New DNA Study Proves Ancient Egyptians Closely Related to Whites, Not Blacks

New DNA Study Proves Ancient Egyptians Closely Related to Whites, Not Blacks

WE WUZ CRACHAHS 'EN SHEET

http:// nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/new-dna-study-proves-ancient-egyptians-closely-related-to-whites-not-blacks/

archive.is/J9ukb
Some 151 mummified remains were initially sampled from the archaeological site of Abusir el-Meleq, along the Nile River in Middle Egypt.

Mitochondrial genomes, DNA passed from mother to child, were recovered from 90 mummies while rare genome-wide datasets, the DNA of both parents, were acquired from three mummies.

Acquisition of detailed nuclear DNA has traditionally been difficult due to contamination issues. For this study, researchers carefully screened the DNA to rule out contamination from anyone who had handled the mummies since their excavation a century ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

I feel as if this thread has been posted before recently.

This makes a lot of sense. Pretty much explains Egypts downfall. Niggers are terrible and genes are garbage.

Any anons with a knowledge of genetics know anything about how closely modern-day coptic orthodox christians relate to the ancient egyptians? A lot of people at uni I hang out with swear to god they're the last remnants of non-arabized egyptian lineage and I want to know if it's bullshit or not.

Phenotype is all that matters. Everything you need to know is phenotype. How do they look? Do they look non arabized? And you know that the image you posted is an example of a race-mixed individual pointed out in the book 'March of the Titans'. I can post an image of the page if you want.
Now I don't know exactly what the ancient Egyptians looked like - if they looked European or not. No idea.

niggers invented fire

WUZ

KANGZ

AND

SHIEEEEEEIT

==shie shieeit niggers== built a pyramid lol OK!! whatever you say jew.

but wut if dey akshully wuz kangz??? wut den cracka???

muh dik gime dem muhfuggin gibz

Yes. They were Caucasian, which a lot of people are. It's obvious that Egyptians weren't Negroids when the Sahara was a natural barrier to travel from the rest of Africa.

It's bullshit and they'd probably get anally devastated if you called them out on it.

Ha, no.

Wrong. Genotype matters. Two mystery meats have a 2% chance to have an all white kid, and an equal chance to have one fully black. Not to mention having one a 75% chance of swarthy to nigger.

… why are they doing this?

Those sure are some sick burns

oh jesus
it just keeps coming
praise kek
kill the kangz
BLACK PEOPLE ARE SATAN'S PEOPLE

I feel as if fuck off nigger. you have to be a nigger to even countersignal this thread. And I see all these dumbass nigger youtubers using imageboard lingo too. Why the fuck do niggers think they are welcome here or any imageboard for that matter? Why are we not making all boards a hostile environment for niggers? black people are a disease. They only want to be in the west because they get the chance to fuck white women or just straight up rape them. Destroy their false narratives at every turn until you can finally destroy them, and their jew handlers.

2edgy4me

Why are you even here?

this one is also interesting, although the authors didn't explore the important part further
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448

from the paper

You don't even know what phenotype is.

Makes you wonder whether the Jews were actually enslaved at all, but rather were enslaving people even then.

bump

who needs the KKK when they mutilate each other already?

"Remember Egypt was Nubian" is the African's equivalent to "Remember the 6 million"

Niggers are homo-erectus or homo-erectus hybrids. They're as "advanced" as aboriginies.

The same reason they rape babies and eat each other.

Because they're niggers.

So…whites wuz kangz?

When Mohammed got his religion of evil off the ground, his Arab followers went on an ethnic cleansing jihad throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Prior to the rise of Islam, these regions were predominantly white, and brown people were a minority, primarily nomadic tribes like the Arabs Mohammed recruited.

Today, there are only small, isolated populations of the original peoples, such as in Iran where blue-eyed and blonde/red-haired Aryans still exist in small quantities, the last surviving Persians in existence.

Honestly, I love these videos. You watch the videos of niggers trying to cross the sea to get into Europe, and they just drown instantly. You watch niggers getting set on fire, and they make no effort to save themselves or fight back, they just sit there until they start burning, and then they sort of just flail around for a few seconds before giving up and letting it happen. You watch niggers getting body parts chopped off by other niggers, and they just let it happen.

It's like niggers were meant to die, and they know it.

The only videos more satisfying than watching them burn are the videos of niggers getting castrated after they muh dick the wrong person, but those are much harder to find.

Remember in west African countries the average IQ is around 80, they are basically retarded

Underrated post. I wonder what is the mudslime equivalent.

Muh prophet (pedophilia be with him).