Please DO NOT TROLL Hillary Clinton

I have come to this forum to ask you all a big favor. Hillary Clinton has been showing clear signs of mental instability. I would like to ask that you DO NOT troll her, for your actions might actually push her over the edge.

I know that some of you are upset because Trump cannot prosecute her. For if he does she will immediately become a "Mandela" style folk hero to the left. Please DO NOT troll her in hopes of getting your ounce of justice.

I know others of you desperately want justice for the Seth Rich case. You might be thinking that while Clinton might never see her day in court, purposely trolling her to drive her crazy would be an acceptable form of revenge. Please, banish these thoughts.

Whatever you do, please do not troll her Twitter, Facebook or any other public social media accounts. DO NOT repeatedly send her pictures of Seth Rich saying that she killed him. Also, please, for the love of god, do not send her that infamous "Madame President" Newsweek cover. Doing so would definitely push her fragile mental state over the edge, and she might legitimately have a break down or worse.

Thank you so much for your time. I know you nice people will honor my request.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mODsdphEEGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shitposting is pretty weak.

I honestly hope that someone sends her something horrible in the mail that gives her a brain aneurysm on the spot.

Are you autistic?

user, I…

Sir, please. I would like to ask that you kindly rethink your actions.

Constantly being reminded of her failure in the 2016 presidential elections has taken a grave toll on Mrs Clinton's mental health.

Please treat her with kindness and do not send her anything that might damage her fragile ego

now this, is shitposting

She cannot escape the darkness and chaos.

so why do you care so much about hillary not going crazy?

Hasn't this poor woman suffered enough? She worked for 40 years in hopes of becoming the first lady president.

Instead she was beaten by a man who picked up politics a year ago as a hobby.

Activate all meme cannons!
Let's finish this

Dubs demand the double tap.

Make her fear the frog, no mercy.

You know I'm starting to think that it is entirely possible that Trump """colluded""" with the """Russians""" during the campaign. But the thing is, I don't fucking care.

I like the reverse shitpost sarcasm OP but you are still a faggot

She's been up to no good since the early 90s. This is the vengeance of the world, and the rage of every human being on the planet that she destroyed to further her career.

Let her break down.

Checked.

You mean she lied, killed, stole and cheated her way up the ladder using useful idiots and her nasty gash?

Is this some sort of reverse psychology shitposting?

Oy vey

It really disturbs me that so many anons are not detecting the very obvious sarcasm and levity of the post. We have a lot more autists than I ever expected.

it's essentially true, just not russian part. you all fell for the 'drain the swamp' meme. trump is a fucking kike.

Thanks for the daily reminder of why I fucking hate redditors.

If he's a kike, why did he pull out of the Paris agreement?

It was American ones, and they're still shitting on her and they will never stop.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

(((CNN))) keeps telling me the same thing as you minus the kike part kinda weird, I guess the media is right and are actually our greatest ally
I suggest you fellate a shotgun

This fucking cunt has accused us / Trump of what shes been doing every step of the way

More like 250.000 years of european DNA

I'll never forget the wild ride that was the election that we shared together, you glorious fags. That and GG.

Why did she think it would be a good idea to sperg out in front of a bunch of computer nerds?

I just wanted to play vidya games godammit

Because he is from the Israel team, not the leftist globalist

The election, Kiev, and the Zimmerman trial all solidified Holla Forums as the best place to be on the internet.

So do we do it or not?

You mean the Djibouti Shooty

She will be done so soon
Brain cancer is a motherfucker

CAN YOU THINK OF A PERSON WORSE THAN HILLARY CLINTON?

I'm struggling. If you had to choose between Hillary and someone else, who would that someone else need to be in order for you to pick Hillary?

I mean, Soros and Rothschilds come to mind. Stalin? I imagine Capitalist Stalin is what Hillary aspires to be.

Caligula

Trotsky, Churchill, FDR, Woodrow Wilson, and so many more.

You fucking with me? If you aren't a shit poster guess what. We literally hate her and for many MANY reasons besides being a kike puppet. Bitch commits treason and walks, commits fucking genocide for her own benefit, and has a long and storied history of being a scumbag of the lowest filth. It's too long to even list here. Bitch is getting Karma from all fronts and deserves to die in shame. If she was actually elected you'd be in a smoking crater that used to be one of your hipster cafes after Putin called her bluff and sent a nuke up her asshole. On top of that she WANTED Putin to fire it. Why? Because the fuckers backing her could of used the fallout of world war 3 to finalize the EU's power grab into stepping up into owning the sweeping majority of the planet and kiss any fucking freedoms you had buh bye. I'd take even the caliphate over what they were cooking up.

Now would you kindly go die in a fire while I get my next batch of sock puppets ready?

Had a dream that she won the election. Nobody was happy and Sam Hyde came to the inauguration (that was on a luxury cruiseship for some reason).
All of a sudden Hillary broke into this strange alien smile, started laughing inhumanly, and ushered this strange person onto the stage. She revealed that she was being controlled by a parasite and this strange person would take the reigns for her.

Pol Pot maybe? this motherfucker was the closest any historical nation had come to the "true definition of communism" Holla Forums likes to trot out and killed a third of the country's population as a result.

Damn son lay off the road house pizza before bed.

No. No no no do not give them that respect. They are fucking leftypol and if they actually manage to pull their heads out of their asses and figure out a system that works with their ideals THEN you give them the /

As for pol pot and the rest I'd say they're worse by virtue of being successful in their coups.

no, her punishment must be more severe

As far as people who are actually alive go, it's tough. The Saudi family, I guess? I'd vote for Clinton over the Saudi family. Actually, I probably wouldn't vote in that election at all.

yeah /cow/ must be slow tonight.

Can we say Sarcasm 101?

Kek
Remember when that was racist?

Good

I swear to God if this is where they go with this muh russia shit.

The truth isn't 'racist' and there's nothing wrong with telling the truth - little niglets look like they're covered in tar.

A brain dead box turtle carrying a sack of doorknobs.

Liberals accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of. It never fails.

You know it is because that's literally all they have. Even Putin's deliberately fucking with them at this point to add fuel to the fire. They would of pressed charges and disclosed evidence already otherwise.

I was going to say "any given jew" but Hilldog really has attained the status of honorary heeb, hasn't she?

Reported.

Are you really that unable to understand sarcasm?
Go back to reddit.

Can't even think of a fictional character worse than Hillary. I would rather have Sauron, Voldemort, Cersei, or Palpatine

Even Satan has some redeeming characteristics in the Bible. Hillary has killed more people than he has, for sure. And he only punishes the wicked. Hillary eats babies.

This is even more intellectually insulting than the Russia hoax. She had the entire media complex behind her. The dems had complete subversion of all TV programming. Cable news tried its hardest to slander Trump and shrink his poll numbers. Nothing but "le cheeto small hands putin lap dog misogynist DRUMPF" around the clock for months.
And she STILL fucking lost.

Look OP, it's obvious you want us to troll the living shit out of the bitch like there's no next-hour. It's obvious.
Good news is, our interests may intersect on this one so why not?

she's already been exposed to high doses of meme radiation
kek's curse is upon her, and the rest of her life will be suffering

my first instinct are to say mao zedong or stalin, but marx was essentially responsible for both of them and all other commie scum.
the reason i hesitate to name marx is that the kikes would have had someone else "invent" communism eventually; and despite being such a massive scumbag marx really couldn't have known the shear scale of suffering he would end up causing, while stalin and mao did it deliberately.
Genghis khan was also an asshole

It's a self-fulfilled prophecy of suffering

Here's something we should refrain from trolls as it's very good fuel.

Yea because Trump had Adelson and the internet didn't he? I think they recognized that old media was losing effectiveness.

This. The only national TV network that didn't outright shill for Hillary was Fox News and even they were on the Rubio/Cruz bandwagon until those two beaners dropped out.

Fuck you nigger bitch ass kike.

Interesting.

checking those trips

For a lifetime of criminal activity, sabotage and otherwise kikeish shenanigans, her suffering should be eternal.

That didn't stop us from trolling Christian Weston Chandler.

I tried…

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! I REPORTED SOMEONE! AND I HAD TO SAY IT FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE SO THAT THEY WOULD KNOW I DOWNVOTED.

reported

Those stories originated from southern blacks.

Newfag

10/10 oc

My day just keeps getting better and better, doesnt it?

Floor it?

This is whats probably being slid, Hillary probably doesn't want to get ass blasted by #chans and other non tradional forms of media

tl;dr: normalfag scum including Hillary herself witnessed the fruit of our efforts and couldn't comprehend what they were seeing.

Irrefutable proof that women dont belong in high politics.

Not to mention the Dorner escapades.

top kek

well done

Can't wait for the briar universe to be brought back into existence.

It isn't every day a house nigger goes off the rez.

Shit quality but its the only one I can find.

t. newfaggotus maximus

Technically accurate, if you want to get into an autism competition about it. In fact the lack of accounts / registration on imageboards is more in line with the original "open to the public" meanings of the word.

really nigga you tryna thought police Holla Forums?

I'm sorry the 8ch army is being deployed as we speak.

Oliver motherfucking North.

It kinda depresses me seeing so many FUCKING RETARDS completely missing the point of OP and replying seriously.

Much earlier than that, whitewater happened in the 70s.

Too many double-digit people on Holla Forums these days. Probably all came from reddit during the election.

Don't talk about poor yeb like that.

Slow and steady wins loses the race

When you read the first ~20 posts or so and realize just how much of this fucking board is retarded, it's sad and makes me realize I need to start getting the fuck away from here.

This.

fixed

I wonder, have we already memed this into reality and don't know it. She had clearly lost control of her body during that fainting episode. And unless i'm mistaken, when she went to her secret hospital Chelsea's apt. and came back out, she was wearing different clothes.

D…Do you think she shat her granny panties?

Indeed.

JUDEN GET OFF MIEN VOLK
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
PICK ANY THREE KIKE!

So do all of that?
gotcha

Was gonna say a character for a game with a lot of spoilers. He does things that I think no human would psychology be able to do and has no regrets doing any of it. Dead serious. But even this worthless bastard has redeeming characteristics.

She has been crazy since her sex offender husband took office.
Just making these stupidly bogus claims like first pic simply cements her as delusional.
Donald Trump, regardless of whether he (((COLLUDED WIF TEH RUSSKIZ))) or (((RIGGED MY RIGGED ELECTION))), there is simply no evidence to support.

On the contrary, there is a lot of evidence to support that shillary did lots of bad things, and she is still a free person.

checkd

I'm still waiting on my paycheck from russia.

40 years of drinking piss, lesbian orgies, STD's and child sacrifice. Yes, what a hard working woman she was. When she dies they'll blame it on cancer rather than aids or kuru

Remember to do the exact opposite of what your enemies want kids

Wow. There sure are some stupid people on Holla Forums.

Temüjin is based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mODsdphEEGI

goddamit

Reverse psychology to make us do something we want to do. Hmmm. We must consult the Oracle before approving this personal army request.

That was her double that came back out that day. Check the tape.

& did you see the Killery robot? Uncanny valley all over the place.

We need.to find out who is controlling the robot.

Brer Rabbit, Briar Patch