militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump
archive.is/ptVih
AMERICA
NO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PZFrB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of the Covfefe soon.

Good Gork, the influx of salt is delicious today! It's like six Christmas mornings at once! (election night was 7)

MADMAN

I abhor Kek for forgiveness!

yeee

Is it possible to have another massive commie meltdown in the same day or do you think theyre all warn out already?

Still doesn't make me want to kill Assad though.

This is pretty much /thread right here. Mentally fucked up people on fucked up meds with weapons surrounded by people in the most stressful and traumatic situations. Recipe for disaster.

Well they're already trying to form their l33t underground resistence groups after berkly so I bet they're all tuckered out from moving farther than 10 feet.

Yup. Lovely fuckups ain't they? Same fucking idiots that'll trust their nignog neighbor to not steal that shiny TV they just bought too

The same cunts will claim it's "common sense" to make sure the "mentally ill" a.k.a. felt sad and went to a shrink once can't have civilian farms. Cognitive dissonance!

Neither does Trump.

Honestly at this point I think the biggest enemies of the USA are Germany(and the EU) and China.

I hear they have almost 3 weeks training at the gun range now. Americans better watch out. I actually miss Antifa, it motivated burgers to go outside and organize in groups.

Where the fuck did Antifa go anyways?

Did the commies just bitch out nation wide?

That's why he's killing Assad's forces right?

He's still not invading

Yet.

Like clockwork. Your shift must have just started.

Actually you just gave me an idea. The left will of course attack Trump for being anti tranny for this move but one of the lefts arguments for gun grabs was tighter gun laws for mentally ill people. We can use this against them and also trigger the fucks by calling trannies mentally ill.

Feels like it. They're slowly realizing just how much commitment they need to actually become effective soldiers. Plus the thing runs off cult logic so once they start getting self confidence it'll tear the movement apart with internal power struggles. All those snowflakes are gonna want the protagonist role. Here's hoping they shoot each other for it and save us the ammo.

In other words, you got nothing but your old hat shilling

The Trump Administration has also just this evening asked the U.S. Supreme Court to reinstate the sandnigger travel ban. June is going to be a busy month apparently.

archive.is/PZFrB

no, they got stand-down orders from the jews after these past few incidents of bad optics

Trump has shown a lot of discipline on NK and Syria actually. Hes putting on a lot of pressure and no American troops are dying because of it.

Wow, argument of the year! Really makes me think!
What a giant ass you are. Kek.

It is a possibility. I accuse both of you of having bad faith.

It's perfectly within the context of banning trannies from the military. It's an attempt at appeal, like using a Godsmack song.

I thought Holla Forums was kept at positive meme pressure so normalfuck memes couldn't leak in.

This isn't even a conservative/traditionalist position, it's just the rational, common sense position. How the hell are emotionally fucked up, mentally ill, unstable perverted fucks who voluntarily castrate themselves and would blow their brains out without taking female hormones, supposed to fight?

What's a meme?

i don't think abhor means what you think it means

What's anime?

thanks stan

More importantly it damages the fuck out of morale.

Is this real? Source please

Imagine if this board had mods.

checked. I imagine Eric Clanton's arrest having something to do with reducing their desire for misbehaving in public thinking their little hanky face masks are going to save them from the long arm of the 'tard. Most of these worthless sacks of garbage still cling to the idea of having a future after getting degrees in feminist dance therapy and don't want to spend it in prison learning about real violence and real rape culture. Mattis has to be my favorite appointee, he's like a cash cow for triggering shitlibs and he's funny too.

Imagine if beta-faggots would stop appealing to higher authority.

I am but a humble servant

They actually disappeared before this. Once Holla Forums had its face recognition project public these fuckers shit themselves. I am sure some of them knew it was Clanton before us and Holla Forums being able to figure out it was him so fast made them split. Shoulda took it easy on Antifa, they were amazing inspiration and got burgers to organize. Who knows where this could have led to.

MODS=FAGS

imagine digits

So by killing antifa they won?

GOOD!
O
O
D
!

Mean to say "implore". I've clearly fucked up enough in this thread- now my vocabulary sucks as well.

Antifa was never going to do shit in the grand scheme of things. Americans are too woke. Keeping them around would have given us more victories or do you think that hundreds of Americans going outside and arming themselves and fucking up commies on a weekly basis was a bad thing?

Where are those Americans now? Back on the lazyboy.

I know antifa and warned them, and since they know MY reputation… well…

If I know liberals they'll bounce back harder and crazier than ever soon. Trump's been slowly picking apart the precious 'Obama Legacy' they worship so much it'll prompt a high grade response against "facism". They literally won't be able to resist once he pokes them enough. Might even go for the big D himself who knows?

Also laughing my ass off at them being scared of getting outted after all the doxxing and life ruining they've done. Spineless in the face of actual resistance, let the woke level drop and they'll act up again.

This keeps getting deleted off double/pol/ so hopefully some anons will see this before the same happens here.

Antifa didnt go away. They did what commies always do. Rebrand. Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement, i.e. they have decided the best course of action is to go full nihilist revolutionary, i.e. they've decided to go back to the proto-bolshevik school of thought. And their rhetoric is on par with the shit that Alexander II had to deal with.

Trannies aren't mentally ill though according to lefties. They won't listen to that line of reasoning.

Our lord and saviour.

So your purpose ITT is to rustle Americans into action by shitposting?

Why should the Military pay for their surgeries? Because they likely would have to. Transgenders can easily be considered one of the medical dis-qualifiers for military service.

Praise Mattis.

Really? Got some links to get started with and any of antifa's key figureheads migrate with them?

Theres a thread on here about that rebranding already.

If plan A got destroyed that easily I am sure plan B will surely be the end of us. Can you info dump some things you're talking about in the thread I linked? Id like to read it.

KEK

9/11 barely got Americans outside. Having a common enemy you can smack around on a constant basis is great for morale.

7000 transfags already serve in the US military

The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. This. Nation.

same dumbass logic military's supposed to pay for pregger women I guess? Honestly I'd push for discharges if they knocked up and dishonorable discharge if it's within 1-6 months before a deployment when it's fucking obvious they're getting knocked up to avoid fighting like they agreed to.

Tranny shit same logic though arguably a tran would be easier to control. It goes being a shittler? Take it's meds away and see how long it lasts before begging you to obey orders again. Huh, might of been why libs wanted them in the first place. Easily controlled shocktroopers.

Women on their first contract should be discharged if they get pregnant. That should be a privilege that's earned for a second contract or higher. Although Women just shouldn't be in the military period. But that's not going to happen any time soon.

They join for the free surgery. Trannies don't belong in the gun club.

It works out at about a half of one percent, which sounds reasonable given the proportion of transgender faggotry in the population.

THANK FUCKING GOD.

I don't work for the military, but I got buddies in the Dept of Defense, and holy fuck, it's become a totally pozzed shitshow under Obama. They literally make people sit down and take sensitivity training towards trannies and fags, not unlike that awful Bill Nye Saves The World bullshit.

Or just not let them in at all. You don't squander the ones who can bear children on the battlefield, especially when they're ill suited to combat.

Trannies would be god-awful for social cohesion within a unit, which is something far more important than any fancy equipment. No unit is going to work together properly when there are fags and trannies in it.

Of course, the military doesn't care about filling the rank-and-file with diversity hires of niggers/women/trannies/fags. No, they all get propped up as commissioned officers. So instead of having to work with trannies, you instead have to take orders from them.

I'm actually considering Joing the Russian Army as a foreign volunteer so I can gain citizenship. I have documentation showing that my grandfather was a minor noble of the Russian Empire pre-communism but I doubt that will gain me any leverage. Are a burger heritage speaker's chances better there?

We're talking about people who literally kill themselves over seeing themselves growing stubble in the mirror, there are autistic children out there who are less mentally fragile. Imagine a tranny squad collectively commiting seppuku on the spot just because some raghead yelled "YOU'RE MEN!" from behind a tree at them.

This. Military is supposed to defend effectively, not give out participation spots in the holy name of inclusion. This is the fucking war not Grammy awards.

No shit but what

Said. Have fun trying to pass a measure to bar them from it. Sad but true. We need a few shifts before we can fix it again.

That sounds even worse since the enlisted have to be able to trust their COs with their lives. You military that sounded like experience talking.

I just imagined it and for once I'm with Akbar. Happy times

I don't think having trans-faggots in the military is any worse than having women in the military. Anything straying from the ideal of straight white men is bound to affect the unity and cohesiveness of the group.

If you can speak the language fluently you can join up, just be prepared for being in a shit unit with shit for gear.

Women can go from pregnant to nonpregnant.
Trannies can't go from batshit insane to sane.

That's not saying women are good to be in the military, just that pregnancy is temporary, unlike tranny insanity.

FUCKING. FINALLY. HOPEFULLY THIS GOES SOMEWARE. PUSH THIS SHIT THROUGH GORSUCH!

Humility is key, Kek will show the way

fuck I think I took too long trying to find the right Pepe

They're in the middle of rebranding.

Or did you?

As you said kek will show the way. Even if he has a laugh at your expense before hand.

I agree absolutely. Men can't properly work together when there are women present. Men naturally start getting more competitive towards each other, either consciously or unconsciously. The marines and israelis even did studies and found that mixed-gender units had higher injury/casualty rates because the men automatically put themselves in danger to protect the women, even in situations where doing so is just reckless.

It absolutely sounds worse. Imagine having someone who's clinically fucking insane like a tranny deciding what you're going to do. To trust your life in the hands of a deranged degenerate like that makes me sick.
And no, I'm not military. Just know a lot of people who are.

I don't have to imagine those digits. Checked.

low quality D&C attempt

Pick one only one.

tbh I'm a bit worried about this one. We know ((breyer)), ((ginsburg)), ((kagan)), and spicy latinx sotomayor will all vote against it, because they're all communist activist judges. It all comes down to whether Kennedy decides to cuck or not. And he was the one who ruled in favor of fag marriage, so his track record on actually upholding the letter of the law is piss-poor.

That said, if the travel ban gets shot down, I hope Trump responds with a complete moratorium on all immigration, period. Can't selectively ban muslims? Fine, we ban fucking everyone. And then when the libcucks throw a hissyfit over it, he can always say "well I had to do this to be fair, because you all decided that my original muslim ban was discriminatory"

trump put an end to that.

That or if possible, revoke refugee status and then proceed to round them up with lots of ICE.
But if the events of Aug 21st hold true, then that will be the turning point when the judges that cucked will be ruined, and the travel ban will go through.

What?

Sure I'm apprehensive but at least things are moving towards a resolution, good or bad.

Fuck you kike

Regular soldiers not fragging them is a good starting point to look at.

Those are good. Sprinkle them all over normie fagbooks and such.

I was seriously considering claiming my Ukrainian citizenship (born in kiev in 91 before fall of union) but then id get conscripted

Russia is better off for me perhaps, i dont know ukrainian but speak russian fluently. I wonder if i could claim russian citizenship since I'm technically soviet

Mattis is gay

The lefties are having a rough week.

And this is why when I was laid off at the start of winter, I had to steal food and hunt illegally. Kill them all. Seriously, kill every fucking one of them.

Ur gay

YES
YES

I really need to name my Piccolo dick folder

Thanks doc.

Solar eclipse that shall cleanse the US of filth

In other words; no one with a mental disorder can join military. Good.

kek

imagine if people could tell what a joke was.

Nooooooooo

Boo hoo faggot.

I'm a fuck-up kill me now.

Where do you think we are?

ubs

Enough of your jewry.

Hey. Did you hear about President Trump pulling out of the Paris climate deal?

How do you feel about that?

traps>futa
ara's are still the best though

That is good but what about the trannies currently servicing in military force? Some anons mentioned that they are actually commanding the soldiers and soldiers had to follow the orders or face the jail. I wouldn't want the trannies to order the soldiers around because they are mental ill and unpredictable.

Thanks Doc.

i get intense "child sex dungeon in his basement" vibes off this guy, even tho he's a 'good guy'

To be fair, it's not like BDSM Doberman shemale superiors were joining, so it's no loss, and for the most part, Military trannies tend to be the ones who hyper masculinize, and end up doing HRT after they've done a tour or some shit.

Actual Shemales on the force? That's some fucking comfort male roman shit there son, the Arabs would literally get spitroasted.

Mattis has seen way worse: GitMo type black-sites, napalmed highways, child suicide bombers.

That doesn't sound like a nice place.

Good news.

Yea but is he kicking the trannies in the military out?

It's about goddamn time.

Aside from the dangers posed by mental illness in the military, additionally a man can go in, sign a paper saying they identify as a woman, and subsequently their physical requirements are drastically decreased. It's absolute madness that should not be tolerated in the least.

Doesn't matter if it's traps or futa, if you have a dick and you're attracted to a character that has a dick you're a faggot.

Please expound.

They go through so much mental gymnastics with the 'feminine penis' shit, do you really think they care?

You moron, I'm not attracted to a chick with a dick. I'm attacked to the idea of a chick with a dick raping another chick.

You can tell the guy has presence.. that look, pose, uniform, etc.

Looks neither too violent neither too peaceful.. really gives a vibe of "don't fuck with me and you're ok, but don't try otherwise".

Trannies bring flavor and spice to an already boring battlefield.

Is it summer already?

Why does Holla Forums have a hateboner for trannies?

Theyre 0.017% of the population and most of them self-remove.

You're a faggot.

Go home, shlomo. You're drunk. You're not supposed to come drunk to your job.

Because the trannies are insane and dangerous.

We hate every tool of the International Jew.

Pick one.

The makeup of the military should NOT be representative of the general population.

That means that EITHER you have the military incentivizing abortion, OR you have the military taking young mothers away from their children to go fight in a war. Neither is acceptable. Women do not belong in the military, full stop.

Boys, it's finally occurring to me that we lived to see the start of us going back to a time where openly shitting on trans and gay individuals will soon be a reality.

Did you mean exhort?

little kids can go back to playing Smear the Queer during recess. That was a lot of fun

When I was a kid we didn't have any fun games we just shouted "GAYBEEE!!!" I feel like I've missed out.

This is actually a pretty fascinating point. Antifa has to keep their members on a certain level of degeneracy. Once they learn defense and self-sufficiency, they'll start to slowly leave the left. The ones that don't will stay and try to run stuff and splinter just like Stalin and Trotsky.

He's funny, but in a cool, understated way. He carries himself and speaks so gently, but you can always feel the high energy beneath.

good fucking taste

Lemmings aren't people, user. They're soulless husks. The descendants of European thralls.

When you are born into indoctrination you really don't stand a chance. May as well genocide every kid in western civilization under 22 if you actually feel this way.

I cant at the moment. I've been digging into something fairly big for a while. The information that I am digging into is fucking sparse and hard to come by.. As in Im fucking hunting down articles and essays written back then of which all but one or two copies were destroyed and they are locked in the bowels of commie universities unaccessible without paying tuition or massive donations. The good news is commies are fucking dumb as shit and I've been actually getting my hands on the shit.

I'd give full details but I fear if I do it will be shut down before I finish connecting several key individuals.

Im taking a breather from it for tonight but the rate that I've been finding shit I should be able to put together a full dump by next weekend

Now what if the trap's fucking a girl, wouldn't that be the straightest thing ever? too bad it's such a rarity

Humanity is fast approaching a mass die-off all on it's own. My intervention – either for or against this future – would be completely meaningless.

When I was a kid growing up in Indiana and was attending Hanover college we used to scrawl, queer or freak on their locker and Mr Pence would call them into his office to counsel them with electricity. I was shocking but rumored to be effective.

pretty soon the shills are gonna start saying "go back to twitter" when we continue to reap the fruits that our POTUS so graciously provides for us

Well, fuck. Maybe I'll reenlist after all.

REEEEEEEEEEE

He's making sure they go into women's sports and ruin that instead.

Man.. The thoughts been entering my mind as well. Only thing that would suck is its been long enough that I probably couldnt reenlist as an nco.

Im not sure how I would handle having to take shit from an e4.

thread repair bump

I was watching Watters world and they had a clip of Mattis.
Q. Do you sleep well at night?
A. I cause other people to not sleep at night.

if you're committed involuntarily to any kind of mental care, that's basically it for your gun rights in current law.

what about Bronyfags?

Even if cops bring you in you can always sign a wavier at the hospital stating that you accept treatment and you'll cooperate willingly. They seal your records and you can still own/buy guns. If you're in this situation, always ask for the documents.

GOD BLESS ST MATTIS OF QUANTICO

Keep those goddamn degenerate mentally ill pieces of shit out of our fighting force.