UGLY WHORE

UGLY WHORE

talentless too. And grating voice

You're talking about Maisie, right?

No we arent talking about some who we are talking about some overrated whore Jennifer Lawrence

Is she part ashkenazi?

The hidden meaning:
During a family vacation to New York when Lawrence was 14, she was spotted on the street by a talent scout who arranged for her to spread that pre-teen pussay for agents on the casting couch. Lawrence's mother was not keen on allowing her to pursue an acting career, but briefly moved to the city to let her suck cock for roles. After Lawrence's first deepthroat session, the agents said that hers was the best they had from someone that young; Lawrence's mother convinced her that they were lying and asked them to do it again while she watched. Lawrence said her early experiences were difficult as she felt lonely and friendless, despite having friends and not actually being lonely. She signed on with the CumEatingSaggyDivas Talent Agency, who convinced her parents to let her spread legs for roles in Los Angeles. Lawrence's mother agreed to let her pursue acting on the condition that she graduate from high school. Lawrence was eventually privately tutored in Los Angeles, and graduated two years early with nepotism. Considering her rather plain looks, she was turned down by modelling agencies at the time. Between her acting blowjobs in the city, she made regular visits to Louisville, during which she served as an assistant nurse at her mother's tax writeoff.

Yeah she sounds like Louis Griffin HAHAHAHA

post her butt

This is why I love her

I don't even think these are hot but I'm glad the pics are out there as a reminder to her that we all know she got to where she is by being a whore and so she shouldn't have such a big ego.

Me neither

Maisie! The word I was looking for!

Ayyyyyyyyy

I sense more Maisies incoming

Well now we know what you really think of her.

No ugly whore thread is complete without the cumpressor

65% COMPRESSED

100% CUMPRESSED

What else is new?

Reminder that she got BLACKED

The comments are good

I've started putting together a folder of pictures of actresses Hollywood tries to sell as sex symbols that are actually incredibly ugly. It's disorganized, I haven't even separated by actress name, and to be honest I've put very low effort into it. Most of what's in it I saved from here.

However, if you'd like to contribute with more pictures of ugly women Hollywood claims are hot, I'd be most appreciative.

Is Angleilina Joli in there?

No, but she should be. Like I said, I rarely actually google, I just save the ugliest pics I see posted.

As much as I dislike the Maisifag, I don't hate Maisie. I mean, she's completely unattractive, but I don't think anyone really disputes it. Even amongst tumblr circles I see her routinely mocked as ugly. To me she's like that girl in every one of your classes in middle school, she's not fat but she's below even plain. She might be friends with one of the pretty girls, but that's the height of her social status. You never gave her a second thought, she wasn't anywhere near as pretty as the two or three gorgeous girls in the class, or even as much of a standout as the two or three who tried to compensate for being less attractive with more flamboyant clothing choices or louder personalities. A female toadie basically, you know the ugly little kid that hangs out with the school bully for protection?

It's like she's beneath notice. "Oh yeah, there was a girl that sat there, but I never caught her name."

I'm Blissposter and I approve this list

Man, you could make me vomit if you were to dump all of them in a thread, that's a deadly folder there, I wouldn't be able to handle that.

Post more

i'd breed her till she passed out from exhaustion.

Ugly femanon detected. She's hot.

Normalfags consider that attractive?

Shit taste reddit detected.
She's ugly.

t.uggo

The third pic is a supposed Bar Rafaeli leak though, isn't it?

Why Do Black people Capitalize the first Letter Of Random words like That? Seriously I Never See people of any Other Race (provided that they're using a personal pic) Do This online.

She's an 8/10 in that last pic. It's amazing what bad lighting hides.
Nowadays she can reach a 6/10 with the right makeup

Shes objectively ugly

Great post friend, thanks for breaking it down.

Only reason she ever got an Oscar was the promise to Weinstein she'd shove it up her ass and let him watch.

Remember when Winter's Bone came out and Holla Forums loved Jennifer Lawrence?

Winters Bone was a meme and that's all Holla Forums ever was too a shit tasting memeboard