100x worse. The lawyer will keep making public statements and re-sparking the backlash. Like a lolcow but irl.
Best move would to have been to just delete the video and go off the grid for a few months. No statement. No nothing.

If she was funnier she could get away with it, but that press conference was a disaster. She's such a hack. If she was George Carlin funny, the left would back her up.

Most white women virtue-signal on the outside, but every one I know is secretly pretty centrist if not right-leaning. They talk about muh feminism and starving brown kids, but when you talk to them it takes all of five minutes to get them agreeing with you on white nationalism.

typical commie/kike tactic of doubling down

–Pirro (2015)

You have to remember how old he is, and the fact that he's living in NY and doesn't see his father everyday.

I'm triggered by the fact that she keeps repeating that she is a "comedian" and that she has "shows" that people go to.

This is clearly not the case, but her insistence is almost neurotic.

You make the comfiest videos, fam.

Kek. The entire thing was partly her act, and partly her plugging her act. I expected her to end it with "I'll be at Caroline's on the 17th".

I don't have a gun… And I live in the mountains. I want a gun.

strelo/k/ here. what ind of gun do you want?

That only applies to straight white males

Since my early days gaming I've always had a fetish for the M1 Garand, but that's clearly not a practical weapon. Not for home, and especially not personal defense. I haven't looked into guns and I don't really know much about them. I prefer rifles to handguns, and I figured if I got a gun it would be a high powered rifle that I could use for hunting, because when you live in a homogeneously white community, crime is an afterthought, so I'm not too concerned with defense. I haven't gotten into an argument, let alone a life-or-death situation in as long as I can remember.

FTFY

something 7,62Ă—51 - 308. works for deer hunting, and people at a distance

AR15 will basically do you good for what you're looking for, maybe not so much for big game unless you're really close up to them, like within 50-75 meters?

But, it's good for self defense, the ammo is relatively cheap, it's pretty retard proof in terms of maintenance, it's pretty reliable, and there's shitloads of after market shit you can slap on that bitch.

garands are fun as hell, but their prices are drasticly overinflated because of turbofaggots bulk buying CMP guns (which is illegal.) honestly you could hunt with an SKS if you really wanted to, but those are kinda overpriced too.

on to more realistric options, the ruger american is the best you can do for a budget boltgun (the previous go-to for budget boltguns was savage arms, but they and springfeld dont support the 2nd amendment so they are persona non grata). it comes in 308, which is a big scary caliber and probably what you think you want, but 243, while not as scary looking, will kill a deer just as dead, and wont kick quite as hard.

whatever gun you decide to get, DO NOT WALK IN TO A STORE AND BUY WITHOUT COMPARING PRICES ONLINE. you can buy guns from anywhere in the us and have it transferred to your local gun store, and itll run you about 50$ (25 for shipping and a 25$ "transfer fee,")
online resources
gun.deals/
wikiarms.com/
ammoseek.com/
outdoorlimited.com/
sgammo.com/
jgsales.com/

i cant fill you in on every nuance there is, so the best advice i can give you is to just start lurking/posting on /k/.

Feminists will never understand how bad women like this hurt their cause, white men don't bully her because they are white men, it's because she is awful person that makes horrible jokes

you can get an AR chambered in pretty much any cartridge you want these days all the way from 5.56 NATO to .50 beowulf

I ain't even mad this time.

That is true, if you wanted the platform, but wanted that 762 real NATO, you can. The only reason why I like the 556 is because, it's relatively cheap but can still kill a nigger dead in one shot, and will kill basically any game if you place the shot right. That's true for all weapons though, a .22 LR can take down a mule deer if you do your part.

But what people really cream their jeans over is stoppin powah. Personally I think that shot placement is more important that stoppin powah.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

user, a shitposting fast food waifu is not shilling.

Her anti-white comments are disgusting.

They learn nothing. Trump was elected thanks to retards like her and Aidskrillex, but the first thing they do when they fuck up is still cry and call everyone a fucking white male.

the only two that I can think of off the top of my head.

Yeah she can go fuck herself, she was there just for the shekels.

She hangs out with people like Maher. There was a time when it seemed like those people weren't just sociopaths and that they might be up for a give and take with people they disagree with, but I think the past few years have shown they never had any intention of even listening to people they disagree with. They just have a deep seated hatred for americans and white people, if not humanity itself. The way Ann Coulter still hangs out with them after all the things that have transpired doesn't say a lot about her at all.

seriously shlomo we've seen it enough, get something new

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Schlomo around here is you buddy. Why else would you want to promote a nigger loving subverter? Well to promote the dissolution of this more nationalist, while not perfect, movement. That's why.

You're too obvious, though I like the new shilling technique of calling those trying to rid of your dumb jew ideas as the Jews. Really putting your talent of projection to use huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=FoNvRZ0AZ9M

It's weird how much you guys are defending a coalburning shekel grubber.

archive.fo/umPea

It really boggles my mind, if you aren't a shill. If you are a shill, then it makes perfect sense.

sweet Jesus Christ you do not fit in in the slightest, but at least you tried

Yeah, probably because Jew shills like yourself have fucked up Holla Forums so much since the first exodus.

Yeah, back when we actually called out nigger lovers and called out JIDF.

this is a Kathy Griffin thread, not an Ann Coulter thread. you're either a shill derailing, or an autist derailing. kindly fuck off.

That's fair, I got off topic.

I'm sure your wife's lover appreciates your effort.

Man the JIDF really mobilized, with all these >(1)s coming in

A white woman standing beside a nigger for a picture does not make her a coalburner. Are you mentally slow? Niggers go around to parties trying to get pictures with white women all the time so they can post them on social media and claim they fucked them, or give the impression. You're either a nigger, you've got the same mentality as a nigger, you're a shill, or you're a cuck. To instantly think a white woman is fucking niggers because she, at an event she's attending, too a picture with some guy for the cameras, is disgusting. You should sit and ponder the reasoning for why that's where your mind instantly goes. Maybe too much interracial porn.

She's mad that Trump is not radical/right wing ENOUGH.. How is that a bad thing? She supported him in the election and has been disappointed by his backpedaling and moderating.

An extra shekel for the cuck.

lel that's even another redhead bitch. "Suddenly Susan" with Brooke Shields was her shitty show.

fucking heebs, man

Got her confused this this (((Irish))) degenerate.

Didn't think this deserved a thread - here's Bill Maher calling himself a house nigger. Niggers are now raging about racist whites, too dumb to understand kikes aren't white.

Just get a good AR in 5.56/.223. Easy to get and affordable.Parts and info everywhere. Ammo easy to get.

Save the historic stuff and meme calibers for playing around with later on if you get more in to the gun hobby.

don't look

Why didn't I listen?

Bill Maher is the top trending thing now on my twitter feed now…

We should pour fuel on this.

perfect opportunity for D&C. these people will eat each other.

Black twitter is all fired up. Use jewish looking sock puppet accounts to explain to blacks in a very condescending way how jews are allowed to say nigger.

Trump did a good job fear mongering and appealing to the emotional sense of women. When I say socially I'm talking about their acceptance of and defense of diversity, "equality," social spending etc. White women are some of the biggest supporters of these things. That includes Trump voting white women, most of whom were older white women, not young. The "cuckservative" angle is basically where the white female "conservative" stops. That is "we're all American, muh equality, muh all bleed red, blah, blah." We here on Holla Forums aren't an example of the typical Trump voter. Why most voted for Trump, and why Holla Forums supported Trump are completely different. We think stop all non-white immigration. Deport non-whites. Stop funding their high birthrates by taxing whites into oblivion. So on and so forth. The average Trump voter was more so about "we're not against immigration, just come legally! We'll take every brown third worlder on the planet, just come legally!" Then insert virtue signaling about "muh downtrodden minorities" and whatnot, and "the democrats are the real racists." I've never seen a white woman stray from this. Well, I have, but in my 27 years less than a dozen times, and less than half of those times was because she was a White Nationalist. Most often it's just anger-based hatred against niggers, and in the most stereotypical sense. Absolutely nothing about supporting whites specifically and preserving our people. Go talk to a white female Trump voter and ask her what she thinks about immigration, illegals, race mixing etc. and see how far "Left" she is. I'm not talking Left of us, but Left of the traditional center. Most are, that's the truth. Then again, traditional center is based on male social views, and women shouldn't have a right to influence politics…

The Jewish white face disguise, the key to all of their success. Had they been born just a bit too brown to blend in 100 years ago they'd be relegated to the third world.

How much scarier would Alien: Covenant have been if this popped out of crew's backs?

Let's take this and jump on her side. Agree and amplify right?
Take it and turn it into a campaign that should protect comedians and free speech.
#FreeKramer anyone?

Trump is center-left, though.

Let's burn the whole house down.

no

do you have a smuggy for this, or a concise copypasta I can use against people posting it? I can't seem to boil down arguments against this when I see even my own family members using this shit meme, and it boils my blood.

Wasn't there some spic comedian, during the election season, who did the exact same thing? He had a cartoon of himself standing atop a pile of bones or something and holding Trump's severed head. Nobody batted an eye at the time. I can't remember who it was, but someone here must know what I'm talking about.

Not really sure what you want it to say, but have some oc anyway.

It was George Lopez, I don't have the pic on hand though

George Lopez and the character holding Trump's head was El Chapo so yes, Lopez basically glorified a known criminal and drug lord but got away with it because he was just that irrelevant. He did get salty as fuck when the same was done to his picture.

I think that the cartoon part might be the key here.

Cancel that, guys… looks like it ain't gonna happen.

Napa theater was the last hold out, but they finally caved to pressure.

tmz.com/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-concert-canceled-trump/

You could get them to argue that it was because he was a man, then imply it's easier to be a mexican in today's society than a woman.

You really oughta rethink what you just said there, chum.

Looks like an old leather couch I used to own. Nasty.

Pic two, Lisa have shekelgasm.

sick

Hey bud, fuck off, don't you have work to do calling out Skeptic® clones on youtube or something? You know Shoe's not gonna fuck you no matter how much you hwite knight, right?

Have some OC

Jews always look like naked mole rats when unclothed. Its so fucking gross.

It was niggers on the surface, but as always, kikes beneath the waves. Read about the Black Panthers and other violent black separatist movements. I'm not going to deny that the War on Drugs played a major role in the dissolution of the black family, but this sick culture that denies personal responsibility and blames everything on working class whites is the real reason black families are worse off today, on average, than they were sixty years ago.

And where does that movement stem from? The same place BLM and radical feminism come from. The same place communism comes from. The same place post-modernism in art and post-modernism in philosophy come from. The bad chaos. The chaos of entropic dissolution, rather than our chaos of growth and rebirth.

Of course it's the god damned jews.

Being a nigger is a choice, of the parents of the nigger, user. That's why they're responsible for the consequences of being a nigger.

If they're not, then you're not responsible for your whiteness. But they refuse to logic this because they're intimidated into not being logical.

This

Look up who started the NAACP.

I bet I'm laughing harder at this than any stand up routine she could possibly put out. She is just slinging out any buzzword that she can and none of them have any sort of relation to what she did.

This can't be fucking real.

Good lesson to learn today. Never trust a whore that instantly clinges to you.

That picture of her on the far left there, that distressed face, is perfect. Could we get a photoshop of her getting assfucked by Trump with the text
at the bottom? Trump's gotta have the smuggest look, too.

For Kathy's sake, I hope she stays out of range of Barron's telekinesis. God only knows what sort of torturous death he could inflict on her with a mere thought.

I remember her from being in the USO in the mid-2000's. Kathy thought it was funny to belittle the troops about backing the second admendment.

I think she went from flying in the Gulfstream to an old and shitty C-130 after that, and never asked again to help out at the USO.
Negative aspects of FLIR thermal picture related.

Did you ever get to see Robin Williams live?

We have ID's here, you samefagging whiteknight cuck.

No, I never did.What makes this all the more damning is that I saw this on a show on television. Which means it went pass an , editor, a producer and all other people to checking the show to be airable.
Also, I was out of the Navy by then. ,

Fucking kek.

I thought it was maggots

iss real becuz feels

I agree that this is pretty funny

Internet hate machine needs to step it up on this bitch.

Trips confirmed lads, destroy this disgusting fucking kike cunt

cuck

bump
you're the cucks

Is Barron retarded or is he being misrepresented?

Are you retarded?

JUST

he's just a guy with bad luck. Nothing like kathy, Shia, or Drake Bell.

What is the story of this webm?

So much for think of the children huh?

wtf is this, a scar from one of her dozen plastic surgeries?

obese genderfluids forget to check their priviledge

Jews have hated the West and Whites because they fucked Jews shit up in 70 ad.
Jews view others as subhuman goyim but hold special hatred towards whites.

It looks more like an age induced wrinkle of a saggy breast being pushed up by a bra. I could be wrong though.

That's only because whites are intelligent enough to see their bullshit for what it is and hold them account for it. That's why jews push race mixing so much. They want to dumb the populace down to a level where they are simply believed at face value. They hate the fact that whites are capable of out smarting them.

No wonder - after all you're a tripfag.

James Comey: "at least I'm not kathy griffin."

I like that old golem story.

Norm Macdonald basically calling Kathy Griffin retarded

any photos of London victims up yet? I think kathy should be holding their severed heads.

Jews marry non-jews to increase their IQ. Do you actually fucking think that kikes are SMARTER than everyone else? Muse on who first told you that.

It is the Divine inflicted mark of regret put upon bints that waste their fertile years and have no children. It is the mark of those cursed by God.

ESL/10

She should be banged up for cultural appropriation tbh.

She crashed her career with no survivors.

How is that funny? I'm not offended for the Trumps or generally prone to being aggrieved for this kind of dumb shit and am not a comedian at all, but how is this 'funny' or 'satire'? This is such an obvious stunt, it's embarrassing that we fall for it and only perpetuating this sort of behavior.

I've seen that people are calling her 'brave' but how is exercising a protected right 'brave'?

I'm guessing this no-name hack is very upset that the London muslim attack has cut her 15 minutes of fame short. Expect another desperate press conference that will get little or no attention.

What is the music playing in this clip?

As well as the fact that Barron would of seen some gore before I mean we all know he lurks here

It's a track from Kirby's Air Ride
Dedede Juggle IIRC

I would not be surprised if Barron at some point gets redpilled

I am old?

She's damseling for dollars just like Valkenburger and Sarkpuppet. Someone tell her it isn't CY -1.

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

From now on we call her the cyclops.

This. There is a reason for laws against death threats.

She did an ISIS style beheading.

Thus would be like dressing up like Hirohito and Hitler and spit-roasting FDR for gay porn in 1941.

why do they wear nightgowns user?

The harder the Jew hits you, the louder he screams in pain…

WOW!!
Her tears evaporate before they can even leave her eyes!

I would fuck her

Are you sure that's really a her?

So why are you telling him about them, you spoonfeeding whiteknight cuck?

Tradition + comfort, and let's face it, skinny jeans are fucking terrible.

Moar?

She wasn't fired because leftists were disgusted by what she did with the fake head.

She was fired because she apologized. To the leftists at CNN, that meant admitting to wrongdoing, and they didn't want to risk being associated with anyone who actually apologized for doing stuff leftists like to do.

Basically, leftists are the complete opposite of cucks when it comes to their cause. They will mercilessly purge anyone, even a longtime member of the party, for a slip-up like apologizing for being a leftist faggot.

Meanwhile, cucks on the right will put their own neck on the chopping board for a "fellow liberal commentator" because "we need to respect our diversity of thought" or some bullshit like that. William Buckley was a mistake. Conservativism should have been about killing liberals and burning their bodies in power plants for electricity.

Mike "Power Bottom? Power Now!" Pence

This will be a double life lesson for them: don't assume your pussy pass works in all instances, and never provoke an animal, no matter docile it appears.

Underrated Rorschach bosting.

10/10 m8

kek